Steamy Yoga Session

Story Info
Two Yogi lovers get sexy and flexy.
1.6k words
3.95
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out Part 1: Steamy Gym Session, or not this probably works as a standalone.

Sunlight streamed into the room, the fresh air from the open window combining with the fragrant oils of lavender and orange coming from the aromatic diffuser.

Claire walked into the room, wearing Tight. Tight little gym shorts and an incredibly loose fitting tank top. She unrolled her yoga mat on the ground and did that weird cross legged way of sitting down she does and took a seated position on the mat preparing for the days session.

Richmond watched all this from the Ottoman by the window. He had been reading quietly in the sun but when Claire came in He couldn't take his eyes off her, to him it was as if the day got a little bit brighter, the air a little bit sweeter, and the atmosphere palpably erotic.

He was dressed the opposite to her, in that his pants were loose and pyjama in nature, and his singlet was tight, stretched to its maximum over his toned body. He stood and rolled out his own yoga mat next to hers, then he removed his top, and it was Claire's turn to not take her eyes off him- he knew she loved it when he did this.

He sat down next to her and their session began. They moved through their practice, doing all the sexy moves- downward dog, chaturanga, low lunge and pigeon pose. All the while when they could sneaking looks at each other- "examining their form"

Richmond had loved getting to experience Claire's body ever since they met in that gym that fateful night 3 days ago, when their whirl wind passionate romance began.

His gaze began at her feet, the soft soles keeping he perfectly balanced, her surprisingly dexterous toes curling under when the needed to were painted a beautiful shade of blue, flexing and pointing it made Richmond wish they were pointing at him.

Claire's smooth legs began at he ankles, where a Beautiful tattoo contrasted against her pale skin, her legs were long and lean and smooth, her knees were not weird at all and her thighs hips and buns held tightly in her shorts made a delightful silhouette. Richmond made a mental note when their practice was finished to lick up and down their length. Claire had a butt that would make Dr Manhattan envious, and made Richmond throb with desire. Moving up her flat stomach, and currently hidden behind her tank top were a pair of perfect breasts. Richmond would always see her nipples through a shirt like this when she wasn't wearing a bra, the metal bars giving them away, making it look like they were hard with arousal and causing a similar reaction in himself. Though in a lower region of his body. When Claire bent, folded or posed in a particular way Richmond would try and sneak looks down her top. He could not get enough of her. He wanted to reach out and grab her right now, pouncing on her and ripping her clothes off until she was naked underneath him and he could have his way with her. But, he resisted.

For now.

They hadn't yet finished their session and he hadn't finished exploring her body.

Her shoulders held her, strong and firm when she needed them to, or could relax and melt down her back in a more comfortable pose her arms stretching out either side, flexing her muscles, finding her stability and stillness. Her wrists looked delicate but he knew from experience that they were powerful and enduring. He loved that about her. Her hands were perfect also, supple and capable of many beautiful tasks where a fine touch was needed.

Claire's neck was curtained by her long dark hair, held in a ponytail keeping it out of the way. And her face. Fuck me she's so Fucking Beautiful, thought Richmond. A thought which having entered his mind for the moment he laid eyes on her had left barley any room for anything else. Her soft lips, tasteful nose and her truly Stunning eyes, when they made Eye contact Richmond could feel them piercing their view into his soul and he wanted to give her everything

They were coming to the end of the practice, lying face down, hips up in a relaxing lengthening stretch and breathing in and out deeply. Looking at her Cute butt in front of him Richmond could help but think of something else he'd rather be doing in and out deeply.

He had been looking at her and thinking about her this whole time, and now he was totally hard. The way she was bent over, practically presenting herself to him he wanted to- he needed to, He-

Richmond grunted as he came in his pants.

Claire looked at him, she knew what he sounded like when he came and this was unmistakable, she knew she turned him on but this was new and unexpected. Still she didn't want him to feel self conscious, and the idea of him cumming just by thinking about her did flood her body with desire knowing she was literally too hot to handle. She broke her pose and stood, taking Richmond' hand and bringing him to his feet, then getting back on her knees Claire pulled his shorts down, his cock sprang free, slick with his mess and still quite hard she took him in her mouth.

Richmond moaned with pleasure when she did this, reaching his hand round the back of her head to acquisition a firm grip on her ponytail and pull her deeper into his cock. Even though he had just blown his load Claire could feel him getting harder and harder in her mouth from the new sensation. He pulled on her hair more firmly and she loved it, she could feel herself getting wet with arousal and she knew she was ready to fuck him. She stopped sucking his cock and turned around, laying on her stomach on her yoga mat, blissfully hot from the sunlight flooding into the room. He positioned himself behind her and hastily pulled her tiny shorts off her body. They had barely hit the floor where he tossed them before he began sliding the tip of his cock over her hot mound feeling how wet she was, he found her opening and pressed into her, gently penetrating as deep as she would allow on this first thrust. He leaned in and forward taking her slender neck in one hand, the other planted on the ground holding himself steady as he began dirty talking to her, because she was a good girl, who liked getting fucked nice and hard and deep and how her tight little body was driving him mad.

He pushed deeper, filling her up. His thrusting was slow and methodical and having already just Cum he was able to maintain himself for a much greater duration. The repetitive pumping finding all Claire's sweet spots as she clenched and tightened her Pussy around his hard shaft as he dicked her down properly, like she needed it. Her orgasm was slow to build in her, but with time, his determination and her heightening arousal it crept up on her, his hard Fucking pressing her pelvis into the mat again and again and with seemingly more force at each stroke. She raised her hips to give her free hand access to worship at her goddess temple, deft fingers finding her sensitive clit and massaging it with abandon

exactly where and how she needed it to finally put herself over the edge and as she came she tightened hard on his cock and felt him throbbing with anticipation inside her. She knew he wanted to cum and was probably only a couple of thrusts away based on his breathing, but she moved her hips forward and he slid out of her, his hard cock springing up with enough force to slap on his abs. Claire guided him to lay on the ground, then she removed her shirt with Richmond on his back she draped herself over him, positioning her tits at face level for him to lick at and suck on the nipples of. His cock was nodding up and down in anticipation of her touch, but instead when she moved she straddled herself over his face, looking towards his cock. From this position he knew exactly what to do and began lapping at her with purpose, licking up all the sexual wetness from between her thighs. Her moaning urged him on, to apply his tongue more deftly, with more force. She knew he loved it from the way he was thrusting his hips in the air, his cock pointing skyward desperately seeking any contact to ease it's arousal, but she denied him her touch-

Until he, and it took a bit of doing because the angles were all fucked up bit eventually Claire got the idea and positioned herself to help him, got his hand to her Pussy as well as his tongue and was able to slide then in and curl them around. Her second orgasm of the day was smaller, but she didn't mind- she knew she'd be getting a third in the shower before too long. And as her legs buckled underneath her, putting all her weight on Richmond face she leaned forward just enough to brush her hard nipples over the sensitive tip of Richmond Cock. And with that he couldn't contain him self thrusting at the air and jabbing her breasts with his cock when she was close enough he Came again, white ropes shooting over his abs and chest. When the final pulse was done, Claire once again took his cock in her mouth sucking the last taste of him from the tip of his now finally softening tool. Making him again groan and shudder with pleasure, she rolled off him and gently used her discarded shirt to wipe clean his face as he sat up. Then they kissed passionately, each basking in the warm glow of their romance.