Stealth Camping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully she wiggled her ass and said, "How's the view down there?"

"Mighty nice, mighty nice indeed," I said, laughing.

Laura giggled and started up the ladder. Peg and Jake had a big head start, so there was no way that Laura and I would catch them. However, it looked like Laura was hurrying, trying to catch up to them.

"Slow down, Laura. One step at a time. We don't want any mishaps," I snapped.

Laura stopped and looked down at me, frowning.

"Yes, mom," she said sarcastically.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I came off too strong. I like you and don't want to see you hurt," I replied, a bit sheepish.

"You like me?" she said, her frown softening.

"Yeah," I said and added, "a lot. You're a good friend to Peg and me."

"And you're good friends too," she said, returning to the climb, slower and unhurried.

Jake helped Laura over the parapet onto the roof staring at Laura's pussy. He ignored me, too intent on Laura's ass. Laura didn't adjust her skirt right away. I think she liked the attention.

As I climbed over the parapet, I said to Jake, "Close your mouth, man. We've only just begun."

Jake snapped out of his daze and smiled, shaking his head.

The weather was still going to be hot. The local channel's website predicted the overnight low would be eighty, and no rain was in sight. I pulled the large tarp out of my backpack, and all four of us spread it. We put it in the middle of the roof, away from the edges so no one would see us, and right next to the billboard with its lights. The girls set out our dinner, a nice meal of roasted chicken thighs, roasted potatoes, and salad, certainly better than the fast food restaurant crap I would have picked up. Once we had eaten, we collected everything and packed it into the backpack. We didn't want to leave any evidence, and when you camp, you hump out everything you humped in. It's just common courtesy. We all sat in a circle, and I grabbed my backpack again and reached in.

"You remembered," squealed Peg.

Out came a quart bottle of vodka freshly stolen from Dad's bar. I poured a little into each one's cup, and we toasted our success so far.

"So what do you want to do, play truth or consequences again?" Peg asked.

I was feeling cocky. This whole stealth camping thing had started as my stupid idea. Fueled by alcohol and hormones, it had morphed from what would be an erotic daydream into reality. Anyway, my growing experience with Mrs. Newman was subtly changing me.

"I think we should play strip poker," I said, pulling a pack of cards out of my backpack.

The two girls looked a bit shocked. Little brother was exerting himself, taking command.

"I know all I have on is my shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. That's four things. I know you..., ladies, also only have four, a top, a skirt, and sandals.

What do you have on Jake?" I asked.

"I have five, a t-shirt, sandals, shorts, and briefs," he replied.

"So to be fair, you either have to take off the shorts or the briefs," I said.

"Ok," he said, standing and removing his shorts, tossing them aside.

The bulge in his briefs previewed to the girls that there would be no deficiency in Jake's contribution to the evening's festivities. Laura's eyes bulged and she licked her lips as the hungry look, she seemed to have every time she saw a dick, danced on her face.

"I really don't know how to play poker," Peg whined.

Shuffling the cards, I said, "It doesn't matter. It's just an excuse to get you naked."

"To get everyone naked," Laura murmured wantonly.

"Right," I smirked. "If we just stripped, it would be an orgy. That's no fun. Seeing a person's humiliation in their eyes as they are slowly exposed is a whole lot more erotic. It's especially true if the exposure is in front of others who are not."

Peg instinctively covered her tits with one arm and her pussy with her hand.

"Five card stud, draw as many cards as you like lowest hand loses an article of clothing, and the loser chooses what to take off, agreed?" I said.

They all nodded, and I dealt each person five cards, painfully slowly for effect.

"I don't know how to play. What beats what?" "I don't want to be the first one naked," Peg whined.

"Stop whining, Peg," Laura admonished. "We will all be naked soon."

We all looked at our cards. I was in no hurry.

"So come on, Tim. What's the delay?" Laura said, complaining.

"I'm not hurrying because I think the tension created by anticipation about what you're going to be showing off is erotic," I explained. "It's fun to watch people squirm."

Peg drew three cards, Laura two, and Jake one. I stayed pat.

"Oh fuck," Laura said, throwing down a pair of threes and taking off a sandal.

I continued to take my time, shuffling and dealing with the cards as we all sipped vodka. Peg looked the tensest. I assumed it was because of Jake, the new meat. He was eyeing her pretty well. In the second round, I had nothing and lost a sandal. Laura lost her other sandal in the following hand with a pair of aces to our whistles and her saying a naughty word. Jake then lost twice, and it was Peg who seemed untouched.

"You don't know how to play, huh, Peg?" Laura protested as she tossed her top on the pile, her marvelous tits on display.

Jake's eyes were so wide I thought he was about to pop a nut right there. Laura picked up on it and teased the shit out of him, swinging those gorgeous tits back and forth.

"Like what you see, Jake?" she flirted.

Jake turned three shades of red, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, what happens when you lose all your clothes?" Laura asked, finally turning her attention away from torturing Jake.

"You bet your ass," I replied.

Laura scowled and said, "What does that mean?"

"It means you stay naked until you lose, and when you lose, when we all lose, the fun begins," I said matter-of-factly.

Neither Peg's nor Jake's luck held out. In a few more hands, both were down to their bottoms. Laura and I were naked, and she had lost her ass.

"Oh fuck," Peg growled as she lost the hand, reduced to complete nudity.

I then lost my ass, followed by Jake losing his briefs. His good-sized erect cock swung wildly back and forth as he removed his briefs. Laura's eyes went wide, and I thought she would drool. The next hand, Jake lost his ass, and within a couple more, Peg had too.

"So now what?" Peg whined.

"Why don't we try some of this stuff," I said, pulling out an array of items.

The list included several sets of soft cuffs, hanks of rope, a wand vibrator, egg vibrators, clit vibrators, anal plug vibrators, nipple clamps, ball gags, O ring gags, and a bottle of lube.

"This is all compliments of Mrs. Newman. She said all the products are clean, sanitized, and Mrs. Newman expects them back in the same condition. The deal also was that I had to tell her all the gory details Wednesday. There is a card in here for you girls. She told me not to open it and give it to one of you to read aloud," I smiled as I handed it to Peg.

Gingerly, almost like it might bite, she opened it and read it aloud.

I hope you bitches enjoy the way he uses these items on you as much as I like how he uses them on me. I made him promise to tell me about what he does to you and your pretty young pussies. Prepare to go into orgasm overload bitches.

She signed it - Timmy's Fuck Toy.

"I doubt we will use all these items, but," I continued evilly, "I know I'm going to have some fucking fun."

Both women's eyes were wide open, staring at the items and then at me. I took Peg's hand and let the fun begin.

"These are safety cuffs, Jake. The hand goes through here, at the bottom, and you cinch it tight with the Velcro straps. Make sure it doesn't cut off circulation. Have her grab the handle attached inside. Bring the two sides together, make the eyelets meet at the top just above the fist, and insert the carabiner. We will use clips or rope to attach it to whatever anchor point we use. These are much safer than just wrist straps because they have a handle and involve the hands and fingers, relieving the pressure on the wrist. It's like hanging from the rings in the gym. Wrists are delicate. We don't want anyone hurt," I instructed.

Peg stared wide-eyed at the restraint on her hand as I began placing one on the other, and Jake started work on Laura. The billboard was great because the supporting ironwork provided many points of attachment. I moved Peg under one of the supports, raised her hand, and attached the carabiner to a manufactured hole in the girder. Spreading her arms as wide as possible, I clipped the other hand to another anchor point in the same support. She stood flat-footed with her arms spread wide and very helpless.

"Timmy, what the fuck are you doing?" she whined.

"You'll see," I replied.

Jake had gotten the restraints on a very enthusiastic-looking Laura.

I pointed to the same girder holding Peg. He was a quick learner and copied what I had done to Laura's excited squeals.

"Listen to me," I growled.

I instantly got both women's attention.

"Your safe word is red. When you say red, everything stops immediately, understand?" both women nodded, and I turned to Jake.

"Do you understand, Jake?"

"Yes," he replied.

"If you're gagged or unable to speak, blink your eyes repeatedly and shake your head vigorously, no, understand?" I said.

Everyone nodded.

"Now, these are ankle cuffs, Jake. We aren't suspending them, at least for now, so these are fine."

"Suspending us," Peg exclaimed.

"Yeah, one of the suspensions Mrs. Newman loves is to be hung upside down in her garage. We use safety ankle boots to protect her ankles. I put her in them and an electric winch to lift her. With her arms fastened to a couple of anchor points, we installed into her garage floor, I ensure she's pulled tight. To guarantee she can't move, I attach a strap around her waist to another anchor point installed into the floor that stretches her forward. The restraints and gravity limit her movement to shaking her head and curling her fingers and toes. Sometimes I do it with her fully clothed and tear or cut off her clothes. With her pussy about mouth height and all these toys, you can imagine the fun I have. It's entertaining when she screams, orgasms, and squirt runs all down her, dripping off her tits and chin," I said, smiling an evil grin.

Peg trembled as I attached the ankle cuff and then spread her legs obscenely wide, attaching the carabiner with a rope to the vertical support on the other side of her.

"This is a standing spread eagle position, Jake. In this position, you can have a lot of fun too. Everything is in easy reach, and your subject can't hide anything."

I demonstrated by rubbing my hands all over Peg. Starting at her neck, I caressed her running my hands over her shoulders and arms, giving her a quick tickle under the arms. My hands caressed her tits, and my fingers rubbed and twisted her nipples into little hard pebbles. I pulled her to me and ran my hands all over her back and ribs ending with her ass cheeks. Stepping back slightly, I continued down her torso, playfully sticking my finger into her belly button. She squealed, and I stroked her abdomen, skipping her pussy for the moment and molesting her thighs and calves. Running a finger up the front of each leg, I cupped her pussy, making her squirm and squeal again, and wickedly slapped Peg's pussy several times.

She squealed and tried to avoid it as I spoke to Jake, "And you can do anything you want to them, and they can't do a thing about it."

I then picked up the wand.

"This is a wand. They are very versatile vibrators. The big head allows you to stimulate a large area, and this model has several levels. It's on the lowest setting now. They are excellent for use on the tits," I said, running the business end over Peg's tits and concentrating on her nipples. "See how it makes her nipples begin to harden quickly, I said as I demonstrated its effects by running it over her nipples several times. "Feel how hard they are getting," offering Jake a chance to feel my sister's tits and nipples.

He enjoyed them for some time to Peg's wide-eyed astonishment and gaping mouth. I think Jake, at this point, was getting into it and relaxing a bit.

He smiled at me as Peg squirmed and moaned, a wicked grin on his face, "Yeah, I see."

All this time, Laura was wide-eyed, watching what we were doing to Peg with only her arms strung up. Since her legs were still free, I caught her pressing her thighs together.

"Oh, no, you don't," I said. "Naughty girl, you don't get to pleasure yourself here."

I lifted her leg so she couldn't do that anymore.

"Get the ankle restraints on her quickly, Jake. Only I get to choose who pleasures who and how much. In fact, from now on, you both will have to ask permission to even cum. Do you understand?" I snarled, raising my voice.

Both were cowed a little and nodded their understanding. With both suitably restrained, I continued Jake's lessons.

"As I said, the wand is good on the tits. You can also excite other areas," and demonstrated as I called off the body parts. "Here on the abdomen, go slow in circles with a light touch. The thighs, especially the inner thighs, are extremely sensitive.

Peg was moaning and squirming from the sensations, and Laura was moaning too in desperation.

"Be sure to include the perineum, the area between the pussy and ass. A light touch is best as it teases unmercifully. You can also include the ass, but I'm not going there now. We don't want to contaminate the toys because we don't have a reliable way to sanitize them. Anyway, the girls weren't prepared properly for that event," I said, lightly rolling the vibrating head over Peg's perineum.

Peg settled, trying to get me to push harder, but I was ready for her and kept the touch light as she whimpered her growing need.

"On the pussy that's a lot of fun. I start with the mons, the area just above it, and if you press hard on the pubic bone, the vibrations reverberate throughout her pussy. It's nowhere near as intense as direct clitoral stimulation. It does get them wet quickly."

I pressed it hard on her mons, and her eyes rolled up in her head as she arched into it. I noticed her toes and fingers curled as she let out a long, yearning moan.

"The outer lips are next. Again, only tease them lightly. It drives them crazy. See how the labia begin to open up. They call the area the flower, and it does, kind of open like the flowers you see in those documentaries shot in slow motion. See how Peg's pussy lips are glistening wet at the edges. She's beginning to get very excited," I said.

Peg's flower was opening up, blooming as pink began to show, and her outer lips reddened.

"When it begins to open, at the bottom of the slit well away from the clit, I begin to roll the head of the vibrator in one direction. See how that motion opens the slit, pushing the lips on one side back. I then reverse the direction and see how the whole head settles between the lips," as Peg squirmed and moaned.

"Timmy, stop fucking around. I want to cum," Peg began to demand.

"I seem to remember telling you that you had to ask permission to cum," I replied. "Maybe I should just stop and let you hang all night untouched."

Panic showed in Peg's eyes, "Oh dear god, don't do that. I'm sorry, please don't stop."

"Jake, you see? They genuinely get to the point where they want to be fucked, even beg. I call this stage one. At this point, I push it hard on their clit," and with that said, I slid the wand directly onto her clit.

Peg's mouth flew open, and I heard Laura whine in frustration.

"And, of course, Jake, I increase the wand to its highest setting."

When the wand went to its highest setting, it sounded like a B17 taking off. Peg's eyes rolled back in her head, and rather than make a lot of noise, she just stiffened, her fingers extended, and she gave out a long guttural moan.

"Watch her now, Jake. You have to pay attention to their reactions. See how she bears down, pushing back against the vibrator. Her nipples are hard points, and she hisses a long moan turning into catch-breaths as she tries to suck air into her lungs while she bears down. Now, her O face begins to form as she slowly leans forward."

I pulled the wand away. It took a moment to register with Peg that the intense sensations of the vibrator, driving her orgasm that was beginning to crest like a wave, had stopped.

She wailed in frustration, "What...don't stop now...fuck can I cum Timmy...please can I cum?"

"Nope," I said.

"Fuck, Timmy, please," she squealed.

"Quiet Peg, or I just might let you stand there untouched all night with a ball gag in your mouth," I threatened.

She hung there, her moans of disappointment and pleading ignored by me.

"She sure seems to need relief," Jake said sympathetically.

"Oh, she has a long way to go," I said, lifting her chin into a kiss. "This will seem like she's having Sunday dinner at Mom's table compared to what she will be experiencing when I let her cum. If I let her cum," I said, emphasizing the word if.

A look of horror slashed across Peg's face at the mention of it.

"It doesn't matter how much she pleads with her mouth or body."

I put the wand down and picked up a G-spot vibrator with a clit attachment.

"These are very versatile toys. There is a curved shaft with a swelling at the end for stimulating the G spot. They stimulate all the same as the wand, but one can get pinpoint stimulation because the tip is smaller and can penetrate the pussy," I said.

I then stimulated Laura's tits, beginning with her nipples and making them hard, and repeated what I had shown Jake with the wand until I got to the pussy.

"At the pussy we can have a lot of fun. Tease the outer lips lightly, teasingly them as I showed you with the wand. Laura is already open and sopping wet," I said as I slapped her soppy wet pussy several times with the resultant, wet sound as she was leaking badly. "Insert the enlarged tip and run it slowly, angling it so that the tip rubs the front inside of the pussy, and look for, ...that," I said as Laura reacted to the tip stimulating her G spot by stiffening and her eyes rolling back in her head. "Rub it a few times and then insert the shaft until the clit stimulator just touches the clit and then break contact quickly."

Laura groaned, instinctively thrusting forward to get more stimulation, but the instrument was gone. She wailed, her disappointment.

"Just keep doing that, lightly touching her clit several times, gauge her reaction, and then increase the time of contact while stroking that G spot."

As I did, Laura began to moan and tense as her orgasm rose.

"Keep thrusting with the vibrator making intermittent contact with the clit. See how Laura's breathing it's becoming ragged, eyes rolling, and now her hissing moan."

I yanked the vibrator away.

"Bastard," she growled.

"Their begging to orgasm will also help you gauge when they are about to cum. It doesn't matter if they are always kept precisely on the edge of an orgasm. It's better to stop too early than too late. The idea is to edge them. Bring them almost to orgasm and then deny them the release. What happens is that each time the level of stimulation increases. Say we are on a scale of one to ten. They start at one. Too much stimulation and they orgasm at level two. If you bring them to the edge at two and back off, they will start at one and a half. Edge them to three, and they begin at two and a half. Keep that up until you reach ten. The resultant orgasm will be a head splitter. So you work on Laura for a while, and then we will switch and keep them edged."

"How long?" Jake asked.

"I don't know, say two hours," I said.

Both girls protested strenuously, pleading with mouth and body.