All Comments on 'Steamworks'

by AlphaLyon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jackiebi7Jackiebi7about 3 years ago

Best bathhouse story I’ve read, because it’s normal. I know where I’m going next time I’m in Berkeley. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, that worked!

Hot story. Now I want to hear all their future adventures.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Hot!

Many sexy men. Great sex. Loved “Mark”. Wonder what the real Mark would do? Interesting to find out. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was really hot! I hope you continue this story, and also write another one about lane.

PantyRaiderXPantyRaiderXabout 3 years ago

I went to Steamworks a couple of times back in the early 2010's. I enjoyed it. Both times I went I was able to find at least one person to play with. It's truly a good spot. Is it still in existence? I know the pandemic really closed a lot of small businesses.

zephyerzephyerabout 3 years ago

I was suppose to go there. I lived a long ways away. Got ran off the highway twice, missed my exits and then almost had an accident so, I called it a day thinking another time which didn't happen. Depressing to say.

On another site I read that Covid had shut down Steam works and they were going out of business. Sorry I', such a downer.

AlphaLyonAlphaLyonabout 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate all the comments, everyone. To give you guys more of what you want, would you rather have more stories about:

1. the same characters in this one?

2. more stories that take place in Berkeley Steamworks?

3. more bathhouse stories in general?

4. yes. all of it, yes!

5. something different.

Post your number in the comments and I'll make sure to focus on getting those journals published first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

4. yes. all of it, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just my opinion, but don’t know why hot gay stories have to be ruined by arrogant tops who demean and name-call bottoms and treat them like they are lower or gayer than the tops are. Everyone there is doing the same stuff so no need to force a hierarchy and mistreat others. Lane clearly didn’t want to be called a fag and “Mark” forced it on him, I guess, to make Mark seem more masc or alpha. Whatever. Seems like he’s insecure himself if he needs to belittle others to feel good about himself.

AlphaLyonAlphaLyonabout 3 years agoAuthor

@anon: I don't know if you're the same "Anonymous" who commented on my other story in objection to hierarchical powerplay, but this is the style/genre/kink of stories I like to tell. I understand that they're not for everyone, and unfortunately, since Literotica has only one category/section for m/m stories, I can see how the content might take people off-guard. I will be adding trigger/content warnings before future stories so those who are not into this sort of thing know to avoid reading them. My stories are mostly based on things that have happened to me and/or what I enjoy, so there will be times when I will not sanitize content just to appease a more general audience. The real "Lane" very much wanted an alpha to introduce him to the hierarchy, and he very much was consensual about it. If it's not your thing, it's not your thing; nothing wrong with that, but don't go to Taco Bell and get upset when they don't sell hamburgers.

TL;DR - if you're not into themes of sexual hierarchy, then my stories are definitely not for you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story thanks for sharing. One day I will make it to Steamworks and maybe have a similar story of my own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlphaLyon@AlphaLyon
I write primarily gay and bisexual erotica with themes of dominance and control. The stories I write are all based on true events, either from personal experiences or as told to me by others. I appreciate comments and reviews to help me improve. Please let me know if you find...