All Comments on 'Stella Disarmed'

by xxPAPERBACKWRITERxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Confusing

You're very confusing but this is the third tale I've read of yours and I will continue to read. Now, thought about the tale. That was no angel telling Stella to keep her arm. What are we in for author?

Carry on

xxPAPERBACKWRITERxxxxPAPERBACKWRITERxxover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment!

I think that the best way to scare readers is to toss a dead cat into their sanctuary, something that confuses them.

There are more such tales on the drawing board. One involves a biracial woman of New Orleans who travels to Florida to collect an inheritance from her white father's estate. In Florida she meets and marries a black man, and is murdered by a white man who lusts for her. Its during Reconstruction, the killer is a solid Union man, and the military wont lift a finger to help. Its a true story.

Another story, I call WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING HOME AGAIN, is a tale of a Confederate soldier who returns home from Virginia to a pregnant wife. Baby daddy is a rich man and nephew of baby mama. Its a true story, too.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 10 years ago
You write interesting stuff;

sometimes it is confusing, but it is difficult to turn away.

Keep going.

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelover 10 years ago
Period setting comes to life

The botanical detail this writer delivers makes another great tale. The reader can visualize, smell, almost feel the muddy country lanes. The Deep South U.S. of a century ago is a fascinating location to readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous