Step Daughter and Friends Pt. 06

Story Info
Step daughter and friends ask to lose virginity.
3.1k words
4.61
12.1k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers

The next time I saw Athena alone was in June, school was busy but they all passed finals and finished the year with good grades as always. Then the spots camps started and they were always away until June where there was a week off for each but at different times.

Riley had the first break off and she came over as much as she could, I was finally finished with work and the buyout so i was always home. She stopped over early morning, over lunch break, after work, and once just as I was about to head to sleep at midnight. Some of those were just quick visits and we rotated me eating her out, her sucking me off, or fucking with cum everywhere. She really really liked having as much cum on or in her as she could get, and if possible would clean up and swallow every bit she could. If we had time after we would talk about the upcoming trip and sometimes she would come over and show me new clothes she got for the trip.

Athena was next to have a break and the first visit she wore here new swim wear I bought her and we tried it out in the pool and hot tub to see how it fit and she really liked it and said she would get some others for the trip.

She wanted to thank me for it so we got out of the pool and she bent over a sun chair, pulled the board shorts down to her knees and politely said "please fuck my ass and cum inside it again!" I was so hard instantly that I didn't say anything just dropped my suit and started walking towards her with my cock in hand. I then though I should get some lube, but she saw me hesitate and told me "no need for lube, just stick it in my wet pussy for a few thrust and then it will go right in as I've been working on it with my fingers and learned to relax it more too."

I went right into her pussy as it was so wet 5 or 6 thrust later I pulled out and went straight in her ass balls deep the first time. "Holy Fuck that is amazing!" I said as I started pumping in and out of her, she started to match my thrust, and about 30 minutes later I was dumping any load in her amazing little ass.

"We both needed that badly." she said and I agreed. More of that if possible the rest of the week, and I told her whenever she wanted to stop over I'll be here. So we hopped in the shower and started cleaning up as she had to get going again, but I was still hard so when she turned her back to wash her face I bent her over a little and entered her from behind, she moaned and let me fuck for a few minutes as she finished washing, she did end up with a small orgasm, then pulled away and we got out and dried off.

Athena really liked anal and pussy creampies, not a fan of cum in her mouth and seemed to only like cumshot on her tits if she could clean it off quickly. She also really liked the holding and stuff afterwards.

So we had a really good week and she even spent the night so that we had plenty of time, which I put 5 loads in her throughout that evening and the early morning.

Stacy had the next week off and we spent a lot of time getting stuff ready for the trip, a few shopping trips and lots of catching up with life. I found out that she liked a boy in her class and was eager to see him when she could this summer and next year as seniors. She was really happy cause she said she knew Riley and Athena had started seeing a boy and she knew they were having sex already, "I'm not ready for that yet" she said but "they seem happy."

I told her that if she had any questions to ask and when she is ready we can have "the talk" and she laughed and said she knew as much as she wanted to know now and she trusted me to make sure she was informed if she ever wanted to move to that stage, but not anytime soon.

The day of the trip came and loaded the car, picked up the girls, headed to the airport, and made our way to Florida. The trip was fine, nothing happened at the airport, the drive to the hotel was normal but lots of traffic, got to the hotel and helped the girls get to the rooms. The rooms were great, we all picked our beds and organized a few things, and then headed to find food. They had a nice restaurant that was serving breakfast/lunch when we arrived, and the food was great! We headed back up to the rooms and changed to head to the pool as it was so hot in Florida that we all wanted to cool down.

Stacy and I took turns changing into our bathroom, me first as she wanted to make sure her hair and stuff was good. Her suit is still the moderate cover bikini. When we got into the hall and knocked on the girls door it was opened by Riley who was in a thong bikini and then Athena in a board short crop rash guard shirt, they were both very form fitting!

We made our way to the pool area, I had reserved a cabana so we had room for stuff and a safe for valuables. We had snacks and drinks there and the girls tanned of course, just an all around good pool day. We went to the beach the next day and enjoyed the ocean, the sand, more tanning for the girls, and the little shops and food places they had there. The water park was excellent with slides, lazy river, pools, food, shops, fun drinks, etc. Again we had a cabana so we didn't need to worry about our stuff. I had a spa day for the girls to get their hair done and mani-pedi's The next thing we know the week is over and we are back on the plane home.

Of course summer is always too quick and before we knew it senior year was starting. It was closing in on Stacy's 18th birthday so I was asking her what she wanted to do and what she wanted for gifts. Her birthday is on a Friday and most everyone was working that day, so she wanted to have a Saturday party with the girls and a few kids from school, like cheerleaders from her squad, and a few boys that were friends, and go hang out at the bowling and putt-putt golf place for a few hours. Then head home with the girls to relax in the hot tub. Then gave some generic present ideas like make-up, clothes, shoes, and a purse.

So the few days before her birthday I went to the mall and got a pair of shoes and a purse that I saw her looking at on my phone when I was making super one night and she was supposed to be doing home work. I also ordered some flowers and a small cake to celebrate with her Friday night just for the 2 of us after she got home from school.

When I got home from getting the cake and flower I put them on the kitchen counter and when I turned around Stacy was standing behind me naked, "What the Fuck!" I was shocked.

"My turn to learn." she winked.

"Who told you?" I asked, she looks great!

"It was my plan the whole time." she replied. "The last day of school my sophomore year the girls and I got home a little early and we were going to surprise you so we snuck in the house and heard you in your room. We quietly opened your door and just before we said surprise we saw you jerking off on your bed and you shot a huge load of cum into the towel. Somehow we all looked in amazement and didn't make a sound as we turned and walked back down the hall. Just as we made it to the door you entered the kitchen and we said hi."

"Ever since then the 3 of us have been thinking of it, so one night we came up with the idea that after turning 18 we would all lose our virginity to you. We knew you haven't been with a woman in years, we knew you always took care of us, we knew you would be gentle but when needed/wanted to know you could be rough as well. We started listening to everyone when they talked of sex so we knew what we wanted and what we needed to learn more about, we watched a little bit of porn to see if we liked anything that we could try with you."

"We made sure our clothes and swim suits covered us so we didn't look like we were trying and that we didn't tease you too much before we turned 18, that is why the swim suits got smaller after their birthdays. We wanted you to notice so we could see if you would see us as sexual partners. Riley didn't slip and tell Athena, we talk about it to see how it was, learn more from her about what we want and might like, so when it was Athena's time she knew the next step. Then we talked after her times and planned for the next step. You never got caught with them, I never came home early as well all talked and planned. We knew each other's schedule, we stayed out late to give more time with them, we text if things changed, we were very organized with it." she continued

"Tonight is my turn to experience it, I have heard their stories and wanted it for myself, but knew it best to wait until my 18th birthday. We will do everything we can in the next few hours, then tomorrow I will hang out with friends and the girls will come over after and we will spend time in the pool all together with no more secrets."

"You put me on birth control when you started fucking Riley as you though I might start to think of sex" she stated "So no need for condoms, I'm going to try and get 3-4 loads out of you tonight!"

"My turn" I replied. "I can't believe you did this, you could have just told me and we could have figured things out, but since we are here now I will do my best to take care of you." What is the plan for the future, the boyfriends, college, etc we just do this til it stops?"

"The 3 of us will start to date, if we have sex it will be with who we want and we will always use protection with anyone but you. You have made it good for us, we didn't jump into sex with the wrong guy and regret it, either cause it was bad or because we got a STD. We are smarter and safer because of you."

"So I get the 3 of you whenever, however, and unprotected but if you want anyone else condoms are always used?" I repeated.

"Yes, but how about we start already I'm naked and getting cold."

I nodded and she ran over to me and we embraced and she started taking my clothes off as fast as she could. She then instructed me to lay on the couch, and as I did she finished undressing and before I knew it she was straddling my face. Her sweet pussy was right above my mouth, then I noticed my cock was down her throat. So I dove in as I wanted her to lose concentration with her orgasms so I didn't shoot too fast as I was so hard. She tasted great and I went to town, she was matching me stoke for lick, but then she came.

She pulled my cock from her mouth "Fuck that is better then I thought!" she said as my cock went back into her mouth. I kept going, my hands made their way to her tits and her ass as well, grabbing and squeezing, spanking and rubbing, then she came again. Harder this time, shaking on top of me, and I knew I would last long. She could tell and just as she came for the 3rd time she squeezed my balls and I unloaded all the way down her throat, it came out of nowhere and I felt bad that I did not have time to warn her. But she moaned and kept sucking and squeezing my balls for every last drop and she swallowed almost all of it before she came up for air.

She rolled off me then laid back on top of me. She used my shirt off the floor to wipe her mouth and started kissing me and telling me "After 8 months of my friends getting this I finally get to know what I was missing and it was way better then expected."

"Your cum is great and tasted excellent, I may have to get that more than Riley." she laughed. She got off my and we made our way to the pool to cool down, washed off in the shower and dove in. We swam around for about 30 minutes, then I said "well I'm ready to fuck that pussy and give you a big creampie!"

She jumped out of the water and bent over the edge of the hot tub and told me "both holes are available, but the pussy creampie sounds great first!"

I got behind her and just about to push in and she said "remember gentle as I'm a virgin still, but once I'm ready you can start picking up speed." So I entered her from behind and pushed and she resisted a little then it went in. I stopped to make sure she was good, and it took a few minutes but then she started to have me move in and out then faster and faster and she said " I'm good now, do what you want to!"

I kept going but also reached up and started grabbing both tit and nipples, they felt great in my hands, but I also wanted to smack her ass and get a handful of that again. I also put my middle finger in her ass as I was fucking her from behind. I could tell her legs we getting weak so I pulled out and turned her on her back on the nearest sun chair and then slammed back in as deep and fast as I could. She came 4-5 times before begging me to cum again which I did and she felt it splashing on your pussy walls and I shot each shot.

For some reason, probably cause this was the horniest I had been in awhile, I was still hard. I figured she did want everything today and said "both holes are available" earlier so I pulled my cock out and rammed it right up her ass!

She screamed with pleasure and some pain and I went all in using my fresh cum as lube, and that excited me so I just started fucking. She was screaming and moaning and I asked "are you okay, do i need to stop?"

"Fuck no, keep going i'm cumming, holy shit!" she let out and I kept up the pace for another 10 minutes then one last thrust as deep as I could and shot another cum load inside my 18 year older step daughter asshole!

I pulled it out as it went limp and I held her to make sure everything was okay. "Sorry I didn't warn you I was going to cum in your mouth earlier and sorry I didn't tell you I was going to fuck your ass" I apologized, "but I don't think I have been that turned on in my life knowing everything that happened with the girls and now you."

She said "that is fine, I'm so glad you were so turned on by this!" I also have been wanting this the last year and could have been any more turned on as well and would have done the same."

We got back in the shower and washed off, of course I played with her tits and ass some more. Then we got into the hot tub which felt amazing to relax after that. As we were relaxing and realized it was super time, we figured it was a good idea to order delivery so we got pizza. After the pizza was ordered she looked at me and said "when you're ready for another round I really want you to cum on my face and tits please!"

"Well we have about 30 minutes till the pizza arrives, do you think you can make me cum again before that?

"Challenge accepted, let's go to your shower." she said as she got out of the hot tub and dried off some so we didn't slip on the way.

As we got into the bathroom she hopped up between the 2 sinks, "turn the shower and steamer on and while they war up come fuck this tight 18 year old pussy again!"

That was a good start, so I started the steamer and turned around and she was spread open for me, some cum was still dripping out so I shoved my hard cock back inside her and fucked for a few minutes, then I pulled out and we got in the shower, turned the rainhead on and she was leaning against the wall with water running down her back and her ass and pussy presented, "fuck that pussy a little bit more then fuck my ass until you cum again!"

As she was finishing the sentence I was already grabbing her hips and thrusting away in her pussy, right as she finished cumming I pulled out and went all the way in the asshole again and within another 2-3 minutes I was ready to blow another load. I pulled out and turned her around "get on your knees hurry!" i said as she did I shot my cum all over her face and tits like she had asked. She then moved into the water and washed it off, "I guess you won, what do you think you should get as a prize?'

"We can discuss that tomorrow with my other presents!"

Continue soon.

cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers