Steamboating Macky's Willy

Story Info
Busty blonde babe gets banged by a perverted cartoon mouse!
1.5k words
4.31
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steamboating Macky's Willy

a porn parody

Mandy Jones, age 23, long blonde hair, E cup.

Mandy Jones is your classic blonde bombshell with a curvy thick body and humongous breasts every man dreamed of sucking. One evening, she was just sitting on a couch watching an old VHS tape she found in the attic. Labelled on the tape was the title "Steamboating Macky's Willy". Curious, Mandy decided to watch the tape.

The tape started with the title and then showed a black and white naked cartoon mouse playfully steering a ship's helm while stroking his hilariously erect dick. The cartoon mouse, in his cute but grainy voice, moaned. "Unnng... Oh yeah... oh that feels so good..."

"What the fuck!!!???" Mandy yelled. She was clearly unprepared for such a smutty vintage cartoon. The cartoon mouse on the screen looked directly at Mandy with wide eyes with a surprised expression. He rubbed his eyes as if in disbelief and then smiled. The mouse jumped out of the screen and stood in front of the busty blonde. Compared to Mandy's 5'10 height, the living cartoon character was just 3 feet tall. He began to speak in his squeaky voice.

"Hi! I'm Macky Mouse! Nice bazongas, lady! Boy oh boy I can't wait to play with them and bang your brains out! Hahaha!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Mandy screamed. Macky Mouse's arms stretched out cartoon-style and grabbed her ginormous jugs. The mouse squeezed and fondled Mandy's blessed breasts.

"Wow! They feel so soft! Haha!" Suddenly, Macky ripped her top off. Since she wasn't wearing a bra at that time, Mandy's titanic tits were exposed and at the mercy of the perverted cartoon rodent. Mandy screamed. Her tits jiggled with fear.

"Noooooo!!!!"

"Yummy! Very nice!" Macky ripped Mandy's shorts off to reveal her meaty wide hips and glistening shaved pussy. The busty blonde kept on screaming and pleading. Her tits jiggled with fear once again.

"No! Stop! Please!"

"Gosh, lady! You're sure are noisy. Let me fix that." Macky's prehensile dick stretched out in humorously cartoony fashion and plunged into Mandy's mouth to stop her screams. Her tits jiggled with, you guessed it, fear.

"Mmmf!!"

The mouse then reached out to her massive mammaries and kneaded them while pinching her nipples. "Mmmmm..." Mandy moaned through her gag. She began to suckle the cartoon penis in her mouth. Mandy was so aroused and relaxed, she became submissive before the mouse and laid down flat on the couch. Her slutty side has been awakened. Macky Mouse crawled towards her impressive chest and squeezed Mandy's tits around his cartoon cock. The living cartoon character bucked his hips while fucking Mandy's tits and mouth simultaneously. The busty bombshell moaned again.

"Mmmmm..."

"Hahaha! That dumb rabbit and his big-boobed wife aren't the only ones getting this kind of action!" Macky wisecracked. Mandy, being the insatiable slut she has become, sucked Macky's member long and hard. She playfully licked his shaft with her tongue. "Unnnnnng... that feels so good... I think I'm gonna blow! Ahaha!" Macky blew his copious load of cartoon cum into Mandy's mouth. The blonde nymphomaniac swallowed all of the cartoon mouse's spunk. Macky withdrew his cock and semen dripped unto Mandy's lips. Mandy licked the cum off her lips and then smiled at the cartoon mouse.

"Wow! You're the biggest slut I've ever fuckfaced!" Macky exclaimed.

"Thanks. I want more though." Mandy replied while touching herself.

"Oh don't you worry, missy! There's more! First, I need a drink. I am so parched!" Macky began to suck one of Mandy's boobs while playfully squeezing the other. Mandy moaned. "Ooooooh... yessss..." Macky sucked hard on Mandy's nipple until some creamy liquid flowed into his mouth. The other nipple followed suit and sprayed the same creamy liquid. Despite never been pregnant, Mandy was lactating!

"Aaaaaah!!!" Mandy yelled in ecstasy as the mouse feasted on her breastmilk. There was so much milk, the couch was stained with it. Macky stopped sucking and switched to Mandy's other breast. The blonde naked slut went wild with passion!

"Oh God yes! Keep sucking my tits, you dirty rat!"

Macky drank Mandy's milk for five minutes. The horny mouse had enough and detached his mouth from Mandy's teats. He crawled down to Mandy's moist pussy and rammed his mouse cock into her. "Aaaaah!!!!" Mandy screamed. Macky Mouse kept on thrusting his tool into Mandy. "Oh yeah!!! Oh God yes! Yes!!!! Keep fucking me!!!!" Mandy screamed with wanton lust. Her eyes rolled to the back of head due to how amazing the sex with a cartoon character was. "Ung! Ung! Yeah! Take this, you big-tiddy slut!" Macky panted as he pounded Mandy's womanhood. Her tits jiggled furiously into the night while Mandy closed her eyes and passed out due to exhaustion.

-------

Morning came. Mandy Jones opened her eyes. She was shocked to see that Macky Mouse was still fucking her! "Ung! Ung! Ung!" Macky grunted and panted relentlessly as he kept on thrusting into Mandy's womanhood. The cartoon mouse's nonstop fucking drove Mandy wild.

"Aaaaah!!!! Yes!!! Yessss!!!! Keep fucking meeeeee!!!!!"

In the last second of their hours-long hardcore tryst, both mouse and woman came. Macky quickly pulled out his dick and sprayed his spunk all over Mandy's voluptuous body in cartoon fashion. The cartoon cum completely enveloped the sex-crazed blonde. "More... I want more..." Mandy moaned while rubbing Macky's cum all over her body.

-----

A black and white cartoon started with the following words...

Mandy Jones Productions presents...

A Macky Mouse Porn Cartoon

Laughternoon Delights

Starring Macky Mouse!

Featuring Mandy Mouse!

The curtain opened. Macky Mouse, wearing a tank top, shorts and sandals, was walking on the street. The cartoon sun smiled upon him while cartoon flowers and birds sang a happy tune.

Macky came across a house and knocked on the door. Opening the door was Mandy Jones wearing big mouse ears attached to a headband and a lovely sun dress which perfectly hugged her curvy body. She had a picnic basket in hand. Mandy was the only character in live-action and full color.

"Hi Mandy! Are you ready to go on a picnic today?" Macky asked.

"You bet I am, Macky! Lets go!" Mandy answered.

Macky and Mandy pranced towards the park. They set up the picnic. After several cartoon shenanigans, they ate many sandwiches and drank so much wine. They both became intoxicated and horny. Macky and Mandy started stripping each other while making out. The background characters like flowers and birds began to sing...

Gonna fuck that busty babe, gonna fuck her right.

Gonna grab some laughternoon delight.

Her pussy's has always been tight, so tight'.

She also has huge tiddies Macky loves to suck day and night.

Macky Mouse loves to bang her bodacious bod all day.

The mouse is a sex genius who knows how to fuck in so many ways.

The pervy Macky Mouse always has an appetite.

Always looking for a little laughternoon delight.

Everytime he sees Mandy Mouse, his cock gets hard and sparks ignite.

And the thought of seeing Mandy naked is always so exciting.

Macky's dick in flight!

Laughternoon delight!

"... Macky, did you write that Afternoon Delight parody song? That was terrible."

"Shut up and suck my dick, Mandy."

And so Mandy Jones I mean Mouse went down on Macky and sucked his dick. Hard. So hard, Macky's eyes rolled up in sheer pleasure.

"Oh Mandy! Ooooooh!!!"

Mandy kept fellating Macky's cock until he came. The sexy blonde swallowed everything. However, Macky wasn't done with her. He plunged his dick into Mandy and began to fuck her with so much lusty passion.

"Oh... Oh Macky... you're so good..." Mandy moaned as she laid on the picnic mat while Macky Mouse plowed inside her. Her lovely breasts jiggled with each thrust from Macky. The busty blonde's nipples were hard and erect with milk leaking out. Two cartoon squirrels were attracted to Mandy's heaving bosom.

"Scully! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Absolutely, Hitchcock! It appears that the harlot is lactating. Let us feast upon her udders!"

And so the two talking squirrels scurried towards Mandy's chest and latched unto her engorged nipples. The blonde bombshell gasped as she felt the squirrels licking her teats and sucking her delicious mommy juice.

"Oh my! Macky, it seems that we have company." Mandy remarked while panting and moaning.

"Ung! They're ung welcome as long as ung your pussy is mine ung!" Macky replied as he kept on fucking the busty babe's pussy. Mandy's mountainous jugs jiggled more and more with so much intensity.

Several minutes of filthy sex have passed. Mandy was totally fucked through and through. Her tits and pussy were stimulated so much she trembled and came so much. Macky came into her and then pulled out and sprayed his cum on Mandy's face and chest. The squirrels on Mandy tits scurried away before the cum splattered on the busty blonde. The camera zoomed to Mandy's face as she licked the cum around her lips. Curtain closed with the words The End emblazoned on it.

The twenty minute live-action cartoon porn Laughternoon Delight became a viral hit on the pornographic social platform Porntub. Mandy Jones and Macky Mouse became huge stars in the porn industry and went on to make more porn. Eventually, Mandy tied the knot with Macky and officially became Mrs. Mouse. Nowadays, when not doing porn, they run around inside their mansion and fuck all day. It's always an exciting and fun romp when they had sex and so the cartoon mouse and the big-breasted human slut lived happily ever after. The End.