Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung Ch. 02

Story Info
The seal is broken.
2.4k words
4.64
49.7k
66

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
219 Followers

I lay in bed, the events of the morning kept playing over and over in my mind. The whole day had been an existential crisis. I had had sex with my step-daughter's boyfriend. I hadn't really had sex. Mark orgasmed and I had merely been the tool for the job, used as a sex toy. I tossed around. My hand went down to my cock, it wasn't small. It was just smaller than his, much smaller than his. I was getting hard again, it had happened all day, uncontrollably. I needed sleep. I needed a new day to start, and for this one to leave me.

It was my first date with Sarah. I recognized the restaurant, the waiter. I was sitting alone at the table, but Sarah was not there. It seemed like she hadn't arrived yet. Strange, I was the one who had been late to that date. I looked around nervously, I hoped I hadn't gotten stood up. That's when Mark showed up, wearing the shirt and pants I had worn that night. He's looking pretty handsome, I thought. I got up to greet him. His hand went around my waist and he kissed my cheek.

"Sorry for the tardiness, my job wouldn't let me go." He then paused to look me up and down, I felt self-conscious. "You look just stunning in that dress."

I looked down. I was wearing the dress Sarah had worn that night, the right combination of classy and slutty. Mark pulled out my chair for me and I sat back down. The dinner was amazing, the conversation was easy and Mark kept playing footsie with me under the table. He was such a man, and I felt like such a woman.

As the dinner was coming to a close he invited me for coffee. We both knew exactly what that meant and I was thrilled. A girlfriend had dropped me off at the restaurant so Mark drove us to his place. The entire ride his hand sat on my thigh, slowly inching up my dress. The moment the door of his house, my house, closed behind him we were all over each other. By the time we reached the bedroom we were both naked, his large cock went from my hands to my mouth. Then I was on the bed, Mark towering over me. His cock lay between my legs, its weight was impressive. He brought his face next to mine and whispered.

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes," I responded. "Please."

I woke, drenched in sweat. The dream had been so vivid. My morning wood was in full effect. I looked over at Sarah who had just gotten back from her shower and was getting dressed. I didn't want to ask but I had to.

"When we went on our first date, how long did it take you to realize you wanted me to fuck you?"

"That's a strange question to start the day with."

"I dreamt about it."

"You dreamt about our first date, how romantic."

"In the dream, I had the feeling that I... I mean you, wanted me to fuck you as soon as I walked into the room."

"Yes, I think that's right. I saw you come in, I had been a bit worried that you were late. But you looked so cute in that outfit of yours, and so handsome in general. You kissed me on the cheek, let me know how beautiful my dress was and I thought; I want this man to fuck my brains out. Then we went back to your place and you did exactly that."

"Yeah." My mind was wandering.

"Well unless you want to recreate the night of our first date right now." She came and kissed my forehead.

I snapped out of my day dream and looked at her.

"I love you"

Sarah gave me another kiss and walked out. I needed to get Mark out of my head. Stephanie and him were only around for another two days, I could go without incident for two days. What if they came back to visit, what if he married Stephanie. I wasn't gay, I love my wife. I got up and looked down at my morning wood under my boxers. I went to grab my bathrobe, but stopped myself. I sat in the middle of the bed. I thought about my dream, so vivid, I pulled my underwear off and started slowly stroking. Fuck. I stopped, I shouldn't be touching myself.

That day we were all invited to my best friend's house for a BBQ. Brett and I used to work together, he was almost a decade younger than myself but we had many of the same interests. We usually saw each other when I was in town, for beer or to watch a game. On a few occasions I had fucked his girlfriends while Sarah fucked him. This would be a good occasion for me to get my mind back.

"Hey man! Glad you guys could come over." Brett's big arm nudged into me before he kissed Sarah on the cheek. "And Stephanie, how is college going? Is this the new boy toy?"

Mark shook Brett's hand.

"He's handsome!" Brett's new girlfriend Dawn said as she came up and clung to Brett's arm.

"You look pretty good yourself." Mark replied with swagger.

"You better watch out there young man!" Dawn was blushing. "You have a bad boy on your hands Stephanie."

Didn't I know it.

Mark had barely talked to me since the incident. Not that I had been very keen to speak with him either. I felt like I just needed acknowledgement that it had happened, that it hadn't been a fever dream of me sucking this young man's cock.

Sarah and I did a circle of the guests, as Mark and Stephanie continued to speak with Brett and Dawn.

The party was typical of something Brett would throw. Some of the guys, a lot of women, plenty of beer and good BBQ. After some good food and conversation, I found myself getting another beer in Brett's refrigerator when he came up.

"You got to let me know when I can come fuck Sarah again. You should try Dawn, she's amazing, she can really take dick." With that his hand grabbed his crotch. I chuckled, what a horny idiot. Getting us each a drink, the question slipped out of me.

"Have you ever done things with a guy?"

Brett was clearly surprised by the question. "Dude, haven't you had three ways with Sarah? Which by the way I'm down."

"Not so loud." We both looked around, no one was there. "That's different."

I was starting to feel embarrassment rushing to my face.

"Never mind." I said as I went back outside to join my wife.

"Maybe it's time we go home." I told Sarah.

"So soon?" We hadn't been there for more than an hour.

"Let's gather Stephanie and Mark." Unfortunately for me the pair had been having a great time and wanted to stay.

"Mark and I are thinking of watching the game later, you should join." Brett told me, already finishing the beer I had gotten him.

"And Stephanie and I are going to paint our nails." Dawn added.

"Please mom! I'm having so much fun." Stephanie made a face my wife could not resist.

"Ok but one of us will have to come pick you up, none of you are driving tonight." She was especially looking at Brett and Dawn who were supposed to be the more adult couple. However I also knew she meant I would be the one who would have to pick up these two drunk idiots.

I was thankful Sarah let me leave the party without much explanation. She and I had a nice evening together without the young couple, and the distractions. We had always liked each other's company, and spending the evening in our living room hanging out without responsibility was our idea of a good time. I was also starting to get Mark's monster out of my mind. Sarah was even starting to put on some moves that I was slowly responding to. We did have the whole house to ourselves.

"Brett wants to have a three way you know." I thought this would turn her on.

"Oh?"

"I can't believe the three of us haven't already."

"Yeah, that would be fun." She didn't seem as enthusiastic as I thought she would be. Did she not enjoy sex with Brett?

My phone interrupted us. The devil himself.

"Hey dude, I think it's time you pick up your daughter." Brett's voice was a little slurred.

"Ok I'll be there in a sec." I sighed.

Sarah looked at me expectantly.

"I need to go get the young'uns" I explained. "I promise we can finish this when I get back."

Fucking my wife was just what I needed, I thought. Claim back my manhood.

As I arrived at Brett's place I could hear the television.

"Hey guys, here to pick up Mark and Stephanie." I announced as I walked into the living room.

Brett was all alone in front of the console, nursing a beer.

"Aw man, they're upstairs, I think they passed out."

"Fuck." I picked a beer out of a cooler, cracked it open and took a sip. "What are you watching?" I didn't feel like rallying two drunk idiots at the moment.

Brett and I had some small talk over the game recap we were watching. He was less of a douche when you were one on one with him.

"Alright, I should..." I started.

"Did you have sex with a guy?" Brett asked.

"What?" His question came out of nowhere.

"Well you brought it up when you were here earlier and I was just wondering."

I was trying not to turn red but I could tell it wasn't working very well.

"Um..."

"Shit! You did have sex with a guy!"

"Brett! Keep it down." I whispered as loud as I could. Brett looked at me with some amazement and possibly pride. "Look, maybe something did happen. But I haven't even told Sarah."

Brett looked at me in anticipation. "Did you like it?"

"I just sucked his dick, that's all."

"Did you like it?" Brett repeated.

I nudged my head in acknowledgement.

"Damn." Brett and I just stared at each other for a second. "I always thought that if you were to do something it would be with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've been trying to fuck you and Sarah together for months. She hasn't told you?"

"Brett, you're pulling my leg."

His hand went to grab his crotch. "Want to suck my dick."

"Brett."

"You said you've done it before. The seal is broken, man."

I didn't move.

"Come on bro, it would be hot."

It took a second, then my body moved itself. It was like I was an observer watching myself approach Brett. Kneeling before him, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants. I gasped a little. Sarah had told me Brett's dick was a normal size. It wasn't. Brett had a hog of a dick, not the size of Mark's but it was no wonder he slept with so many women.

"You have a big dick." The words floated out of my mouth.

"I know."

"Brett, this isn't a good idea." I looked up at him.

"Then don't do it."

I took the head of his cock in my mouth. His shaft was thick. I got his balls in my hand.

"Fuck, I can't believe you're actually sucking my dick James." I couldn't either.

I was enjoying the experience. The seal was broken, I could feel it. This was easier than Mark, not just because Brett's dick was more manageable. I used techniques that girls had used on my dick that I had enjoyed. Swirling his head with my tongue, stroking his shaft, and eventually deep throating. It wasn't easy, but I kept trying to fit more and more.

"Fuck you're good, you sure you're new to this."

I took his dick out of my mouth. "Yeah, I just... this feels good."

"Bro, are you a cocksucker?"

I shook my head. "No, I just... Maybe..." before I could say more Brett pushed my head back onto his cock.

Brett took his time with me, he was enjoying himself. I didn't blame him.

"You know I used to be jealous of you." He started as I was licking his balls. "The good looking guy with the good job, the perfect wife, always one step ahead of me."

"I'm still all that." I said, taking my mouth off him for a second.

"You are, and now you're also a cocksucker."

I started to go to town on Brett's cock, giving it all I got.

"I'm going to enjoy showing Sarah how you suck cock. She could learn a few things."

Sarah had never been the best at blowjobs.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Brett tried to pull back a little until he realized I wanted to swallow his load. The cum came in waves and I took every drop.

"And you swallow too, man I need you to come do that more often. Not even Dawn swallows."

I collapsed on the couch next to Brett, the taste of him in my mouth.

"So who was this guy that got you into sucking dick, I need to buy him a keg."

I didn't respond.

"Do you really think Sarah will find it hot?"

"Hell yeah, her perfect husband sucking dick, her pussy will explode."

"You have a way with words." I responded sarcastically.

"You have a way with sucking my dick." Brett started to pull up his pants.

We sat in the afterglow, the low hum of the television in front of us.

"Huh," Brett started.

"What?"

"I thought I heard a noise. We should get your kid."

"Yeah."

I got up and made my way to the second floor. Reaching the top of the stair I caught my breath.

"Mark."

"Hi Mr. Smith, that was quite the show." My heart started to beat fast.

Brett made his way up.

"Oh hi Mark, did you just get up?" Brett asked.

"Yeah, just needed to use the restroom." He was lying. "Stephanie had it worse than me, that was quite the punch you made."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Let's get Stephanie and head home." I interrupted.

Stephanie was lying in the back of the car on the ride back as Mark sat in the passenger seat. I kept expecting him to say something, he didn't. As the car pulled into the driveway he leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Go say goodnight to your wife Mr. Smith."

bestforme
bestforme
219 Followers