Stealth Camping Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed Peg's tits and ran my hands over her sweat-slick torso. With each stroke, she shivered and groaned, legs shaking.

"Slower Tim, tease her make her wet."

I slowed way down. It was good I did because if left to my devices, we both would have cum by now. This power Laura had over me made me dizzy with desire. The slick sweat-covered tits and torso of Peg and the nearness of Laura's naked tits excited me to a level I had never been to before.

"That's it, Tim, nice and slow, make circles with your fingers. Slide your hands inside the back of her shorts and cup her cheeks. Luxuriate in them. Tim, crush her to your body. Feel those hard nipples draw patterns on your naked chest. Grind your pelvis into her. Yes, that's it, make her squeal."

Peg squealed, and as I ground my pelvis, she wildly rubbed and ground her pelvis into mine. I thought I might just have an orgasm without anyone touching my cock.

"Now push those useless shorts off her, Tim. Strip your sister naked."

I pushed them down, and Peg began to wail as Laura cupped Peg's pussy and inserted two fingers.

"You certainly got her wet. Taste yourself, you nasty girl."

Laura put those fingers into Peg's mouth, and Peg sucked and cleaned them eagerly.

"Take a good look at her, Tim. See her naked, sweaty tits, her erect nipples, her curvy body, and her glistening wet open pussy. She's so wet she's dripping. It's because Peg wants your cock. Peg wants her brother's cock. Don't you slut?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Yes, what, Peg?

"Yes, I want my brother's cock."

"You want it in you, right?"

"Yes, I want it in me."

"You want to feel it enter you, to fill you to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes, Yes, I want Timmy to fuck me, to put his hard luscious cock in me and fuck me, please."

Peg was seemingly beside herself.

"Not yet you must have more punishment, you wicked girl. Tim, feel her wetness."

I cupped Peg's pussy, and Laura wasn't lying. Peg's pussy was wide open and sopping wet, glistening in the dim lantern light. I inserted a couple of fingers, and Peg went wild, pushing back hard against my fingers squealing, begging me to fuck her.

"Not yet, Tim. We won't let her off so easy."

I pulled my soaked fingers out, inserted them in Laura's mouth, slipped the thumb of my other hand into Laura's waistband, and pushed her shorts off her hips. Her surprised look changed to a wanton look, and I realized Laura was as excited as Peg or me. Laura licked my fingers clean and croaked back at me.

"Oh, you wicked boy. Do you like my pussy too? Take my fucking shorts off."

I slid them down over her legs and felt her shivers of excitement as she lifted each leg. I tossed them, in a low arc, to the side. Without permission or hesitation, I inserted two fingers into Laura's sopping wet pussy as she wailed. I then licked my fingers clean.

"Oh fuck," Laura groaned as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into an open-mouthed kiss.

Breathing heavily, Laura leaned her forehead against my chest, almost like she was resting, taking a break in the middle of a competition.

"Take your shorts off, Tim," she croaked.

My erection swung wildly from side to side, flicking a small string of precum as the shorts came off. Laura looked at my cock like a starving person looking at a well-cooked steak.

"Tie Peg's hands here at the wrist. I'll show you," Laura said breathily.

Laura drew Peg's hands behind Peg's back and crossed them. She had me wrap the rope around them a couple of times. Then she had me wrap them the other way between the arms creating an X. I realized that this way, Peg couldn't close her arms and forced her elbows out.

"Yes, good, sit you wicked, naughty girl. You are going to get punished now."

We both helped Peg sit, and Laura pulled Peg onto her back. The crossed tie on her wrists put Peg's hands at the small of her back.

"Tie her legs the same way at the ankles," Laura said.

Peg was a cheerleader and was very flexible, able to do full splits with no problem. This splayed Peg's legs out obscenely, giving us full access to her pussy. Peg had no way to hide her pussy or to squeeze her thighs together to get relief. Peg's beautiful cunt was on full display, wide open, glistening wet in the lantern light.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me," Peg wailed.

Laura, also naked, was up on her elbow and cradled Peg's head in the elbow of her right arm, cuddled close. I was naked on her right up on my left elbow. Laura, while stroking Peg's forehead, again took charge.

"Oh, see how ready she is, Tim. Her face is flushed, and her breasts are flushed. I'll bet her pussy is red too. She wants it, wants it so badly. Touch her breast Tim, tease her nipple."

I gently cupped Peg's breast in my hand, squeezing and rubbing my thumb over her erect nipple. Peg shivered, closed her eyes, and pressed her breast into my hand.

"Oh, see her reaction, how excited she is. See the goosebumps and how she pushes back. Stroke her stomach lightly with just the tips of your fingers. Tease her and make her know that you are here to give her what she wants but not in her time frame in yours."

Barely touching her skin, I drew my fingers from her breast past her navel.

"Oh, don't go there yet. Don't touch down there. She isn't ready. Stroke her again, Tim tease her."

As I did, Peg arched up, groaning, her mouth open.

"Yes, yes, that's right, use a light touch. A light touch teases. Suck on a nipple. It's already hard. Her body is preparing. Her body wants you."

Yes, it was very hard, and I licked it and swirled my tongue around it. Peg arched again and moaned.

"Now stroke her again, making circles as you go."

The backs of my nails made four trails from her breasts, circling each nipple, then down the smoothness of her belly and her trembling navel. I circled them maddeningly, and as I approached her mons, Peg's whole body shuddered.

"Wonderful, did you see that, Tim? Did you feel that? That shudder, can you smell the desire? She's wet and ready and wants you to take her but not yet. Peg must beg. Make her beg, Tim, make her beg."

"Please, Tim, please," Peg begged.

"Oh, that's not good enough, Tim. Force her to beg. Make her beg hard."

"Please, Tim, please," Peg squealed.

"She's louder, yes, but I don't think she means it, do you Peg?"

Peg shuddered as my circles bypassed her mons and slipped down the valley where the leg meets the torso onto her inner thigh. Peg's reaction was instant as I evilly teased her. So close and yet so far, she moaned and arched with vain attempts to capture this wondrous assailant and entice him to touch her, to violate her.

"That's it, Tim. You love it, don't you, Peg? You want it, his touch and his caress. You want his cock, his big luscious cock. You want to feel the shaft penetrate you and fill you. You want to feel the strokes long and hard. You want to feel his cock pulsing as he pumps his cum deep inside you and to feel it tickle when it runs out of you as he pulls out. You want to feel the slippery remnants of it on your thighs. You want Tim to fuck you, don't you? "

"Yes, yes fuck me, Timmy fuck me," Peg wailed.

"Oh, it's not that easy, Peg. I won't let him, not yet, you naughty girl. You're not ready. Stroke her some more, Tim. Touch both her inner thighs. Yes, Yes, just like that. Make her wail, Tim. Make her beg."

Peg was straining at her bonds, arching, and moaning. Her body was pleading with me.

Just touch her outer lips," Laura whispered.

Peg wailed and arched, forcing my hand harder against her than I intended.

"Fuck me, Tim, please fuck me now," Peg pleaded.

"Oh, we're almost there, darling Tim. See how she writhes. Her whole body is begging. Go down between her legs and lick her thighs."

Peg trembled and shivered. As she wailed and begged, my tongue made long strokes up her inner thighs, stopping just short of her labia. Each time Peg reacted by arching. She tried desperately to get my tongue to do those things she wanted. She got angry, then she pleaded, then she begged, and then angry, in a repeated cycle of desperate passion.

"Now gently, oh so gently, lick her outer lips, tease her, Tim," Laura smirked evilly.

Peg frantically shifted, trying to arch into my tongue, but wickedly I just teased her. I marveled at the soft and tender feel of her lips on my tongue, and her musky scent filled my nostrils. Her howls rose and rose in frustration.

"Now deeper, lick her inner lips and all the outer wonders of her pussy," Laura directed.

Peg's body reacted by quivering, shuddering, humping, anything to get a release. The smell of two women's wet pussies assailed my nose. The writhing body of my sister and the erotic wordplay of Laura was like a siren from the epic poem The Odyssey. I had no control. I couldn't stop myself, and I grabbed Laura's leg.

"What are you doing, Tim?" Laura whined, surprised.

I pulled her hard right on top of Peg and forced her to straddle her. This put her face to face on top of Peg. I positioned myself behind her, rubbed my cock up and down Laura's drooling pussy, a couple of times, and then drove it into her balls deep. Laura squealed, and I think Peg did too. I then began to stroke.

"Peg, do you see this? Do you feel this? Your brother has his rock-hard cock in me and is fucking me right on top of you. I can feel his balls slapping against my clit. Every stroke he takes, you can feel. Feel him fucking me. You want him to fuck you, right?"

"Yes, fuck me, Timmy," Peg wailed.

The two sang a duet of groans and moans, screeches and wails. Both writhed and wriggled. Laura, in pleasure, as I drove my cock repeatedly and lustfully into her sopping wet pussy, Peg, in desperate need of someone to bring her to and take her over the edge. I could see the ripples in Laura's buttocks as I pounded her and the grunting exasperation and frustration in Peg's face. It was several dozen strokes before Laura wailed.

"Oh, Peg, I'm going to cum. I'm going to come right on top of you. Your brother's cock is deep inside of me. That bitch Sandy was right. It's so good."

Laura stiffened, tensing, and her left leg began to shake. Then her right one joined in, and her hips, back, and shoulders. She arched, howled like a coyote at the full moon, and writhed and struggled, but I held her tight. Her pussy pulsed, trying to milk my cock. I forced her to receive the full force of my thrusts and the full measure of pleasure. When her orgasm was over, she collapsed on Peg, trembling.

Peg began to beg for release. Laura answered breathily.

"What would you give for an orgasm Peg?"

"Anything, anything."

"I find that when people say they would do anything, it only means they have no imagination. Would you fuck your brother on the green out there?"

"Yes."

"Tears won't help you, dear. Would you fuck him at a party in full view of other people?"

"Yes."

"You are a silly girl, a naughty, nasty, dirty girl."

Laura slid off Peg, and impetuously my fingers touched the slit of Peg's already open pussy, Peg squealed and thrust, impaling herself to my second knuckle. Indeed, she was sloppy wet. Laura grabbed my hand and put my fingers in her mouth, sucking Peg's juice.

"Oh, how sweet, so tasty you are, Peg. It's making me shiver. You're almost ready. Tease her lips some more with your tongue, Tim. Make her squirm."

Each circle of my tongue got closer and closer to her clit, and she arched and wailed.

"Gently lick her clit but not hard tease it," Laura ordered wickedly.

So, I teased Peg's clit with my tongue.

"Timmy, please, please," Peg wailed.

She squealed and wept, pleading with me.

"A little harder now," Laura said.

"Oh please, Timmy, please," Peg continued wailing.

Laura bent over and sucked hard on Peg's closest nipple. Peg arched and squealed.

"Ok, Tim, now is the time," Laura whispered.

I crawled on top of Peg, and Laura helped line up my cock. Peg excitedly squealed in anticipation as Laura rubbed my cock up and down Peg's slit several times. Peg arched and wailed and thrust with all she had. I entered her.

"Slowly, Tim, don't slam her, gently put it in all the way. Yes, all the way, and stop. Hold it there," Laura directed.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Peg screamed.

"See how she screams. You want Tim's cock, Peg, don't you? You want him to slam his cock into you, don't you, Peg? You want him not to be nice, don't you, Peg? You want him to fuck you fast, fuck you hard, fuck you deep, and grind his cock on you, don't you, Peg?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Timmy, fuck me, please fuck me. I need your cock in me fast and hard and deep."

Peg was going out of her mind. She was bucking and arching, squealing, and begging me to fuck her. Then I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Ok, Tim, she's ready. Fuck Peg like she has never been fucked before. Hold yourself up with your arms, Tim. Like when you're doing a pushup. I want you to see her face. I want you to see her desire to have her brother's cock buried in her. I want you to see when she comes, her O face. I want you to observe the shame when you cum in her. I want you to realize how much she loves it."

I held myself up with my arms and watched Peg's reaction to every stroke. She squealed and writhed. Her bindings made it impossible for her to avoid any of the sensations. Each stroke was long and slow at first.

"Faster, Tim, fuck Peg faster now."

I picked up the speed and force of each thrust. Peg's tits bounced up and down, her mouth hung open, eyes shut.

"Deeper, Tim, fuck Peg deeper."

I buried my cock as deep as I could, stroke after stroke.

"Harder, Tim, fuck Peg harder."

I could hear the excitement build in Laura's voice.

"Grind on her, Tim, grind on her.

I ground my pubis hard into hers, and Peg's eyes and mouth flew wide open as she arched.

"Fuck," Peg squealed in one long, drawn-out hiss, and her entire body tensed.

Then her legs began to shake, and her whole body began to shake. She arched in an attempt to arch away from the intensity of the sensations. I held her wickedly tight, grinding on her, forcing her to receive every last ounce of pleasure in the orgasm. Convulsive-like spasms ripped through her body in waves of pleasure and visibly in waves of flesh. She thrashed and spasmed for seemingly an eternity until they subsided to a generalized trembling.

"Did you cum, Tim?" Laura asked.

I shook my head no to Laura, and she squealed in pleasure.

"See, Peg, he wants you again. Tim didn't cum. He's going to continue to fuck you. Your brother's cock will continue to fill you, to fuck you."

I continued humping Peg maniacally as she squealed and humped back. The white heat of my sister's taboo pussy ignited my senses. I grunted and felt my balls tighten as the muscles began to contract to pump cum into her pussy.

"Tim has you, Peg. Cum, Peg, cum again," Laura wailed.

Was it the strokes of my cock or the incredibly erotic wordsmithing of Laura, or the power interchange Laura had created? I could almost see a terror in Peg's eyes as wide-eyed she arched and screamed coming again. Her pussy pulsed again in orgasm milking every last bit of cum from my balls as I pumped rope after rope of cum deep inside her forbidden pussy. After some time to just regain my breath, I slid off Peg.

"Oh, you did so well, darling Peggy. That was a hell of a fuck, and I am so proud of you. I'm so proud of both of you. Your brother is amazing," Laura praised in aftercare.

Laura bent over to clean my cock with her mouth and then hovered over Peg, staring into her eyes.

"Dear Peg, taste your triumph. Taste your mingled juices."

Laura clutched Peg's tit and kissed her in a long, deep, and open kiss. Peg kissed back, and it wasn't a BFF kiss. It was a lover's kiss. As Laura kissed Peg, her hand strayed down to my cock, and she took it in her hand.

"Tim, I can't believe it," Laura marveled. "You just fucked Peg, and you're still hard?"

I looked down at my cock, and sure enough, it was.

"See, I told you he was strong, Laura," Peg said, smiling.

Then Peg shifted.

"Tim, please untie my hands."

I did immediately.

"Now my feet."

And, of course, I did.

"Tim, get on the other side of Laura."

As I did, Peg hugged Laura pulling Laura on top of herself.

"Tim, tie Laura's hands the way you did mine and her feet too."

Peg then pulled Laura into another deep kiss until I had finished tying Laura. Holding her close, Peg rolled Laura back.

"Now it's your turn, Laura," Peg cooed.

>>>>>>>>

The alarm on my I-phone awakened us as the first dull red patches in the eastern sky began to appear. All three of us were still naked, huddled together. Of course, I had my morning wood, and Laura grasped it. For, a few moments, I relished the feeling but then pushed her hand off.

"The groundskeepers get a very early start, so we need to get going, Laura," I warned.

"Oh, what a waste of a wonderful hard-on on such a beautiful dick," she sighed.

So we packed up and were soon at the road. I sent the girls down the bank to the road and managed to ferry the bikes across the ditch. Just before we left, Laura flashed me her boobs, laughing. There was no traffic, and as we turned off Rosewood, the first rays of the morning sun pierced the horizon.

At Peg's, I told them to go ahead while I secured their bikes. They went off giggling as they went up the steps. I shrugged. These two were always tittering about something.

I knocked and entered the apartment. Peg was just coming out of the bathroom as Laura was going in.

"I'm thirsty," I said.

"Grab a glass out of the cabinet by the sink and get it out of the dispenser in the refrigerator, brother dear," Peg directed.

Laura soon came out and stretched.

"I could use some more sleep. Peg, your bed is too small, but mine is a queen size. We all ought to fit in it. What do you guys say?"

I was tired, and Peg looked sleepy too. So, what the fuck.

"Sure, give me a minute to go to the can," I replied.

"Ok, you know where my room is. Just come on in," Laura invited.

After taking care of business, I drained the glass and kicked off my sandals. I heard giggling as I approached the door, and on the bed was Peg to my left and Laura to my right. They were naked, on their side facing each other with a space between them. Each had their head propped on their elbow and one foot behind their knee, exposing themselves to me shamefully erotically. Both patted the center of the bed, indicating where they wanted me.

I shrugged, threw off my shirt and shorts, crawled from the footboard between them, and flopped on my back. Each settled into the crook of an arm and stroked my chest.

"So, where are we going to camp next weekend?" Peg asked, giggling.

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please feel free to leave a comment and give it a star rating.

12