Steel Hearts: Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said sternly as he opened the shower door to see her. "I promised the guys I would be at practice this morning, and I will be, so you just keep those talented hands and mouth to yourself this morning," she threatened, making him laugh.

"Or what?" he chuckled.

"I've been nice giving you time to get used to the fact that I am going to see your scars eventually but don't mistake that for fear. I have no problem grabbing you by the balls and making you tap out," Grace said as if it was not a big deal that she had just threatened his manhood.

"Fair enough," he backed up, holding his hands up but not shutting the shower door as he continued to watch her lather her hair and rinse it out. "Are you sure I can't help with that?"

"Why don't you help yourself," she looked meaningfully at the bulge behind his zipper.

"Saving that for you today, we will find time," he said confidently. "I have a feeling you will be the one wanting to find the time," he grinned. He continued to watch as she hurried through the rest of her shower and held a towel for her as she stepped out, not making much room for her to dry off, eventually pulling her against him to kiss her deeply.

"Good morning, Trouble," he grinned down at her.

"Trouble is new," she said.

"It suits you better than anything Sax has come up with," he shrugged and continued to shadow her as she dressed, and they made it outside for breakfast which Saxon had made. He liked to cook surprisingly and often offered even when it wasn't his turn. Beau drank his coffee fast and grabbed a breakfast sandwich before disappearing back to his room to shower and change, leaving her alone with Saxon.

"Hey, I have a favour to ask," she said quietly.

"Oh," Saxon lifted a brow. "It could cost you, you know?" he teased.

"Do you think it would be alright if Teddy or Ian or Mitch came to the last rehearsal with me rather than you or Beau? You're both so distracting," she sighed dramatically.

"Well, that wasn't what I expected," he frowned. "I guess. I have some work I could be doing in that time," he hedged, not happy about the request after his and Beau's plan to spend the whole day with her and lavish their affection on her. "Do you have a preference?"

"I'll go, Steve Volunteered. I was telling her last night I was the only one who hadn't seen her sing and was looking forward to it."

"This is a rehearsal, so it's not like when I sing to an audience," she waved away his eagerness. "If you're expecting Adele or Pink, you'll be sadly disappointed. Instead, you're more likely to hear a croaky Taylor Swift," she pulled a face.

"The other guys say you're the Amazing Grace. I mean, Taylor is hot, and all, but I tend to trust their judgement," Steve said.

"I'll go too," Teddy said, walking up behind her and kissing the top of her head. "Safety in numbers and all that."

"Me too," Ian said, the smell of food drawing him into the kitchen.

"Two hours, that's it. We have plans for lunch and the afternoon," Saxon admonished, not happy with being sidelined for the rehearsal but giving her what she asked for today. "Ian, Kitchen, I'll go tell Beau about the change of plans."

"Anyone else having trouble adjusting to that new relationship," Steve watched the door close behind Saxon.

"Hell yes," Grace said adamantly, making them all burst out laughing. "Teddy," she said seriously, making her brother stop and look at her. "It's Valentine's day, and I know they planned something, and I didn't do squat for them. So what am I going to do? You have to help me. I have two hours to come up with something."

"Men are easy, sweetheart. Dedicate a song to show you care, and you got it in the bag," Steve said. "If that fails, blow jobs are always a good gift for any occasion," he grinned. "You don't have to do something stupidly ostentatious like they are planning."

"He's right, you know," Teddy said. "Guys are pretty easy like that. Or at least the guys that I know. I don't want the details, though, so let's just leave that there," he placed his palm over the table.

"Any particular song? I'm not singing Nine Inch Nails or that sort of shit," she warned Teddy.

"Thank fuck for that," Teddy groaned.

"Welcome back. We weren't talking about you at all," Steve said with a wide grin at Saxon.

"Great," he rolled his eyes and picked up Grace before sitting in her seat and nestling her onto his lap. "Anything in particular about me that you weren't talking about?"

"Please? That's my sister. Let's just let it go. I don't want to know, okay?" Teddy said, making Saxon do a double-take.

"Teddy likes the delusion that you three are living a life of celibacy," Steve explained.

"Well, that's never happening. Sorry, Teddy," Saxon chuckled and kissed Grace as if to prove the point.

"Yeah, not likely," Beau agreed, picking Grace up from Saxon's lap and kissing her before returning her to where she had been.

"Fuck," Teddy groaned and held his head. "You realise this is doubly hard with two of you."

"Could be worse. She could be with Eli and his family right now, being trained to serve and obey," Mitch pointed out the seriousness of what had gone down over the last couple of weeks.

"True," Teddy said glumly. "Let's get you to rehearsal so the guys can tease you mercilessly and make me laugh.

"Gee, thanks. Glad I can be a constant source of amusement for you," she grumbled, trying for the third time that day to wriggle her way out of Saxons arms.

"Two hours," he reminded her before kissing her again and finally allowing her to break free. Then he watched her as she walked off with Teddy and Steve to the elevators. "Well," he prompted Mitch once they were gone.

"She's worried that you both planned something big for Valentine's Day, and she didn't do anything for either of you. Instead, Steve told her to dedicate a song or give you both blow jobs because that was always the best gift for a guy," Mitch smirked.

"He's not wrong," Ian chuckled. "I wonder what song she would dedicate to me?"

"Send in the clowns," Beau said dryly.

"Thanks, Mitch. We'll fix that misunderstanding later," Saxon said, unconcerned about why she hadn't wanted them at her rehearsal now.

*****

Grace loved the guys in the band and how flexible they were with her wants and needs and putting forth what they thought best worked for them. Finally, she needed a break after putting together the final and particularly tricky arrangement with them. She'd just taken a seat on the piano stool next to Taylor and picked up her bottle of water when Saxon and Beau emerged from the direction of the car park.

"I hope we got enough done," she murmured to Taylor, who chuckled as he followed her look.

"Did you time that two hours down to the minute?" Happy called out to Saxon and checked his watch a second time.

"To the second," Saxon confirmed and stepped up onto the stage, swooping Grace into his arms and kissing her. "Miss us?" he asked.

"Like a boil on my butt," she groaned.

"You say the sweetest things to me," he grinned and walked off the stage toward where Beau was, still holding her against his body. Beau waited for them near the bar with Steve and the other guys who had come down to watch the rehearsal.

"No one could call that the indulgence of a Sugar Daddy," Steve indicated the band and Grace.

"Geez, how old are you?" Grace immediately spun in Saxons arms to look at him.

"Not quite old enough to be your Daddy," Saxon shook his head. "If anyone was auditioning for that role, maybe Mitch might have a chance if he started young."

"Well, if the positions open, I'm happy to give it a go," Mitch shrugged.

"Fuck off," Beau growled, but it was good-natured as both men smirked.

"What I meant was, she could hold her own with any band. She doesn't need anyone to buy her a place in one. Fuck I could name five bands that would like to have her front their line up," Steve said.

"We know, it's only sceptics like you that need convincing," Saxon said pointedly. "Anyway, we have places to be. Let the band know she'll be back an hour before the gig. The Doss House managers have a plan for today both here and in the club upstairs."

"Teddy, walk Gracie to the garage for us," Saxon said, giving her a little distance to walk toward her brother as she frowned at him.

"What's going on?" she asked Teddy.

"No clue, they tell you more than they tell me lately," he started to say, but his walk stalled, and he almost tripped as he made a strangled noise.

"Holy shit!" Grace whispered as she spotted her beloved car, the Ladybird, sitting in the middle of the small garage in all her restored glory. The candy apple red car had broad black racing stripes running over its bonnet and roof. It had small circular ladybird decals on the doors and personalised plates. It was beautiful, and she felt her eyes mist as she looked at it.

"Are the keys in it, do you think?" Teddy murmured. "We could ditch these guys and go for a drive."

"Only if I'm driving," Grace murmured back. Then she turned to look at the men who followed her into the garage. "How, when? You were here with me all the time," she gaped at them.

"You realise I'm the president of a club that has hundreds of motorheads entrenched in it," Saxon asked curiously. He hadn't actually pointed that out to her before, but he hadn't thought it necessary. "Our influence goes a fair bit beyond the few guys you know. They have the same influence," he indicated Beau and Teddy.

"This is amazing, like wow," she shook her head and turned to look at it again. Beau turned her to look at him as he came up with her keys in his hand.

"You can have these, but I go with you for the drive if you promise to follow the NAV. I have programmed with our next destination," he teased.

"Deal!" she snatched the key from him, bouncing with excitement. "Thank you! Thank you!" She flung herself at him, practically climbing his tall frame to kiss him while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It was definitely worth the wait to have you instigate a kiss like that," he murmured huskily as she broke the kiss to turn her attention to Saxon, who cleared his throat, feeling left out.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Grace repeated and flung herself into Saxon's arms, feeling how the two men held her and returned her kisses.

"Okay, go. I'll meet you there," Saxon said, placing her feet back on the ground. Grace squealed and hurried toward the car with Beau following her and leaping into the passenger's seat as she started the engine, revving it loudly before peeling out of the carpark.

Saxon strode to his bike and roared out of the underground garage after the woman who put the big grin on his face. It was challenging to manage this relationship, and he found it hard to be relaxed about letting Beau spend time alone with the woman he wanted to lock in his room and play with for at least a week before surfacing again.

It was a fast race through the town's streets and the road leading up to the hinterland. Grace laughed happily as Saxon overtook her and then got held up as she passed him by changing lanes. She laughed as she kicked up dust, driving into a gravel carpark in front of a familiar-looking building. She was surprised that Saxon hadn't arrived with them, but Beau didn't seem concerned, so she guessed this was the plan.

It was a warm day, which was to be expected. There always seemed to be a heatwave as summer drew to a close. Grace got out of Ladybird and gave herself a once over. The last time she was here, she hadn't been very gracious, and she knew Saxon valued his relationship with the owner of this warehouse outlet. Her build was on the heavier side, especially now that she was being fed so well by the men she was living with, but she tried to spin her softness as having an hourglass figure. She wore a simple vest style shirt over skinny jeans and a pair of funky Keds. Not too bad for a place like this, but she felt seriously underdressed.

Once inside, she looked around, fingering a few of the beautiful leather Jackets as she waited for the man who ran the place to arrive. She wished she could remember his name, but she couldn't bring it up, and she didn't want to look stupid. However, it wasn't long till the wait was over, and Boyd appeared with a smile and a trolley that carried several boxes and a dress bag.

"I have to go and grab the special order from the other warehouse. There was a mix up when it arrived, I think. I'll be back in twenty minutes or so," Boyd addressed his words to Beau, who nodded.

"Sax will probably be here by then. We're a bit earlier than expected," he shrugged. "Lead boot on that one," he nodded at Grace, who smiled not one bit repentant for loving to drive fast.

"These are the clothes Saxon ordered and the specialised outfit for today. If you change, I'll be back with the boots he wanted for you," Boyd finally acknowledged her, nodding before he turned and went back into the warehouse door.

Grace began to walk past the counter to the boxes and dress bag Boyd had indicated, but she stopped, distracted by a box nestles on the top of the pile. She reached out and picked it up. She opened it and found a necklace with a dark silver pendant. She recognised the design as the Steelheart symbol they all wore tattooed on the chest or back and wanted to try it on.

"Let me help you," Beau offered as he started undoing the black leather strap that held a quartz crystal shaped like a butterfly around her neck.

"Thank you," she replied.

As soon as the leather knot was undone, he grabbed both ends and pulled it back against her neck, causing her to gasp, step back into his body and widen her eyes momentarily until she forced herself to relax and show she trusted him.

"You are so beautiful when you surrender," he whispered in her ear. Then, he removed the leather thong from her neck and wrapped it around his hand after a moment. Then he took the necklace she wanted to try on and placed it around her neck so that it fell between her breasts before he lifted it to do the clasp.

"Looks good on you," he said. "Now, we just need the clothes to match it!"

"I love it," she replied. "I guess I'll go try on that outfit now."

She then reached out to grab the leather thong and its pendant from his hand. He looked at her with a smirk and proceeded to put it in his pocket. She gave him a slight glare and then returned her gaze to the dress bag and outfit he and Saxon had ordered especially for her.

She opened the dressing room door expecting Beau to sit on a bench outside of the room, waiting for her to come to model the clothing and get his opinion. She'd already started to remove her clothes when she realised that she didn't hear the door shut. She turned to see Beau standing in front of the door. She gave him a surprised, wide-eyed look and put the vest she'd removed on the bench next to her as she told him he should close the door in case anyone else came into the outlet. As if he didn't understand her meaning, he stepped inside the dressing room and closed the door, completely forcing her up against the wall. He leaned over, pressed hard against her body and whispered into her ear.

"You truly do look beautiful when you surrender. The momentary worry before you acknowledge that you can trust me and relax. It makes me want you so badly," he said in a harsh whisper. Then, he kissed her deeply. She struggled slightly in the awkward position against his larger body, but that only succeeded in making him push her against the wall harder and kiss her deeper. After seeing that struggling was not helping, she finally let herself fully relax and proceeded to kiss him back.

He moved both his hands behind her, squeezing her ass. She whimpered a little and rested her head on his shoulder only to find herself nibbling on his neck. He made a small groan before pulling the button open and unzipping her jeans to reveal pretty white lace panties that he approved of wholeheartedly. He grinned and proceeded to put one of his hands down her panties while using his other hand to push the jeans over her hips and further down to her thighs. She bit her lip, trying to keep from moaning as he slid a finger inside her.

"So wet, already!" he said, almost surprised. "It would be a shame to let all that go to a waste, wouldn't it?" he said as he pushed another finger deep inside her. She bit her lip harder, not answering him but instead, she removed his shirt and threw it on the bench. He then got down on his knees, took her jeans and panties with him, lifted one leg, so her foot rested on the bench and opened her up to him.

"Let's see how much you will surrender everything to me, now," Beau said as he began to run his tongue across her clit. She jumped a little and bit down on her lower lip hard as she tangled her fingers in his hair with both of her hands. He grabbed at each of her thighs with his hands as he started to lick her pussy deeper while looking up to see her face as she struggled to keep quiet in case Boyd came back.

Her body trembled as each lick seemed to make her body react. After a short while, he put a finger deep inside her and started to suck on her clit. Her body went rigid and trembled at the sensations. She began to shake harder, and her back arch. She moved one of her hands from his head and covered her mouth. She was about to cum. Once he saw her hand covering her mouth, he pushed a second finger into her and curled it to hit her g-spot and sucked harder on her clit. She couldn't hold back any longer, and she started to cum, whimpering as she held the cries of his name inside, much to his disappointment. He held her by her hips until she settled, then he stood and pressed his fingers to her lips.

Without hesitation, she took his finger into her mouth and sucked it clean as he watched, fascinated. Once she was done, he removed his hand and proceeded to hold her close to him, kissing her deeply, pushing themselves against each other as they lost themselves in the kiss. As he kissed her, she slid her hands down to his pants and started to undo his belt, surprised that he wasn't fighting her for control of this. Once his belt was undone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and started to free herself from his grasp.

"Wait," he growled huskily and grabbed his shirt, pulling it partially over her head and folding it back over her hair, so the neckline effectively blindfolded her.

He was letting her touch him, so she didn't fight what was happening once she realised he wasn't stopping her from her gentle exploration at the front of his pants, and she awkwardly got to her knees. She carefully removed his hard cock from his pants and put it in her mouth. Slowly she moved her lips up and down his big hard cock, licking it all over and feeling the strange texture of the damaged skin. She could tell he was struggling more than she ever had to surrender to the pleasure. Eagerly she quickened her pace as she went along while he let her touch and taste him like this. However, it wasn't long before he stopped her and pulled her up, only to push her against the wall again.

"That felt great, better than I imagined it would but, I'm not leaving this cubicle without fucking you." He turned her to the wall without removing the blindfold and held her hands to the wall as he thrust into her hard and fast as he had the first time, he fucked her.

From those words and his first thrust, she began to climb to another climax again. He could feel her tremble, and he grinned. Grace began to moan and squeeze tightly around his cock. He pushed into her harder and grabbed her neck. Once she felt his hand around her neck, it seemed to flip a switch within her, and she bucked in time to his thrust until, with a deep groan, he pulled out and grabbed the shirt she had taken off and wrapped it around his cock as he came. He cleaned himself and fixed his jeans before releasing her from where he held her pressed against the wall and cleaned her up with tender loving touches.