Step Daughter Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I had her place the plug in her ass and told her I would surprise her on Sunday, her birthday. we made out and I played with her pussy a bit before we decided to stop and go to sleep.

Around 4 in the morning, I got up and took a viagra and then watched a few porn clips for about 45 minutes or so, the last 10 minutes I turned on the vibe that was in her ass. I then went to her room and found her coming out of her slumber and rubbing her clit. She has never squirted, and I am not sure it is really a thing, although I have made her and others very wet. I decided I was going to feast on her and see just how wet I could get her little cunt.

As I had done in the past I decided I was going to lick her entire body and end at her pussy/clit. For the next 45 minutes or so, I literally licked every inch of her and suckled on all of her erogenous spots, each time I'd linger she get flushed and get goose bumps and her nipples would get so hard, even though she is usually inverted, they stuck out. About 2/3rds of the way through this I changed the vibrator pattern to a bit more intensity and a variable up and down mode, which was further driving her crazy. As I closed in on her pussy she was a hot mess and basically screaming for me to fuck her, which was not happening any time soon, as I had just settled in on her pussy.

Starting at the taint and working my way up the sides of her sopping pussy I licked and kissed and sucked my way upwards, avoiding touching her clit directly, but hitting the sides of it now and then. I kept this up for a good ten minutes, going up and down her cunt with my tongue. As I felt her starting to spasm, I stuck my fingers in to her, searching for her soft/G spot. Finally thinking I found it, I started rubbing it, as I settled in on her slit, licking, sucking and kissing it. She had juices flowing from her pussy and soaking the sheets and started to cum, at which point I turned up the intensity of the vibe, my oral attack on her pussy as well as the digital attach on her cunt.

She didn't squirt but my god the bed was soaked and as I disengaged from her pussy, with my mouth she begged to suck my cock. still playing with her clit with my fingers and her clit with my thumb she attacked my cock and was constantly gagging on it and slobbering heavily. I took my other hand and started playing with her tits and she came again and I shot a load into her mouth, which she swallowed, most of and then kept sucking, after about a minute of this she screamed for me to fuck her pussy and I spun her around and pushed her over, so she was face down, with her ample little ass in the air.

She was so wet i went balls deep in a heartbeat and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast with LONG strokes to really feel her and the vibrator in her ass. She was stoking her clit and I could feel her pussy spasm on my cock as I went balls deep and shot one load into her then pulled out and stuffed it into her mouth for the remainder to be drained into, which she did with enthusiasm.

In the course of the last few days of our interactions and stuff, me and Merissa have also had some conversations about our relationship. She has admitted she has been masturbating to the thought of us for some time now, to be specific, since she was about 16 and happened to have accidentally seen her mother and i involved in a rabid 69 session and she was watching me eat her mothers pussy and finger both her ass and pussy. She also saw as we fucked and her mom bounced on my cock.

I admitted to her that on more than one occasion I had spied her in the course of changing and saw her tits and pussy. I also admitted to trying to spy her pussy while she was a cheerleader in High School.

Based on the above admission by me, she decided to take things into her own hands the next day when had to go into work for a few hours.

When i got home, i knew she was home as her car was still here, so i called out and got no reply. So i went looking for her. I found her in the basement wearing her old cheer outfit, and no bra or undies, were present, as was clear.

She crawled over to me and then made her way up from her knees to my face wherein we had out tongues going at each other for quite a bit, during this time i was feeling her up and grabbing her ass, and she my cock.

she soon dropped back down and on the way undid my pants releasing my cock, for her to suck, which she did with enthusiasm, until i could take it no longer and she could tell, I was going to cum and took me balls deep into her throat as I shot a few loads into her. She then got up and grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

Upon getting to the couch she laid back and spread her long legs exposing her luscious wet pussy. She also undid the buttons on her top and her tits spilled out, in all their hard nipple glory, which she then lifted her left one and licked it. At this point, I couldn't take it any longer and proceeded to lean into her tits and suck and lick them, while playing with her wet pussy. After a few minutes of this, she came and asked me to fuck her, but I continued playing with her pussy and making her cum a few more times, each time she'd ask with more desperation for my cock.

After about 4 orgasms, she was literally begging for my cock. At this point i lathered up my long finger and in addition to playing with her cunt, started playing with her ass, which was too much as she came again, screaming for me to fuck her.

I then had her drop one leg and lift the other and split her with one of mine over hers, and went to fucking her, as this position really rubs her clit, with each stroke, doubling her pleasure. We fucked like this for a few minutes and i was getting close to unloading into her when she said she wanted me to finish in her ass.

I got off her and sat on edge of couch as she knelt and backed her ass onto my cock. She took a couple of attempts to get it in, but once she did she was in charge of her own pace and she took her time with long slow strokes, each time the head of my cock nearly leaving the warmth of her ass, as she would plunge her self back onto it. As this point i told her to start playing with her pussy, which elevated to fucking to another level, and I could feel her ass starting to spasm, as she came, at which point, i stood and drove my cock as hard and as far into her as i could and held it there as I shot a nice load into her ass, as she came.

Last time I relayed the fuck date with step-daughter that revolved around my fantasy of fucking her in her HS cheer uniform. That was all based on our discussions with one another about wants and desires and fantasies. One of Merissa's fantasies was to be tied up and at my control. Just the thought of this made me hard.

The Saturday of the first week of her mom's two week vacation/visit to her sisters house was the day of her fantasy fulfillment.

Rather than turn it into a fake rape/abduction she just wanted to be tied up in a manner, that allowed me to be in total control and she could not escape from. There would be no painful torture. I stripped her naked and tied her four limbs, one to each of the posts to her bed.

I then left the house, for about 3 hours during which I spied on her on the remote camera in her room, that I had installed prior to her moving in, and which she nor her mom knew existed. Oh, and before i left i had placed the lush vaginal vibrator in her pussy and the B-vibe remote anal plug in her ass, as well as placed a vented ball gag in her mouth. After being gone for about an hour I turned the anal plug on the lowest setting, as well as the lush, on the second to lowest.

She was clearly squirming and came more than once and i then turned them both off as she was coming the third time, which threw her for a loop. After about ten minutes of silence from the vibrators, I started alternating them on-off and switching the intensity as well as the patterns, which I could tell were driving her crazy with lust. I did this until I got back home, at which time i came into her room and removed the ball gag and confirmed she was still good to go, which she confirmed by saying she couldn't wait to get fucked by me.

I placed the ball gag bag in her mouth and went upstairs to my room, for some lube, and viagra, as well as a feather and some ice and wax. I put the feather to work first by running it over her very sensitive nipples and clit, which almost made her cum, but certainly continued to fuel the self lubing her pussy was providing, as evidenced by the growing wet spot under her lovely ass. I kept this up for about a half an hour after which I crawled up between her legs and licked her clit for a bit, bringing her to the near climax twice and stopping, which made her little brown eyes plead with me to continue, as clearly she was in need of release.

I took the ball gag out and shoved my cock into her mouth until she gagged and continued to fuck her face, using it to edge myself until after the third time I just couldn't pull out, so I left a load in her mouth, and placed the ball gag back in, as she swallowed it.

I next took the wax and with the feather working her clit, dropped it on her nipples and worked my way down her torso, hitting all her erogenous spots until I got to that soft spot/area between her pussy and her inner thigh, which is one of her very sensitive erogenous spots, nearly making her cum again. She was coming down from that when I again applied my tongue and mouth to her pussy, this time while hitting her ass with the remote vibrator. This time I allowed her to cum once then stopped.

I took out the ball gag again and fucked her mouth again for about five minutes getting good and hard and her getting my cock all slobbery. This time I stopped before coming in her mouth, replaced the ball gag, and went to the ice bucket.

As I have noted, her nipples are generally inverted and have only seen them erect once before, so I took the ice out and placed it on her left nipple as I sucked hard on the right one, while fingering her clit. I took the lush out and replaced it with one of my fingers, while the thumb continued to work her erect little clit. I then switched nipples and turned on the anal plug to high intensity and an escalating pattern. All of this was taking her to a new level as she was begging to be fucked. Well, that is how I interpreted her pleading eyes and attempts at speech with ball gag.

All of this was leading me to get all the harder and needing some release myself, so I whispered in her ear I was going to fuck her hard. I pulled my fingers from her wet cunny and in one long smooth, single push buried my cock in her to the hilt, and started playing with her clit again, while I just kept my cock buried in her. She lost control and came, and I could feel the spasms on my cock, as I pulled out, while at same time pulling the vibe from her ass. She was still quivering as I untied her legs from posts at foot of bed, and tied them loosely to those at head, which brought them back wards toward the head of the bed. I again dove into her pussy, as I really love the taste of her pussy and her juiciness. While I ministered to her cunt I also played with her little ass and placed two fingers in her, while I licked her. I then pulled her gag and asked her what she wanted and she said very forcefully, "I want you to fuck my ass hard, long and fast and then I want to taste my ass on your cock, when you dump your load in my mouth."

I took the lube, and poured some on my cock as well as an ample amount on to her ass and pussy, and rammed my cock into her pussy, again to the hilt and this time pulled back until almost out and then rammed it back in. I did this for about two minutes and then she said "stick it in my ass already!" I took my cock out of her soppy pussy and placed it on her ass, with some pressure, and felt her push out, as I had taught her, and as I felt her ring relax i rammed my cock home, to the hilt in her ass and with my right had stuck two fingers into her pussy and started playing with her clit, with my thumb. Once I got the ministrations of the pussy down, I started working my cock in and out of her ass, applying some lube one more time I would tell she was going to be coming soon as was I, and told her so, which quickened the pace with which we both fucked one another, I could feel myself approaching the end, and drove my cock as hard and as far into her as I could and spasmed once, delivering a load and then pulled out and targeted her mouth as I slammed it into her face, as I was cuming, I got most of it into her, but shot one load a bit wide onto her gorgeous face. She continued to suck me and stuck a finger, from a hand she'd somehow managed to get loose, into my ass and started messaging my prostate and miking even a bit more cum into her mouth. She finally stopped sucking and I pulled back, just in time to see a large load squeeze out of my cock head and drop into her mouth.

The prelude to our fucking was telling each other about some fantasies and the first one we acted on was her as a cheerleader, which really wasn't all of a stretch, as she has been one in high school. Her turn came with being tied up and taken advantage of, which I also turned into an edging play time. After the last fun time, she asked if turnabout being FairPlay. What she wanted to know was if I would be willing to be tied up and teased as well. Which I was more than fine with.

The next morning, I found myself tied to the bed frame in her room, which is where I had fallen asleep the night prior after feasting on her pussy. As I sleep naked, that was also evident. She came into the room, upon noticing me and went to her. Night stand and pulled out one of those prostate self messaging toys, Aneros like. She asked if I'd be ok with it, like it mattered as I was tied up and splayed out. Turns out, I have no issue with toys in my ass, as she had milked me a bit in one of our earlier fuck sessions. She took out a small syringe and filled it with some lube and then squirted it into my ass, while that was settling in, she took the toy and gave it some ample lube as well and proceeded to place it in my ass. I was already getting a bit hard, but having that placed in my ass took me to the full hard spot.

At this point she stripped off the shirt, of mine she was wearing, and apparently nothing else and proceeded to give me some of my own medicine by starting at my left foot and licking/kissing her way around my body, finding a couple of spots that aroused me, even I wasn't aware of. As she started moving from my right ankle to my crotch I noted the first time, the amount of pre-cum I had been leaking as a result of the massager. She slowed down her advance and went to her night stand again and pulled a remote out, and switched it on. WOW!! My ass started to spasm, which brought a steady flow of pre-cum up and out of my cock. At this time, she planted her, wet hot pussy squarely on my face and I went to town as she rode my face to at least three orgasms, after the last one she leaned over and licked/sucked up all the pre-cum that had leaked out of me and then in one fell swoop took my whole cock into her throat and sucked me for about 3 minutes, as the end of which I had the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. She got off me and while I lay there in a puddle, she got dressed and left the room. 


I heard her leave the house, while I continued to lay there with a messager in my ass and again starting to have pre-cum ooze out of me. I must have dozed off, as I was startled awake to a new pattern and increased intensity in the vibrator. This new pattern was such that it started low and increased each time then dropped again. After about 15 minutes of this my sphincter was spasming and thus really working my prostate and literally milking me, as not just pre-cum but cum was now oozing out of my cock, nearly in a steam. Then it just stopped, but I continued to spasm for a minute or so, during which Merissa had re-appeared. She quickly stripped and once again sat on my face and fucked my face to a few orgasms. She has also licked up all the cum I had leaked and sucked my cock for a bit, getting me hard once again. 


She climbed off my face and positioned herself on my pelvis and started rubbing her wet cunny on my cock and at one point turned the vibrator back on. She then reached into her night stand, once again and grabbed her own anal plug and inserted it into her ass and turned it on. She then took my cock and inserted the head into her sopping pussy and then dropped all the way down onto it, until it was buried int her, whereupon she just sat there with me embedded in her pussy and both our asses being messaged. After about 5 minutes of this I started to feel her pussy spasming and she started to cum at which point she started riding me in long, tip-to-balls, strokes, nearly popping out of her several times. She came again and asked me if I was ready? Ready for what I had no idea, but she again stood and twirled around and in seemingly one motion took her anal plug out, but then sat down in same fashion as earlier, only with me buried in her hot ass. She then took the plug in my ass to ten in both intensity and pattern and rode me until I could take it no longer and she demanded I shoot a load into her ass, which I did and after the first one, she immediately got off me and again took my cock to the depths of her throat and swallowed it and my cum.

Merissa, as I mentioned had been engaged, to the point that the wedding was all planned and dress bought as well as the rest of her entourage. When she had previously moved out, she had left them here, as well as boxes of photos. The latter included some boudoir photos that she had taken for the unappreciative douche, who made negative comments about them. Having seen them, she is flat out hot.

I mention this, as she surprised me the other day, when I came home from work. She was wearing her corset and hose, being held up by a hot garter belt, she was wearing over a pair totally hot panties.

She was of course wearing the high heels she had picked out for the wedding. When I had just sat down in sofa she had come down the stairs wearing this get up. I immediately started to get hard as soon as I saw her, as it was all white and she had been working on a tan, which offset the white perfectly. She came to where I was sitting and proceeded to sit on my lap and purr in my ear how she had missed me while I was at work. I had by this time grabbed her ass and was kneading it and pushing her down onto my cock. She then grabbed my face and brought hers to mine and started to kiss me gently, then stuck her tongue in my mouth and I reciprocated. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my cock and let go of her ass and moved a hand up to her tits, and pushed one, then the other out the top of the corset and started sucking on them.

She was clearly getting turned on as she was moaning and grinding her pussy into my lap, and it was getting wet, as I could feel the moisture seeping through my dockers. After about 10 minutes of this, I leaned over, and took her with me, such that she was now on her back and she had straddled me, so her legs were now wrapped around my torso and was still grinding into me and moaning. I took some time on her tits and at same time had used one hand to get between us and move her panty aside and get my finger to working on her clit. It was at this time, I noticed she had her plug in her beautiful ass. I stopped sucking on her nipple long enough to ask her where the remote was, and she pulled it from underneath the sofa cushion. Clearly she had been planning this. I went back to her tits and pussy and after a minute or so felt the vibrations of the plug.

It was then that she basically begged me to eat her pussy. I made a long production of removing her panties, which she had, thankfully placed over the garter so she could keep the stockings on. Once there were removed I, instead of my usual playing around getting to her pussy, just dove right on in. She was indeed soaked and very aroused, and only made more so by my focusing on her pussy lips and fucking her pussy with my tongue, leaving her clit alone, for the most part. She was literally trying to hump my face in order to get me to lick her clit. Once I finally did, I latched onto that like it was gold and sucked and licked her to at least three orgasms.