Step Daughter Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Merissa and she is an amazing fuck. She has a body that is not skinny, nor is it fat. She is very fit and while "thick" would be a good descriptor, that kind of leads people to believe she is fat, and that just isn't the case. She has D cup tits that are solid and the nipples are inverted, 99% of the time. I have got them to poke out twice now, which has turned her on immensely. While I did shave her pussy a few years ago, she has decided she will keep it very short, like a #1 guard and it is still gorgeous. As I have noted she has very big internal labia, that hang low. She had been self conscious of this, but since we have been fucking, less so, as I love them. I love to lick and suck on them in all their glory, and it turns out they give her pleasure as well. She has erogenous areas, on the small of her back, the base of her neck, behind her knees as well as the L ankle and side of her right breast. Of course her clit is zone of pleasure.

She can suck cock like no other I have experience and loves, loves love to swallow cum. She has learned to love anal after being properly introduced to it. Her newest thing to like/love is to be choked a bit. As I noted a while ago, I had choked her while fucking her and she responded in an amazing manner.

In regard to this last thing, we had a very good time, shortly after the first episode, we were sitting in the hot tub and she asked me if I enjoyed choking her. I told her that not only did I enjoy it, it made me hard just thinking about it. I asked her if, she liked it, as it had seemed she had in the heat of the moment the time I had done it. She said that yes she had and had choked herself a few times while rubbing her clit, but was afraid she'd pass out and what would happen if she did. I leaned in and started kissing her, as well as rubbing her tits. Shortly after I started this, she had found my rigid cock and was playing with it. Shortly after I untied her bottoms and started playing with her clit.

We kept this up for about 15 minutes, her cuming twice and me nearly cuming as well. We decided to go in the house and upon entering the house she pushed me over onto couch and mounted me, in one smooth motion. She proceeded to fuck me to another orgasm, at which point I took control and lifted her to around my waist and turned around and laid her on the couch extension and then started to fuck her in earnest, since she had now come once more her fuck juices were running down into her ass.

I decided then and there I was going to end up fucking her ass, again and started really ploughing into her wet pussy and after a few minutes of this, and depite her pleading with me to fuck and finish in her mouth, in instead went balls deep into her pussy and left it there as I dumped a huge load into her cunt and then kept right on fucking her.

At this point she was cumming again and I decided to start choking her. I started slow and steady with minimal pressure and could tell she was liking it, as her pussy would spasm when I clenched. I kept this up for a few minutes and then during one of her spasms, I pulled out of her pussy and with all the mixed cum seeping onto her ass, plunged into it in one smooth motion and went all the way in and just held it there as I continued to choke her. She was now in full on spasm in her ass and I kept squeezing. She was turning a bit red about the face and wheezing a bit, so I relaxed a bit and she gasped and said, "do it again and fuck me harder, daddy." This by itself nearly made me dump my load into her hot little ass. But instead I did it again and this time squeezed a bit less hard but for quite a bit longer and she was cuming yet again and also turning red, at which point I squeezed real hard as I dumped the first load into her ass, and then pulled out, let go of her throat and stuck my cock into her mouth/throat and proceeded to fuck her mouth and cum in her throat.

When she had milked the last of my cum out of my cock, she smiled and said that was fucking awesome dad and can't wait to repeat that again.

I had hoped that over the last summer Merissa's mother would again vacate the state to see her sister, but alas with the covid bullshit and restrictions that did not happen. The closest I got to getting any from her was when we met her and her friends for her birthday in early June at a restaurant that still had outside dining. We both left at about same time to go the bathroom and instead of going into our respective bathrooms, went into family bathroom and made out and felt one another up for about 5 minutes.

With the end of summer, her mom went back to work, at the local community college, in person for "hybrid" courses that the admin made them be in the classroom in order to teach. As a result, since I am still working from home, I was alone all day.

Turns out the first week of school, I am upstairs in the office, doing work remotely and I hear the dog, downstairs start to yap, so I turn on the camera out front and see Merissa's car parked in drive, but missed her walking up. Before I could get to inside camera, she was already on the way upstairs, as she still has a key and doesn't need to ask to get in house, as she occasionally takes care of house and animals when her mom and I travel.

She turned the corner from the staircase and being it was still late summer, she was dressed in this outrageous flowery crop top and a min-skirt.

The former showed off her big/firm tits and the skirt showed off her very long legs. To top this off she was wearing fishnet stockings and frilly socks with her pink Chuck Taylors/Converse.

I got out of my desk chair and, thinking I was going to be alone all day, was only dressed in my t-shirt and workout shorts, and not wearing any underwear. It is only about 12 feet to stairs, but in that short distance I was already starting to get hard. I closed the distance and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to to be while squeezing her lovely ass. We stood there and exchanged kisses and tongues for a few minutes and then she asked if we could go to the spare bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom and approached the bed, I pushed her, such that she fell onto bed face down and, it was then that I noted she was commando. As such I grabbed hold her her hips and pushed her up, such that her ample ass popped up, her skirt slid/fell forward exposing her cunt, which as already damp as I could see as I approached it. I used my right hand to spread her big ole lips and stuck my tongue right into her honey pot, which elicited a bit of a squeal from her. I took that as a hint I was doing well, so I kept it up for a bit, getting her even more wet from a couple of orgasms.

As she came down from last one, by grabbing her legs and spinning her around she was now on her back and I asked her what exactly she wanted today. She said she had been really horny and even though her and boyfriend were in a good spot, he just wasn't willing to do the things she wanted. When I asked what those would be, she nearly cried that he didn't like going down on her, nor was he a fan of anal. This only really made me what kind of selfish fucking twat he was, and told her so. Her pussy has always tasted so fucking good, I love bringing her pleasure by licking and eating her lovely pussy and god knows I love fucking her little ass.

With that information in mind, I went to room and grabbed a viagra and came back up and asked if she would suck my cock first and then we would take care of her issues. She smiled and grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to find my cock all ready for her mouth/throat.

She started with tonguing the tip and then working her way down on either side licking and kissing as she went until she got to my balls, and sucked those into her mouth while she stroked my cock with her well manicured hand. She did for a few seconds and then smiled and took my entire length in one smooth motion, gagging a little at the bottom and then she went to town sucking stroking slobbering all over my cock. After a few minutes of this, she pulled me out and told me to stand on side of the bed, which is a 4 post bed and then she laid down, with her head hanging off off it a bit, and demanded I fuck her mouth/throat. I did this for a few minutes until she could tell I was going to cum, at which time she grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her mouth, bottoming out and just stayed there holding me in her mouth and throat until I was done emptying my balls into her. She then literally jumped up onto bed and pulled her skirt off, showing her great legs wrapped in fishnet.

I joined her on the bed and stripped the remainder of my clothes off and dove between her legs again and again went about making her cum and making her squirm. She has a few orgasms, during which she had fluid leaking out of her pussy and running down to her ass, so I started fingering both her cunt and ass at same time as licking her clit. When she could no longer take it, she screamed "fuck me already, would you!"

I obeyed her command and was now feeling the full effect of the viagra and was thus hard as a rock, I grabbed her legs, pinned them back by her shoulders and stabbed my cock into her sloppy pussy for some long hard deep , stroking for a minute or two and then in one motion, pulled out of her pussy and stabbed it back into and balls deep into her lovely hot ass.

I fucked her like this for a few minutes, until she pulled me out, squeezed the living shit and desire to blow a load into her ass, out of me and then she directed it right back into her hot little ass. She at one point had her ankles on my shoulders and was fucking herself on my cock by squeezing her legs and lifting up, then settling back down onto it. As I was getting close to cuming, I pushed her down and pulled out of her ass and slid up her torso until my cock was at her mouth, at which time first shot, came out and hit her on the upper lip and as it fell into her mouth, she swallowed my cock and the rest of my cum.

Yesterday Merissa stopped by and checked on the animals as we were at work. As she was leaving, she called me and asked if I had inside camera on. I didn't but said I would in about 30 seconds.

When I turned it on, I found her sitting on the countertop, naked with legs spread and fingering her cunt. I plugged my headphones in and turned on speaker to camera and she was on the edge of cuming, at this time I closed the door to my office at told her I wanted to fuck her and that she needed to put a finger in her ass as she came, which she did. She then said she would be free the next couple of days in the late morning, if we wanted to hook up. I told her hell yes I want to. As I would be working from home and her mom was going to be working on campus, we'd have the house to ourselves.

The next day, I was again in the office when she arrived, only this time I was prepared. As my day was really slow, I had placed the aneros in my ass and had been edging all morning. As her mom had her monthly this week, I had not cum in 5 days or so, and was really trying to build a nice load for her. I had the exterior camera on and saw her get out of her car. She was wearing a miniskirt and frilly socks and her Converse, again without the fishnet stockings this time. Her top was a sweater which showed off her tits size and firmness. As I saw her coming in, I went to the spare bedroom and stripped just in time to see/hear her come around the corner.

I walked to her and took her mouth in mine and grabbed her awesome ass and pulled her to me while we stabbed each others mouths with our tongues. After a second or two of this, she grabbed my cock and I ran a hand up her sweater to find her braless and her nipple hard. She stoked my hard cock for a few minutes until I reached under her sweater with both hands a took her sweater off and started sucked her tits. As I did so I ran a hand up her leg and found her pussy was already wet and she was again, commando.

I started playing her her clit while I sucked her nipples and while doing so moved her backwards to bed. Once she bumped into it, I pushed her over and as she fell back her legs flew open and I pushed them back and dove into her crotch with my tongue. If you can't tell I love licking Merissa's pussy. She has the best dangly lips and a good sized clit and she always tastes so good. I continued this for a bit and got her to cum twice, the second time, I stuck my fingers into both her ass and pussy and while I worked her to another orgasm I rubbed my fingers across one another across the membrane that separates her ass and pussy, which she fucking loves. While I did that of course I was also licking her cunt, which was very wet by now.

She finally caught her breath and said "I want you in my mouth." As the bed sits about my waist height, I spun her around such that her head was on edge of bed and I said, "it is time I just fuck your mouth." She said, "I want you to fuck my mouth and throat." I placed the head of my rigid cock to her lovely full lips and she opened her mouth and took me in, to the balls, which she was cupping very softly. She then pushed me back, and with one hand on my cock, pulled it out and said in a very authoritative voice, "fuck my mouth daddy." I then jabbed it back into her and proceeded to fuck her mouth forcefully, she was building up a nice load of spit and was gagging on it each time I bottomed out in her throat. As I was about to come, I told her so and she sucked me as deep as I have ever felt her so so. I could feel the plug in my ass spasming as I came and dumped a LOT of cum into her mouth. She swallowed most of it.

She then took me out of her mouth spit some of my cum into her hand and rubbed it on her ass and said, "please take my ass, daddy?"

I spun her around again and she pulled her legs back and had her arms inside of them, and spread her ass open for me and said, "stick it in my ass already, daddy!"

I took the head of my cock and placed it at the entrance and she started using her muscles to open and close her ass, and as she started to close it on third time, I slipped my cock into her hot steamy ass and pushed it in to the balls and then just kept it there as I stuck two fingers in her cunt and started playing with her clit with my thumb. I didn't move for a minute and then, as I could feel her starting to spasm, from an orgasm, I started fucking her tight little ass in earnest in hard long and deep strokes. She was begging me to fuck her harder, so I placed my feet on the bed rail, bent her a bit further back and started pounding her ass as hard as I could from a nearly standing position. After a few minutes of this, I spun around, so I could grab her ass and pull it towards me as I fucked her. She was at this time fucking her pussy with her hand when, I asked her, "where do you want my cum, my little slut?" She said, "in my mouth of course," at which time I pulled out of her ass and dropped to my knees which put my cock right into her mouth, as she started to suck my cock, again, I again started licking her fucking pussy and as she started to cum, I dropped a little further such that my cock was buried in her mouth/throat as I dumped another load into her mouth.

As you know, my step daughter, Merissa and I have been fucking on and off for a few years now. During this time, we have maintained our relationship as step dad/step daughter, without anyone being all the wiser.

This most recent weekend, had to spend a night at her moms, since she had recently had surgery and lives a lone and needs some assistance. Right before she left, Merissa showed up, wearing a summer dress and her little frilly socks with her pink Converse and made some small talk until her mom was getting ready to leave. I was making lobster for dinner, which Merissa loves and her mom asked her if she wanted to stay, so the portion I had bought for her wouldn't go to waste. I was successful in hiding my smile, as her mom left.

I actually cooked out lobster and steak and we ate and had a beer together. Then went downstairs to watch a baseball game, which we both love. While there we started playing pool as well. She suggested strip pool, which was more than ok, as I predicted she was wearing no more than 7 items.

In short order, she lost her shoes and socks. Since her socks actually turn me on a bit, I told her she could keep them on. I soon lost both of the same. Next came her dress and in short order her bra and thong. When the latter came off, I said, "I guess I win?" She then turned and bent over and said, "you missed one," which was a jeweled plug in her hot little ass. I then lost my pants and shirt. And watching her bend over to shoot while naked, save for her anal plug was making me hard and making it hard to play pool. Finally I lost my shorts and game was over.

We moved to the sofa and chaise lounger and started going at one another with our hands as we made out. She grabbed my cock and said, "I need this in my mouth." I stood a bit, and moved to allow her to stay on the chaise, with her head up, and I moved towards her pussy. So basically into a 69. She spread her legs a bit and I started licking around the plug, while she sucked my cock. After a few minutes of this, I couldn't take it any longer and started to rise into a crouch, which drove my cock into her hot little mouth, as I shot a pent up load of cum into her mouth and throat. She swallowed it all, as she usually does and I dove back to her crotch.

I worked around the plug some more and then worked my way upwards towards her ample pussy lips and swollen clit. I spent a good ten minutes getting from her ass to he clit and as I started on her clit, I started working that plug in and out of her ass. The combined efforts paid off as I could tell she was getting close, so a put two fingers into her soppy pussy and started working on her "spot" which started her to grinding her pussy on my face and moaning a lot. Finally she had this guttural moan and arched her back and I thought my fingers would get pinched off, her pussy spasmed so hard.

As she came down she smiled and said "I need, not want but need your hard cock in my ass." I moved so now I was between her legs and grabbed both ankles and pushed them towards her head and as I did so, I sunk my cock into her soaking pussy. I fucked her like I was trying to pound her into the couch, for a good two minutes, and she came again. With this, I made her hold her ankles near her head as I leaned down and gently pulled the plug from her hot little ass.

With that out of the way, I dropped back into her crotch and worked my tongue into her wet little pussy and made her cum again, and as she did so, stood up and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her tight little ass, and as she spasmed, I worked it in to the first then the second ring and pushed until I was balls deep in her. She was, at this time playing with her clit and had another orgasm, which made her ass spasm, which felt awesome as it squeezed my cock. She finally asked if I could turn around, and still fuck her ass, as she laid on the edge of the couch. Not to argue, I pushed her ass and legs back a bit further, and with some twisting and turning, managed to get turned and NOT come out of her ass. Once there I pushed back in to the hilt and left it there for a brief second. Then I grabbed her ass and pulled it into me, as I pushed even deeper into her ass. Now with a firm grip on her ass, I pushed and pulled it, and fucked her ass for all I was worth, in this manner for a few minutes and as I was reaching the end of this session, she grabbed my cock, and pulled it and me towards her face and as I started to cum, she took the whole length of my cock into her mouth and started sucking all my cum out, and as she did so, I couldn't help but dive back into her luscious wet pussy for some more of her sweet pussy nectar.