Stealth Camping Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim brings a teammate along.
13.6k words
4.68
15.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim brings a teammate along.

Author notes:

This selection is Stealth Camping, part three. It is a stand-alone story. You don't need to read the previous works, to understand, but it may give some background. It is a purely fictional account. As a warning, there is bondage, power interchange, anal, deep throat, and double penetration. All participants are 18 or older. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy it

>>>>>

I went to Peg's and Laura's on Monday to discuss where we were going to stealth camp next. We had raised the question, but no one had any ideas. It's funny. The roundabout had been a fluke idea of mine and the woods at the Hickory Hill Golf Club Peg's, but there had been no such epiphany about this weekend. I tried to do my due diligence and watched a number of the stealth camping videos on YouTube, where the original idea had come from, but they were all just woodlots. There wasn't a lot of variety, and the "activities" we engaged in meant we had to be careful. Someone having a screaming orgasm in a woodlot next to a police station wouldn't be a good decision, even for me, the king of bad choices. Stealth Camping is supposed to afford some risk, but by all common sense, with what we do on a campout, we should go camping in some secluded place and forget the risk element of stealth camping.

I arrived about dinner time after Peg and Laura had gotten off work.

Knocking on their door, I was greeted by their usual giggling and both speaking in unison, "Come on in."

They stood side by side in the middle of the room. Dressed? They were in the skimpiest bikinis I had ever seen. The patches covering their tits looked like two postage stamps held in place with invisible fishing lines and barely covered their nipples and areolas. The bottoms looked like a Band-Aid held in place with the same fishing line.

How do you like these swimsuits?" Laura asked as both did a sexy twirl shaking their booties.

"Hot," I replied, stunned.

After they had a great time dancing and jiggling their way out of their tops, giving me a front-row seat at the unveiling of their beautiful tits, they laughed and readjusted, hiding them again.

"So, does anyone have any ideas?" Peg said, sitting down at the small dinette table with Laura.

I pulled out a chair and sat across from the two. All of us groaned in unison, seemingly devoid of any new ideas.

"We could camp in a place we camped in before. After all, not all of us have been fucked in a roundabout," Laura laughed.

"Come on," Peg whined, "We are all intelligent people. We've got to be able to come up with more than just two places.

"Well, I might have bad news," I interjected.

Both of the women scowled.

"Jake, a teammate of mine, is coming out this week and staying until Saturday, so I can't go camping.

"Bring him along," Laura said. "I don't think any college guy would object to the chance to fuck two willing pussies in one night. In college, I had a lot of gay friends, and none of them would turn down a blow job, even from a girl. They would close their eyes and imagine someone else. Or if you were up for it, you could suck each other off," she laughed.

"Jake's not gay, we did two sisters one evening in the same bed, and the screaming results were the same for both of us," I countered.

"Mmm...sounds interesting," Laura giggled.

"Would he come?" Peg asked, not realizing the hole she opened for Laura to lampoon her.

"If he camps with us, Peg, he will cum for sure," Laura said, laughing hysterically.

Well, we all had a good laugh over that.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure I can get him to...go camping with us," I said, so they couldn't get me the same way Laura had gotten Peg.

"Great, in the words of an incredible lover, the more, the merrier," Laura cooed.

"I did have one idea, but it is kind of crazy," I confessed.

"What, crazier than going stealth camping in a round-a-bout?" Peg said, smirking.

"The roof of the Lamar Building," I blurted out.

Both girls looked incredulous.

"The Lamar building is downtown. Maybe we should camp in the median strip on Main Street?" Peg said sarcastically.

"Hear me out," I protested.

Rolling up their eyes, they condescended to listen to the village idiot.

"Yes, the building is downtown. It is empty and ready for sale. I spoke to a couple of friends who work for the company doing the renovations. The work is complete. No more crews are coming to do anything, so there will be no work crews at the building. Another plus is there are no security guards. It is in a part of downtown with some nightlife, a couple of clubs, and a few restaurants, so people walking around wouldn't be suspicious.

"A maintenance ladder goes up the back of the building to the roof. The engineers inspected it and signed off on its safety. The report said it was rated to hold a ton. That's ten of us weighing two hundred pounds each for the uneducated. It has a spring-loaded lower section of about eight feet that comes down like a fire escape. This aspect would discourage random people from trying to get on it and us from being interrupted. The ladder has bars around the back to prevent falls and goes to the roof."

"It is the tallest building in all of downtown by three stories. So we couldn't be seen by someone casually peeking out their window. It has a billboard lit up at night, so we don't need to bring artificial lighting. The flat roof should afford reasonable comfort and seems as Stealth Campy as you can get," I finished.

"How would we get there?" Laura asked.

The All-Night Mart is just a block away. We can drive there and leave our car. It's a short walk, and we could use Timber Street to approach the building from the rear. The ladder is in the back of the building and also the parking lot. The building forms a U shape around the parking lot, and the fourth side has a line of trees, so we would be shielded on all four sides and should be unobserved climbing the ladder," I said confidently.

Peg and Laura looked at each other and said, "What the fuck, sounds good."

Together we made a list of all the stuff we felt we needed. Peg, our planner, assigned us all our responsibilities for equipment and supplies. Then I ate dinner with two beautiful sexy women dressed in the skimpiest and sexiest bikinis I had ever seen. It was almost hard to concentrate on eating as one tit after the other slipped out of their tops, was recaptured, and put back only to escape again.

Halfway through dinner, Laura said, "Fuck it," and took her top off, closely followed by Peg.

Both have magnificent tits, cone-shaped, with long hard nipples topping them off. My dick got harder and harder with every bite.

As the two were loading the dishwasher, I said, "I'll bring over the supplies you assigned me on Thursday."

"When does Jake get into town," Peg asked.

"Thursday night but real late, almost midnight," I replied.

"So why not bring over your stuff on Wednesday," Peg suggested.

"Peg, Mrs. Newman will be getting a poke on Wednesday," Laura giggled.

"Actually," I bragged, "Mrs. Newman will get several pokes on Wednesday."

"If you were a girl, you would be called a slut," Laura laughed.

Both broke into uncontrolled giggling, which made their tits jiggle in a delightfully erotic way.

"Do you have to rush off, Timmy? We could sit and watch some TV," Peg said shyly.

I pulled out my iPhone and pretended to look at my calendar app.

Finally, I raised my head, returned the iPhone to the carrier on my belt, and said, as seriously as I could muster, "Sure, I have no pressing appointments."

We all laughed and seated ourselves on the couch. I sat in the middle between two luscious sets of tits. Peg put on some movie, a comedy, and in less than five minutes, I felt Laura's hand on my thigh and Peg's on my chest. Both were stroking and teasing me while I had a hand on each of their thighs. Laura made little circles with her fingers, each a little closer to my package, which was a growing bulge. Peg had unbuttoned my shirt, stoking my chest, pinching my nipples.

"Your nipples are hard," Peg breathed into my ear, and without warning, she licked my ear.

A lightning bolt went down my chest and stomach and struck my cock. I was rock hard now as she pulled my lapels open and kissed and then sucked my nipple. I have sucked my share of ladies' nipples but never had my nipples sucked before. The feeling was electric. It was like sparks flew to my cock, and it was so stiff it hurt. She sucked one while molesting the other, as I had done to her and others, switching between them. My breaths were ragged, and suddenly Laura upped the game and started massaging my cock through my pants. I could feel the dampness of my precum wetting my briefs as I instinctively thrust and squirmed.

With Peg sucking and playing with my nipples, Laura undid my belt, and I shifted so she could pull my pants down. Before I knew it, she had her mouth on my cock, bobbing up and down furiously. I drew Peg into a kiss, exploring her mouth while Laura explored my cock and balls. In the meantime, my hands were busy seeking out and molesting their pussies. I had one finger in Laura's and two in Peg's. Both began to moan as my fingers found their clits and rubbed each to a hard nub.

"Fuck," Laura squealed, "Let's go to the bedroom."

She rose, still holding my dick, and led me by it to her bedroom with Peg a step behind. There I was stripped as they worked as a team, one to distract me while the other took something off me. Naked, they drew me into the bed, and somehow, in the melee, their bottoms disappeared. We pawed and stroked each other randomly, haphazardly, with no organization enjoying each other's bodies.

"Lie on your back, Tim," Laura ordered. "Peg, straddle his face and let him lick your pussy. I'll straddle his cock."

I licked and sucked Peg's luscious pussy starting with the outer lips and working my way to the inner ones. When I pierced her pussy with my tongue, she clenched, and her salty sweet juices began to flow freely. I could hear her wailing. Laura straddled me and took my cock after rubbing it up and down her slit several times. I could feel her wetness, and my cock easily sheathed in her luscious wet pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth, and the tight, wet pussy encasing my cock caused it to twitch involuntarily in pleasure.

I couldn't see but reached up and groped not two but four magnificent tits, pinching, pulling, and twisting nipples causing catch breaths and moans. I could feel that Peg and Laura were embracing each other, and from the sounds of kissing, I figured Laura had her tongue halfway down Peg's throat. I worked my tongue furiously in Peg's pussy, her musky scent filling my nostrils and reinforcing the growing ache in my balls.

"Oh fuck..., Timmy...fuck...right there...right there...oh," Peg said as her legs began to shake, and I could feel her shudder. "I'm...I'm...fuck," she shouted as she climaxed, her juices flooding my mouth as I licked and sucked them all up.

Oh, she is tasty. The salty sweet taste of my sister's forbidden pussy liquor was as intoxicating as Dad's Vodka I stole regularly.

Peg slumped forward into Laura's arms and, from the sounds of the kissing, was receiving good aftercare. After a few moments, Peg rolled to the side, off my face, and I saw the lust in Laura's eyes. She was close to her orgasm, and I started arching hard into her pussy, thrusting in sync with her thrusts tearing a squeal from her lips.

"Oh my god, Tim, you are so good. I want you to be the fuck toy present in my stocking on Christmas morning," she howled as her orgasm overtook her.

Laura squealed and squirmed as I held her hips tight, continuing my thrusts driving my cock to the hilt and then retreating until it almost came out and thrusting deep again. I could feel her body wetting mine as she squirted. She spasmed and convulsed for some time, finally collapsing on my chest. I stopped thrusting. The scent of wet pussy and sweat was overpoweringly erotic.

"You didn't come, did you?" Laura said breathily, barely able to speak.

"Nope," I said.

Peg squealed in delight, and Laura panted, "Oh, you are amazing. I could make a fortune if I could bottle you. Peg, "I think it's your turn," she called out weakly.

After their breathing returned to normal, they switched places. I licked and sucked and tortured Laura's pussy and clit, causing her to squeal and squirm. Peg rocked back and forth, finally lifting herself, riding my cock like a rider, riding English style. They sang a duet of moans and groans between the slobbering kissing noises as I molested their tits and clits with my fingers and tongue. Laura came first, squealing and rubbing her pussy hard on my face filling my mouth with her savory juices. She, too, is very tasty.

Still quivering, Laura rolled off me, and I saw something different in Peg's eyes. Yes, there was lust there. She wanted to finish the orgasm swelling in her like a giant wave. What was it? I had no idea. All I knew was my balls ached for emptying, and my orgasm was only moments away. Peg's eyes suddenly widened, then closed. She threw her head back, arching, hands on my chest, and screeched. Her motions were spastic, uncoordinated, and almost seizure-like. Her orgasm was as intense as I had ever seen. She wailed like a banshee, making guttural noises, and rubbed her pussy furiously on my cock as her whole body shivered and quaked.

My balls started to contract, and that wonderful feeling overcame me of the muscles in my perineum contracting, pumping strings of cum down my rod deep into my sister's forbidden pussy. My pumping seemed to go on forever. I came so intensely and deeply that I wouldn't have been surprised to discover my balls were now flat. Never had my orgasm gone on for so long or been that powerful. I held Peg as she slumped down on me, still writhing and moaning. I am in good shape but was totally out of breath and panting.

Peg lying on my chest, was still trembling as Laura exclaimed, mesmerized, "Wow, that was some fuck. Are you two ok?"

Peg's hands moved up my chest to my face and cupped my cheeks in her still trembling hands.

"Oh, Timmy," Peg breathed the words into my mouth and kissed me, her tongue encouraging me to explore her mouth.

I reached out to Laura, and she snuggled under my arm. The scent of cum, sweat, and wet pussy filled the air. Contented, we napped for a half hour, and I got up, dressed, and headed home.

>>>>>

I returned as promised on Thursday.

"How is Mrs. Newman?" Laura teased.

"Well poked and quite satisfied," I bragged, laughing.

"I'll bet she is, stud," Laura giggled.

"Because of all your experience, maybe I should invite you to come along and help with the pokes," I teased.

"That might be fun," Laura said, her expression betraying her desire to do just that.

"We'll see," I said, my expression communicating I wasn't kidding that it might happen. "I talked to Jake, and he is all in for the camping, but there is a glitch. The only flight he could get that worked for him was an eight am flight on Saturday. So, I can't bring you guys back here and then go to the airport. We would have to leave directly from our campout," I explained.

"No problem, Laura and I can just sleep in the back seat," Peg suggested to Laura's nod.

"As long as we are back by eight thirty," Laura said. "My fucking boss has some kind of brunch sales meeting "thing" with a big client and wants the entire department there, all hands on deck."

"I'll bet he wants you there because he wants all tits on deck," Peg laughed, and then she got serious. "Be careful of him. He is a dick. I've heard rumors."

"I don't think that time frame will be a problem. Sunrise is a quarter after six, so we'll have to get up and break camp by six. The airport is about an hour away. He has to be there at seven, an hour before the flight leaves. With an hour back here, we should be back at your place by eight, give or take a few minutes," I said.

"Yeah, that should be good. This brunch is about an hour from here. I need some time to freshen up, at least scrub some cum off, so I don't smell too much like a slut," Laura said, laughing. "I can dress and be there in the nine-thirty to ten o'clock time frame he commanded."

"Ok, so I guess the Lamar Building campout is a go," I said confidently.

>>>>>

In the car on the way to Peg's Friday night, Jake said, "You sure you won't mind me...fucking your sister in front of you?"

"Will you mind watching me fuck my sister in front of you?" I replied.

"No, I guess I'm open-minded," Jake smiled.

"It's like I always say, Jake, whatever floats your boat."

At the apartment, we encountered the ladies dressed alike. Each had a shear backless tank top showing off their nipples and areolas, cut off just below their tits. On the bottom, they had a miniskirt, a tube of stretchy clingy material so tight it looked like body paint. Their skirts were slung low on their hips and only went about three inches below their pussy.

"We thought we would dress...inappropriately for you like we always do," Laura said as they both lifted their extremely short miniskirts showing us neither had anything underneath. "We figured this would give you guys a great view going up the ladder," she said as both went into a laughing jag.

I looked at Jake, whose eyes were the size of a small dinner plate, and chuckled. From his looks, I didn't think he would back out. We parked in the All-Night Mart lot behind the store. Sundown wasn't until 8:20 or so, and it was still well before sundown. We figured, once in place, we should be pretty safe, so we got there a little after seven.

The walk to Timber Street was uneventful, but the closer we got to the Lamar Building, the more crowd noise we heard. It turned out to be a bunch of people dressed in business casual, a group of office workers that had gone out after work for happy hour and stayed a bit longer. All that happened was a few catcalls from the drunks because of the girls' clothes.

We followed the driveway into the parking lot at the corner of the building, stopped, and waited several moments to see if anyone might have seen us or got interested. Everything seemed all clear, so we proceeded to the ladder. A building of six stories is high, and intimidated by it, the girls blanched.

"It will be all right. The bars around the back prevent any possibility of a fall, and Jake and I will be below you to catch you. Just relax, go one step at a time, and don't look down," I said to instruct and hopefully encourage them.

I effortlessly made the eight-foot jump to grab the bottom rung of the spring-loaded section, my weight bringing it down. The extension came down but not without making an awful racket. Spooked by the excessive noise, I slowed down and managed to get the thing down more quietly.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked, holding it down by stepping on the bottom rung.

"Why don't you go up first, Peg? You are all athletic and shit being a champion cheerleader. Jake should follow you and then me. Tim, you bring up the rear," Laura said. Amazingly she started acting shy and added, "Or whatever, just a suggestion."

"Ok," Peg said timidly, swallowed hard, and began the climb.

Within a few rungs, her skirt bunched up, became a belt, and put her gorgeous pussy on display. The look on Jake's face was precious as he followed her, mouth open. The view of Laura's behind was just as enticing. Her pussy was just as gorgeous, and I noticed it was already open and wet.

I had a little work to do. As long as one of us was on the ladder, it would stay down, but when the last one stepped off it, the spring would pull it back up. The racket that the section of the ladder would make wasn't something I wanted to let happen. When I got to the top of the movable section, I slowly lifted my foot until it began to rise. I caught it with my hand and began guiding it slowly up and mostly noiselessly as I climbed the maintenance ladder. With the bottom section in place, I looked up. Laura had waited for me, watching me. She reached down and pulled her skirt over her hips to her waist.