Steel Hearts: Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled his hand away, she let out a low moan and pushed her ass out, more forcefully this time, willing him to take her from behind, to push into her like a savage as he drove his body against hers. He didn't. Instead, he stood and stepped back. She turned to face him, her pussy throbbing with need. With shaky hands, she smoothed her silk shirt down, knowing it was just long enough to cover her wet pussy, denying him the view. She raised an interested eyebrow, watching as he removed his belt with maddening deliberation and then curled it around one hand. Her body thrilled to the prospect that he might use it to bind her. He hadn't pushed her like that before, but she wasn't opposed to the idea.

Mesmerised by the trust that seemed to spring up between them and inexplicably drawn to him by feelings she didn't quite understand. Grace surrendered her body to passion and desire as Saxon kissed her neck, nibbling on it for a moment as he slid his hands up under her shirt, pushing up to remove it. She reached up and slid the bra straps off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor when he undid the clasp. She shivered against him, more from the feeling of the rough cloth of his shirt against her bare nipples than from the temperature in the room.

Saxon ran his hands down her back, lingering for just a moment on her ass. Then, finally, he pushed her backwards, up against the wall again, his fingers moving through her wet folds in his eagerness to possess at her body. She was so wet. It would be so easy to surrender to him as she had to Beau. Saxon was a different man to Beau, though. He enjoyed her sassiness and spirit. He liked that she stood up for herself when she could, especially when she stood up to him and called him on his shit.

Grace shook her head, trying to pierce the hungry fog that clouded her mind. This afternoon could be different. It could be her time to shine and tack what she wanted from him. She placed a small hand on his chest and pushed gently, surprising him.

His gaze drifted from her eyes to the hand on his chest before he looked back curiously, a slight growl sounding in his throat.

Her body was demanding that she stop wasting time, that she do whatever was needed to have him inside her, to take his long, hard cock in to its fullest, and have him fuck her rough and hard so she would feel him all through her night on stage.

"You've called all the shots today, and I think it should be my turn now," she announced in a soft, breathy voice. "I want to play with you," she teased in the same breathy voice. "Now the question is do you trust me like you want me to trust you?"

"You want to play with me?" Saxon asked incredulously. He stopped, the sudden stillness of his hands making her gasp a little with disappointment. He tilted his head and looked at her, slightly puzzled.

"Yes," it took all her nerve to meet his gaze. He was so dominant in the bedroom that she had trouble asserting herself, and too often, she got lost in the whirlwind of his lust. "Yes, I want to play with you." She had been toying on and off with the idea of reciprocating one of both Beau and Saxon's favourite threats: tying her up.

He stepped back, releasing her, and undid the buttons on his shirt, exposing his muscled frame. He shrugged out of the material and continued to undress. His eyes never left hers, making her feel warm and self-conscious. Her body burned, and she felt almost lightheaded with the intense attention she received.

"Give me that." She pointed to the belt he still held wrapped around one hand and was surprised when he immediately handed it over. Grace stepped away from the door, running a hand through her long, blonde hair to distract him from his intended task. She trembled, still feverish from the heat he'd drawn out of her body and unsure of what she was asking for here. What she did know was they were going to fuck, not make love or share any gooey emotions. They were going to fuck for the sheer ecstasy of it.

Every time they'd come together, he'd fuck her long and hard, his muscular frame slamming against hers until she screamed out her joy, and she begged him not to stop. He'd fucked her until the sweat of their bodies covered them, and the heady smell of their sex filled the air with an almost visible haze. He'd fucked her until she wrapped her legs around the small of his back and hung on as she gave herself over to the dizzying pleasures that made her pussy ached from the delirious friction of his cock and until, at last, her eyes would flutter back in her head, and sparks would burst in her eyes as his name was ripped from her by the force of her orgasm shattering itself outward through her scream. He'd fuck her like she needed to be fucked.

Grace forced herself to be strong, forced herself to focus on the task at hand and not the ache that was building in her pussy. She wanted to fuck him right there but willed herself to follow through on what she had started.

When he finally removed his boxers, Grace stepped forward and sank to her knees, keeping him standing over her. She took his heavy cock in her left hand. Then, placing her right hand on his hard thigh, she leaned forward, taking as much as she could, filling her mouth. She purred as her lips stretched and the hard length of him throbbed against her tongue.

"You know you can play with me whenever you like," Saxon groaned, his hands tangling in her hair as he smoothed it back from her face. His breathing increased in tempo as the ripples of pleasure radiated up into his body.

Grace took her time, fluttering her tongue against him to ignite her taste buds, even as she leaned forward again to take in more of him. She bobbed her head rapidly until his thighs began to tremble under her hands. Then, when she didn't think she could push him much further, she rocked back on her heels, releasing him with a breathless gasp. She looked up at him, satisfied at how glazed he looked, and smirked. If he thought she would let him come in her mouth, he would be disappointed. She intended to keep him on edge as he so skilfully did to her so often.

"Now go, and sit," Grace ordered imperiously, pointing to a chair. He nodded without expression and padded to a chair. Then she heard him sit with a frustrated groan and smiled to herself. Perhaps she held more power over him than she thought. Grace padded over to him, emphasising the sway of her hips just to torment him.

She bound his hands behind him, looping the belt around his wrists. Next, she hurried to the wardrobe door, grabbing two small scarves. She tied his legs, one to each side of the chair, wrapping the scarves tightly around his ankles to hold him fast. She guessed that this wasn't how he would have tied her up. But then again, this afternoon wasn't his. It was hers.

She could tell from the look in his eyes that he was doing this for her and that it wouldn't be a regular occurrence that he allowed her this type of control. It made her warm inside to know that he would indulge her like this. The thought made her pussy throb at the sight of him bound by scarves he could quickly get loose from, his large cock jutting stiffly before him like an offering.

Grace stood in front of him, letting the heat of her body roll over him like a wave, seeing him tremble with desire as she trailed her hand down across her breastbone to caress one pink nipple before sliding down across her taut stomach.

"I want you," Saxon groaned, and his cock pulsed a bead of precum forming at the tip, broadcasting his hunger for her.

"You want me, but do you need me?" She placed one hand on his chin and directed his gaze to her pussy. She made him watch as she grazed her swollen labia with a well-manicured fingernail that made her body tremble.

"I want you, just as much as I ever did, if not more," his voice was husky with desire.

After a moment, she knelt and caught him up in a fierce kiss. Her body thrilled with the passion of it, the way he pushed forward, trying to capture her with forward momentum even as his arms and legs held him fast, at least for the moment. She grasped his cock with both hands as she kissed him, stroking him with one hand as she rubbed her thumb against his swollen cockhead with the other. She wanted him to beg for her to take him, but she wasn't sure how to get that response without asking for it directly.

He let out a low moan, bucking in the chair, struggling against the need to escape the sensations so that he might retain some semblance of control.

"Do you need me?" She asked and increased her strokes, gripping him in an almost painful manner as she drove him onward. "Not want but need me,"

He made no response. He realised it had become a game for her now, trying to force him to say the words she wanted. His rapid breathing was the only sign of his desire as he attempted to determine how far he could push this one tiny piece of control he had left open to him. He leaned forward and buried his face in her neck, fluttering his breath and tongue against her as she tormented him. Finally, she began to pull away, and he grew still, if only for a moment. Saxon sat upright and looked at her, his eyes glazed.

"Fuck, yes. There was never a chance of another answer. Yes, I want you! I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you!" This statement was made with a tremendous effort not to use the word need.

"Beg me to fuck you," she whispered, embarrassed by her need to hear this. "Ask me to ride you like I was born to be a cowgirl," she said quietly. Then, on her knees, in front of the chair, she looked up, almost ready to give in to her own need for him and beg him for what she wanted. But, instead, the feel of his heavy shaft in her hands, burning with desire for her, had her on edge. Denying herself was more difficult than she'd imagined. She was now the one that needed him, needed his touch, craved it when they were together and fantasised about it when they were apart.

She stood and backed a step or two away from him. She placed a leg on the back of the chair seat, just behind him, her toes gripping a small perch with a combination of balance and muscle tone. Slowly, deliberately, she lowered herself towards his swollen cock until her aching pussy hovered just above his pulsing cockhead.

With great focus, she began to move slowly back and forth, using his tormented cock to gently and knowingly part her labia. She shuddered with pleasure as she did so, noting in the hungry corners of her mind how amazing he felt against her folds, how wet he was becoming as she soaked him with her desire. Saxon bucked suddenly, pushing up and into her. The unanticipated penetration made her cry out, making him smile in triumph.

Slowly, she recovered her breast heaving from the sudden stab of pleasure. She wanted him so very much right now. It would be so easy to sink onto him and take her release. However, that would only prove that she was weaker than him, and he retained control. Still, she wasn't so sure that she really cared about who was playing with who right now.

Her pussy tingled from the gentle friction of his swollen cock as she rocked her hips forward and back, lazing them around him with delicate movements. His eyes were bright, almost intimidating, in their silent plea for more. Grace smiled and paused, thinking she would finally hear him beg, but he groaned wordlessly even though his eyes told her he was being driven crazy by his need for her.

"Tell me what you need?" She asked differently. Grace dipped slowly, painfully down, sinking onto him for the briefest time, willing herself to ignore the glorious overfull sensation he gave her before rising back up to the sound of his ragged growls of frustration.

"You," he rasped out. "I want you. I need you. I fucking love you! Now can we fuck?" he groaned, giving in to her.

Grace smiled widely. She bit her lower lip to try and maintain her focus for the coming fuck, and sank onto him in earnest, straddling him with her thighs as she took all of him inside of her. Her vision devolved into bright sparkles as the sudden fullness of him overwhelmed her, filling her body as only he could. Being in control like this was a sweet pleasure that made her dizzy. She clung to him for a moment and then began to roll her hips, goading their mutual climax through well-timed, well-placed contact at the most intimate level.

Saxon watched her as she moved against him, lost in pleasure, as she rode him so beautifully. He'd told her he loved her, and she hadn't even flinched. Neither had he, for that matter, but he did not doubt that this was the woman who would be his forever. He loved everything about her, and even though he hardly knew anything about her in the grand scheme of things, he knew enough to know nothing she could do would ever change how he felt.

"Say it again," she murmured into his ear as her hips rolled rhythmically against him. Her body wasn't her own anymore; she was barely aware that she was even moving, so consumed was she by the solid heat of his cock filling her. She held his cock inside her, grasping its fullness with her inner muscles, stroking it with tiny clenches even as she moved against him to force this friction from within.

"I want you. I need you. I fucking love you!" Saxon said, staring into her eyes with his glazed over with lust. He was close to losing it, she knew, and fought down her own approaching orgasm, wanting to come with him.

Grace kissed him fiercely, crushing her breasts against his muscled frame as she bruised her lips against his. Bound as he was, Saxon responded as best he could, gasping for her when she suddenly pulled her head back. He leaned forward, seeking one pink nipple, and she let him taste it for one second before leaning back. However, it was a dangerous ploy, for the slightest flicker of his tongue against her skin sent bolts of sensation shooting through her.

He smiled at her as her pussy spasmed around him as she struggled not to cum. Then, sensing her weakness, Saxon began to rock his cock into her, trying to angle himself against her most sensitive areas.

Spurred on by the changes he was making, Grace ground her pussy against him. She tensed her leg muscles, planting one foot on the floor on either side of the chair, and began to raise and lower her body, drawing him out and then plunging back down on him.

Saxon groaned, his eyes fluttering as he continued to try and buck and rock into her movements. She was in control, her body dealing out his pleasure instead of him taking it from her. Then, unexpectedly, she strayed too close as she gripped him for support, and he struck out with a playful bite on her right nipple. The sensation rocked her, drawing forth a ragged scream of passion as her pussy began to spasm, and she almost toppled as she arched back before catching herself and gripping his shoulders.

For one long moment, she thought she could resist it. She thought she could fight off the climax. But then, he snapped his head forward as she hovered in half-thought and gently bit her other nipple.

Surprised and aroused, her defences shattered, Grace surrendered herself to the shuddering ecstasy of her orgasm. Her body shook and jerked against his, and soon he joined her, moaning his release as his orgasm overtook him as well. Finally, Grace collapsed against him, her body feverish with chills and aftershocks from her orgasm.

"Could you undo my hands now, please, Babe," Saxon murmured several minutes later. "I think this might be too much for Beau to find if he walked in," he chuckled.

"Babe?" she lifted her head to look at him.

"I'm still working on it," Saxon chuckled.

*****

Grace was dressed and heading down to warm up with the band when Beau returned. She smiled, stepping into his body to hug him. She could feel Saxon behind her, and she smiled at being caught between the heat from the two bodies. It would take some time to get used to, but she was surprisingly okay with dating both of them at once.

"You both look relaxed," Beau teased.

"I have to go down and warm up with the band, but you'll come down soon?" she asked, ignoring his teasing. "I thought the three of us could have a drink before the official start, maybe."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure. I will be there as soon as I clean up enough to rub shoulders with this rooster," Beau smirked at Saxon, who was wearing black jeans and a collarless steel grey button-down beneath a more formal style of the leather jacket. His closely shaved beard had been trimmed to look more like heavy stubble, and the look suited his leaner frame. Beau knew he would have to lift his game to comBoyd.

"I'll see you down there then," she stepped back out of his embrace.

"I'm glad you went with that dress. You look beautiful," Beau said gently. "Go now, before I make you come and scrub my back," he threatened and tapped her on the ass.

"Don't be too long, or I will send Saxon up to do your back," she teased to the horror of both men. Then she left with Saxon shadowing her downstairs to the speakeasy where the band waited for her in matching silver and gunmetal grey shirts in different styles over black jeans. She looked at Saxon, who only pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"I'll order you a drink. What would you like?' Saxon asked.

"We've got a tub of ice to hold water bottles at the back of the stage. I'm good," Grace waved off his offer.

"You just asked Beau to have a drink with us before the gig, so what will it be?" he asked again.

"Oh, umm, scotch will affect my voice, so maybe a cocktail or mocktail? Nothing too sweet. Surprise me," she shrugged. Then she pulled him down to kiss him and went off to warm up with the band.

As she warmed up, her friends arrived. She was swept up in the excitement and merriment of good friends coming together for a great night out. Ian and Steve arrived with Mitch and Teddy shortly after, and even though she tried to concentrate on her warm-up with the guys, she gave up and invited them to come to sit with her friends who had commandeered not one but two tables near the stage to the side of the dance floor.

The drink Saxon got her before taking her chair and pulling her into his lap was refreshing and delicious, and she tried to ask him what it was over the noise of their friends. When Beau arrived, he grabbed a chair from a neighbouring table and pulled it up next to Saxon before stealing Grace from his lap and sitting with her in his own lap.

"I'm so glad you made it in time," she nestled into his chest. "I'm not so anxious knowing you are both here."

"I wouldn't be anywhere else," Beau said, and his sentiment was echoed by Saxon, who reached out to take her hand as he leaned toward her.

"It's showtime Happy announced and bounded up on stage to start a low beat on his drum kit. Rider joined him next, adding his bass to the low, slow beat started by Happy. Donovan clapped his hands and grinned at Grace before heading onto the stage and adding a rhythm to the guy's bass beat. Taylor followed, and as the long introduction played out, Grace got to her feet and headed toward the stage to the cheering and wolf whistles of her friends.

Having been stuck in the corner for the last half hour or so, Grace hadn't realised how many people had crammed into the bar to hear the band on their debut. Closing her eyes and turning her back to the crowd, she winked at Happy, who took down the volume as a cue to the guys, then she launched into a slower, grungier version of Fiona Apple's Criminal.

"I've been a bad, bad girl; I've been careless with a delicate man; And it's a sad, sad world; When a girl will break a boy just because she can," she began. "Don't you tell me to deny it; I've done wrong, and I want to suffer for my sins; I've come to you 'cause I need guidance to be true; And I just don't know where I can begin," she sang, and the who band paused for the most prolonged three seconds before she launched into the chorus with Taylor and Donovan singing melody behind her words.