Stealth Camping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For just pimping?" Laura said, confused.

"Yes, for pimping, assault and battery on you, conspiracy to defraud, attempted rape and not to mention, assault and battery on two cops, resisting arrest, and assault and battery on Timothy," one of the detectives said, laughing.

The other detective laughed and added, "Both messed up monumentally on this one. In the technical law enforcement language, they are screwed."

On the way to the parking lot, Peg called Mrs. Martin. She had asked Peg to call and let her know when we finished. Peg put it on speaker so we could all hear.

"Could you all come to my house today?" Mrs. Martin asked.

Peg and Laura looked at me.

I said, "Sure, we can be there in about fifteen minutes. Is that ok, Mrs. Martin?"

"Wonderful, Timothy, thank you," she replied.

I drove to Mrs. Martin's, and we were again let in by Franklin, the butler, and led to her office.

We were seated and offered refreshments. We related all that had happened and what the detectives had said. She was pleased with the results, especially the "they're screwed" from the detective.

"Thank you, Laura, for being unbelievably brave and going through what you did. Only by brave women courageously standing up can predators like this get what they deserve. As I told you last night, this happened to me, and I lost my job. What I didn't tell you was that word got around, and I had to move halfway across the country to be able to find work. I've worked hard to get where I am and vowed to help others. So, that said, you will take one paid week off that won't be charged to your vacation time. Upon your return, you'll receive a promotion to full sales associate with the requisite raise. I will also ask you to attend my next sexual harassment seminar and relate as much about what happened to you as you feel comfortable and the results. I want to show the women in our company that they are supported," she said.

"Peg," she continued, "you showed real initiative and solid leadership by immediately notifying me of the situation. Your tender care and encouragement of Laura show your sound judgment and empathy. I also want you to take this week off without penalty for your accrued vacation time. You are just the kind of person we need in leadership. You will return to a promotion to lead finance associate with its requisite pay increase. I will also ask you to attend my next seminar and relate what you did," she said.

"Timothy," she said, "you don't work for me, so there is nothing I can do for you regarding work. You showed real bravery in confronting and helping to subdue the bastard. I don't know what you are studying in college but when you have completed your studies come to me. If we have nothing of interest in the company, I have friends in many industries and government. I will help you in any way I can," she finished.

She then shook hands, hugged, and kissed Laura and Peg on their cheeks. We shook hands, and I could swear she winked at me.

>>>>>

In the car on the way back to Peg's, Laura asked, "So where are we camping next weekend?"

"Oh, darling, are you sure you are up to it?" Peg asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better, and I have five days off to feel even better," she said excitedly.

I spoke up, "You know I had to tell Mrs. Newman all the gory details about our campouts. She got excited and gave me a suggestion."

"Shoot," Laura said.

"Mrs. Newman told me of a Park Ranger fire watchtower about an hour or so from here. It's on the top of a mountain and unused unless there is a fire. There are three parking lots at increasing altitudes. The top lot for the watchtower is usually empty. You can't get into the tower. That would be breaking and entering. That is a bit more serious than simple trespassing. She says the supports and ironwork holding it up could make for some fun. Mrs. Newman has one stipulation, though," I said, shrugging.

"What's that?" Peg asked.

"She wants to go along," I said.

"Tim's fuck toy wants to come along. I thought we were your fuck toys," Laura said in mock pouting and then laughing.

"Well, let's say that when I service her, she is well-serviced," I said, smirking. "If we do this, it will be very intense for her."

"What do you mean, Tim?" Peg asked, scowling.

"I told her that if she did come along, we would not do Wednesday, and there were other conditions as well," I said.

"She's your fuck toy. Why would this be intense? It's only a couple of days," Laura asked.

"You guys don't understand," I said. "Mrs. Newman is not some divorcee receptionist. Mrs. Newman is an executive at a Fortune 100 company. She has over one hundred employees, in each of the three departments under her. The stress of the job and the need for her to be in charge all the time drains her. Wednesday is the only day of the week she gets this therapeutic relief. So I relieve her of that. I make the decisions and do what I want, taking all that decision-making stress off her shoulders."

"And make her cum like a freight train," Laura laughed.

"Yes, but if she is denied this therapeutic relief for long, she goes slightly crazy. One time I remember I couldn't do a Wednesday. On that Saturday, she called me and begged me to help her. She threatened to crawl on her hands and knees naked from her front door to ours and ask if I could come out to play. It's not just the orgasms, or I would tell her to use her vibrator. She needs the bondage and giving up of control, the humiliation. She needs a certain amount of being dominated," I explained.

"So you said she has a Dom, right," Laura said.

"No, he got a job offer and moved away," I replied.

"So what did you do?" Peg asked.

"I was mad as hell. I canceled my date and went to her house. I made her drink a half gallon of water and then took her to the garage. I suspended her upside down and then tore her clothes off. Using my hands, vibrators, dildos, and cock, I made her cum time after time. I made her squirt and let it run down her body, dripping off her tits and chin. When she had to pee, she peed on herself. I let it run down her body, dripping off her tits and chin. By the time my anger moderated a bit, it was dark. So, I dragged her naked ass into her backyard. There is a privacy fence around the yard. I staked her out naked, inserted a remote-controlled vibrator egg in her cunt and a vibrating butt plug in her ass, and flipped them on full power. I ball-gagged her and went into her house. I ate her food, drank her liquor, and periodically went out and fucked her with my cock. As the sun was coming up, I told her if she ever did this again, I would make her walk naked down Main Street at noon, and she knows I mean it, and I would do it. So she is going to be horny as hell," I finished.

"Timmy, you wouldn't actually do that to her, would you?" Peg tittered nervously.

My serious expression told her, in no uncertain terms, indeed, I would.

>>>>>

On Friday, we were waiting for Mrs. Newman to return from work. Both Peg and Laura were dressed the same and in their usual very inappropriate attire. Both had halter tops three sizes too small and made of a flimsy material that was all but transparent. Their bottoms were a miniskirt made of a material that was something like spandex that just stretched to fit their luscious curves. The skirt barely covered their assets.

I had backed my minivan into Mrs. Newman's garage. I had the keys to her house. The hatchback of the minivan was open, and Mrs. Newman parked her car on the other side of the garage. The backpacks we filled with the supplies and toys we planned to use were already stored in the van. All the seats, except the two front seats, were stowed away. Finally, there was a wire cage in the back of the vehicle.

Mrs. Newman exited her car and, carrying her briefcase, went in the side door and returned momentarily without it. She ignored Peg and Laura and stood face-to-face with me. Mrs. Newman was in conservative business attire. She had a collared blouse, matching knee-length wrap-around skirt, stockings, and high heels that rounded out her ensemble.

Mrs. Newman was trembling and obviously agitated.

"Tell me I am your fuck toy, Tim, please. Tell me I'm your fuck toy," she said, visibly shaking.

"You are my fuck toy bitch," I said.

Mrs. Newman shivered in excitement as I opened the wire cage.

"Tell me I am your fuck toy, Tim," she pleaded piteously.

"You are my fuck toy slut," I said.

Mrs. Newman quaked, her tits jiggling like in an earthquake while I laid out a butt plug vibrator, a vibrator with clit attachment, and an inflatable penis gag.

"Oh, please tell me I'm your fuck toy, Tim," she yowled.

"You are my fuck toy cunt," I said.

Mrs. Newman began to shake and quiver while fluid ran down her leg, filling her shoe.

"Holy fuck," Laura exclaimed. "He made her cum just by affirming she was his fuck toy."

Reaching out, I took Mrs. Newman's lapels, one in each hand, and yanked them apart. Buttons flew scattered onto the garage floor, the garage door still open.

Mrs. Newman cried out, "Oh."

"What are you doing?" Peg cried aloud.

"You'll see," I replied, not taking my eyes off Mrs. Newman.

I forced the blouse off her shoulders and, using safety scissors, cut both sleeves to the lapels. I allowed the ruined blouse to fall, stripping her of it and leaving her in her thin bra, her hard nipples stretching the flimsy material. She trembled as she made needy noises. Reaching around her, I grasped each side of her bra's back strap and yanked them apart. Doing this destroyed the hooks, and I cut the straps and front using the same scissors. The bra fell ruined to the floor. Her trembling caused her tits to jiggle erotically.

"Am I your fuck toy, Tim?" she whimpered.

"You are my fuck toy. I am going to fuck your mouth and force my cock into your throat and cum in your throat. You are going to swallow and thank me," I replied.

Mrs. Newman closed her eyes and shuddered.

I stripped her of her skirt, ruining it by tearing the button off, cutting the material from hem to waist, and tossed it aside haphazardly. Standing now at the back of the van in an open garage, all she had on was a thong, thigh-high stockings, and her shoes.

"Am I your fuck toy, Tim?" she asked, quivering.

"You are my fuck toy. I am going to fuck your ass, and it will hurt. I am going to cum in your ass, and cum is going to leak out of it," I replied.

Mrs. Newman closed her eyes and quaked, her tits swinging wildly.

I cut her flimsy thong off her ruining it and exposing her neatly waxed pussy, already open and soppy wet, actually dripping. I dropped the thong onto the floor.

"Am I your fuck toy, Tim?" she wailed.

"You are my fuck toy. I am going to fuck your pussy, and I'm going to cum in your pussy. I am going to fill you with cum until your worthless dried-up old cunt bursts," I replied.

Mrs. Newman's legs gave out, and she fell to her hands and knees, and a trickle of fluid ran down her legs onto the garage floor.

Peg and Laura stood there wide-eyed.

"Now get up," I commanded.

Mrs. Newman rose to her feet.

"Kick off your shoes," I growled.

Using the scissors, I cut her stockings away, ruining them. Mrs. Newman was now naked in an open garage behind the van.

"Get in," I snarled, pointing to the wire cage.

The back of the cage opened, and the top. Mrs. Newman whimpered as she climbed into the small pen. She walked on her knees over the pad that covered the bottom wires. When the back door could be closed, I closed it, forced her legs apart, and attached her ankles to the sides of the cage. With her legs wide apart, I bound her knees to each side. The penis gag came next, and I pumped it up until she gagged and backed it down to a comfortable level. A collar was next, and I attached it to the bottom of the cage, forcing her head down, her wrists cuffed behind her back. The vibrator with the clit attachment was inserted into her sopping pussy and then the anal plug. I put the top down and latched it. The vibrator in her pussy was then attached to the wire cage and her wrists to the top. There was no way she could move or remove either vibrator. Mrs. Newman squealed as I pulled out my phone.

"Oh, not yet, Mrs. Newman, but soon," I smirked.

Peg stood pole-axed, eyes wide, staring at Mrs. Newman, now packaged for transport. Laura looked at me with a different look. More a look of am I next?

"Come here, Laura," I commanded sternly.

Laura came to me. We looked deeply into each other's eyes, and using the scissors, I cut her halter top off, ruining it, and tossed it aside, eyes never parting. She trembled and said nothing. Our eyes still gazing at each other, I cut her skirt from waist to hem and tossed the ruined material aside. Except for her sandals, she was naked.

"Kick your sandals off," I ordered.

Laura immediately complied again without taking her eyes off mine. I attached a Velcro cuff to each wrist and drew them behind her, clipping them. Laura shivered, tiny ripples of flesh ran over her body, and her tits swayed erotically. I squatted, keeping eye contact, and fastened Velcro cuffs on each ankle. Rising, I ran my hand up the front of her left leg, and I plunged two fingers into her pussy. Her eyes widened, and she gasped.

I grasped a hand full of hair on the back of her head with my other hand, and almost nose to nose, I said, "I am going to enjoy fucking you tonight, Laura."

I pumped her pussy with my hand several times until she moaned and broke eye contact.

"Get in the van, Laura," I ordered.

She immediately began to comply, but I had to help her. Once in, I made her lie on her stomach and fastened her ankles to her wrists. Facing away, she couldn't see what I was doing and squealed when I lubed and inserted the vibrating butt plug. I didn't need to lube the egg vibrator as she was already dripping. The final touch was a ball gag.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Peg whimpered wide-eyed and amazed.

"Come here, Peg," I commanded.

"Neither of these women has any clothes. You've ruined them," she wailed, looking down at the useless pieces of cloth littering the garage floor.

I reached out and took hold of her wrist. She stared down at my hand wide-eyed and then looked me in the eyes. I pulled her roughly in front of me, pining her legs widely spread to the back of the van with her facing the front. She tried to struggle. Ten years of martial arts and my skills in wrestling would easily have defeated her, but she didn't resist that hard. Trapped, I molested her tits through the flimsy material of the halter, and she gasped, putting her hands on mine and squeezing. I snipped her halter top, and it fell to the floor. I attached the Velcro cuffs to her wrists and attached them. Her skirt was cut and ruined like Laura's, and even though Peg struggled, it was far less than before.

"Kick off your sandals," I ordered, and she complied immediately.

I squatted and attached the Velcro cuffs to her ankles, and when I arose, I inserted two fingers into her pussy from behind and pumped them. Peg arched back, squealing.

I pulled her head to the side with my other hand and whispered, "I am going to enjoy fucking you tonight, Peg.

Releasing her, I put a collar on her and helped her into the van, placing her beside Laura. I attached her wrists to her ankles.

"No gag, please," Peg begged, but a pinched nipple aided in getting it on her.

She knew what was coming next. I lubed her ass and inserted the butt plug. She again tried to stop me from getting the egg in, but it slid in effortlessly, given a slap on her butt and the fact she was soppy wet.

Finished, I stepped back to look at my cargo. Three naked women trussed up in bondage with gags, butt vibrators, and pussy vibrators all in a row. I half considered fucking either Laura or Peg before we left but thought better of it. With three women to service, I needed every ejaculation I could muster. After relishing the view, I closed the hatch and climbed into the driver's seat. I started the car and drove it out of the garage, stopping to press the remote button to lower the garage door.

"Well, ladies, are you about ready to get started?" I asked rhetorically. I held up my phone and said, "Here we go."

With that, I flipped all the vibrators onto full power. For a moment, there was silence, and then all three women squealed into their gags. I smiled and started the drive.

>>>>>

The drive was pleasant. There wasn't much traffic, and I had the comforting cacophony of squeals from the three women cumming in the back. I love to see, hear, and hold women having an orgasm. Call it my fetish, but to see them jiggling and shaking or embracing them as they are squealing out of control and sometimes with some that bonus of squirt confirming that they aren't faking it. Oh, that gets my pecker all excited.

I drove up the roadway, passing the first parking lot with a couple of cars. The second and third lots were empty. The tower was visible from the third parking lot, looming over the trees. A path led into the woods. It was still a couple of hours to sunset as I opened the hatch. Luckily I had put plastic down. It looked like someone had had a squirt-gun fight in the back. Mrs. Newman was by far the more experienced in this type of situation. I saw her trying to control her breathing to relax and let it happen. When one has an orgasm, one naturally moves. If you are bound and can't, your only option is to try to relax. Straining against the bonds is useless and only intensifies the sensations. I waited a moment, knowing her body, and let her cum. The cage rattled as her natural reactions took effect, and I laughed as she groaned.

All three moaned, apparently in relief, as I turned off their vibrators. I removed them from the van in reverse order, starting with Peg. I detached her ankles from her wrists, followed by releasing her ankles from each other. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I lifted her and pulled her out of the van. I trapped her against the back of it and cupped her tits, rubbing her nipples to hard nubs. She arched and squealed, and I couldn't help myself. I bent her forward and pulled my cock from my shorts. Peg wailed as I dug out her egg vibrator. I buried my cock in her soppy wet pussy and ground it on her clit. She groaned and bore down. I thrust into her, giving her a dozen strokes before pulling out. My cock glistened in the evening daylight from her wetness as I replaced her egg vibrator.

After clipping a leash to her collar, I attached it to the handle of the side sliding door of the minivan on full display to the world. I got Laura out, replaying what I had done to Peg and attaching her leash to the front driver's side door.

Mrs. Newman was next, and I repeated the process, except I drove my cock into Mrs. Newman with vigor. When I did this, she often described it as I wasn't fucking her I was going to war. Her leash was attached to the handle of the hatch.

I had three backpacks in the van. One had the toys, one had food, and the other had the camping equipment and water. They were all about the same weight. Releasing each one's wrists, I slipped a backpack on each and attached their wrists to the backpack's belly band. Peg's eyes were wide, and she shook her head no. Without pity, I attached a lead from the back ring on Peg's collar to the front ring on Laura's after removing her leash from the front ring. They were now attached slave-like in a single file.

Mrs. Newman has piercings. Each nipple pierced in a four-way cross, and her clit pierced the same way. I attached a clit leash to the horrified look on Peg's face. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I held it up, and all the women wailed. I only turned on Mrs. Newman's to the relief of Peg and Laura. A wide-eyed gasp escaped from Mrs. Newman's throat. I tossed my t-shirt into the van, leaving me with only gym shorts and sandals. So with a file of two naked and bound slave girls on the leash in my left hand and one naked and bound slave girl on a clit leash on my right, with a gentle tug, we started our ascension to the tower.