Stealth Camping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to prepare Peg, she said, "Couldn't I ride up front with you?"

"You will be exposed?" I warned.

She looked at me with confident eyes saying, "Does it matter?"

So I attached Peg in the front passenger's seat. She is short enough that by slouching, she could keep her tits below the window, but any trucker would see her.

I told her this, and she said, "So what?"

When I got them all settled, I chuckled, "Ready or not bitches," and flicked all their vibrators on full.

We started down the mountain and exited the parking lot when we passed a car going up. I told the ladies they were lucky I got them in the van when I did, or they would have all been on display. I heard Laura's cage rattle hard, knowing she was in the throes of an orgasm, and I chuckled. The ride was uneventful except for the muffled moans and screeches of the two in the back having orgasms and the not muffled squeals of Peg having them in the front seat. It was a good thing I had leather seats.

At Mrs. Newman's, I backed the van into the driveway while raising her garage door. I pulled in as we had started, leaving the garage door open. I flicked off Peg's vibrators and left her wrists bound, leading her on a leash to the back of the van and clipped her to the open hatch. Hidden, only slightly from the street, she stood proud and unconcerned. I soon had Mrs. Newman tethered the same way next to Peg, the only difference being Peg wasn't gagged. As I turned to get Laura from the cage, she was tensing and beginning to jerk. I knew Laura must be about to orgasm, so I let her. The cage rattled, and she squirmed as much as her bonds allowed. When she relaxed, I turned her vibrators off and pulled her out.

I tethered them in a file with Laura leading and Peg bringing up the rear. Taking the leash, we went to the door leading into the house from the garage. As I reached for the knob, the door flew open, and there stood Sally, Mrs. Newman's daughter, dressed in a flimsy dressing gown open enough to reveal she had nothing underneath.

"Oh, Hi," she said, stepping back. "Did you have a good time, Mom?" she said to her naked and gagged mother.

Mrs. Newman nodded enthusiastically.

I led them into the living room, and they stood in a line shoulder to shoulder.

"Kneel," I commanded, and all three knelt.

I turned to Sally, and she embraced me, rubbing her right ankle up and down the back of my left leg.

"Do you have enough left for me?" she asked, squealing.

I crushed her to myself in an open-mouthed kiss seeking out her tongue. She moaned as I clasped her tit and rubbed the nipple to a hard pebble.

"Over the chair, please, Tim," she breathed.

So I grabbed a couple of hanks of rope Mrs. Newman kept in the coffee table, stripped Sally of her dressing gown, and put her over the back of the low-backed overstuffed chair. I then bound her wrists to the legs on one side and her ankles to the other. Her comely ass and pussy, were fully exposed and readily available. Before I started to fuck her, though, I removed the gags from Laura and Mrs. Newman and made Mrs. Newman use her mouth to get me hard.

"I'm going to fuck your daughter now, Mrs. Newman," I said, laughing.

Returning to Sally, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and slowly entered her. I picked up speed, and soon the soppy wet slap, slap sound of a vigorous fuck filled the air, along with moans from Mrs. Newman wishing it was her instead of her daughter. Sally squealed and jerked. She is one of the noisiest fucks I have ever had. The racket was deafening and heard in the street. Eventually, she stiffened and squealed her orgasm to the neighborhood. She painted my cock and balls with squirt as I threw streams of cum deep into her pussy. When I pulled out of Sally, they made a puddle on the floor behind her.

Looking at the mess, I slapped Sally's right butt cheek, shook my head, and said, "We always make a mess, don't we, Sally."

I released the three women and said, "We are all filthy. Go take a shower."

All four of us, led by Mrs. Newman to her bathroom, took showers leaving Sally still bound, hanging over the back of the chair dripping. After showering and dressing, I gathered the toys in the van and moved the cage to its place on a shelf in Mrs. Newman's garage.

I brought the toys in, and Mrs. Newman, still naked, embraced me and said, "Leave the toy clean up to me. You outdid yourself, Tim."

"So, let's go," I said to the other two slapping Sally's still naked and bound ass draped over the back of the overstuffed chair.

Both squealed in protest, "Tim, we're naked. How will we get into the apartment?"

I stared at them silently with my darkest glare.

Fully cowed, whining and pleading, they said, "Please, Tim, please."

Chuckling, I said, "Ok, I think I have something you can wear."

Each had an incredible look of relief on their face until I gave them what I had brought for them to wear. I handed each a men's tank top. When they put it on, it was low enough to hide their lady bits, but their tits stuck out. When they pulled it up to cover their breasts, their pussies showed.

"Fuck, how are we going to get this to work?" Peg growled.

"You figure it out," I said, "Come on."

So they trundled out to the van and got in seats, each making sure the top covered their tits. Only their seat belts bound them.

At the apartment parking lot, I handed Peg the apartment key and said, "I'll be up in a minute."

Both bolted for the apartment door, one hand holding up the top and the other stretching the thin fabric to cover their pussy. I had noticed on my iPhone a text message from Mrs. Martin.

I feel guilty that you were not rewarded more for your heroism. I have an idea for a small reward not worthy of what you did. Please, Timothy, call me at... She added her number.

"Later," I thought.

Both girls were in a panic. It seemed Peg may have fumbled a bit in trying to get the key in the lock. Squealing, they rushed through the door. I exited the van, locked the door, went to the apartment door, and entered without knocking. Both were naked, and Peg was aggressively fondling and deeply kissing Laura.

"Peg, I have a gift for you," I announced.

Still holding Laura, Peg turned to me.

"Here," I said, handing her the strap-on she had used on the campout.

Peg's eyes went wide, "Isn't that Mrs. Newman's?"

"No, I bought it for you," I replied.

She took it holding Laura, whose eyes also were wide, and rubbed it suggestively on Laura's cheeks, neck and tits.

"I am going enjoy using this," Peg said ominously.

Laura just smiled and shuddered.

"How about a nap?" Laura suggested.

Peg harrumphed.

"We don't nap. So, let's call it what it is. Let's fuck," the usually mild-mannered Peg said.

Laura giggled. So, with one arm over Laura's shoulder and the other over Peg's, we started for Laura's queen-sized bed.

"So, where are we camping next weekend?" Peg asked.