All Comments on 'Stealing Benny'

by MrCuriousGuy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What is with all these awful straight turn out stories. Straight men are viewed as weak, and gay men as vile predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stealing Benny

that was hot . i think it hot when a strate men find out they're gay . this story is like the way it happened to me . But the only difference was he was a older man . i was 18 he was 56 and hung he fuck infront of my girl friend to . that how i found out i was gay and not strate

domehard19domehard19over 8 years ago
That was fucking hot

Damn I wish I had a friend like this that would break me in the same way and doing it in front of the girlfriend makes it that much hotter. I would love to be in that situation but with my wife waking up and catching us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CAught

The two of you ,who wrote a post saying they would love to be in bennies situation, you guys sound perfect.I would love to be with one of you guys.I would love to suck your cocks and lick your asses.I know if we knew each other.we could really get it on every day.I wish one of you were here right now.I would love to suck your cocks.I'm a big time faggot.Nobody loves naked men more than me.have a good day.love sucking cocks :-)

cockytwink90cockytwink90over 8 years ago
Very hot story

>>What is with all these awful straight turn out stories. Straight men are viewed as weak, and gay men as vile predators.<<

To the anonymous commenter:

Many people, both men and women, fantasize about being raped. It is a very common fantasy and completely normal. The predator in it allows you to experience something "taboo" and not having to feel guilty for it, because it was forced onto you and not your fault.

Still, it is nothing more than a fantasy, and not what people want in reality! (strictly speaking, a "rape" fantasy is probably a paradox because in a fantasy you have, by definition, complete control over what's happening to you. In an actual rape this is not the case.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice start

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

Omg!!!!! This truly is a written masterpiece!!!!! An alternative version of the devils advocate. Beautiful I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck the haters

HOT story. Hope to see more.

FairlieMayeFairlieMayeover 8 years ago
yummy

Can't wait for the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Straight man curious as fuck now.

Im a guy that bangs girls like it's my last ass,but now wants more in life ,this story brings out something I didn't really know I had in me. I need more!

denanne70denanne70over 8 years ago
Feelings

Brilliant. My cock grew hard & stayed hard the whole time it took to read this action & I would just love this to happen to me. Here's hoping one day!!

Look forward to the follow up.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 8 years ago
So Lucky

Oh I hope it wont be long until we here more. Benny is so so lucky. Such a lucky Gurl to have the chance to become Travis's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Steal Benny

Steal that little girly bitch. Sarah doesn't deserve him. Make her hurt and suffer as Travis fucks Benny hard.

RichardWrightRichardWrightover 8 years ago
Stunning

Sensational story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good, except for the bit of spit and no prep virgin ass fuck part. My brain was yowling like the neighbors' cat at 3 am. The college fuck of the week guys were obviously poor substitutes for who he really wanted - Benny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for part two

Very hot, can't wait to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

Oh please tell us what happens next. I cant stop thinking about this story!

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Benny the sissy.

Benny will make a fine cum slut for the stud friend. And stud friend has more than enough to satisfy his slut sissy and the soon to be slut girlfriend. You see, Travis is a bi top stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!

Eagerly awaiting part 2! Love how Travis sees her looking and pushes Benny back on his cock. The smirk seems to say, "He's mine now!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I, Too

I too was stolen and honestly I never looked back. Even though 9 years after I was seduced and topped I'm still married - for the kids sake - and occasionally still have sex with my wife, Francisco took my anal virginity, showed me what I really am, and I'm his hole used weekly for his sexual enjoyment and mine. You'll be fine, Benny.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
One of my favotite stories; please continue

I enjoy stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorite stories of this type involve some sense of humiliation -- maybe the guy has an audience to witness his "conversion". Maybe his former woman and her new stud rub his nose in his degradation a little.

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my.

I am married and I just crave for that to happen to me. My wife has cheated on me and now I just think about how much enjoyment and fun she had while getting laid by another guy. I can't wait to be topped. I know I want it bad. I know I need it. I just can't wait to get it. I'm so straight it's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hate it when pple say they found out they were gay because they enjoyed sex more with a guy. Thats not being gay. Thats sex. And thats part of our problem. Sex is sex. Feelings r feelings. Lets not confuse finding out ur better half is the same sex as u, with having great sex with a member of ur same sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi

You said to be continued..... Were is the rest? I'm waiting!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck

I like stories of Guys screwing other guys wifes because I thought I would like my wife to get laid in front of me. But I think it's because I like hearing about how hard he gets. And big he is. And how beautiful his wonderful long hard Cock is. I think I want some cock for myself. It just sounds great. I can't wait to have one. To be ravaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Part 2 part 2. I need it. An continue from this exact scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

Need part two was hot. But come on with the 9" dick going in a virgin ass with no prep no foreplay no fingering no stretching and no lube. A little spot ain't gonna work the way you set it up. And he would have woken his girlfriend up screaming if done this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2015??? Very Hot Seduction Story, once again left unfinished by the author!!!

As with so many on this site, another very Hot story left to the imagination of the reader to figure out the aftermath... That's really unfortunate as this was quite excellent........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cultural reference point

This is a good story. What it describes happens and it's tricky. The end can't ever be known in advance (and if it could, even fewer would try). My own coming out in the '70s was so much less complicated, identity-wise, than this--even though things are largely so much better now than they were 'back in the day.' But maybe that's the point--because, it's true, there are SO many more guys in Benny's position today than there were back then. There are more men who are cool and decent with women and who also know they like men in some way and, therefore, as this story exemplifies, the current form of the transitional closet is now so much larger and more complicated than it used to be back when it was a simple square box with one door that slammed on the way out.

I don't usually write this much on this site but this story generated a LOT of interesting comments. I agree with those earlier folk who suggest the author make a second post. Though it's also possible, in the age of intersectionality, to imagine the outcome any way you need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Possibly Sarah killed both bastards.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun story. Is it 'to be continued'. I'd enjoy it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous