Stella

Story Info
A new beginning in retirement.
868 words
4.12
10k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a sixty-two-year-old woman in a 55+ community has its challenges. But to Stella Marino, it's also filled with endless possibilities. She describes her existence as "living the cliche "retired in Florida."

Stella is widowed, feisty, and fresh out of the New York corporate lifestyle. Always looking for new adventures, she and her husband Tom had traveled most of the world. That all ended with Tom's heart attack on Machu Picchu.

Not only did Tom's early demise change Stella's travel plans but also the great sex experiences that were a fun addition to their general touring. The couple delighted in living outside the norm and away from the "correct" lifestyle. Their favorite activity was to have sex in an exposed location with an attitude of invitation. Sort of a "come over and cum" visual invite. Now being alone in her new environment, Stella was ready to create her new lifestyle.

She began by finding where the "dogging" locations were. There were four. She would wear her most revealing and accommodating nightwear but after several tries, she realized that this was an early bird community. "Not much life after nine o'clock," she thought.

That changed after finding an invitation envelope stuck in her screen door. The invite was a flyer with a picture of a teacup in the middle.

"while my man is out playing golf" were the words around the teacup picture.

"Am I being invited to a woman's afternoon tea?" ran through her head. Her gut told her it was going to be something more. So, on a late Thursday morning, she showed up.

There were four other golf carts lined up in front of the house. An attractive mature woman wearing a mid-thigh pink tea shirt answered the door. The back of her shirt was adorned with the teacup logo. Stella was welcomed as a newcomer and handed an apple martini. So much for the lady's tea party.

After being introduced to four other women wearing the same shirt, Carol, the hostess announced, "OK, let's get to it."

"Stella, you were invited here to see if you and the club are a fit," Carol said.

"Ladies," she said and with that, all the women removed their shirts and were totally naked. "So, as you can see, this is not a shy group."

The women were all in fit condition."It must be part of the criteria for getting into the club," Stella mused. She could not wait to hear the rest.

If you choose to stay, we ask that you join us in removing your clothes. We will then continue our meeting. If you choose not to stay, we only ask that you keep it to yourself."

She agreed to remove her clothes and was happily clothing-free while having drinks with the ladies.

Stella's first impression was that this was a nudist group. She was wrong. This was a no holds barred sex club. Women only.

After a few of those martini's, the group was loosened up and ready to go.

Stella got to meet each lady individually with a kiss and body caress. Hands and fingers explored all her cracks and crevices. Tongues in her mouth, lips on her nipples. That was just the introduction.

"Ok ladies, we have some new toys to play with today," Carol announced. On the dining room table was a huge assortment of sex gadgets.

"It feels like horny Christmas," Stella thought.

"And later, there will be a special surprise for you all," Carol singsonged.

"Stella, would you mind warming things up?" she asked.

Not wanting to be a killjoy, Stella acquiesced.

A portable massage table rolled into the room covered in thick Turkish cotton. A scent of Lilac filled Stella's senses as the women laid her down. They covered her body with warm oils.

"This is turning out to be a great day," was a tune that entered Stella's thoughts. The toys were introduced and did not disappoint. Some were positively intimidating.

"How is that going to fit inside me?" Stella mumbled to no one in particular.

Copious amounts of oil helped. They took turns entering her with the toys and were positively gleeful at the way her senses responded. Orgasms began to run into each other especially during dual entry. That was her first experience in that area.

Stella found the Ben Wa balls inside her while her clit was being massaged particularly delightful.

She thought, "I can see why one's cardio system needed to be in good order to join this club. You could orgasm to death."

"Ladies, the Grand Surprise," Carol announced.

With that, a Sybian was rolled in. The women just stared. The saddle-like ultimate sex toy had just arrived. Since Stella was already warmed and oiled, they volunteered her to have first honors.

Stella mounted the saddle and Carol turned the power switch to the On position.

Stella felt like howling. The women had to hold her down. She reminded herself to sign up for horseback riding.

After the festivities came to a halt, Stella was given a pink club shirt. She carted home and ran into her gardener.

"How did your day go,? he asked.

"Pleasant. I had a tea date with the girls."