Stealth Camping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Timmy, no," Peg pleaded.

"Well, you two better start asking permission to cum, and by the way, begging us to let you cum isn't a bad plan either," I said, laughing.

Both then started a mantra of begging for an orgasm, or as they approached one, they pleaded for permission to have one. They went from begging to pleading with tears to angrily demanding to tearful apologizing to begging again in a continuous loop of increasing frustration. Jake and I switched off often so he could get the feel of the reactions of both women.

After a half hour or so of edging the fuck out of them, I stepped behind Peg and said to Jake, "It's time to up the game."

I picked up the bottle of lube and liberally lubed Peg's pussy and my cock handing the bottle off to Jake.

"Fuck me, Timmy...please fuck me with your beautiful cock...make me cum," Peg pleaded.

Grasping her ass cheeks, I pulled her forward and slipped my cock ever so slowly into her pussy. She let out a long moan as I buried my cock in her forbidden pussy and ground on her clit without mercy.

"Yes..." she hissed in one long groaning exhalation.

Laura said something similar, but my attention was on Peg. Slowly I began to stroke Peg stopping to grind on her at the end of the stroke. She wriggled and squirmed, her ragged breathing betraying her increasing excitement.

,

"Can I cum, Timmy...can I...cum...can I."

At that moment, I'm sure only a few strokes away from her release, I pulled out and stepped back, saying, "Nope, you didn't say please."

Her eyes bugged out, and she stood shaking and bore down hard but with nothing to bear against for relief, called me some naughty names.

"Oh, Peg, you should see your face all red with excitement, your chest flushed and slick with sweat, nipples little hard pebbles, your pussy drooling. Your body is all dressed up, but no orgasm at the party," I laughed.

Shortly, I heard Laura call Jake equally bad names, and Jake and I laughed.

We interspersed using the vibrators with actual penetration of fingers and dicks for a couple of hours, and we kept both edged wonderfully. We switched partners often, so Jake would get to know how both women reacted. Jake was a fast learner and picked up on many nuances of both women. Laura almost fooled him once to get her over the edge. She had more experience and tried to hide her coming orgasm, but I noticed one of her tells, a subtle way she would stretch her arms just before cumming. I warned him, and he was able to stop in time. She was so close I bet an errant breeze on her pussy would have made her cum. Laura called both of us some horrible names.

So, more than two hours after we had started putting on the cuffs, both women's tits swayed back and forth as they panted. Sweat ran down their bodies in rivulets, dripping off their chin and tits. Their drooling pussies were open wide and bright red. The musky odor of wet pussy filled the air. Both were trembling messes that couldn't have stood if it weren't for being suspended from their arms. They hung there vulnerable.

"Now we need to go to stage two, Jake. Pick up the vibrator and get ready. Ladies, do you want to cum."

"Yes...please...can I cum," Peg squeaked, followed closely by Laura's pleading, "Please...may I cum, master."

Smiling, I took the wand, placed it at the bottom of Peg's slit, and twisted it both ways to open her lips. Nodding to Jake, he did the same to Laura with his vibrator. Both women squinted and mouthed the word, please. I slid the wand head tight onto Peg's clit and held it there. She didn't react for a moment. The shock of the intense sensations momentarily paralyzed her. Then she began to buck and let out a long hissing exhalation like you do when lifting weights. Glancing at Laura, I saw she was in the same position as Peg.

"Good thing we are naked, Jake, because I think we are about to get wet."

It looked like water was boiling out of the end of the vibrator as Peg began to squirt. The vibrations threw fluid in all directions wetting her pussy, thighs, and legs, not to mention the ground and my legs. She let out an animal grunt as she bore down, allowing the orgasm to overtake her and took a deep breath and let out another grunt. Her hips bucked, and she tried to retreat from the sensations, but I held the vibrator hard onto her now swollen and sensitive clit.

"Hold on, Jake, stage two is orgasm overload. Remember when your mother tried to cure you of wanting something you liked by giving you a lot so you would be sick of it? That's the idea here make them cum and cum until they beg us to stop."

Peg tried to retreat, but with the wand firmly on her clit and restrained, this forced her to endure the sensation overload. Just moments later, the same scenario happened. It looked like water was boiling as the vibrator on full power splashed the warm squirt painting our thighs.

Her third orgasm was a gusher as she squirted so hard and so much that it looked like a garden hose. A deep guttural "Oh," came out of her as her body shook violently like a seizure.

"Oh...fuck...stop," she squealed as another orgasm overtook her.

Again, she squirted. I glanced at Laura and saw her bathed in sweat and squirting and Jake holding on for dear life, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"Holy Fuck, this is fun," Jake said giddily.

Each woman had orgasm after orgasm, squirting and howling for us to stop. We laid those vibrators hard on their clits for some time.

"Baaba..., Pl," Peg said, unable to talk coherently.

Laura was in the same condition.

"Ok, Jake, you can let up now."

Both women were limply hanging there with distant looks in their eyes like someone just waking up after being knocked out. The sounds they made were gibberish as their pussies drooled.

"They are on, as I call it, Planet LaLa.

They are disoriented and what some call cum drunk. So, Jake, take your pick. It's time for our reward," I said, grinning from ear to ear.

Jake looked a little reticent but lined up behind Peg, took her hips, and buried his cock in her. She didn't scream or anything. Her eyes rolled up in her head, stretched, and her fingers formed a claw. Her clit was so sensitive that I knew it was almost unbearable as she bore down and came hard.

"Haaa...uu...ugg," she gurgled as she suddenly thrust away from him, but Jake held her, and she let out a long hissing grunt.

"It's your reward, Jake. Keep pumping until you cum," I said.

I lined up behind Laura, sheathed my rock-hard cock in her drooling pussy, reached forward, and cupped her breasts.

Whispering in her ear, I said, "I'm going to enjoy this, Laura."

She tried to pull away from me and the super intense sensations, but I held her tight and wickedly massaged her over-sensitive clit. Wailing in protest, she thrust back on my cock, in an attempt to relieve the unendurable violation of her clit, as I stroked her long and deep. She quickly stiffened, and I felt a drizzle of warm fluid run down and drip off my balls as she grunted and bore down, her vaginal muscles pumping on my cock as her body tried to pump spunk from my balls. My orgasm was coming quickly, and after pumping them for so long, I wasn't going to deny myself. I stiffened and thrust to the hilt, grinding my cock on her pussy. She arched, and a long deep moan escaped her throat as she bucked and squirmed uncontrollably. Her pussy muscles now rightfully stripped my cock of its cum as I felt the exquisite contractions in my cock and balls throwing ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. My semen, mixed with her squirt, drooled copiously out of her cunt, and she hung there panting. A momentary glance at Peg and Jake showed them in the same condition.

"Come on, Jake, we have to give them some water," I panted.

We each grabbed a water bottle, lifted their chins, and gave them a drink.

"Slowly, Laura, I don't want you to choke," I admonished.

Slowly we fed them each an entire sixteen-ounce bottle.

"Want more?" I asked wickedly.

"Yeah," said Laura while Peg just nodded.

I smiled evilly at Jake, who looked confused. We fed them another bottle, and I just stood back.

"Timmy, release us I gotta pee," Peg said with some urgency.

"Naw, I don't think so. Just pee where you are," I chuckled.

The expression on both women was of sheer terror.

"Now, like this, in front of you guys?" Peg wailed.

I just smiled. It's strange, that big-word humiliation. We had just fucked these two women, but peeing in front of us was too personal.

"Tim, god damn it, let us down," Laura barked, trying to twist to relieve her need to pee but was unable to.

Finally, I saw a few drops leak from Peg. Then a short stream from Laura, and eventually, they both couldn't hold out any longer, and whining loudly, jet streams of urine wet the ground from both.

"Ah, the humiliation," I said, laughing and fist-bumping the smiling Jake. "Don't worry, ladies, Mrs. Newman hates it when I do it to her too."

Both women called us some very, very bad names.

I grabbed two unused napkins and approached Peg, wiping her pussy as all good girls do after a good pee. Of course, I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed some more, far more than any good girl would do. Her clit was so sensitive she stood on tip toes trying to get away from the sensations as I handed off the other napkin to Jake, who repeated what I was doing to Laura.

"You bastards," Laura wailed.

They had caught a spaceship ride back from Planet LaLa and were now speaking coherently. At this point, I got all friendly and brotherly and showed Jake how to do some aftercare. We released them, cuddled them, stroked them, and wickedly fed each of them another bottle of water.

"Ah, now for some more fun," I announced.

Both women had a look of shock.

"More?" Peg wailed as I pulled her wrists behind her and fastened them together.

All I could do was let out a wicked laugh.

"I must confess that I was up here early in the week after we camped at the golf course. I scouted this roof out and had all week planning the activities for tonight. There will be some real surprises, I think."

There is a big Baltimore Air Coil water tower for air conditioning. Without going into all the specifics of how they work, what's important, is that three pipes serviced it that ran parallel to each other along the roof. You know, water in, water out, drain, whatever. I'm not an air conditioning engineer, so who gives a fuck. The important thing is that one pipe was about four feet off the ground and went for something like fifteen feet. Another was about waist-high and a couple of feet from the first. Since they were raised so high off the roof, they had vertical supports about every yard. A third pipe ran under the second offset a couple of inches and about three inches up, supported like the others. I checked them all earlier and rechecked them to ensure they weren't hot or super cold to the touch. They were all fine. I pushed Peg up to the pipe which came to her waist and spread her legs obscenely wide. It was easy to fasten her ankles to the lowest line, using the vertical supports as anchor points.

"Rest yourself on the pipe and lean forward, Peg," I said.

I uncoupled her wrists, stretched one forward, and attached it using the pipe brace again as an anchor point. Jake brought Laura up, and I helped him fasten Laura the same way next to Peg. The one pipe would give them support for their backs while also providing handholds to aid in pounding the shit out of their pussies. Oh, what a sight, two beautiful asses locked immovable, with gorgeous soppy wet pussies that stared back at us, and two pairs of magnificent tits hung there swaying, awaiting us to molest.

"Wait a second. I have got an idea," I said.

"Another idea, what the fuck," Laura groaned.

I returned with the bottle of lube and Mrs. Newman's magic bag of anal plug vibrators. The wicked bastard that I am, I showed them to each woman.

"Oh, wait a minute, fuck," Peg exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Peg. I won't put one too big in you," I said and was honestly trying to be reassuring.

Suddenly Peg got all defensive.

"What makes you think I can't handle a bigger one?" she spat back.

"Well, I assumed...you hadn't," I began, but she cut me off.

"Charles liked anal and...trained my ass. He was about your size, actually, and I didn't have any problems," she bragged. "Big sis isn't as much of a novice as you imagine."

"Mais je vous prie, pardonnez moi. (But I beseech your grace, pardon me.)

I replied, probably using the only French phrase I remembered from my High School French classes.

"I will use a big one then," I laughed, going back into Mrs. Newman's little bag of anal plug vibrators and pulling out a good-sized one. Turning to Jake, I said, "These will help prepare both for the next round after this."

"Next round...after this?" Peg screeched.

Holding up a ball gag, I said, "And this will make this round a lot better for us, Jake."

Peg resisted a bit as I tried to put the ball gag in her mouth, but pinching her nipple got her to open her mouth enough to get it in. I don't think she liked it much, and I am sure she called me some awful names, but I couldn't understand them. Laura was very compliant, and the look in her eye told me this was something she had done before and liked. With both girls fastened securely and safely and anal vibrators inserted, I reminded them of the safe word signal. I may be a nasty bastard, but I try to be safe. I think both girls anticipated what was about to happen because they both began to whine.

Jake and I just took turns pounding the shit out of their pussies with our cocks and toys. We poled away and switched partners using the pipe as a grip and leverage to drive our hard cocks into their pussies. Their gags muffled their squeals and moans. Soon strings of drool hung from each woman's gag, and their bodies were slick with sweat. Their tits swung erotically, sometimes erratically in all directions at once and sometimes in perfect synchronization with our unrelenting thrusts. Their pussies and thighs were painted with squirt and cum as we enjoyed the crap out of their pussies. Before Jake or I would cum, we would pull out and use the toys. I had the remote-controlled anal vibrators set on high, of course. Both women seemed to be at about the same point of having one continuous orgasm expressed by their vigorous squealing and bucking. They looked like they were experiencing a continuous full-body dry heave.

"Ok, Jake, let's stop a minute," I said, panting all out of breath.

Jake was also panting, and we rested a bit and let the girls calm down. I ducked under the pipes and stood facing Peg. She was dripping wet with sweat, her hair matted and soaked, looking like she had run a marathon. I removed her gag, and giant strings of thick saliva drooled out. She appeared to be too tired to spit.

"Can you deep-throat, Peg? I mean, have you ever deep-throated," I asked.

She shook her head and croaked, "No."

"Jake, I know Laura has deep-throated. You go ahead," I said as he inserted his cock, giving Laura a taste of all of us.

"Ok, Peg, open your mouth...wider...good now when you feel my cock hit the back of your throat swallow. Let's give it a try."

I pushed my cock in slowly, and when I felt it touch the back of her throat, I continued. She gagged, and I pulled out my cock, covered in thick saliva.

"Good try," I said, encouraging her. "Let's try again."

I pushed my cock in slowly, and when I felt it touch the back of her throat, I continued thrusting. This time I felt the muscles of her throat trying to swallow. She panicked, gagged, and I pulled out, a string of thick saliva creating a short-lived bridge between her mouth and my cock.

"Good girl. You almost had it. You're doing very well."

She looked at me like a little kid wanting encouragement and praise and said, "Really?"

"Yes, you are doing so well. I bet you'll get it this time."

She looked determined, and sure enough, when I hit the back of her throat, I felt her swallow my cock. I pushed until her nose was on my abdomen. I held her only for a quick moment and pulled out. Great gobs of viscous spit bridged between my cock and her mouth.

"Wonderful, you are so amazing, Peg."

She looked like a kid praised for an excellent report card. I patted her head and squatted down, and kissed her deeply.

"Let's try again," Peg said, appearing eager to give it another try.

We tried again, and she had no problem. I didn't pull out of her mouth this time and began repeatedly thrusting into her throat. She swallowed each time.

"Oh, you are doing so great, Peg."

Turning to Jake, I called his name and pointed at Peg's rear. At first, he frowned and looked confused. Again I strenuously indicated her rear, and he got the idea. He disengaged with Laura, who whined disappointedly. As Jake lined up behind her Peg didn't know what was happening. I ensured my cock wasn't in her throat when he eased his cock into her pussy because I knew she would catch breath. Her guttural moans testified to the intensity of the experience.

"Jake," I said, "Synchronize your strokes with me. When I am in her throat, you are out of her pussy, ok?"

He nodded, and as I thrust, he pulled out, and as I pulled out, he stroked. Commonly called spit roasting, we were fucking Peg at both ends. Her reaction was as I expected. Through deep guttural moans, she tried to speak, but with my cock in her throat, she couldn't, and the sensations of Jake's cock in her pussy were so intense she gasped and couldn't speak anyway.

"Hey, what about me," Laura whined.

"Oh, don't worry, you're next," I said.

I'm not usually a fan of fellatio, but this was something different happening. Maybe it was that I was taking someone's throat virginity? Perhaps it was that I was taking my sister's throat virginity? Probably, it was that this was my sister's throat, Peg's throat, and we were doing something against all natural mores and so incredibly wicked.

Gasping and unable to hold out any longer, I stuttered, "I'm...going...to...to...cum..., Peg."

I let the first rope go into her mouth, and to her surprise, I nudged my cock at the back of her throat as the second contraction splashed cum on her throat. By now, she was used to it and automatically swallowed my cock. I held the back of her head, pushed her nose tight on my abdomen, and finished in her throat. When I let her go, she gasped and panted. Her face radiated with pride and confidence at her accomplishment.

"Great job, Peg," I praised as she swallowed and eagerly cleaned my cock. "Now it's you and Laura's turn," I said to Jake ducking under the pipes and lining up behind Laura.

I had just cum in Peg, but unless it was my third or fourth time, I could stay at least semi-hard, and with the amped-up situation of this scene, there was no problem. Jake inserted his cock in Laura's mouth and she, almost scarily, gobbled it up. I buried my cock into her pussy, and we synchronized our thrusts. Soon, Laura was groaning and wailing an orgasm. When Jake spewed, she swallowed greedily and cleaned his cock.

I stepped back and looked at both women. Their pussies were bright red, open, glistening in the light provided by the billboard, and covered in sweat, cum, and squirt. What a lovely sight indeed. I let them rest there a bit, and before long, both had to pee and just let it go. They knew I wouldn't free them and allow them some privacy. As we wiped them, the same way we did before, they called us horrible names.

"Oh fuck Timmy...let us go," Peg whined, struggling weakly at her wrist restraints.

I went over to her, grabbed both of her tits, squeezing and molesting them, and ran one hand to her pussy and slapped it a dozen times.

Peg stiffened and wailed, "Please, Timmy...stop...stop."