Step Daughter Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last of the orgasms subsided, she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me to her face and again engaged in some heated kissing. I was rock hard at this point and after a minute or two of this, she did this move, wherein she just pushed my torso up a bit and slid down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it with all her sloppy mouth watering joyousness. She also stuck a finger up my ass and started milking my prostate for some pre-cum, which she has told me she loves. She didn't have to work long at his before I unloaded into her mouth/throat and she swallowed it all. 


She then got up and got us some water and while drinking some of that she reached into the end table and pulled out two doses of Viagra and proceeded to take one herself and give me one. She then sat next to me and said she had found the cameras in her room and the videos on my extra computer. Most of them were of her in the bathroom, in various stages of undress, as well as the few times she had masturbated. The latter I admitted I had beat off to several times as well as her boudoir photos, that I admitted I had found.

During this talk/time I was starting to feel the effects of the viagra, and saw she was as well, as her face always flushed when she took them and they were starting to effect her. The effect on her was always to make her slit swell a bit as well as make it extra sensitive, which she really didn't need. She took my cock in hand and started rubbing it while she leaned in for some kissing. I was getting really hard by now, at which time she said, "I am going to fuck you so hard." And she proceeded to stand up and straddle me and lowered her sopping cunt onto my cock, while facing me. She then turned on the plug and I could tell, the way she was riding me, her clit was rubbing on my cock, with each stroke, that she took her time riding up and down.

She fucked me like this for quite some time, as I had already come once, it was going to be a bit before I did again and she road me for quite some time, until I could feel her pussy starting to spasm and her breathing getting even more pronounced. She came on my cock and then she said she wanted me to fuck her ass.

I lifted her off me and took her spot on the floor and placed her on the couch, face down. I lifter her beautiful ass and slowly took the plug out of her ass, while I licked her sopping cunt, bringing her to another orgasm after which I stood up and aimed my cock for her ass. She felt the tip and literally drove her ass onto me and went balls deep the first stroke. She held it there for a bit as the spasms subsided she started to move away, and got to just the point my cock head was visible, but still in her and then drove it back, to the depths of her ass. She kept up this pace for a bit and I started to rub her clit with one of my hands which only upped her pace and finally I told her I was going to cum and she said she wanted it on her tits, which was a first. I got to just short of point and pulled out and had her flip over in such a manner her head was hanging off the edge of couch, and I stuck my cock in her mouth and she sucked it for about 10 seconds, until I was clearly going to shoot a load and she took it out of her mouth, placed her tongue on my taint and stroked my cock until I finally shot all over her tits. Afterwards she licked it all up and smiled as only she can.

My wife/Merissa's mother called and asked if she could extend her stay for another week, after about 7 days of a planned 2 week stay. Under regular, I am not fucking your daughter circumstances I would have said I don't care, so I said same now. Which gave us a few more days of fun.

The same day as the phone call we had decided we were going to go to the pool and relax. While there she placed her chair in such a manner as so I could look at her bottom clad pussy when laying the same way as her. About every 10 minutes or so as we laid that way she'd reach down and pull her suit aside so I could see her pussy, which of course would make me sport some wood.

After about an hour of sitting in the sun, I decided to get in the pool and cool off. So I dove in the deep end and then swam to the area that I could stand in. As soon as I got there I felt someone swim between my legs, brushing against my upper inner thigh, and shortly thereafter my Merissa rose from the water, with a grin on her face. She then swam to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She then leaned in and informed me how hot and wet her pussy was. I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her in close to me, while scanning the crowd at the pool to make sure no neighbors were there. As there were none, I leaned into her and proceeded to kiss her passionately our tongues moving about in one another's mouth, all while pulling her into me and her grinding on my trunk clad boner.

We did this kind of thing, off and on for about 3 hours and finally she said she wanted to go back home. I first went to bathroom and stripped out of suit and placed my cutoffs on, without any underwear and popped a viagra. I came out and she looked so hot in her bathing suit. We drove back to the house, during which she reached over and grabbed my cock through the shorts and said she wanted to fuck right then and there. As we pulled into the garage, and the door started down, she slid over to my side and we started making out and I was groping her tits and ass while she ground into my crotch. We stayed like this for a good ten minutes and I could tell she was getting very hot and wet. I suggested we go inside and she jumped out of the jeep quickly and was in the door in a flash.

When I got in, I heard her downstairs and went to find her. When I had made it down, she was laid out on the recliner and was already naked. She told me to get over there, and I immediately jumped over the couch and landed right in front of her. She reached out and pulled my shorts down and my cock sprung out and nearly hit her in the face. She took the head in her mouth and savored the little amount of pre-cum I had already produced. She swirled her tongue around the head for a bit, while she played with my balls and then she just took it all in to the balls and kept it there, while she then swirled her tongue around my balls while she feel throated me. After a few seconds of this activity she started sucking my cock, in earnest and went to town on me. She felt I was close to cuming and just stopped and fell back and said, "get your tongue in my pussy, daddy." Aching cock be damned, I loved licking her cunny and she knew it. Which I then jumped into her crotch and turn about being what it is, I took my sweet time getting to her clit, spending a lot of time on her ass and taint and then proceeding to lick her cunt and fuck her cunt with my tongue while playing with her ass with her juices and my spit and fingers. She was by the time I got to her clit ready to explode, which she did in short order and as she was hitting the second peak, I stopped and in one smooth motion stuck my cock in her sopping pussy and went to the hilt, while I played with her clit, I proceeded to fuck her long and hard and she came again a couple of times. I finally got the the point I was going to come and buried my cock in her cunt and flooded it with my cum and, since I had taken a viagra, just kept fucking her.

All this fucking and the cum from both of us was causing quite the frothing juice at her cunt and I decided she needed to clean us both, so I took my cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her mouth and turned such that I could play with her pussy. She was again getting hot and wetter still and I asked if she'd like to have her gorgeous ass fucked as well, to which she said, "It thought you'd never ask."

I spun her around so she was on her back and out combined juices were leaking from her pussy, into her ass before falling to the floor. I took my cock and placed it in manner such that a bit dripped onto it and I decided to use it as lube on her hot little shitter. I placed the head at the entrance and again, she relaxed and pushed in such a manner as it nearly sucked my cock into her ass. I went balls deep in a slow manner and as soon as I hit bottom, I then pulled back until nearly out and then picked up the pace as well as placing two fingers in her pussy and played with her clit, she was by now fucking me back and soon took over the clit while I continued to pound her ass. She then pulled off me and said I wanna ride this in my ass. She then stood up, and pushed me onto couch and then took my cock and sat down on it in one fell swoop. She then road my cock whole rubbing her clit to a few orgasms and finally I could take no more and grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my cock to the base and then while she played with my balls I shot loads of hot cum into her ass. She got off me and sucked me to another climax before leaving me to take a shower.

So I went to bed with Merissa and while sleeping had apparently got hard, as I awoke with the lights out, but some light filtering in from the moon. As I wear contacts my sight isn't great, without them and I sleep without them, so I couldn't see real well, but I could feel a warm set of lips around and working on my cock. She was using LOTS of slobber and playing with my taint/pressing on my prostate and I could tell I was leaking some pre-cum into her mouth. As I got close to coming I pulled her by the hair off my cock and to my face. I started to kiss her nipples and squeeze her ass with one hand as the other played with her pussy, which I found quite wet and hot.

Soon I grabbed her by the hips and in combination with lifting her I found her pussy with my mouth and started licking her pussy and playing with her asshole. As I did so she was clearly getting quite turned on as she was getting really wet and hot and I could feel that her clit has swollen. She also, at this point was literally fucking my tongue and nose. She started to cum, as I felt her ass starting to wink/spasm and I sunk two fingers into her and fucker her ass with them as she continued to cum.

By now I was getting hard again and at some point, she had turned just enough to be able to stroke my cock while I was eating her out. She got off my face and begged me to fuck her, as she lay on her back. I got on her in the missionary position and slowly entered her and started fucking her. At some point, and I didn't realize I had done so, my right hand had moved from her tit to her mid chest, just below her throat. She was fucking me right back and at one point as she had an orgasm, grabbed my right forearm and in so dong brought it to her throat.

As we continued to fuck, I thought about choking her a bit, which as I could tell she was again reaching the level of coming, I started to squeeze her throat and at same time, I could feel her cunt start to squeeze my cock, as I relaxed the squeeze it was almost as if her pussy reacted the same.

I was curious, so I did it a few more times and sure enough her cunt would indeed tighten up, which is to say she would get really tight. One of the times she actually squeezed my arm, as I was releasing and I asked her if she wanted me to continue, which she said, "fuck yes, Choke me harder!" I was really curious if she'd have the same reaction in her ass, and as she was so wet her juices were leaking onto her ass, I decided I'd give it a shot.

I pulled out of her pussy as she had another orgasm and since her ass was already spasming, I timed it just so that my cock went in as it was pushing out a bit. I started with long strokes and hard pushes into her ass and again, placed my hand on her throat and as she was getting close to cuming I started squeezing her throat/neck and as I did her ass clamped onto my cock in a manner that almost made me blow. She came so hard and I kept up the squeeze and could tell she was getting close to passing out, so let up and started fucking her ass in as hard and fast a way as I could. She was again heading for the climax so I decided I was going to bring her to the brink again and this time cum in her ass. The plan worked perfectly as she started to cum, I choked her, hard and just as she was about to pass out, I started to cum and let up the choke just enough she would not pass out, but that she was still clamped down. The level of orgasm that both of us hit was so fucking awesome. I left a huge load in her ass and as I pulled out I noted her ass was still in spasm

The other night Merissa spent the night due to a fight with her room mate. So happened that her mom was out of town, for the night as she had to stay with her mom, who recently had knee surgery.

So Merissa arrived and we sat in the hot tub together, in suits, as it had been awhile since we last fucked. We talked and I could tell she still wanted some step daddy cock, but played it cool and brushed it off. 


We went inside and went our separate ways and I took a shower and as I got out, I noticed her shower was going. I heard her stop, so I turned on my cameras, she didn't know about and watched her get out of shower and dry off. She then went to the bed, naked and started to rub her fuzzy little pussy while rubbing and sucking on her Titties. After a few minutes of working her clit, she came and I could clearly see she had made the sheets a bit wet. She turned off the light, and still naked, went to sleep.

I took a viagra and after about an hour of watching some porn and allowing the meds to work, went up to her room, to find her sleeping. I carefully pulled the covers back to find her awesome nakedness lying on her back in all of her gorgeous glory. I then sucked on her left nipple while squeezing the right one for a bit, and she did groan a few times, but remained asleep. After a few minutes of this, I went to her crotch, I could tell her pussy was still moist, so went to her ass. Licking her ass and massaging her tits, I then worked onto her taint, which is very sensitive, she started to move a bit in response to my tongue work. She didn't wake up until I actually got to her pussy and started licking it, in earnest and placed a finger in her ass. She awoke with a moan and a smile and started fucking my face/tongue with her pussy to at least two orgasms, by the count of times her ass spasmed on my fingers.

After the last orgasm, I climbed on top of her and she directed my cock into her pussy and told me to fuck her, which I was happy to do, and did hard and fast, until I started to cum, at which point she agains grabbed my cock and while directing it to her mouth, slid under me and took it to the balls, while I shot the remainder of my cum down her throat.

She continued to suck me while sticking a finger up my ass and massaging my prostate, which got me hard again in no time. She then said, "I'm gonna ride you hard now, dad!". She turned us over, such that I was now on my back. She pushed my legs back and then mounted me in what I now know as the amazon position and proceeded to fuck me for a good 10 minutes, riding my cock while rubbing her clit, when it wasn't being rubbed by my cock. After nearly cumming twice, stopped by her pulling me out and squeezing the fuck out of my head, she announced she needed me in her ass, and spun around to now be in the reverse cowgirl position and eased her way onto my cock.

She then fucked me like this for another ten minutes, again stopping me twice from blowing a load into her ass by the big squeeze technique. After the second time, she leaded forward enough that she could and did start using pressure on my taint to arouse my prostate, nearly to the point of milking it and for the third time I announced I was going to cum, at which time she magically exited my cock slid back such that her cunt was directly above my face and my cock was now being swallowed. I took the hint and started fucking her pussy with my tongue, while sliding two fingers into her ass, and as I filled her throat with cum, she flooded my mouth with hers. At this time, I was done for.

Merissa being a bit horny and still hanging out since her mom is gone, came into my room as I sat on the leather sectional that is in our retreat. I was watching some pre-season football and wasn't really paying attention as she came in, as I was involved in the game. She sat down next to me and after a minute of her talking, I finally turned my head in her direction and it was then that I noticed she was wearing these cut-offs that would have been obscene if out in public. She was also wearing this flimsy ass cotton shirt, that was tied above her belly, and it barely contained her D sized tits especially since it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. I have to say, god bless younger women with their firm tits.

She informed me she was horny and wanted to fuck and I, being me and horny as fuck with her around the last few days, for some reason said ok then. We started off by making out during which she had climbed on top of me and as well as grinding her cunt into my cock, she was moaning up a storm. At one point, she removed her mouth and tongue from mine and told me to "lick my fucking tits." So, being in the mood and wanting to get into her honey pot, I ripped into her shirt and grabbed one of her tits in my mouth and the other in my hand and started sucking and licking like a man mad. She was still grinding her now wet pussy into my cock and we continued like this for quite some time.

I then decided I needed to get into her pussy with my tongue and flipped her off of me and ended up, with her on her back, legs wrapped around my waist. I undid her legs and started to pull her shorts off, and in my haste, the string of cloth that had been in her crotch, tore. Problem solved and I just leaned into her soppy crotch and started licking from her asshole to the top of her clit in long hard strokes, I also had slid a finger into both of her holes and was moving them in such a way that the tissue separating her pussy and ass on the inside were sliding across one another.

I did this for a good ten minutes and she came at least 3 times, the last one, I stopped both my fingers and tongue and slid up and mounted her chest, such that my cock was aime right at her mouth, and she took the hint and in addition to pulling me towards her, she slid down and I hit the back of her throat in light speed. She sucked that cock for all she was worth and would not let me cum, as she pulled me out three times and slapped my cock head, which did spot me from cuming, but I was still leaking pre-cum like a faulty faucet.

On the last exit from her lovely mouth, she spun around and was now face down and ass up on the lounger and said "are you just gonna look at it or are you gonna fuck me?" I asked where she'd like it and she said, "start in my pussy, fuck my ass a bit, then I want you to finish in my mouth.

I took the instructions and slid my cock into her pussy and went to town, fucking her pussy for all I was worth. Again, she pulled me out twice and slapped my cock head, stopping me from filling her cunt with cum. After the second one I got the hint and as I came close to cuming again I pulled out, slapped my cock myself and then spit on her asshole and slid into her ass to the hilt in one smooth motion. She started to cum, as I fucked her while rubbing her clit, and of course her ass spasmed, which meant I had to again slap my cock. I placed the tip on her little rose bud, and feeling it, she spit in her hand, brought it back to my cock and slathered it on me. She did that two more times and as I was getting ready to push into her, she took the lead and pushed back and I slipped into her ass.

She held me there for a bit and then as I stood still, she began to fuck herself in the ass on my cock. She would take me deep and then slide it til just the head was still in her ass, hold it there for a second, a little spasm occurring then drive it back into her to the hilt. We did this for about 10 minutes and I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled my cock out of her ass, grabbed her hair and spun her around and impaled my cock in her mouth and then literally fucked her mouth until I came. When I started to cum, she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her throat and I could feel the back of it as I started to empty my balls into her throat.