Stealth Camping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a winding path through the woods, and the canopy of the trees turned it almost into twilight. Peg kept looking at Mrs. Newman, a horrified look on her face. The soft audible buzzing sound of Mrs. Newman's two vibrators tormenting her merged with the gentle buzzing of the woodland insects. It wasn't as hot as our campouts earlier, but it was well above room temperature, and on the dusty path, beads of sweat began to form on everyone. The path's dust dirtied our feet as we walked.

About five minutes into our walk Mrs. Newman wailed, and knowing what was going on, I stopped. She shuddered, falling to her knees and squealing in the throes of an orgasm. Shuddering, her body spasmed as a trickle of fluid flowed from her cunt. After some time to allow her to regain equilibrium enough to walk, the now muddied Mrs. Newman rose, and we continued our walk.

Mrs. Newman repeated this twice more on our trip up the mountain. The last time she rolled onto her side, jerking and squirming, thoroughly muddying herself. As we broke through the clearing in which the tower stood, Mrs. Newman looked filthy. I lined them all up in the clearing next to a picnic table. It was one with the attached benches you see in all the parks. Starting with Peg, I removed her gag and was about to uncuff her and relieve her of her backpack.

"What the fuck are you doing, Timmy? We are all naked, a hundred miles from home, with no clothes. You are torturing Mrs. Newman and acting like a dick," she complained.

"Do you want me to gag you for the rest of the trip?" I said, giving her my darkest look.

"You wouldn't dare," she said defiantly.

I stepped forward, and this disarmed her. Her eyes went wide when she realized I would.

"No...no," she pleaded.

"Anytime you have had enough, Peg, just say your safe word," I said.

"You would give me clothes then?" she asked.

"I don't have any clothes to give you. You could sleep in the van, but anyone in the parking lot would see you. Your choice," I said flatly.

With a shrug, she sighed, "Go ahead."

So I removed the backpack but didn't replace the gag.

Stepping in front of Laura, I said, "What about you?"

Laura looked at me with a dreamy look and nuzzled me rubbing her tits on my chest. I smiled, uncuffed her, removed her gag, and relieved her of her backpack. Both Peg and Laura still had vibrators.

Finally, I stepped in front of Mrs. Newman, removed her gag, uncuffed her, and relieved her of the backpack. Mrs. Newman still had her vibrator butt plug and the vibrator with the clit attachment.

"What about you," I said.

"Can I suck your cock, Master Timmy?" she begged, falling to her knees," Please, can I suck your cock?"

I nodded, she pulled my shorts down, and I stepped out of them, leaving me in just sandals. She took my cock like a hungry lioness, licked it all over, and cupped my balls in one of her hands, the other stroking up and down the rapidly stiffening shaft. When I was hard, she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled, swallowing it whole, her nose pressed against my abdomen. She held it there for so long Laura catch-breathed. As she pulled my cock out, great globs of mucus strung from her lips to my cock breaking off and coating her tits.

She did this for some time, and I finally grabbed the hair on the back of her head and said, "Good job cunt."

Mrs. Newman smiled, shuddering at the praise.

Reaching down, I took her chin between my thumb and forefinger and lifted her chin to look into my eyes.

"I am so gonna love working you over tonight," I said.

Mrs. Newman's entire body quaked, and she squealed in anticipation. At this point, I gave each a bottle of water and made sure they drank it all.

"It's hot, and I don't want you dehydrated," I told them.

After each had drunk their sixteen-ounce bottles, I collected the empties, stuffing them in a backpack.

Turning to Peg and Laura, I said, "Mrs. Newman has never used her safe word with me." I rubbed her cheek as Mrs. Newman gazed expectantly at me, "And I suspect tonight will be no exception. Let's go," I said to Mrs. Newman grasping her arm and stepping underneath the tower. "I rigged this pulley system earlier in the week after casing this place. Sit, "I said to Mrs. Newman, who instantly complied, a moan of expectancy escaping her lips.

I fastened the safety boots for the suspension on each foot. Mrs. Newman knew what was coming and groaned in anticipation. Attaching one boot to one pulley and then the other, using a hand-cranked winch, I started cranking, lifting her slowly. When her pussy was about mouth height on me and her arms were off the ground, I attached her wrists to convenient anchor points.

"Ready bitch?" I asked.

Mrs. Newman's expression was like a kid at Christmas staring at the pile of presents under the tree, and she visibly shuddered, which is hard to do hanging upside down and stretched by gravity. I readjusted her vibrator and made sure the clit attachment fully engaged her clit. Using my phone, I flicked it on high. She immediately reacted, almost like being hit by electricity. Seemingly every muscle in her body contracted, and she looked like she was trying to do a sit-up as her abdominal muscles contracted. Her bound arms wouldn't let her, of course. Before long, she was struggling, bucking, and jerking. Peg's look was horror, and Laura's almost looked like she was hoping for a turn. In just a few minutes, Mrs. Newman squealed. Blocked somewhat by the vibrator, the squirt erupted and sprayed her body from pussy to neck. Squirt ran down her body and over her tits, dripping off her rock-hard nipples and some overflow off her chin. Peg grabbed her pussy, and Laura panted wide-eyed.

"Well, she's good for a little bit," I said, turning my attention to the other two.

I focused on Laura, and she said, "Ohh...shit."

Taking her by the arm, I backed her up to the ladder and attached her arms to the highest rung she could hold on to and still leave her feet touching the ground. Wrists are fragile, and I didn't want her hurt. She squealed as I dug out her egg and stuffed my hard cock into her very soppy wet pussy. I poled her starting slow and then picking up speed. Before long, I was slamming her pussy so hard I would lift her off her feet, suspending her on my cock with each stroke. I grabbed her butt, and she wrapped her legs around me, squealing and wailing until all her muscles tightened and she convulsed. Warm fluid bathed my cock and thighs.

I grasped her throat and spoke directly into her ear, "I love fucking you, Laura. Expect it to happen a lot tonight."

Laura shuddered and said, "Gladly, Master Tim."

I stuffed her vibrator egg back into her pussy and flicked both vibrators on high.

"Well, she's good for a little bit," I said, turning my attention to Peg.

"I've got to pee, Master Tim," Mrs. Newman wailed.

I ignored her, and momentarily a stream, partially blocked again by the vibrator, erupted from her cunt, drenching her in her piss. She writhed as the piss ran down her body and dripped off her tits and chin.

Fearfully, Peg backed up as I approached her. I pulled her to the picnic table and lifted her to sit on it. Looking her in the eyes, I embraced her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Don't be afraid, Peg. I'm not going to treat you like those two. Mrs. Newman is my slut sub, and you can do anything you want to her. As I said, she has never used her safe word, and the woman is insatiable sexually. I like Laura, and for all her talk about being a "Switch," I think Laura is a Sub. I think that she needs to be collared. You're different. I see real power and authority in you. I want to train you as a Dominatrix," I said, reaching into one of the backpacks.

"Really," Peg said, amazed.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a cock, Peg?" I asked.

I pulled out a strap-on with one of those added features for penetrating the user as well.

Her eyes went wide as I strapped it on her, and she groaned as I inserted the other end into her wet pussy. I led her to the also wide-eyed Laura.

"Here, let's do Laura," I said.

I turned Laura's egg off and left her butt vibrator running.

"Now reach in Peg and dig her egg out," I said.

Peg looked unsure, so I took her wrist and gently moved her hand to Laura's leaking pussy.

"Now, just dig in with your fingers and get a grip and get it out," I said.

Tentatively Peg began unable to get it the first time because the fucking things are slippery.

"That's it. Don't give up. See Laura's reactions, Peg how Laura squirms and moans. You are giving her real pleasure," I said encouragingly.

She had to get rough to get it out, but she could see Laura's reactions moaning in pleasure because Laura likes it rough. Peg's expression changed. It was more confident and a bit darker.

"Let me help you," I said, pushing her up against Laura and helping her line up her newfound cock. "She's soppy wet but don't slam it in. Push it in slowly and look her in the eyes. You will see her reactions. Make her look you in the eyes, so she knows it's you fucking her, taking her, and there isn't a fucking thing she can do about it," I whispered into Peg's ear.

Peg slowly slid it into Laura's pussy and surprisingly said, "Look me in the eyes bitch."

Laura sheepishly looked her in the eyes groaning, and her expression showed it all.

"Oh, Mistress Peggy, fuck me, fuck me hard. I love it, Peg. I love you, Peg, fuck me fuck me," she squealed.

Peg kissed Laura and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing the nipple to a hard nub. She began to thrust slowly at first, then picked up speed.

"Oh fuck, Tim, I have a cock. It's incredible, the power, the domination, and the humiliation. I have a cock, and I am fucking this slut. I'm penetrating her and making her moan and squirm. It feels so good," Peg wailed.

"That's it, Peg, fuck her. Drive your cock hard into her and grind it on her pussy. See how she squirms. Shit, she just wrapped her legs around you so you could go deeper," I said.

"Fuck me, Mistress, fuck me," Laura wailed.

"See her bucking and thrusting back. She loves it, Peg. She wants it, Peg."

Laura's eyes closed, and her head lulled back. Her legs began to quiver, and then her entire body began to quake. All her muscles tensed, and she pulled hard with her legs trapping Peg tightly with her thighs.

"Fuck," Laura squealed as she came thrusting and grinding her cunt on Peg's newfound appendage.

"You didn't cum, Peg. Don't stop now. Double down and jackhammer her," I commanded.

Peg went maniacal on Laura. She pulled out until the cock almost came out and then buried it in her grinding it on Laura's clit.

Laura squealed, "Yes, Peggy fuck me."

I stepped directly behind Peg, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I whispered into her ear, "Cum, Peg cum."

Peg immediately stiffened, burying her cock into Laura and grinding it hard as she spasmed. Laura's eyes went wide, the sensations of her orgasm so intense that she screamed. It was so extreme for Peg that her legs gave out. Trapped by Laura's death grip on her didn't require much effort on my part to hold her up. Both squirmed and bucked in each other's embrace for some time. When their orgasms faded to trembling, Laura's legs lost their purchase and slid down to the ground. Squirt dripped from both cunts as they valiantly tried to regain equilibrium. Finally, Peg grabbed the hair behind Laura's head and kissed her passionately. Usually, when I had seen them do these deep kisses, it was Laura who looked like the dominant. This time there was no doubt Peg was.

As they disengaged their lips just an inch apart, Laura croaked, "Thank you, Mistress Peggy. Thank you, I love you so much."

"You're welcome slut," Peg said, burying her cock to the hilt and grinding it on Laura's clit as she pulled her into another deep kiss.

Peg staggered back into my arms, my hands still cupping her tits. As I nuzzled her neck, she reached up, placing her hand on my cheek.

"Oh my god, Tim, that was fucking amazing," Peg breathed.

"You liked it then, sis," I replied.

"Oh yes, that's something I want to do again and again and again," she murmured.

"Ok, so let's do Mrs. Newman," I suggested.

Just then, we looked up, and Mrs. Newman orgasmed. Squirt squirted out of her hot wet cunt and ran down her body, dripping off her nipples and chin.

"I think it's time to let her down. I don't want her to pop something," I laughed.

I turned off Mrs. Newman's vibrators, and she groaned in disappointment. It never failed to make me wonder about this woman. She was fucking insatiable. Once I tied her onto a Symbian for an hour. Now I couldn't put it on high for that long the vibrations would eventually numb the nerves I wanted to keep fired up. So I played her like a fucking musical instrument. She had a head-splitting orgasm after a head-splitting orgasm. When I finally turned it off, she begged me not to stop. When I freed her so she could get off, she fought me to stay on, so I dragged her off and fucked her. She came twice more, and I came in her. Eventually, she calmed down.

After lowering her, Mrs. Newman lay on the ground, her legs splayed out indecently, and her pussy was bright red. She looked unconscious, but I knew better. When suspended upside down, the blood flows to the head, which can make one light-headed if one gets up too fast. So, I let her lay there to get her equilibrium. After several minutes, I rolled her over onto her stomach and fastened her wrists together behind her.

"Come on slut," I said, helping her to her feet.

It took her a moment to get her land legs. Because she had squirted several times and pissed at least once, the ground was a small mud puddle. She arose with her stomach and abdomen muddied.

As we walked, I wiped some of it off, saying, "You are a dirty slut aren't you?"

Mrs. Newman croaked, "Yes, Master Tim, a very dirty slut. Your dirty fuck toy."

I put Mrs. Newman on her face and knees with her ass nicely presented in the fragrant late summer grass.

"Enter her from the rear, Peg," I said.

Peg knelt behind her. She no longer needed my help as she lined up her cock, rubbed it up and down Mrs. Newman's slit, and slowly entered her. Mrs. Newman, the insatiable slut made eager needy noises. I then lined up behind Peg and removed the attachment that went into her. I entered Peg's dripping pussy to Peg's needy noises.

"Push in Peg," I instructed.

When she had buried her cock inside Mrs. Newman, I buried my cock balls deep into Peg's forbidden pussy.

"Now, come about halfway out, Peg," I said.

Peg pulled back.

"Now, I will pull out halfway from you, Peg." When I had done this, I said to Peg, "It's up to you, Peg. You do the work."

Peg began to thrust, entering Mrs. Newman to Mrs. Newman's lustful moans and groans. When she pulled out of Mrs. Newman, she made my cock penetrate herself to her eager moans and groans. Essentially, Peg was fucking Mrs. Newman and herself at the same time. At first, I think she was unsure. The sensations are different and intense. Peg began to get the hang of it and set up a rhythm holding onto Mrs. Newman's hips, helping her to thrust harder. Soon she began to maul Mrs. Newman's tits pinching her nipples and tearing shrieks from her throat. To my surprise, she slapped Mrs. Newman's ass. Mrs. Newman arched and squealed in delight.

Mrs. Newman likes it rough, too rough for me sometimes. I would slap her ass playfully once in a while, but when she pulled out the canes and whips, I would always be very reserved to her monumental disappointment. I like bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, and humiliation. I am not into masochism and sadism. She wanted it, and I would leave her ass reddened or her back or whatever part she wanted me to work over, but often she wanted me to go further than I was willing. This crazy woman wanted me to mark her with the cane with welts and even to draw blood. I am just not into that. Luckily I am the Dom, so fuck her disappointment.

Peg continued her thrusting pounding Mrs. Newman's cunt and grinding her cock on Mrs. Newman's clit. Mrs. Newman began to shake, painting Peg's thighs with her cum. Peg did not stop, and this sensation amped her up even more. She grabbed a handful of Mrs. Newman's hair and used it to thrust harder, pulling it with every stroke and slapping Mrs. Newman's ass several times, her hand print readily visible in the flesh of Mrs. Newman's ass. Mrs. Newman squealed in wanton delight, thrusting back hard onto Peg's cock with each of Peg's thrusts. Stroke after stroke, Peg pounded Mrs. Newman's pussy until Mrs. Newman squealed, her legs shaking and trembling as she came again.

Peg didn't stop, but her thrusts became erratic and jerky until she finally squealed, "Tim...it's so intense...I...can't."

I knew what was happening. The sensations were so intense Peg couldn't keep her thrusts going. Smiling, I gripped Peg's hips and pushed her into Mrs. Newman, then pulled her back to me, taking over for her. It excited me. I was fucking two women at once. Talk about a feeling of domination.

Peg wailed, "I can't do it, Timmy fuck us both."

Peg's legs began to tremble, and I knew she was about to climax. This forbidden pussy so excited me that all my control was gone when my cock was encased in it. I grasped Peg's tits and drove hard forward, burying Peg's strap-on into Mrs. Newman and my cock into Peg's taboo pussy, collapsing us onto the ground. I ground my cock on Peg's pussy as she ground her cock on Mrs. Newman's cunt. Peg wriggled and bucked, squealing as Mrs. Newman writhed, moaning underneath her. My cock and balls contracted, throwing streams of cum into Peg's forbidden cunt. We all jerked and squirmed. The odor of cum and squirt filled the air. Finally, my cock stopped pumping, and Peg's pussy stopped trying to milk it for more. We lay there, a grunt coming from Mrs. Newman as all our weight settled onto her. I pulled out and stood and helped Peg get up. Mrs. Newman lay on the ground moaning and grinding her pussy into the grass, obviously wanting more.

"You are an unbelievable slut, Mrs. Newman," I said, turning her over, attaching her ankles, and inserting her egg. The look she gave me as I turned it on high was enthusiasm.

Peg and I worked both women over well that night. Laura even eagerly received the suspension that Mrs. Newman had cumming upside down and ending with squirt running off her tits and chin. Peg even insisted on doing Laura in the missionary position alone, and Laura unbound. It was two people fucking, lovingly. I came in Mrs. Newman's pussy and throat before the night was over and came in Laura's pussy. Worn out, we finally all fell asleep on our ground cover in the sweet-scented late summer grass by the tower.

>>>>>

My iPhone alarm went off as the Eastern sky began to redden. Peg and Laura were cuddled together under my left arm and Mrs. Newman under my right. Peg was free, but Laura's wrists remained cuffed behind her. Mrs. Newman was bound hand and foot.

Mrs. Newman rolled against me rubbing her tits on me, and said needily, "Am I your fuck toy, Master Tim?"

I didn't reply. I inserted two fingers into Mrs. Newman's cunt, used a come hither stroke, and went at her maniacally. The sloppy wet sounds of my assault ended in her squealing orgasm.

We quickly got ready for the trip down the mountain to the van. Peg led Laura and I led Mrs. Newman. Mrs. Newman's egg would give her three orgasms on the way, causing her to fall to the ground and grovel there in the dust of the path. At the van, when I was getting the cage ready for Mrs. Newman, Laura began to whine and rub herself on me.

"Do you want to be in the cage, Laura?" I asked as she nodded enthusiastically.

So I put Laura in the cage and Mrs. Newman as Laura had been.