Step Daughter and Friends Pt. 07

Story Info
Step daughters birthday party.
2.1k words
4.61
11.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers

I woke up a little earlier than normal now that I'm retired, but can you blame me as my 18 year old step daughter is naked in my bed. It was her birthday yesterday, but the party is tonight with her friends so I was up to get her breakfast made.

I put on my sweatpants and headed to the kitchen and started making pancakes, her favorite as a kid, with whipped cream and sprinkles. As I was about finished with her plate of pancakes, she came around the corner, naked of course, and she walked up to me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, why do you have pants on?" she asked as she undid the draw string and let them fall to the floor. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it and dropped to her knees and put it in her mouth.

I told her "I made smiley face pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles for my little princess on her birthday."

"I'm not a little girl anymore." she stood up, crossed her arms, and stuck out her tongue, with a smirk.

"Oh you're a big girl now?" I said with a laugh.

"I'm big enough to have my step dad's cock in my hand and big enough to let him lick this wet pussy," she replied, stroking my cock, and rubbing her pussy.

"You want me to lick this pussy?" I said as I grabbed under her armpits and lifted her up to put her on the counter, but I forgot to move the pancakes. Squish right on her plate with her ass.

"Ahh," she screamed "that's sticky." I quickly picked her back up and apologized. I turned her around and she was covered in whipped cream and sprinkles.

"That looks good," I said as I started licking her from pussy to asshole, over her cheeks. I stood up and bent her over the counter and stuck it in her pussy and my hips were soon covered as well. I kept thrusting as she came, I then pulled out and told her that we should go get cleaned up and then find something for breakfast.

We headed to the bathroom and got in the shower and I cleaned her up. "Well since we are here you better finish what you started in the kitchen," she said.

I told her that it is all up to her as it is her birthday, and with that she dropped to her knees and sucked until I blew my load in her mouth, she swallowed it all, then thanked me. We finished cleaning up and then dried off and headed back to the kitchen. We ended up remaking the pancakes as they were still her favorite.

"So I get whatever I want as it's my birthday you said in the shower?" she asked

"I can only think of one thing I want right now" she said "that you please keep this going with us 3 girls." The last part more seriously.

"What do you mean by that?" I pondered?

She then went on to tell me that it means more to them then they initially thought it would and that it has been far beyond expectations. Their initial plan was to lose their virginity to me and then move on with life and boys and leave it at that. However that when Riley and I started she enjoyed it more than she thought she would, how gentle I was at first, how I explained it and made sure she was ready each step of the way She liked that she wasn't in danger of STD, getting pregnant, of being left for another girl, and besides the part where she was "trying to keep things from Athena and Stacy that she didn't have to sneak around or possibly get caught by a parent. As we kept going she liked that she could ask me anything and I would go through the process with her, never making her feel dumb or getting upset, just always patient.

She liked the power she had when she would come over and say "get over here and do this" to me and I would do it to her. She also liked how she felt when I dominated her with the same demand of "get over here and do this." As she felt timid, but knew she was not in trouble and was safe.

Athena liked that I listened and took the time to understand her as well. She liked that when we started that I did not force her to do anything. She knew Riley loved the taste of cum and always wanted it, but she ended up not liking it. She thought that I would make her since Riley wanted it and I was teaching her, but that she was happy I skipped that with her. She was happy that when I first did a cumshot it was in the shower and on her tits, not on her face as she did not think she would like that either after she didn't like the taste. The biggest thing that got her was that when she was telling me she was not liking the smaller outfits, that not only did I listen and not try to change her mind with it, but that I actually bought her the board shorts and rash guard. She didn't know those existed and that when she wore it for me I liked it. She has never been happy in public in her swimsuit so when we were on vacation and she was covered it was the best she had ever felt swimming in public.

"So after those events." she continued "We got together and talked about doing more with you." "So if my experience was the same as theirs then we would want to take this further." "Since obviously my experience with you was the same and more than expected we are now in a new place with this plan." she giggled then she got a little more serious again. "We are not looking for you to be our lover, boyfriend, future husband as we know we will eventually get to dating more and moving to college and then out into the world." "The way you have helped us and made us feel we would like to continue this as long as possible with you." she continued.

She went on to tell me that they felt it to be so freeing and a weight off their shoulders to not be trying to date or fall in love fight now as school is more than enough. They heard their classmates and teammates talk about the struggle to find someone let alone someone good to them. They hear the stories of people ghosting each other, one night stands who don't care about the other person, parents catching them and getting grounded or kicked out of their parents houses. That they have me to keep them safe and satisfied, that the other girls just tell their parents they are staying at Stacy's place for the night or weekend or even on vacation and it is okay.

"So with that said, when the other girls get here tonight we have a proposal for you, about continuing to teach us and take care of our needs and we will take care of yours as well." she winked.

"That is a lot of information, you are sure this is what you want?" I was not sure what I was getting into but couldn't wait to hear their plan.

"So now I have to go get ready for my party with all my friends and teammates." and she went off to her room. About an hour later she came into the living room where I was watching TV to ask me to join her in her room to help pick her party outfit. When I turned I smiled as she looked very sexy in the clothes she had on.

We got to her room and she told me to sit on the bed, which I did. She then said "this outfit?" which was a crop top t shirt and blue jeans, "with these shoes and purse" she said, holding up flat tennis shoes and a small shiny purse with a handle. Then she went back into her closet and I could hear her changing, and about 5 minutes later came out and said "or this" which was a sequined tank top and knee length shorts "with these sandals and purse."

I thought about it then answered "I think the first outfit will be best for the bowling and golf place."

"Excellent choice," she smiled. Then she went back into the closet and I heard her changing again and when she came out she was naked with her finger rubbing her pussy. "That took longer than I thought it would, so we only have about 20 minutes to have some fun before I have to jump in the shower and get ready to leave in a little over an hour." "So get naked as the birthday girl wants to suck your dick then get fucked before party!: she announced.

I did as she asked and quickly got undressed then sat back on the bed, she was in between my legs before I knew it and my head was in her mouth. She was stroking and fondling my balls while her tongue danced around the head. Sucking and spitting on the shaft as she was lubing it up to stroke faster and faster. As she took me out of her mouth she smiled and said "now fuck me doggy style" stated as she bent over the bed.

I grabbed her hand and started to lead her to the bathroom "I think I will work smarter not harder and take you to fuck in the shower!" She giggled and followed behind me. We made it to the bathroom and started the shower. "Keep sucking until the water is warm and we can get in." I ordered. She agreed and bent over to keep sucking my cock, I loved that she was a cheerleader and I will use that flexibility to my advantage soon.

Her shower is smaller than mine in the master bedroom. So we got in and she bent over and I entered her doggy style as she requested. The hot water running over our naked bodies, as I fucked her my hands were roaming her body, gabbing tits and ass, slapping me cheeks, grabbing her hips so I could drive in as deep as possible. I then grabbed her shampoo and started to help lather it up and she leaned back to help me help her wash her hair.

She said she needs to turn around to rinse it out. As she turned around I told her to put her left knee up for me, she did and I put her foot straight up, I entered her again but put my hand behind her back to keep her standing. She was moaning loudly as I kept fucking and she was trying to rinse, when she finished she said she needed to turn and condition her hair, as she turned around she told me to put it in her ass, which I did as she asked. I was getting close and told her, "birthday girl I'm about to cum and wanted to know where you wanted it?"

She said she wanted a facial and tits shot as she turned around again and got on her knees as she was still rubbing the conditioner in her hair. As I started to cum she opened her mouth, cum shot onto her forhead, chin, some in her mouth, and then I aimed for her perfect nipples and covered her breast. Breathing heavy and with weak knees I leaned against the opposite wall, she stood up and turned around again as she rinsed her hair again and she washed off her face and tits.

She turned off the washer as she rang out her hair and we got out and started drying off, she looked at me smiling "that is a good first birthday gift" can't wait to see what else I get today. I helped her dry off and then we headed to the bedroom so she could get dressed. As she was still naked I ran my fingers over her body, tickling her nipples making her giggle, and once her bra was on I helped with the shirt and shoes. She headed to the bathroom to do makeup and the doorbell rang.

The friends were here so I went and greeted them all as she came out to cheers and sang happy birthday. She kissed me on the cheek and said they would be home about 9:00 PM.

Continuing soon.

cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers