Stealth Camping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, my now reanimated cock pressed against her cunt.

"Not yet, not yet."

Both women began to whine as I unfastened Peg's legs and arms, refastened her wrists behind her, and walked her to the ground cloth.

"Sorry Peg, but Laura is first in this scene," I said.

I helped Peg sit, turned her on her stomach, and clipped her ankles together. Bending her knees, I hooked her wrists to her ankles. I spread her legs and inserted an egg vibrator into her pussy. The look on her face was precious as I gagged her. Opening the iPhone app, I flicked the vibrators on their highest settings. Peg's eyes rolled up, and all that was visible was the whites of her eyes while she let out an incredible giant hissing moan. So much for her for now.

We brought Laura to the tarp with her wrists clipped together behind her, and I laid down a foot from where Peg was already about to meet her next orgasm. Laura straddled me and eagerly rose on her knees so I could line up my cock with her slit. I would have entered her slowly, but Laura flopped down on my cock, driving it to the hilt.

"Pull out her anal plug, Jake, lube her and refill the hole."

Laura's eyes went large, not with shock but with desire. She hungrily wanted it. At the golf course, in our game, she confessed she had been double penetrated, but I hadn't realized how much she liked it, evidently a lot. She squealed in anticipation when she felt Jake's cock touch her sphincter and gasped when he began to enter her. I could tell she had experience as I saw her forcing herself to relax as he slowly buried his cock in her ass.

I glanced momentarily at Peg as she grimaced and began shaking uncontrollably in ecstasy. Her moans, and squeals, were effectively muffled by the ball gag.

Laura's face filled with wanton, lascivious desire as we didn't even need to synchronize our thrusts. She was rocking her hips so violently that we didn't need to.

"Oh fuck..., Tim..., Jake...this is so fucking good...don't...don't stop...don't ever stop," she exclaimed.

I pulled her down onto me so she couldn't control the fuck anymore, to her squealing protests while Jake and I went at her. There was no need to synchronize. We just fucked her. I could feel his hard cock plunging in and out of her ass through the thin membranes separating her two holes. The musk of her wet pussy and the funk of her sweat was an aphrodisiac driving Jake and me to heights of carnal desire. Jake's eyes suddenly went wide, and I could see the need in his eyes.

"Go ahead and cum, Jake," I grunted.

He closed his eyes, groaned, and ground his cock on Laura's ass. When he did, Laura stiffened and began to buck, hissing and groaning. Her toes curled as what must have been a head-splitting orgasm engulfed her. It hit her in wave after wave of exquisite rapture displayed by squirting in each one.

"Fuck," she squealed in one long hissing exhale, slowly collapsing onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms around Laura's still trembling body and looked at Peg. Peg's expression was of wanton lust mixed with terror, wiped away as an orgasm wracked her again. I had to be merciful. After all, she's my sister. I flicked her vibrators off and watched her collapse panting. It was not hard to tell she had suffered through several orgasms from the amount of squirt on the tarp and her beads and rivulets of sweat. She just lay there and moaned. Jake pulled out, and I rolled Laura off me away from Peg. I hadn't cum, so my cock was a flag pole standing wet and glistening straight up. Laura, too lay there moaning.

I removed Peg's gag, uncoupled her ankles, and let her legs down gently. She grunted as I dug the egg out of her pussy and pulled the anal vibrator out of her ass. I put each in a sandwich-size plastic bag for cleaning later while retrieving Laura's anal vibrator from its bag and selected an unused egg vibrator for her.

"Sorry, Laura, but fair is fair," I said as I rolled her over, fastened her ankles together bent her knees to attach her ankles to her wrists.

I gagged her, inserted the butt vibrator and egg, and flipped them on high. Laura wailed, rolling on her side, and began squirming. So much for her for now.

"Jake, I hope you don't mind the butt again, do you?"

"No, Tim, I'm good."

With that, I wrestled Peg, who seemed limp, into straddling me, and I inserted my now painfully rock-hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

Jake, still hard, lined up, and she squealed as he touched the muscle ring of her sphincter. Her eyes went wide as her earlier bravado vanished, and she desperately tried to relax to let his cock enter. I could feel it took a couple of tries to get in, but I imagine the anal vibrator turned on high helped. It couldn't have hurt. With that, Jake and I began to fuck Peg.

There was something about my cock in Peg's pussy. Her pussy wasn't physically any different than Laura's. Both were welcoming, warm, tight, and soppy wet holes that could suck cum from an inanimate sex doll. Each was beautiful and sexy and unquestionably fuckable. In some way, I think I could even say that I loved them both. Maybe it was the fact we were doing something so fucking wrong that I was fucking forbidden pussy? I could pump Laura's delightful pussy as long as I wanted. I could go until my dick got as wrinkled as your fingers when you've spent too much time in the pool. I had control. Peg's pussy was not like that. When I fucked her, it was like I turned into a teenager doing it for the first time. I could almost get off just thinking about her pussy.

Several times I had to stop and pinch down my erection. Tension built in her body, and I could feel it in the hardening of her muscles and hear it in the animalistic needy grunts. I wasn't going to pop until she did and resolved to hang on.

I glanced at Laura. Every muscle in her body was straining, and her eyes rolled back so that all I could see was the whites of her eyes.

I turned my attention back to Peg as she began to tremble and sat up, squirming, bucking, and wildly rocking her hips. She grimaced and bore down in a long hissing exhalation followed by wilder bucking and humping.

Jack screeched, "Fuck," and popped, jerking around as much as Peg.

With that, I let go and the fantastic sensations of the contractions in my cock and balls exploding ropes of cum deep into the forbidden pussy of my sister narrowed my vision to my ecstatic release. It seemed my cock wouldn't stop pumping cum as the pheromone scent of Peg's wet pussy and the pulsing of the walls of her vagina milked my cock. I arched up into her, grinding on her pussy as she ground down, matching me in power and enthusiasm. My cock and her pussy wrestled with each other as she made needy noises. We struggled for some time until, exhausted, Peg collapsed onto my chest, panting.

Finally, Peg whispered in my ear, "Red."

After releasing Laura, I carefully picked up all our toys. In the warmth of the evening, huddled together, sky-clad, under the stars, Jake and I gave the girls cuddling aftercare as we fell asleep.

>>>>>

The eastern sky had just begun to lighten when the alarm went off on my iPhone. Peg, cuddled under my arm, stretched sensuously, stroking my chest with her hand. I heard Jake groan, and Laura coughed. We all staggered to our feet, dressed, and gathered our stuff by the billboard's lights. I admonished everyone to take it slow because it was not full daylight. In the dusky light, we began our journey down the ladder.

After peering over the parapet to ensure the coast was clear, I led the way because I had handled the last eight feet of the ladder the night before. Peg followed me, and I had a nice view of her pussy as her skirt again became a belt. I helped her off the ladder at the bottom. Jake came next, and then Laura. Not only was her skirt a belt, but she also had no top on, and her lovely tits were on display.

"Where the fuck is your top?" I blurted out.

"Relax, Mom," she said as she pulled it from the waistband of her skirt and slipped it on. "I like the feeling of the cool air on my tits, and anyway, when will I ever get the chance to climb down a ladder from six stories up essentially nude? That puts a tingle in pussy," she said, laughing.

We all walked arm in arm to the car uneventfully. I tossed my backpack into the car's trunk next to Jake's. With the girls safely in their seat belts in the back seat, we headed for the airport, with Jake riding shotgun. Two minutes later, the girls were asleep.

I pulled into the departures area, stopped next to the airline sign Jake was taking, popped the trunk, and climbed out.

We met at the back of the car, and I teased, "Better make sure you get the right backpack. We don't want Mrs. Newman's toys going home with you."

We both laughed, and Jake slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Practice starts in three weeks. I'll see you then," I said as we clasped hands and shoulder-bumped.

"Yeah, you better get going. That fat cop looks like he's going to tell you to get moving," Jake said, stepping onto the curb.

I nodded, closed the trunk, climbed back into the car, checked, and pulled into traffic. Both girls slept the entire time, not waking until about ten minutes out.

"Fuck," Laura whined, "I didn't get to say goodbye to Jake."

I got them home two minutes before my promised time.

"Thanks for getting me back on time," Laura said, racing to the bathroom, and shortly, I heard the shower.

I slumped into a chair at their little dinette table while Peg went into the half bath.

After Peg returned, she asked, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Naw, just coffee if you got any," I said, yawning.

Peg brewed a cup in her Keurig, and I sipped the hot brew trying to wake up.

Laura appeared magically transformed. Her hair was put up nicely, had makeup, high heels, and a sleeve dress. It was a tube of stretchy cloth that was skin-tight and clung to all her gorgeous curves. Laura was beautiful, sexy, and unquestionably fuckable.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Like you spent all last night being fucked by two studs and didn't get a chance to change," Peg said teasing.

"Just one thing," I said, rising.

"Tim, what the," she squealed.

At first, she protested as I crushed her to myself, drawing her into a deeply passionate, open-mouth kiss. Our lips parted a moment, and Laura had that hungry look I love so much. I tugged her into another kiss, and she reacted like a steel trap throwing her arms around my neck, surrendering to the kiss, and returning it with equal passion. We necked a few moments exploring each other's mouths when I tugged the top of her dress down and cupped a breast in my hand. To her needy moans, I played with and rubbed both of her nipples to hard nubs.

When our lips parted again, she breathlessly whined, "Why did you do that? You've got me so wet. My thong is soaked."

Evilly I pulled her dress up, hooked my hand in the waistband of the thong, and stripped it off. I ran my hand up her inner thigh, my arm around her waist, put two fingers into her pussy, and used a come hither stroke, going at her maniacally. She arched, squealing, trying to escape the incredible sensations as my fingers kindled a fire in her G spot. Her eyes flew open as she desperately tried to push me away, moaning to the sloppy wet sounds of my attack. Her musky-wet scent filled the room.

"Tim...fuck," she said in one long hiss as she painted my hand and her thighs.

She squirmed as I held her up. Trembling in my arms, I drew her into another kiss and slapped her soppy wet pussy, a couple of times. Our lips parted, her head lolled back, and she kept her eyes closed for a moment. Opening her eyes, she had that dreamy, oh, I love what you did look she always had after an orgasm. I hugged her and put my head on her shoulder.

I breathed in her ear, "Now those nipples will show all tits on deck."

She gave me a breathy laugh, and when I knew she could stand released her. After tugging her dress up over her tits, sure enough, those hard nubs of her nipples were prominently displayed in the tightfitting material. Peg handed her a dish towel giggling, and Laura shaking her head, toweled off her pussy, thighs, and legs.

Mumbling under her breath, she whined, "I'm going to have to pull my dress up and sit on this towel, or I'll have a big wet spot on my skirt. Sexy bastard, I'm going to leak all morning."

Laura then kissed Peg, just like she kissed me. Grabbing her clutch, she said, "I gotta go," and blew a kiss as she went out the door.

Peg leaned on the dinette and sighed.

"I'm tired, Tim."

"Sure, I understand, Sis. I'll go."

"No, let's just take a nap."

"Sure."

I followed her to her bedroom. She stripped her top off on the way and stepped out of her skirt beside the bed, tossing it into the corner. I stripped and joined her in bed and snuggled her under my arm.

"You know, Tim. You don't need to be a stranger."

I rolled her onto her back, my head resting on my elbow.

"What do you mean Peg?"

I snaked my arm under her shoulder and clasped her wrist, pinning it to the bed beside her ear.

"I mean, you can come over anytime."

I slipped my leg over and between her legs, scandalously nudging her legs apart.

"You mean to say I could come over for dinner?"

I snaked my other arm under the other shoulder, and she shamefully offered me her wrist, which I pinned to the bed next to her ear.

"Sure," she said, breathing heavily, a needy look in her eyes.

I rolled on top and settled between her legs, forcing them further apart, my stiff shaft nudging the opening to her taboo pussy.

"Or maybe come over with a bottle of Dad's stolen liquor?" I murmured.

I slowly pushed the tip of my engorged cock into her scandalously already wet pussy. She arched into me, wantonly adjusting her eager hips so I could get deeper.

"Tim, you don't have to wait for the weekend campout to come...over," she panted.

I slowly nudged my cock about halfway into her prohibited pussy. Peg arched and scandalously wrapped her legs around me.

"You mean I could camp out...here."

With the word here, I plunged my cock into her forbidden pussy, and she whimpered her growing taboo need.

"You remember in the last campout when Laura wanted you to look in my eyes when you fucked me to see that I really wanted it," she hissed, submitting to the growing illicit sensations.

Peg pulled lustfully on my butt with her legs, trapping me there.

"Yes, I remember. Oh, your pussy feels so good, Peg."

Unrestrained, I ground my cock on her clit.

"She was right," Peg gasped.

She shamelessly thrust back hard on my cock.

Right?" I whispered.

"Look me in the eyes, Tim. I want your cock. Fuck me, and don't be nice."

Starting to slowly stroke this forbidden pussy encasing my cock, I looked her in the eyes.

"Anything you say, Sis."