Steamy Sauna

Story Info
French beauty experiences sauna gang bang.
834 words
3.13
27.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of dubious-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Mirelle had just arrived from France and landed in New York Sunday night. She picked up her rental car and placed her luggage in the car's trunk then headed to her hotel that was only 15 minutes away in a surrounding suburb. She was looking forward to attending the cosmetics convention being held at the hotel all day Monday then working out at the hotel gym and may be even sit in the sauna for a while on Tuesday. Wednesday was slated for a drive out to Montauk. Mirelle was a former Miss France but currently ran her own international cosmetics company, Fresh Chique, a major accomplishment for the 27 year old beauty.

On Monday Mirelle attended the lectures and demonstrations of the newest and best cosmetics globally. She even gave a talk about her Fresh Chique all day wear matte lipsticks that were waterproof and smudge proof as well as being available in 32 shades of color. After her talk, she broke for lunch then it was back for more talks then the convention finale, after which everyone had dinner.

The next day, Tuesday, Mirelle went to the hotel gym about 2 pm and had a productive workout of cardio training and lifting light weights. It was 4 pm when she ended her workout and headed to the locker room. She quickly removed her workout clothes and wrapped a large white towel around herself then entered the sauna.

Once inside the sauna, Mirelle began to relax, as she sat on the cedar wood seat and began to sweat. She was so relaxed she closed her eyes for a few minutes to take a quick nap. She was only awakened when she felt someone place a hand on her right thigh.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked the guy on her right who had put his hand on her thigh. She noticed he was naked and sporting a giant erect penis.

He did not respond to her question but simply got up and walked to the sauna door. Mirelle was relieved, thinking he was leaving. Instead the guy opened the sauna door wider to let in several other naked men, about 7 of them who also had huge erect penises.

"Wait a minute . . . I'm leaving." she said as she got up to leave, only to have the door blocked off by a big burly naked man with an enlarged erect penis as well.

"What is this? What do you want?" she asked the men.

None of the men answered her, but instead one of them pulled her towel off of her and placed it on the sauna floor. Next he laid her down on her back on top of the towel. Suddenly four naked guys rushed her and held down her arms and legs. The guy who placed her on the floor slid his right hand up inside of her cunt, pushing and pulling his hand in and out of her body in a rhythmic motion.

At first Mirelle was shocked at what was happening to her. Then she began to enjoy the sensations she was feeling in her womb. Next, the men took turns fucking her tight pussy with their giant cocks, two at a time. They double fucked her vagina with her laying down, then they double fucked her vagina standing her up, as she was sandwiched between the two men. As one man plunged up inside of her, another pulled out only to re-insert his penis up inside of her pussy again, stretching and pumping her mercilessly.

Mirelle was enjoying herself immensely, cumming over and over again due to the 8 humongous cocks taking turns fucking her pussy several times for about 4 hours straight.

Finally the 8 men took turns blowing their cum loads deep inside of Mirelle's cunt. When she stood up she enjoyed watching and feeling the men's sperm run down the inside of her thighs. After the men left the sauna, she jumped in the locker room shower and cleaned up a bit before dressing in clean clothes and heading to her room for the night.

The next day was Wednesday and Mirelle planned to drive out to Montauk in the rental car. She had breakfast delivered to her room at 11 am as she was still sore from the most excellent fucking she received yesterday and could not get up before then. She got dressed and made her way through the hotel lobby to get to her rental car. As she walked through the lobby she noticed a banner that was displayed for another convention. A convention of Viagara salesmen. Apparently some Viagara samples were given to the 8 men who gang banged her yesterday.

"No wonder . . . those men fucked me for 4 hours straight . . ." she thought to herself, as she exited the lobby and made her way over to her rental car.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers