Steaming Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the gay MM erotica romance series, Steaming Love.
779 words
4.09
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: When Harry met Walter

The next morning, I go to my office all dressed up to meet Harry, the new kid on the block. He is a rising pop start and I am already dreading meeting him. My experiences with celebrities have not been good. Even though managing stars looks like a glamorous business, it's a dirty job that can drain all the happiness out of you very soon. I have been doing this for four years now and every celebrity I have managed has been a ginormous piece of narcissistic shit. The first celeb was the star of a Netflix show. The work didn't last long because before the first season was even released, old videos of the star went viral where he was seen shitting in Walmart beds. He lost the show and his career and moved back to his town.

The second celeb was Jackie DuPont. She wasn't mean but just plain mad and extremely insecure about her looks. She would read absurd beauty treatments and make me arrange them for her. My job included giving her coffee enemas and procuring banned medicines. But the worst was when she read on a blog that male semen prevents wrinkles. I cannot tell you how many strange men I had to jerk off at gay bars to collect semen so Jackie could apply it to her face. I worked with her for 2 years before she moved to L.A. and changed agents.

Finally, I managed douchebag extraordinaire, Max Simpson. I have never hated anyone as much as I hate him. He was born rich and treated everyone like a servant. His only personality trait was being a mean bully who would throw a temper tantrum (and whatever was within his grasp) every time he didn't get his way. Our company fired him as an employee after he slept with my boss's wife. I celebrated that day.

And now, I am meeting my fourth client, Harry Andrews. He is already speaking to my boss Jessica by the time I reach. Jessica introduces us, and Harry immediately gets up and greets me with a hug. I normally hate strangers hugging me but this time I didn't mind. For once, my client didn't seem like a total douche. He has an affable face, with a warm smile that meets his eyes. He is also before time, a trait I have never seen in a celebrity. And lastly, he is really cute. He's 23, has a slim ottermode body with the perfect youthful skin, and dreamy hazel eyes. His face is framed by impossibly amazing dark blonde hair. And he feels so warm. He holds me really tight and I feel his body against mine. It is the perfect mix of warmth oozing from his body, his hard muscles, and the tightness of his embrace. I feel myself getting red in the ears. But the most alluring thing about him is his smell. He smells like hot chocolate on Christmas morning.

Jessica gets up. 'I'm going to finalize Harry's contract with the record label. Don't worry Harry. I'll make sure your needs are met. Walter, why don't you take Harry out, show him around and get to know him.'

'Sounds good!' and this time, I am not lying. Harry just seems chill and I am kind of eager to get to know him. Okay, maybe it's just because he is really cute.

So we get in the company car and I ask Harry, 'What do you want to do?'

'I just want to go back to my hotel room. All this is pretty overwhelming. New York is loud!'

I almost gag, which is saying something because I rarely gag. Not even when there's a 10-inch dick in my mouth. Why would anyone want to spend time indoors when they are in New York City for the first time is beyond my comprehension.

But all I manage to say is, 'Whatever you want. So you want me to drop you off--'

He cuts me off. 'Would you come? We can just chat.'

Okay, I swear I can see him blushing. Does he like me? What is happening? Maybe I am just imagining things. But whatever it is, I'm glad he asked me to stay. I kind of don't want this meeting to end so soon.

'Sure,' I say, trying to suppress my excitement.

And so we head to his hotel room, a luxurious suite at the Marriott, where he is staying till our company finds a good enough place for him to rent. My heart skips a beat as I walk with him, watching him from the corner of my eyes.