Step Brothers Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers

Sure enough her first anal orgasm she collapsed to the floor out of breath saying "that's it you've had enough, I've earned the loan let's end this now."

Jim and I looked at each other and he said "No now the fun really starts."

As she sat on the floor I wondered if she'd take ass to mouth and decided to push my cock past her lips, I think she was still tired from the spit roast she had just received and instantly took my cock in her mouth, as soon as I was in there, I started to fuck deep until I could feel her throat. After a few minutes Jim started pushing his cock against her cheek and we tried to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time and amazingly she managed it. She then got onto her knees and started taking turns throating our cocks, I wondered what had happened to the prude Shaun had told us about then I started thinking how far would she go.

I sat back on the sofa and said "come here and sit on my cock." I slid nicely into her vagina and she started to buck straight away as if she was loving this, Jim started to make his way onto the sofa when I signalled for him to stop, he just looked at me confused. I put my hands on either ass cheek and spread them apart revealing her anus once again.

Jim was into it faster than a bullet from a gun, it was a strange feeling as we could feel each other's cock thrusting in and out of her. I looked at my brother to check this was ok and all he wanted was a high five so we kept going losing all track of time.

Suddenly we realised it was 2am she was due to get married later that day and was looking shattered, we also had to get up early to sort out our duties as ushers and whilst Jennifer had orgasmed a few times we hadn't cum yet as we didn't want it to end. I had always wanted to finish with an ATM so Jim stepped aside and I bent Jennifer over the coffee table.

I slid my cock all the way into her anus and started ramming home as hard and fast as I could, after a few exhausting minutes I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out turned her around and stuck my cock into her mouth I thought she would stop me but no she started sucking it like she was removing my life force, suddenly I started to twitch, she tried to take my cock out of her mouth but I held her head against me her nose in my pubic hair and my cock in her throat then the best orgasm ever. I shot load after load down her throat she looked at me with disgust but I didn't care.

I reminded her she had agreed to the deal she stood up as if finished then Jim said "back over the table I want the same" so back over the coffee table she went and he was going at her anus like a steam train I was glad she had to stand for her vows as I'm not sure she could sit down later on. Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her round and started face fucking her again, I was still hard so started wanking myself off next to her then Jim juttered and released a moan of his own and Jennifer started coughing "you better swallow it all or I start again" Jim said and she held it in then swallowed. Witnessing this gave me an unexpected orgasm which shot against her face going in her eye, ear and hair, She looked a mess but an amazing mess.

We called it a night, she got dressed and headed back to her room but not before asking us "please do not discuss this with anyone else or show anyone the video of me stripping."

"As long as you keep up your payments for the loan." I said "I will go to the bank first thing in the morning to withdraw the cash for you."

We tidied up a little, I put the camcorder away safe ready for the speeches and re-arranged the room back to its proper format, I didn't want my wife coming in the morning and have anything to raise questions. I decided to quickly load up my laptop to see how the strip video looked before going to bed and to my surprise it showed I had 2 new videos.

I opened the first and it was the strip which looked amazing. Then I started the 2nd and to my surprise rather than stop recording I had only ended one video and started a second it had the entire night's performance on there. I kept it to myself while I thought of what to do next, which at that point was to close the computer down and go to sleep, it was going to be a busy day tomorrow and god knows how I'd get through the day, I bet she looks stunning in a wedding dress and on that thought I fell asleep.

TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers
12