Stealth Camping Pt. 04

Story Info
The group saves Laura and Tim begins to come into his own.
12.2k words
4.47
6.4k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intrepid group saves Laura and Tim begins to come into his own.

This selection is Stealth Camping, part four. To understand the story, you may need to read the previous work, part three for some background. It is a purely fictional account. As a warning, there is bondage, power interchange, anal, deep throat, and mild violence. All participants are 18 or older. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>

Peg and I were sitting at her small dinette table in the kitchen, eating a late lunch of a couple of tuna fish sandwiches. We needed the energy after our activities. It had been nice to have Peg all to myself and not have to share her with Laura or Jake. It was like our first stealth camping trip. Ok, so it's fucking sick, but it was nice anyway.

"God damn son of a fucking bitch," Laura said as she stormed in through the door.

Surprised, Peg asked, "What's wrong?"

"That goddamn boss of mine. He fucking dared to tell me to come to a potential client's hotel room tonight and fuck him, or he was going to fire me. Can you believe that shit?" she spat out.

"I knew it. The rumors are true," Peg growled, an angry and determined look on her face.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Oh, I told him, Tim, that I would gladly act as his personal prostitute and fuck whomever he wanted. Shit, Tim, I told him to fuck off," she screeched.

"Whoa, Laura, I didn't mean anything like that," I said, trying to calm the situation.

"Sorry, Tim, I'm upset. I told him no, but he kept insisting. I tried to be polite, and he just kept pushing the issue. He backed me up against a wall and put his knee between my legs, and with one hand, held my arm and the other my throat. Then he made his demand that he would fire my ass if I didn't show up," she wailed, beginning to cry.

Peg stepped forward, they embraced, and Laura broke down sobbing.

"We've got to do something about this," Peg wailed.

"What can we do? It's his word against mine," Laura whined.

"You aren't seriously contemplating going ahead and submitting to this, are you?" Peg exclaimed.

"What fucking choice do I have? I can't lose my job," Laura howled.

"If you do, it will be like you said. You will be Ray's private call girl. He won't stop with this one time, Laura. You'll be whored out to anyone he thinks he can get to sign," Peg squealed.

Laura dropped her head, tears dropped freely, and her body shook with sobs.

"Maybe that's all I really am," she moaned.

"Fuck that shit, here hold her, Tim," Peg said, "

Peg handed the sobbing Laura off to me as she went to her bedroom. Laura continued to sob, but soon her sobs diminished to just sniffles. I rubbed her back and cooed encouragement. Shortly, Peg returned her phone in hand.

I just talked to Mrs. Sylvia Martin, a VP at our company. She led a big seminar meeting with some of the female staff about sexual harassment recently. She promised that if we ever had a problem or knew of someone who had one, she would be glad to help. I just called her, and we need to go to her home. Tim, will you drive? I will sit with Laura because she is still upset?"

"Sure, sis," I replied.

We declared who we were at the gated community's security entrance and waited for them to check. Released, we drove, soon finding ourselves in front of Mrs. Martin's mansion. Frankly, I had never seen a house that big. The driveway turned into a big circle, and I parked in front. Peg helped Laura out of the car, and her arm around Laura's waist helped her to the door. I pressed the doorbell, and a butler let us in and escorted us to Mrs. Martin's office.

Mrs. Martin was a statuesque woman of a certain age. Tall, perhaps five feet ten or so. Her expression was that of a strong woman but framed beautifully by long red hair, giving her a regal look. The blue cotton blouse accentuated her ample breasts. Her knee-length wrap-around skirt came into view as she rose and came around the desk. She embraced Laura.

"Laura, I am so sorry this has happened to you. Margaret explained the situation. Can you tell me in your words? I need to get the information from you, not a third party," she cooed.

Mrs. Martin got us all settled into chairs, and Laura related what had happened.

"He actually put his leg between yours, pinning you to the wall and touched you, put hands on you, your arm and throat?" Mrs. Martin exclaimed, horrified.

Laura nodded, "Yes."

"Let me see your throat and arm, dear," Mrs. Martin entreated gently. She approached and examined Laura and exclaimed, "Sweet god, you have marks, bruises," she exclaimed.

This shocked Peg and me. We hadn't noticed, and both of us rose to look. Sure enough, there were several round bruises on her arm and throat. They were faint but distinct enough.

"Franklin, call the police," Mrs. Martin said to the servant.

"You believe me?" Laura said, incredulous.

"Yes, dear, and we will clear this mess up," Mrs. Martin growled.

The police arrived quickly but, as expected, were a lot less accepting of Laura's story than Mrs. Martin was.

"Look, are there any witnesses or evidence?" Officer Rodriguez, a female Latina cop, asked.

"You can see the bruises," Mrs. Martin snapped.

Patiently Officer Rodriguez said, "Yes, but they are not very pronounced. They could be old or self-inflicted. Honestly, it sounds like the guy is a creep, maybe even dangerous, but I'm not sure there is much evidence here."

"Well, what the hell do you need, ripped panties and a rape kit?" Mrs. Martin complained.

"Look, we are on your side," Officer Wilson, the other officer a man said. "There is one possibility, but it is dangerous and something you should consider long and hard before you do it."

"What's that?" Laura whispered.

"The guy trying to pimp you is one thing, but the other guy, The John, is just as guilty and would get off without consequences. We could get the Vice Detectives involved, do a sting, and hopefully get both," Officer Wilson said gravely.

"You mean you want this poor traumatized girl to go to the hotel and act like she is agreeing to do it?" Mrs. Martin screeched.

Wilson shook his head slowly, "It's the only way I see."

"I'll do it. Those sons of bitches need to get theirs," Laura spat out.

"I'll call Vice," Rodriquez said.

>>>>>

The two Vice Detectives arrived at Mrs. Martin's quickly and worked fast. They called the hotel management and obtained a room for staging the sting operation. It was on the same floor but, in my opinion, not very close. The two officers that had responded, Rodriguez and Wilson, were detailed to the investigation to accompany the Detectives. Laura went home to change, and a half hour before the meeting, we were all sitting in the hotel room, the detectives, the officers, Laura, Peg, Mrs. Martin, and I. Ten minutes before the meeting, the detectives wired Laura with a microphone and video camera. A quick test showed them working. They instructed Laura to try to get Ray and the client to say what they wanted as explicitly as possible but not to take unnecessary risks. If touched, she needed to say aloud what they physically handled.

"Say something like stop touching my breasts," one of the detectives coached.

Trembling, Laura took a deep breath, exited the room, and knocked on the client's door.

We could see from her camera that her boss opened the door, a drink in his hand, and he sneered, "I thought you would come around slut."

She walked into the room. Sitting on the bed was the client, an older man, balding and plump. The detectives had an advantage because the room had two huge mirrors that gave a reflection that covered most of the room. So, the detectives had a POV view from her camera and one showing what was going on that her camera wouldn't directly pick up.

"Come here bitch and sit on Santa's lap," the client said, laughing.

He grabbed her wrist, yanked her into his lap, and put his arms around her cupping her breasts.

"Stop touching my breasts," Laura squealed.

"Oh, feisty are we," the client said and yanked her skirt up.

"Stop," Laura said but was cut off.

Ray grabbed her hair and snarled in her face, "Put out cunt, or I'll fire you."

At that, the detective observing and recording the audio and video said to the two officers, Rodriguez and Wilson, "Go get them."

It took the officers half a minute to get to the room. I followed them and stopped in front of the door across the hall. I could hear Laura screaming. Using the master key, the officers entered quickly but not before Laura's blouse and bra were torn off, and her torn panties were at her knees. The look on the client's face was sheer terror.

Laura's boss, however, looked at her open-mouthed and wide-eyed, screamed, "You bitch," and punched her, knocking her unconscious to the floor.

Officer Wilson attempted to take Ray down, but her boss was either lucky or had some training. Her boss ducked, and the over-committed officer flew over the boss's back, landing hard against the wall and winding him. Rodriguez stepped up, but he sucker punched her, slamming her hard into the bathroom. As he got to the door, Ray growled and thankfully charged me.

The ten years of martial arts training my parents paid for paid off in spades. I let him grab me but also grabbed his right arm's sleeve. Spinning, wrapping my other arm around his waist, and bending, I executed a classic hip throw. Rather than hold onto his arm to keep his head from hitting the floor, as in the Dojo, I let him fly. His body struck the door of the room across the hall. His head hit the floor, and his ass was about eighteen inches up the door. Lucky for him, the door flew open. The nude couple frantically fucking over the chair looked pretty surprised, however.

Thankfully Ray didn't give up. He swore and managed to regain his feet reasonably fast, although his one hand reached back to hold his back. He didn't charge again but instead attempted to throw a punch. I blocked it with my left arm and hit the inside of his arm at the bicep. This punch disabled his arm, and he couldn't throw another with his right. He attempted the same with his left with the same result. Both arms hung uselessly at his side. I smirked and stepped to the side. Wilson, who was rightfully pissed, took him down hard and laid some haymakers on him. I helped Wilson cuff him on the ground. As Wilson yanked him to his feet, Ray looked a bit worse for the wear.

The naked couple was so shocked they hadn't even gone for their clothes, so I shrugged and said, "Sorry."

The client was practically comatose, staring around in terror as one of the detectives cuffed him. The detectives said not to feel sorry for him. Undoubtedly he had done this before to other women. Laura had a big strawberry on her jaw and was slowly coming around. Peg and Mrs. Martin held her and were beside themselves, crying but relieved that she had survived. Laura went to the hospital, and they let Peg and Mrs. Martin ride with her in the ambulance. A second ambulance took Ray to the hospital and a third for Rodriguez. She had cut herself badly on a broken glass when she was struck and pushed into the bathroom. I thanked all the officers and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

After a thorough examination, including x-rays and an MRI, Laura was given a sedative and released by the hospital. The detectives told Laura to come to the station in the morning when she felt better, so they could get her statement. We drove Mrs. Martin home.

"I want to thank you for believing me," Laura said to Mrs. Martin.

Smiling, the woman replied, "Thirty years ago, the same thing happened to me. I didn't return and was fired and swore if I could ever save someone from that, I would."

I drove the girls home, the painkillers Laura had received at the hospital had kicked in, and she was sleepy.

Laura stroked first Peg's then my cheek and cooed, "Put me to bed, please I'm so tired."

I carried her to her bed, and as I laid her down, she said, "I can't go to bed in my clothes."

So I straightened to leave Peg to it when Laura said, "Can you get my shoes and stockings, Tim?"

"Sure," I said, bending down and removing them as Peg had her torn and bloody blouse and bra.

Just as I finished, Laura clasped my sleeve and pulled me onto the bed.

"My skirt, too," she cooed. "And my panties, Tim," she whispered.

Throwing her arms around my neck, Laura pulled me onto the bed, saying to Peg, "You too, Peg."

So we all stripped and joined her in bed. There was no hanky-panky. We didn't fuck. It was just friends that were glad we were ok.

>>>>>

I awakened to a banshee-like scream from Laura. She sat up and flailed her arms as though fending off an attacker. I grabbed her as I sat up, trapping her hands as she wailed.

"Laura, Laura, it's ok, it's ok," Peg and I said, trying to calm her.

She struggled and broke down, wailing her fear and burying her head in my chest. Great shuddering sobs wracked her body.

"Oh, Tim, I was so afraid," she squealed as I released her arms and she threw them around my neck.

She held on to me like I was the only thing keeping her from falling off a skyscraper.

Peg rubbed her back, cooing, "It's ok, Laura, we have you, and you are safe."

"Oh, Peg," she wailed, releasing one arm only to wrap it around Peg's neck, pulling her into a three-way hug. "You guys are such good friends, I love you both so much," Laura cried.

"We love you too, baby," Peg cooed.

Laura then pulled Peg into a kiss that was not a BFF kiss but a lover's kiss. I could tell their tongues were dancing, and both women showed unrestrained passion pressing their bodies hard into each other. They kissed for some time, coming up for breath only to resume. Their desire

didn't diminish. Suddenly, without warning, Laura disengaged with Peg and planted a kiss on me, crushing me to herself. Her warm mouth was an open invitation to entwine with her slippery tongue, and I tasted the faint remnants of blood. Her passion was just as intense with me as it had been with Peg.

"Fuck me, please, both of you make me feel safe," Laura pleaded, lying back and drawing us onto her, "Please, fuck me, I need you both so much."

So, I rolled Laura on her side facing Peg, pulled her leg over my hip, and entered her from behind. She arched, squealing as my cock slowly slid into her wet pussy. Peg embraced her, and they hugged, kissing as Peg's hand went to Laura's clit and began to massage it. I mauled Laura's tits, making her nipples hard, and began thrusting slowly, at first picking up speed.

"Oh, thank you, Peg. I love you so much," she yowled lustfully. "I love you too, Tim. Fill me with your magnificent cock, and fill me with your cum," she squealed.

Laura thrust back with each stroke wantonly while groping Peg's tits. I could feel Laura's orgasm rising quickly as her body hardened.

Finally, she squealed, "Yes, yes, fuck yes," as she clutched Peg, writhing in sweet abandon.

She writhed and spasmed in the throes of her orgasm, sucking on Peg's tonsils, matching my thrusts with eager desire, and finally uninhibitedly churning her pussy on my cock to get the full measure of pleasure from the fuck.

Still trembling, she asked me, "You didn't cum did you, Tim?"

"No," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Peg, your brother is so fucking good," she squealed. "Can he fuck me again?" she pleaded.

"Of course, my darling," Peg said, drawing Laura into another deep kiss.

I started to pole her, again starting slow and speeding up. Her tits again drew my attention while Peg played with Laura's clit. Laura's orgasm quickly grew, and it looked like she was about to cum any second. Peg disengaged from the kiss with Laura and looked over Laura's shoulders into my eyes. Smiling, Peg's hand moved from Laura's clit to my balls, and she gently kneaded them. The sensations were unbelievable, and the pheromone smell of two wet pussies made me leap toward an orgasm. Laura began to shudder and shake, her orgasm upon her.

Peg whispered to me over Laura's shoulder, "Cum in her, Timmy. Do it for me."

I know my eyes and mouth went wide open, and all the muscles in my balls, cock, and perineum contracted seemingly all at once. I could feel the stream of cum shoot up my rod as I threw rope after rope of cum into Laura's cunt. Never have I felt such orgasmic pleasure. My cock kept spewing stream of cum after stream of cum as Peg gently massaged my balls. The sensations were almost more than I could bear. I ground my cock onto Laura's pussy, pushing her hard into the arms of Peg, my entire body jerking and shuddering, all the while looking into Peg's eyes. It seemed my body tried to throw cum as long as Peg held my balls. It became almost painful as my contractions tried to throw cum that wasn't there. Pursing her lips and making a kissing movement, Peg released my balls, and after just one or two more attempted contractions, my orgasm faded, leaving me quivering.

"What the fuck was that?" I thought.

One thing I did know was that I wanted that to happen again. Laura looked almost unconscious as I pulled my cock out of her releasing a stream of cum. Peg had a look of lust in her eyes and extended her hands to me as an invitation. As I crawled over Laura, Peg flipped over onto all fours. My cock was still wet with Laura's juices and cum. It slipped effortlessly into Peg's soppy pussy. The feel of my cock encased in this forbidden pussy always sent a shiver of pleasure throughout my body. Peg lowered her head to the bed. After a dozen strokes, she reached up between her legs and began to caress my balls. The feeling was electric as I moaned in the sheer intensity of the sensations. Oh dear god, it felt so fucking good. I couldn't stop groaning. Each time she stroked my balls, it felt like electric shocks stimulating my pleasure zones.

I could feel Peg begin to tense. I know Peg's body well, and I began to prepare for her orgasm. Mine was still a ways off, but she changed from stroking my balls to massaging them, and the sensations went from very nice to holy fuck. My orgasm quickly grew and caused me to shriek. Peg began to spasm convulsively, her legs shaking, but she kept massaging my balls, and I went over the edge. I drove my cock hard into her pussy, grinding on her cunt, and I began to throw ropes of cum into her outlawed pussy as she unashamedly massaged my banned balls. I thrust so hard it moved her up the bed, but she was unrelenting in massaging my balls. Again the muscles of ejaculation wouldn't stop. The soreness of overused muscles swelled in my perineum as I quivered and repeatedly ejaculated into my sister's hole. I was almost like a religious pilgrim worshiping at an altar.

"Oh, Peg," I squealed.

Thankfully she released my balls, I collapsed on her back, and my weight collapsed us both onto the bed, panting.

"What the fuck was that?" she whispered.

The afterglow of the fuck was so intense I couldn't speak.

"Timmy, are you all right?" she asked, concerned.

Finally, I croaked, "Yeah," and managed to roll off her.

She rolled to face me, and I crushed her to myself, kissing her as I had never kissed anyone. Our tongues danced, and we kissed as passionately as any lovers. Finally, we collapsed into a post-orgasmic nap beside the naked and sleeping Laura.

>>>>>

A couple of hours later, we all stirred. Laura said she needed to go to the police station, and I offered to drive her.

"Oh, I can drive myself," she said, trying to be courageous.

I replied, "You need support. Anyway, the detectives might want to ask Peg and me questions too."

"Thanks," she said, "you guys are real friends."

It took a couple of hours. I had to give a statement, and the detectives took Laura's also and did a lineup to identify the client. They told her the case was so airtight that they doubted it would go to trial. Undoubtedly, Ray and his client would try for a plea deal.