Mature Women Epiphany

Story Info
Mature pussy was like heroin.
793 words
4.04
12.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am almost embarrassed to admit it, but my buddies and I had an amazing lifestyle growing up on the beaches of Southern California.

We all lived within blocks of the beach, and we spent most of our time during the summers body surfing, playing sand volleyball and most importantly, trying to score with the abundant amount of young ladies at the beach. The opportunities were limitless and were all very good at closing the deal. However, we were soon to discover that there was another category of potential targets that we had totally overlooked. Mature women.

My buddies and I had a lot in common. We were all very athletic, all very personable, and we all had a bit of a mischievous, nasty edge to us. Oh yeah, one more thing we had in common was that all of our fathers were airline pilots based out of LAX.

Here's an inside secret about airline pilots, they like to have fun in their free time. They make good money, live a great life style and are usually surrounded by beautiful women, mostly stewardesses. Our fathers fit that description. They all hung out together, played a lot of golf, traveled together with their wives and girlfriends, and loved to party.

After our first year away at college, we all returned home during the summer and continued our routine of going to the beach every day. One day returning from the beach, we all decided to meet at my house and hang out by the pool. That is when "The Epiphany " took place

I had no idea my parents were having a party at our home with other pilots and their wives and girlfriends. You can imagine our reaction when we walked in unannounced. It was as if we had walked into a Playboy Mansion pool party. Holy shit. The pool was packed with mature women in their 30s, 40s and some in their 50s. Mostly stewardesses or former stewardess wives wearing every style of revealing swimsuit that you could ever imagine. Jackpot.

I checked with my folks to make sure it was OK that we hung out with them and they said it was fine. BTW, just for the record, my mother was also a former stewardess, in her early 40s, flaming red hair, great body, flat stomach and huge tits. My buddies and I knew what to do and we immediately went into action.

Through trial and error we quickly identified the women that we were safe to hit on. Some of the older women were very attracted to us younger. athletic beach boytoys.. Our gameplan was pretty simple, engage them with flirtatious conversation, make sure they had more than enough to drink, and then get them in the house for some nasty sex. It did not take long.

I snuck one of the ladies into the house, headed down the hallway towards my bedroom. On the way, we heard some moaning coming from my parents bedroom. The door was slightly ajar and I could see one of my buddies having a good time with one of the former stewardesses.

She was in her 50s, blonde with great bikini tan lines and huge hanging tits. She was still wearing the high heels that she wore around the pool. She was standing in those high heels, bent over at the waist and leaning on the bed with outstretched arms. My buddy was going after her doggy style, balls deep, and spanking her beautiful white ass. She was moaning so loud I had to quietly close the door.

I took my red haired, 40 something former stewardess into our guest bedroom where I knew we would not be discovered. I pulled the strings of her bikini and the top and bottom hit the floor very quickly. She was really into it and let me do just about anything I wanted to do with her. I was inspired by my buddy, so I also had her bend over the bed, taking her from behind and watching her large pink nippled tits hang and sway with every balls deep thrust that I had in me. Fucking awesome. We made it short and sweet because we knew we had to get back to the pool.

Apparently, most of my buddies had the same success that I had. We met back at the pool, exchanging thumbs up signals. A couple of the guys even had some cell phone video that we were going to get together and watch at a later time.

My parents had more of these parties throughout the summer, and needless to say my buddies, and I always made unannounced appearances. Mature pussy was like heroin to all of us. We were hooked for life.