I’ll Do It Myself

Story Info
Unsatisfied teen takes matters into her own hands.
892 words
4.23
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rerm
Rerm
4 Followers

"Mmm... Josh, faster," I moan into my boyfriend's ear as he rubs my wet cunt so fast that I see stars.

Josh whispers huskily, "You like that, babe? You wanna cum? You want me to make squirt?" I moan out a, "Yesss," in reply.

We're currently in a stall in our high school's bathroom, we both ditched our respective classes after I'd texted Josh and told him how horny I was in the middle of my History class while Josh was in his Physics class; hot and smart has always done it for me.

Just as I was about to cum, the last bell rang, signaling the end of the school.

It instantly killed orgasm leaving me a sexually frustrated mess. I groan as Josh tells me that he has to go for his soccer practice.

"So sorry, Michaela,"

I just sigh and roll my eyes, "Don't worry, I'll take care of myself when I get home."

Josh groans, "Send me a few pics, yeah?"

"We'll see," I sat slyly and wink at him as I push open the door and walk out of the bathroom.

When I get home I'm happy to find out that my parents and sister are not home. This means that I won't have to muffle my moans and groans.

I walk upstairs to my bedroom, take off my clothes and took a quick shower, making sure to tease myself a bit without cumming.

I come out of the bathroom and wipe myself down with my fluffiest towel. Then I tie the short towel around my waist then I walk to sexily to the full length mirror directly opposite my bed.

I drop the towel and admire my sexy 18-year-old body. I have an hour glass figure with plump tits, thick shapely thighs, my stomach not tight but soft. My skin is smooth with few blamishes and has a beautiful caramel color. Then I look at my bare shaved pussy and let out a shaky breath; looking at my body has always been a huge turn on for me, that why the mirror is opposite my bed.

I strut to my bed, swaying my hips and feeling my plump ass cheeks jiggle.

I crawl onto my bed and kneel on the soft surface, facing the mirror.

I run my hands softly over my sexy body, I run them over my arms, in between my tits downward to my pussy but I don't touch myself there, instead I rub my hands over my thighs and in between. Then I go back up and caress my soft, plumb breast, I let out a moan as I tweak a nipple with one hand while massaging my other breast with the other.

I let go of my teen tits and turn my back to the mirror looking over my shoulder to see my juicy ass cheeks jiggle as I sway my hips seductively.

I bite my bottom lip and make a seductive and slutty face at myself.

As I turn back to the mirror, I think to myself, 'Who wouldn't want this sexy teen body?'

I slowly move my right hand down my body, over my stomach and sink my hands into the soft lips of my hot, soaking wet cunt and groan when my fingers brush over my clit.

I rub my clit slowly and moan as sparks fly from my hot pussy through out my whole body. With my other hand I push two fingers into my hot hole. I feel like a slutty whore as I look at myself in the mirror through half lidded eyes and groan when a hot stream of cunt juices flow from my sweet teen cunt.

As I look at myself in the mirror I pull out my fingers out of my tight fuckhole and bring my wet fingers to my lips moaning as I suck them into my eager mouth, twisting my tongue around them and rub my clit faster with my other hand.

I take my fingers out of my mouth and plunge them back in to my pussy that is now leaking cunt juices like a faucet.

I think about Josh's donkey dick fucking me as I furiously rub my clit and finger myself. I curl the two fingers in my pussy in a come-here motion and shout when I rub my g-spot, I continue rubbing my g-spot, moaning and whimpering.

As I feel my orgasm coming I quickly sit on my ass on the and rub my clit harder then I scream as I cum, feeling my whole body shake a convulse, my pussy shoots out a long milky stream of cunt juices.

I moan when my see that a splash of my squirt had hit the mirror and was dripping down the smooth glass surface.

As I'm trying to catch my breath an idea comes to my mind. I pick up my bag from the floor and fish out my phone. I snap a mirror picture making sure the wet spot on the mirror is covering my pussy, I make sure to cut my face out of the photo, happy that my hair was in short braids tied up in a short ponytail already.

I send the pic to josh with the caption...

Comment what you would caption the picture.

Hope you liked my first ever story!

Rerm
Rerm
4 Followers