Step Daughter and Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
Step daughter and friends ask to lose virginity.
3k words
4.56
15.2k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers

The last few days have been uneventful, most of the month has been mostly work for me and the girls schedules have been busy as well.

Riley has still been wearing smaller swim wear and we have had a few more naked days together, the last few were quickies before Stacy got home with either a creampie or me cumming in her mouth and on her face and tits where she would clean up and swallow it all. The last 2 weeks has not been around as much with sports and school work piling up.

Athena has been around more though and since her 18th birthday been a little friskier around me as well, again wearing less clothes around when she could. Being that she was a wrestler, she had the best abs, nice arms and legs, and an ass to die for! Her tits were smaller than Riley's, but when she had a bikini it was filled out perfectly!

She was a bit more upfront, direct, and when she put her mind to something she usually got her way. So it should not have surprised me when I came home from an errand that Saturday about 1:00 PM and Athena was there.

I walked into the house and started super in the oven and went to change into my swim suit to enjoy a relaxing hot tub soak before Stacy arrived. As I walked into the pool area I noticed a swim suit on a chair, didn't think much of it as I thought Stacy forgot it when she changed the last day or 2.

"Hello!" can a voice from the hot tub, hoping it was Riley as I could use a good fuck to help relax, I turn and see Athena's head just above the water. "Oh hey" I said a little disappointed "I didn't expect you here today, how have you been?" "Very horny!" she said and giggled. "So I'm here to fuck, or as Riley says "learn"." she winks at me.

"Damn it she wasn't supposed to tell anyone, what do you all know?" I asked.

"Everything, we are best friends after all." "She was very secretive for awhile, but she slipped up and I then made her tell me everything." "Don't worry Stacy doesn't know."

"Riley was over at my place a few days after your first time and she was telling me that she met a guy that was nice, gentle, kind, and willing to help her learn about sex as her parents did not want to deal with that conversation. As she was asking questions she also asked if he could show her the things as well and he agreed." she went on to tell that she was happy for her friend but also wanted that for herself as all the guys she knew, especially the jocks did not seem like the way she wanted to learn from.

"She talked about the experience and when she was explaining it I thought that it sounded like your place, but since I'm always here maybe I just made it up in my head." "Then when she was telling me about the first time she did oral she explained about sitting on the chair and that sounded like one of these chairs out here, again I thought I was making it up in my head as I always though you were a nice guy that would make sure the girls was looked after as you always help us." she then tells how she knew it was me for sure in the next story.

A few days after our weekend together when Stacy was at cheer camp she slipped up and said the pool shower, and this is the only place I know of that has a pool. "So at the end of the story, which sounded amazing, I asked her when she started fucking you" She tried to backtrack and find away around the question and made up a name to try and get me off subject but I knew. After asking a few more times she finally cracked and begged me not to tell anyone. I told her I won't tell, if she could help me get with you as well.

So we figured this plan would work and here I am to "learn". She then stood up and walked out of the hot tub naked, with her pointy nipples looking right at me and her pussy was completely shaved! She walked up to me with her best puppy dog eyes and asked me to teach her too and then pulled me in for a big, long, and passionate kiss.

As I break away from the kiss I place my left hand on her tit and start rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger. "So what is your plan with this then?" I ask as I switch hands and nipples.

So lets out a soft moan, and says "I'm here to learn so I think you should teach, I think the soft and gentle approach is a good idea until I am used to it as well, I agree with the condom rule but as Riley said once I'm on protection I think we can skip that as well. I am intrigued by the cum stuff as she was, but I think unlike her I am interested in anal at least enough to play at first."

She then kisses me again and then walks over to her swim suit and puts it on, "Stacy will be home soon so think about it and let me know the next time we see each other." With that she hopped in the pool and started doing laps, just then Stacy got home and I headed to the pool shower before getting in the hot tub alone.

An hour later we are eating and enjoying conversation about school, work, and sports. The girls finish and run off to Stacy's room to do whatever they do in there and I grabbed a Scotch and headed to the hot tub again to unravel what Athena had said and if I should take on another adventure like this. Another Scotch in and of course the image of her perfect body wet and dripping made up my mind for me.

I got out of the hot tub, dried off, headed to the kitchen to put my glass in the dish washer, and headed to my room. I passed Athena leaving Stacy's room and stopped her and whispered in her ear, "let me know the next time you are available and I will start teaching you too!" She kissed me on the check and thanked me.

It was about a week before we could get together alone. Stacy and Riley decided at lunch to go to the movies, but Athena is not a big fan of what they wanted to watch, which is not a surprise to anyone as she was more of a tomboy. She said she was hitting the gym after wrestling practice and then joining them after at Stacy's place to hot tub and swim.

So 10 minutes later she was knocking at the door, "We have about 2 hours, so where do we start?" she asked as she made her way to the couch, but I stopped her and told her to follow me to the bedroom. "Really? she asked. "Yes, I think it would be a better place to get everything done that you need today." I replied.

We sat on the bench at the foot of the bed and started talking about what she wanted, where she is at comfort level, and what Riley had shared with her. Mostly Riley had told her about the same stuff we discussed before we started the first 2 lessons as I assumed so I knew she was head of Riley at this point. So I told her we would go at her pace, if she wants slow we can do that or if she wants faster just let me know and I will.

I told her I think we should start with her sucking my cock then move to me eating her out. After that we can take a quick break and shower before we start the 2nd lesson, which I had a surprise in mind that I think she will really like!

She agreed and then I asked "can we start making out now and then move forward as you feel ready?" "Yes please!" she said excitedly as I cupped her chin and went in for the kiss. I started moving my hands around and she started moaning into my kiss. I cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her closer to me, I broke the kiss and whispered into her ear "would you like to suck my cock with your shirt on or with your tits out for me to play with?" Of course she gasped and excitedly replied "my tits out to play with!"

I helped her remove her shirt, to my surprise no bra and her perfect tits were out so I had to put a nipple right into my mouth and started sucking and flicking with my tongue. She squealed, then told me to keep doing it and switch between the other one for her. I then ask her what she knows about oral and if she had any questions, she said she knew some from what Riley told her and knows I will communicate to help her the rest of the way.

I continue to kiss her and play with her nipples with my hands and tongue, but I unzipped my pants and undid my belt and pulled my cock out and then grabbed her hand and placed it on it. She pulled back from the kiss and looked straight at it with wide open eyes as she didn't know that was about to happen. I told her to start stroking it and she did it lightly and slowly. Looking at it and studying it, I asked if she was ready and she nodded her head yes.

I grabbed a condom and stood up next to her, as with Riley I told her how to put a condom on and then she started stoking it again then licking and sucking. It felt great and she was going faster and deeper into her mouth than I expected for her first time. I grabbed the back of her head, holding a handful of hair, and told her she is doing great. "Play with my balls please." I instructed and she grabbed and squeezed them with just the right amount of pressure and that was just what I needed. "I'm about to cum, just like that, keep going." I repeated a few times. "Once I cum in your mouth I'm going to start licking your pussy." She got excited and squeezed my balls a little harder and I erupted!

I came down from my orgasm, I told her she did an amazing job, and I asked if she wanted to lick some cum off my cock to see if she likes it, she nodded of course. I took the condom off and she put the whole thing in her mouth and sucked it a few times then swallowed and agreed it was okay. She liked it but it didn't sound like she was addicted like Riley is, which is fine It's not for everyone. I then stood her up and removed her pants and panties and laid her on the bed.

Gentle rubbing her legs, inner thighs, to her waist, and up to her tits. I asked if she was ready for me to eat her out before I finished the questions she screamed "Yes, eat my pussy til I cum." So I kissed her lips then worked my way down till I was at her clit, which I kissed and started licking and she started moaning and squirming around under me. Her legs then clenched around my head as she started to orgasm, 2, 3, 4 more times and I finally stopped. She was panting out of breath, shaking and twitching, and still moaning as I crawled up on the bed and held her. I kissed her forehead, neck, and mouth as I held her tight and told her how good she did and she smiled and was glowing!

About 10 minutes later she was back down to earth. So I told her we should go take a shower, wash each other clean, dry off, come get into bed and relax for 20-30 minutes and then start the 2nd lesson. We got into the bathroom and I turned on the show and turned on the steam setting as well so it was nice and hot in it and then we both got in. We started rubbing each other's bodies and the water flowed over us, I reached for the body wash and started lathering it up in my hands and hers and we scrubbed each other over every square inch. I made sure to spend plenty of time on her tits and ass and she cleaned my cock well and even reached back and grabbed my ass to wash it and to press my hard cock up against her belly.

I then told her that lesson 2 was starting and I turned on the rain shower head, reached out the door and grabbed to smaller towels of the counter, reached up and grabbed the condom I brought in without her seeing, and I laid on the floor. I placed the towels on either side of my hips, put the condom on, and told her to straddle me with her knees on the towels. She did as she was told, and started rubbing my cock on her pussy lips and clit and then lifted up and placed me inside her. Just the tip at first as she worked on the pain, more and more until pop I was all the way inside with a wince from the pain. I told her to lay down on me and I held her as she got used to it, then she slowly started to move more as the pleasure was taking over.

She sat up more and I told her forward backward was more for her, so if she wanted more pleasure she should grind on me until she came, which did not take long. Then a 2nd and 3rd followed, I told her to get up and we can start the shower again and enjoy the water on our bodies again. After another few minutes I turned her around and told her to brace her hands against the wall and I would enter her from behind, doggy style, until I came again for her. She whipped around, put her hands on the wall, and stuck out her ass like she had done it before. I reached around with one hand on her breast and the other gave her a smack on the bottom, she squeaked as it made contact. I then grabbed a hand full of ass as well, then with that hand I moved it closer to her crack and I pressed my thumb against her asshole, rubbing and pressing it as she moaned from the stimulation.

I was getting close so I turned her to the other wall which was just outside of the shower head and thrusting 20 more times I was there, I told her I'm about to cum and I have a surprise for her. "Turn around and get on your knees so I can cum on your tits." I said and she didn't even question it just spun around, got on her knees and looked up at me with a big grin on her face. A few strokes and I emptied every jet of cum I had in my balls onto her great tits, covering both nipples and watching it run down her stomach. She was so happy, she rubbed it around some, then I helped her up and put her back into the water and I rubbed her tits till the cum was all gone.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and headed into the bedroom into bed. "That was amazing, everything, and the surprise cumshot to my tits was a perfect way to end it." she said and she cuddled up to me and then kissed me passionately. We talked about what she thought, what she learned, if she had questions about what we did? She said that things moved differently than Riley's stories and asked why I took those actions and she was curious why I pushed on her asshole like I did?

Again I told her that Riley was completely new, but that she had Riley's lessons to go off of, so I knew that I didn't need to tell her everything, that also gave her the head start that I knew the surprise cumshot would work. I didn't think she was ready for the facial and she didn't really like the cum anyway, but figured she wanted the cumshot so I thought tits were best.

I told her that I pressed and rubbed her asshole as the first day she was naked in front of me asking to be taught that she had mentioned maybe anal, I figured if I did a little anal play you might know more about if you like it or not. By the reaction it seems as if she will like to explore it more.

With that we cleaned up everything and put on our swim suits and made our way to the pool area so when the other girls arrived we were not in my room. I then texted Stacy to bring supper home. Athena and I got into the hot tub and placed around some more until the girls arrived then moved to other ends of the hot tub. I then told her to keep all this between her and Riley and make sure no one else finds out.

continue soon.

cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers