Steamworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't own the steam room," he said snarkily, not moving.

"If I let you suck my dick, will you leave us alone?" I offered. He paused and looked like he was not going to accept the offer. "Fine," I said reluctantly. "I'll let you suck my dick a little now and again when we're done, but I need you to make sure no one comes in here.

This seemed to be a better offer that he was comfortable accepting as he then dropped to his knees and began to suck my dick. There is nothing worse than a bad blowjob, but if this meant privacy, it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. After about a minute of bad head, I pulled my dick away from him.

"Half now, half later," I reminded him. He turned around and stood at the entrance area to the steam room to honor his part of the deal. When I got in the room, I called out to Lane.

"I'm right here," he said. "Thought you might have left me for a minute."

"Not a chance. Just had to make sure we weren't bothered. Anyone else here?"

"No, just us."

I reached through the steam, felt Lane, and pulled him close. Our lips found each other and my hands traced the muscles of his back down to the towel hugging his beefy ass. I slipped my hand down his ass, causing his towel to fall to the floor. As I squeezed, he moaned in my mouth. I turned him around and bent him over the bench. I took both of our towels, now on the tiled floor, and arranged them as cushioning as I got down on my knees. I spread his legs wide to get him in position and then reached around him to grab his hips. I buried my nose in his ass and gave his crack one thorough lick. It tasted of the chlorine from the jacuzzi and soap from the shower, but soon those tastes were replaced with the soft natural flavor of an eager ass. His hips bounced on my face as my tongue dove into his hole. It was tight, but not unwilling.

"Fuck that feels good," Lane moaned.

"What's my name?" I asked, as I spat on his hole.

"I don't know. You never told me..." Lane said, confused.

"What's my name?" I asked again. This time, he seemed to know where I was going.

"Mark."

"And what do you want?"

"Please eat my hole, Mark!" he begged as he began to get lost in the fantasy. "Eat my hole like you eat your girlfriend's pussy."

I dove back in and tongue fucked him. My hands explored his body, rubbing his flexing abs as his ass rode my face. When I reached up to play with his nips. I quickly discovered that they were hardwired to his erotic pleasure sensors and he began moaning even louder. Unfortunately, this increased noise must have drawn the attention of others as I felt the steam room door open behind me. Knowing how Lane felt about this, we had to leave the steam room. We quickly showered and I gave him the key to my room. I told him to wait for me in there after getting us fresh towels. As I showered, the guy who was supposed to watch the door came up to me, as if to collect the other half of his "payment".

"I said no one else," I barked at him tersely.

"But they just walked in. I couldn't stop them."

"Don't care. You had one job to do. Now fuck off. I'm showering." He started to say something, but before he could make a sound, I repeated myself and pointed to the exit. "Fuck. Off." He left sullenly, but at least he left.

I finished showering and headed to my room. The door was locked so I knocked.

"Who's there?" Lane asked from the other side.

"It's Mark," I replied, trying to reignite the fantasy.

"Right as it was getting good, too," he said playfully as he let me in.

I stepped inside the room and locked the door behind me for complete and certain privacy. The only lighting from the room was the ambient light that filtered in through the open ceiling.

In the dark, I felt Lane's hands reach out and touch my chest. I bounced my pecs as he played with my nips and made them hard.

"Fuck, you've got a great body," he said.

"And you don't?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's not like yours. You've got mass and definition."

I took his hands and placed them on my ass.

"You like to rim?" I asked.

"Never done it before, if I'm honest," he said shyly.

"You want to?"

"For you? Oh fuck yeah!"

I moved one of his hands to my abs and began to grind so that my abs and ass flexed in grinding circles.

"Then before the night is over, you'll know what it's like to eat a real man's ass," I whispered in his ear.

"God, you have the same confidence as Mark," Lane said as he gave a little shiver. I walked forward and Lane moved backwards until I had him pressed up against the wall. I pushed up against him until my precum-leaking cock rubbed against his abs, my lips almost on his.

"Can you see my face?" I asked.

"No."

"Then how do you know I'm not him?"

Lane shivered again and asked timidly, "Mark, there's something I want to do for you."

"Oh?"

"Can I....?"

"Spit it out, Lane. What is it?"

"Can I suck your dick? Like, really suck your dick? Since we don't have any interruptions?"

"Thought you'd never ask," I said, and pushed him down on his knees as I took a step back to give him room. Even in the dim room, Lane was able to quickly find my cock with his mouth. This time was different than at the jacuzzi. He moaned loudly as he used one hand to cup my balls and the other to stroke my shaft in time with his mouth since he couldn't deep throat it all. His desire blazed in the dark room.

"Fuck, dude," I said as I rubbed his bouncing head. "You suck dick better than my girlfriend." His cocksucking intensified.

I took his hands and ran them down my abs again as I flexed them, letting him trace the deep cuts that turned him on. When his hands reached my hips, I pulled them back around to my ass so he could feel them flex as I pumped into his eager mouth. When he popped his mouth off my cock to catch his breath, I pulled him up and kissed him deep, tasting my precum mixed with his saliva.

"Turn around. I'm gonna eat your fag cunt," I said to him.

"Um, hold on a sec. I don't wanna ruin the moment or anything, but I really don't like that word," he objected.

"Which word? 'Cunt'?"

"No. The other one."

"'Fag'?"

"Yeah."

"Think about it. You do my laundry?"

"Yeah..."

"You clean my room?"

"Yeah..."

"You're sucking my dick and loving it?"

"Yeah..."

"Then you're a faggot. It's not an insult when I say it. It's just what you are. Embrace it. You have two choices. You can either walk out that door or you can turn around and let me eat that sweet faggot muscle ass. Your choice."

Even in the dark, I could see Lane hesitate before he turned around, arms on the wall, legs spread, and presented his faggot ass for me.

"I thought so," I said. I opened my bottle of poppers I had placed on the nearby table and took a deep huff before setting them back down. "Poppers are on the table next to you," I offered before I knelt down and dove into his hole. I recognized the familiar shake of the bottle and heard him take a couple deep huffs. I was glad since I knew they would help him relax. His ass was perfectly smooth with a couple small razor bumps, as if he had shaved before coming to Steamworks. It tasted clean from the jacuzzi-shower-steam room combination and I briefly lost myself in it as my rush kicked in. Lane's rush must have kicked in too because his breathing got heavier.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue, Mark," he moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck it with more than just my tongue," I said in a half-threat. "But first, it's your turn to eat ass."

"I'll do whatever you say, Mark, but I have to admit...I don't know how to," he said apologetically.

"It's easy," I coached. "Whatever felt good to you, you do to me. Don't overthink it. Here, hit the poppers on my direction and let go of yourself. Let it happen naturally."

I shook the bottle and handed it to him. I had him do a five second pull in each nostril before making him do a five second mouth hit. When I knew he was in the right mindset, I turned around against the wall as he had stood. I didn't even have to tell him to begin; he just dove in. His form was sloppy, but it was eager and it felt good knowing he'd always remember the first ass he ate.

"Fuck yeah, Lane," I encouraged. "My girlfriend never eats my ass. Feels so fucking good!" He kept it up for a few minutes until I was ready to move on.

"So what do you want now?" I asked him

"fr yo tu fah mi, ser," he said quietly and unintelligibly.

"Speak up, fag."

"For you to fuck me, Sir."

"Are you sure about that? You don't seem sure."

"Your cock is so big, but..."

"But what? Say it."

"But I want you to fuck me like you fuck your girlfriend."

"Why the hesitation?"

"I'm afraid you'll say no, Sir."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that with me. I'm gonna fuck you, alright. I'm gonna fuck you and make you my bitch like I made my girlfriend my bitch. You want that, faggot?"

"Oh God yes!" It was good to hear the excitement return to his voice.

"Get on your back. I'm gonna fuck you missionary. Finger your ass while you wait." Lane got on the bed and did as instructed while I took a condom out of my backpack. I put it on and lubed it up as I handed him the poppers.

"Hit these. You'll need it." Lane took a couple of hits before handing me the bottle for my own hits. I lined my cock up with his hole and leaned over him.

"You ready for this cock?" I asked.

Lane nodded.

"No, you're not," I said, laughing as I slid into him. Lane gasped and I entered his hole. I immediately could tell he wasn't as experienced with bottoming as he might have wished. That, or he wasn't used to taking big dicks. Either way, I was going to have to coach him through it. "Breathe," I told him. "In through your mouth, out through your nose."

Lane did as advised as I slid in slowly until I was all the way in in one long slide. I knew that this was the only way to get him used to it without panicking, which he would have if I "inched in" with mini-thrusts like I had done with the hot tweaker.

"Oh my God. Holy fuck. Shit shit shit," Lane stammered.

"It's okay. I'm in as deep as I'll get. You wanted this. You still want this?"

"Yeah, it's just a lot," Lane said through heavy breaths.

"So I've heard," I chuckled. "Here, hit." I handed him the poppers and he took a few more hits. I stayed still inside him until I felt his ass unclench a little from the rush.

"You want this dick, fag?" Lane nodded as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I started slowly, but with deep, long strokes inside him. Lane looked up at me. Even though I knew my face was obscured in shadow with the lighting of the room, it was perfect. He wouldn't have seen me, even if he could. In his mind, he was looking at Mark, and I was okay with that.

When he was looser, I picked up my pace to a normal rut speed. He hit the poppers again and I felt his muscle ass clench and flex on my cock with automatic desire for more.

"Fuck. Your little faggot pussy is tighter than my girlfriend's cunt," I said as I pumped with an even rhythm.

"Fuck me, Sir!" he pleaded, and I could see his perfectly white teeth shine from behind a smile.

As I picked up the pace, I began to hear a hard fuck coming through the thin walls from the room next door. Lane didn't seem to notice. I can be competitive about the weirdest things. This was one of them.

"Flip on your front," I told Lane. Lane moved into position and I entered him from behind. With the adjustment in position, we were both now able to look at the mirror in front of us as I fucked him.

The sounds from the other room continued, but I refused to be "out fucked". I picked up my speed which caused Lane to moan louder, as I had hoped. I reached over and grabbed his hair to pull his head up so he would have to watch me in the mirror destroying his hole.

"Oh fuck, Mark. You fuck like I hoped," he moaned.

"No shit. Now tell me what you are."

"I'm a faggot, Sir. You're making me your goddamn faggot bitch and I fucking love it," Lane practically screamed.

"Don't fucking forget it," I grunted at him, wiping sweat from my face with my hand before slapping his ass with it. I was getting close and it sounded like my stamina outlasted the fucker in the other room.

"I'm about to cum," I warned Lane. "Where do you want it?"

Lane popped off my cock and turned around, face at my cock, mouth wide open. I pulled off the condom and within three strokes, came all over his face and in his hair. When I had stopped cumming, Lane's mouth was immediately back on my cock, trying to suck out any lingering cum that might remain. I pulled him off my dick by his hair and turned him back around to face himself in the mirror.

"Look at yourself. Look at your face covered in another man's load. How does that make you feel?"

Lane smiled and said one word: "Free".

I laughed and slapped his ass. I laid down on the bed and put a towel on my chest so he could lie down on top of me without getting my cum on me. We laid like that for a while in silence before I started feeling like I needed another shower. Lane said he was tired after all of that and we exchanged emails.

"Thanks again," he said. "I know you're not Mark-Mark, but it was fun to think about it like you were."

"Not a problem," I said with a smile.

"So what's your real name then?"

"It's Mark," I said with a wink.

"Okay, Man-of-Mystery." Lane laughed.

"But seriously, don't be afraid to take a risk with him if the chance ever presents itself," I advised. "You never know..."

"Thanks. I'll think about it," he said. "Who knows.... I'm ready for that shower now though!"

"You're probably gonna wanna scrub deep. You've got cum everywhere!"

As we exited the room, the door to the loud fucking neighbors opened and my top buddy from earlier in the steam room stepped out.

"Sup, dude?" He said when he saw me. "That was you pounding in there? Nice!"

As Lane stepped out of the room, he looked at my buddy in shock.

"Mark?" he said, stunned and surprised as he recognized the man of his dreams was the one standing naked in front of him.

I'm just kidding. It wasn't the real Mark. If this was a fake story, sure, it'd probably be convenient to make up some sort of serendipitous coincidence and they'd go fuck and blahblahblah. But it's not a fake story. And it wasn't Mark. And Lane didn't say that.

Lane stepped out of the room and said hello to my top buddy. My buddy looked at Lane then turned to me.

"Nice, bro!" he said to me. He turned to Lane. "I'm Justin." He waved his hand in front of his own face. "You've got a little something...well...all over here."

Lane turned red.

"No no no! Didn't mean it in a mean way. Looks good on you," he said, realizing that his joke didn't land as intended.

"I'm gonna head to the showers then head out. Thanks again for...you know," Lane said to me with a glow about him.

"Any time. You know how to reach me," I said, as Lane walked away.

"Nice, dude. How was he?" Justin asked.

"Good. Different, but in a good way," I said. "So what about you? Guy from the steam room?" I asked, pointing to his room.

"No, I ditched that guy after you left. Some gross old troll came in and the guy started sucking the troll's little dick too. Major turn off when they'll just suck any random dick in front of their face, you know?"

"Oh, I know. So who's in there now?" I asked.

Justin stepped to the side and extended his arm, inviting me into the room. A tatted Latino twink lay on the bed. When I walked in, he immediately sat up.

Justin put his arms on my shoulders and said, "You've gotta try his mouth. Jesse, suck my buddy's cock." The Latino twink dropped to his knees as Justin prodded me forward to Jesse. He took my cock in his mouth and began to go to work. He paused and looked up at me.

"From next door?" he asked.

I nodded.

Jesse smiled. "I thought I could taste it," he said before going back to cleaning my cock. His mouth felt amazing, but I really needed to shower.

"I'll be back for you later," I told him. "Turn around though. Let me see that ass first."

Jesse turned around and I could see cum leaking out of his freshly wrecked hole.

"Come on, bro. Time for that later. Shower then jacuzzi?" Justin asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"You know, I don't think you ever told me your name," Justin said to me.

"That's a long story," I laughed as we headed to the showers.


12