All Comments on 'Step Mommy Slut Ch. 04'

by Tastytress

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jimbob0192Jimbob0192over 5 years ago
Mmmm

This is a wonderful addition to the series. I love the way this sexy woman rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what's next?

Great story, excellent flow between the different parts. I can't wait for the next installments. Have to know what happens next. When she gets pregnant, will she pass it off as Bill's, or will they just cuckhold him and continue their Dom/Sub relationship? I vote for the latter, so many more possibilities that way.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Breeding Time

Once bred they need to talk about Dad. and her doming the Dad and Cucking him. Having him raise his grand children. She can suck Dad so only he can breed her. and he should find out if there are others in her circle to include.

KirbyOKirbyOover 5 years ago
Babies

Love this story until the moron decides he needs to include a child. Why the hell to people do that? Have fun, play with each other, leave the babies out of it please? *the moron I spoke of was the character in the story, not the author of course*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I NEED Chapter 5

It’s been so long. Please keep going. I love Stephanie and David!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Def a 5 star story

Lord Terry

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, I was totally dismayed when David said "You may cum again when the coat hanger is no longer inside you." A coat hanger? Really? That is usually used to terminate a pregnancy so just WTF does this sentence have to do with anything? What does he mean by "when the coat hanger is no longer inside you"? Sorry, this story just earned a "1" star with that comment. Totally unnecessary. I will read the next chapter to hopefully find out what that comment means.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous