Steam Bath Whore

Story Info
Two snatch a private moment in the sauna.
762 words
3.94
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

She was going to wrap the towel around her as she stood up. She had been sitting on the bench for longer than she had ever tried to endure in one sitting. The steam swirled about her head and seemed to make her a bit giddy; one edge of the towel slipped from her grasp.

The man on the other bench turned at the sudden movement and she heard him gasp at the nearness of her naked body. She knew he could ogle at her tummy, with its slight paunch, her breasts, never suckled were still quite form, with their aureoles winking at him like brown eyes; his eyes would roam down to her hairy patch, hiding the goods that every man under the sun lusted after. His eyes would travel down her thick thighs, flaring out from her waist to form perfect hips and thighs.

What have I done? she cursed herself. Before she had time to do anything more, she felt him snatch the other end of the towel from her fingers, leaving her perfectly nude in front of a total stranger. She thus felt a surge of panic when he reached out and ruffled her cunt hairs lightly; she had let them grow very bushy. Like lightning he was putting his arm around her waist, pulling her to himself. Her mind registered that these were the only moments they had to themselves, before even deciding whether she wanted any of this. He parted her legs so that she sat on his thighs, her cunt open to his groin.

His kiss was hot and urgent, his body against hers firm. His hands were on her breasts while the tongue was now exploring her mouth. Her mouth seemed to have a mind of its own because it answered his tongue thrusts with its own. She felt her arms (of their own accord, she had not given them permission) encircle his neck. Locking her head to his, allowing him to eat her ravenously.

It seemed that bells were ringing in her mind, reminding her that the man had said nary a word to her the whole afternoon, that here she was in this most compromising position. What if someone else entered and found them like this? By this time, though, more than half of her was enjoying all the sensations she was getting so much that the rebelling part was soon outvoted. She felt her legs giving in to his strong hands as he parted her thighs, which were already astride his hips. One of her arms broke rank and went in search of his cock. What has become of me? she idly wondered Jeez, was it huge! and hot! Or maybe that was because of the heated steam.

Now he was strumming her cunt lips as if he expected them to produce a noise. A finger was seeking her hole and she adjusted her position to accommodate him. She wanted to warn him of the possibility of their being found, but her mouth refused to form the words; instead a soft moan escaped her lips.

Against her better judgement she found she wanted that cock inside her cunt instead of the finger, and almost told him so. But he seemed to be a mind reader for he shifted their position. Now she could feel his knob at her entrance parting her lips, her juices running like the Nile. She felt his stiff hardness burrowing deep into her and could not help herself wriggling in her excitement. His hands grabbing her ass-cheeks, he pulled her closer to him, forcing his cock to sink deeper. They found a rhythm without so much as a single word. She felt him opening her up with each thrust. He gave a low moan as if in great pain. At that moment something seemed to give way inside her and triggered a strange new sensation. An animal sound from deep inside her bowels took possession of her and she twisted and turned in its grip. Even if the door had opened at that moment, she was utterly helpless to stop herself. Waves of pleasure swept over her one after another. The last one was just receding when they heard the sound of slippers being dragged on the floor coming towards the door.

This time the towel behaved itself and did not escape her fingers. She wrapped it around her body and pushed open the door. In the shower she found it hard to decide whether she had been raped or had been a complete and utter whore.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers