Steamy Solo Shower Session

Story Info
This is a story about a fun solo session. My 1st story!
1k words
4.57
16.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I woke up and needed to shower before heading to work to cover a shift for a coworker. I was feeling pretty horny because I had a sex dream that night, but my husband had already left for work so sex was unfortunately not an option. I decided to bring a few toys with me into the shower - to start my day off right, it was the weekend after all!

I peeled off my pajamas, a band tee shirt and black panties, and stared at myself in the mirror. I'm 29 and curvy; my tiny waist sweeps out to round hips and a magnificently thick ass. I caressed my D boobs, cupping them and flicking my thumb across my nipples, thinking of my husbands mouth on them... My long dark brown hair hangs down my back, tickling me.

I set out a soft clean towel and put my phone in the waterproof tech case we have mounted to the shower wall. It was a christmas gift from my husband and it's the perfect way to watch some steamy porn - when your all wet and soapy!

I put on a super hot group sex scene and turned the warm water on. I stepped in and I began to lather a sweet smelling vanilla and jasmine soap to my fluffy pink loofa. I began to scrub, working from my neck, down to my breasts. My nipples hardened under the gentle scrub of the loofa - aided by watching a beautiful curvy woman get railed by two well endowed men in the porn.

I enjoyed the weight of my breasts in my hands, again flicking my nipples into tight buds under my caress. I continued the loofa down my body, putting my leg up on the ledge of the shower and slowly rubbing it over my stomach and down to my pussy. I had shaved previously and the loofa glided effortlessly across my smooth skin. Feeling the loofa slide across my sensitive slit made me shiver.

I grabbed my vibrator and began to caress my clit, slowly moving it back and forth across the aching bud. I dropped the loofa and began to caress my pussy, first rubbing my clit and then slowly sliding a finger inside myself. I pumped in and out a few times and slid in a second finger - I moaned (literally moaned!) at the feeling, the warmth and tight pull on my fingers just made me wish my husbands cock was inside me.

I was feeling so fucking NAUGHTY watching that hot porn and fingering myself in the shower. I tilted my head back into the water and enjoyed the feel if it on my neck and breasts.

Feeling inspired by the female porn star on the screen (who was blowing a tattooed male with a very large cock) - I slowly slid my fingers out of my pussy. I reached for my dildo (it's a 7 inch purple beast with veins, balls and a suction cup base) and started to lick the tip. I opened my lips wider and began to feed the purple cock into my mouth. It's a girthy dildo and I was only able to get it a few inches into my mouth. I slowly fucked my mouth with the dildo, watching the porn and rubbing the vibrator over by my clit with my other hand.

My pussy was starting to ache with the want of being filled. I absolutely love the feeling of being stretched to my max, my mouth, pussy and ass filled up by my husband. With that thought I slid the spit slicked dildo from my mouth and stuck it to the wall of the shower.

Bending over I lined up the head of the dildo with my pussy, caressing my smooth lips with its large head. My heart raced in anticipation. I kept my vibrator on my clit and began to rock backwards into the dildo, not pushing it in but enjoying the feel of the large head pressing against my entrance.

I turned up my vibrator and reached between my legs to help guide the large dildo inside me. As I said, it's girthy, and required a bit more spit to help it ease into my tight pussy. Slowly, so very slowly the large purple tip eased inside me. I carefully pushed back into the dildo and the shower wall, pushing it inside me. That feeling! The fullness, the vibration on my clit, the warm water, and that beautiful female getting fucked while sucking a dick was almost more than I could take!

I continued to rock backwards, easing the dildo in and then pulling away. Feeling back with my hand I could tell I only had three inches of the beast inside me, I still had four more to go! I increased my speed, rocking faster and quickly rubbing my vibrator across my clit.

The dildo was sliding into me a bit easier now as I relaxed and enjoyed it. Finally, I knew I had reached the end when I felt the silicone balls slap against my thighs, and my ass gently thudded against the shower wall. Just knowing that thick 7 inch beast was now nestled inside me was enough to send me over the edge, and combined with the vibrations on my clit, I spasmed against dildo, holding it there while I came around it. The large insertion coupled with the bent over position forced me to squirt as I came, my juices running down my leg as I convulsed in pleasure, crying out. I enjoyed the rolling orgasm that sent waves of pleasure down to the tips of my toes, to my clit and breasts, and up to the tips of my ears.

I *slowly* eased off the dildo, pulling the vibrator away. Looking back at the dildo I could see it was covered in a thin layer of my juices. I shivered, not because I was chilly but because I could not believe what I had just done! I can't wait to tell my husband...