Step Sister Corruption 101-110

Story Info
The story continues.
21.2k words
4.46
3k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 101 - Day 64 A Doctor's Request

--------------------------------------

Gabe

We pulled up to Dr. Braxter's house and this time I wasn't the one who appreciated the view....it was Summer to marvel at Dr. Braxter's house.

Summer exclaimed, "Fuck this is gorgeous!"

Earlier today when Dr. Braxter called me after I texted her about the money coming into our accounts and I asked her what the fuck it was that she gave me.  Instead of replying she decided to video chat me.

I answered the call and pretty much chewed her out no longer giving a fuck about how it might affect my grade, the experiment, or anything.  Mainly because she had drugged me.

Typical of Dr. Braxter, she was pompous, hardly giving me an apology.  Instead she told me the half payment was her way of apologizing for her actions and she had the gall to smile at me as she said it. 

Then she requested I come up again but I told her I needed Summer or Kel to be with me because I no longer trusted myself to be alone with her.  She of course smiled and said that was fine and stating she needed Summer's help anyways. 

Then she asked me if I watched the video and I told her that I was currently watching the video which got her to smile. 

Then she asked if I had told Summer or Kel about the video or my findings that they so kindly left on my phone.  I told her no which made her smile more.

After our conversation, I went back to the video and found that I had lasted roughly twenty nine minutes and seventeen seconds before I finally filled the latex covering. 

Then the video continued with them finding my soldier didn't soften and remained upright and gave them an opportunity to go again. 

Once again they placed another latex cover over me and went for round two.  Another twenty five minutes later before the video ended...... right before I fired my second shot.

Guess that's when my phone ended recording as the internal storage was full.

Between the video and the fact that they had recorded at fucking 4k was the reason my internal storage was eaten up so quickly.

Or was it because the phone finally died.

Either way I didn't get to watch how round two ended.

I decided to upload the video to my cloud along with the photos and put a password lock on everything just in case I ever decide to share my cloud with Kel or Summer and they happen to find these goodies. 

Then I proceeded to delete the private show and video bringing my internal storage back to roughly forty percent again.  And put my phone back on the charger until Summer got home and told her that Dr. Braxter requested we come up again.

And here we were.

We exited the car as Summer marveled at the impressive house in pretty much the same way I had yesterday morning when I first saw the house.  At least I got to see it in the day time compared to now during the night time.

We walked up to the door, the snow crunching under our feet the entire time we walked the short distance from my car to the house's front door trying to remain upright without eating shit.

Summer rang the doorbell and we waited.

It wasn't long before Brynn answered the door this time she was dressed normal dressed head to toe in a green flannel pajamas.

Brynn smiled, "Come in.  My mom has been expecting you."

Both of us entered and I immediately kicked my shoes off and took off my coat knowing the drill in the house.  Summer looked at me for half a second before she followed suit kicking off her fuzzy boots and removing her heavy long coat.

Then we followed Brynn the short distance into the living room where Dr. Braxter sat watching TV while clicking on her laptop on the sofa.

Brynn spoke, "Mom your guests are here."

Dr. Braxter looked over at us and smiled once she saw me.

While Summer wasn't paying attention Brynn pinched my ass causing me to jump but by the time Summer turned to look Brynn acted all innocent like nothing happened and looked at me confused.  I meekly spoke, "Chill."

Summer sighed and looked towards Dr. Braxter as she put down the laptop onto the coffee table and stood to show us she was wearing skin tight red pants with a flowing white t-shirt.  Dr. Braxter smiled, "So glad you two can make it up here.  Please sit." as she gestured towards the open chairs on either side of the sofa.

Summer guided me to the chair and made me sit and proceeded to sit in my lap as she spoke, "I'll sit where Gabe sits if you don't mind."

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "You're my guests if that's what you want please do so.  Would you like something to drink?"

I spoke, "Water is fine."

Summer, "Same."

Dr. Braxter nodded and looked at Brynn who was already walking towards the kitchen as Brynn said, "On it."

Dr. Braxter sat back down on the sofa and waited for Brynn to return with glasses of water for us before she spoke, "So I bet.."

Summer cut her off, "Listen Dr. Braxter before you go into whatever you wanted to tell us.  Just know I don't appreciate you drugging Gabe here with whatever you did.  Though I appreciate the half of our bonus upfront but I can't look past what you did."

Dr. Bnaxter nodded, "I understand.  I realized the error of my way after the fact as I'm sure you would understand that half of the bonus that came I can assure you was not part of your bonus s as you think it is."

Summer blinked, "It wasn't?"

Dr. Braxter shook her head.

I actually spoke, "Then how?"

Dr. Braxter slightly fidgeted for half a second before she spoke, "I may or may not have told Muschi that Gabe here provided a valuable service for our research effort as well as you two.  With that in mind I convinced them to pay you a nice stipend as a reward for your hard work.  You and Ms. Michaels should also be receiving an extra payment for what your eggs would have netted you if it weren't the first time."

Brynn lightly chuckled as Dr. Braxter emphasized the word hard but Summer missed it.  Whereas I didn't.  I just looked at Brynn and she quickly winked at me.

I wonder if Summer caught that?

Still Summer quickly pulled out her phone and I watched her login to her bank.  

Glad to know we banked at the same bank.  

Once she logged in we both saw another deposit of $2750 waiting to be processed.

Summer looked up at Dr. Braxer, "I'm speechless but this still doesn't fully cover what you did."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "And I accept that.  Call my transgression an error in judgement.  I hope the money will be more than enough for you and Ms. Michaels."  She leaned back more so I could see her, "You as well Mr. Newman."  She leaned back to address Summer, "To trust me again."

Summer remained quiet for a moment and even I saw her wheels turn though it was hard for me to see her facial expressions as her back was to me.  Finally Summer spoke, "I'll accept your apology under one condition."

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Name it."

When I heard Summer speak even I could tell she was being eerily mischievous, "You will owe ALL of us a favor.  No matter what we ask you have to do it."

Dr. Braxter thought about it for a moment and looked at her daughter for a moment before returning her attention to Summer, "As long as either of your favors isn't too outlandish I will try to meet it."

Summer nodded, "Then it's settled."

Dr. Braxter nodded then spoke, "Yes I will owe each of you one favor."

Summer sounded cheerful, "Good.  So why did you call us here?"

Dr. Braxter heaved a sigh of relief and returned to her pompous self, "I actually have a favor."

Brynn cleared her throat.

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Two." She looked at Brynn,"Sorry Brynn", and returned her attention to us, " two favors to ask of you."

Summer looked over at Brynn but spoke, "What are they?"

Dr. Braxter spoke, "As you may not know my daughter here works at the Fertility Clinic that Mr. Newman visited on both of his Endurance tests.  In fact she was the one who set up Mr. Newman's doll and did all the results for me."

Summer spoke, "Ok...."

Dr. Braxter cleared her throat, "Needless to say my daughter here gets easily attached.  Especially after Mr. Newman here put up such impressive results."

Brynn quickly spoke, "I do not."

Dr. Braxter looked at her daughter as she sheepishly slouched in her seat.  Dr. Braxter returned her look towards us, "Brynn would like an opportunity to be included in your small circle of fun."

Summer leaned back, "What makes you think we have fun."

Dr. Braxter laughed, "Please I've seen your results from when you all did your diagnostic testing and I've read your reports from your projects.  I can tell you have an interesting little circle."

I felt my face heat up.

Summer remained cool, "Still.  What makes you think I would accept your daughter?"

Dr. Braxter held up her hands, "All I'm asking is for you to give her a chance."

Summer sighed, "I'll talk to Kelly and see what we can agree to.  That's all I can guarantee at the moment."

Dr. Braxter looked at Brynn, "Is that fair enough?"

Brynn nodded and added, "Please know I think Gabe is really cute and would do just about anything to be given a chance Ms."

Dr. Braxter interjected, "Prior."

Brynn, "Right.  Ms. Prior."

Summer sighed, "Fine but both of you owe US another favor."

Brynn quickly spoke, "If it's money...."

Summer quickly spoke, "Please your mother just paid me nearly $30k.  It's not about the money.  It's about the principle."

Brynn nodded, "Ok."

Summer spoke, "But this will be a HUGE favor after what your mother did.  So don't be surprised if either Kelly or myself make you jump through a lot of hoops just to be even included."

Brynn nodded, "I understand."

Summer spoke, "Say you both understand."

Dr. Braxter and Brynn nodded and each recited, "We understand."

Summer sighed and spoke, "What's the other favor?"

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Getting right to it huh?  I admire that."

Summer quickly spoke, "No offense Dr. Braxter I don't want to be here."  She lightly grinded her ass against my member, "And I have something fun to play with."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "I can respect that."  And this time both Brynn and Dr. Braxter winked at me as Brynn lightly giggled as she didn't miss Summer grinding her ass into my pelvis.  Like Summer had done something that Brynn would have done too.

Dr. Braxter leaned forward and turned her laptop towards Summer and myself, "I want your small circle to become friends with her."

Both of us looked at the laptop.

Actually Summer leaned forward grabbed the laptop and set it to where both of us could read what was on the screen.

On the screen was a picture of a girl with the same fill out form we did at the beginning of class but with Dr. Braxter's view.

The screen read this.

Name: Sabrina Maliger

Gender: Female

Sexual preference: straight; though possibly bi-sexual

Height: 5'2"

Virginity Status: No

Confirmed Sexual Partners Partners: 3

Mother: No

Children: None

Admitted Taboos:  Cunninglius, Fellato, Missionary, Doggy, CowGirl, Rev CowGirl

Traits: Unknown

Personal Notes: Ms. Maliger seems to be a prime candidate for the Super Serum along with a few of my other students.  Ms. Maliger seems to be reserved and timid in her manner.  Average Student in class. Checked into grades in other classes and seems to be above average in general.  Confirmed focus in college is women studies.  Over the past weeks this girl has went from a timid creature to a raging bitch to the male students inside and outside my class.  I've noticed that this student has become more vocal about gender equality though most of her rantings has been the same rhetoric from some of my more radical colleagues has touted in random conversations in their efforts to convert me to their thinking.  I'm afraid if this school and it's current staff continues to brainwash this poor child, and other young minds, her future will be abysmal at best until she sheds her shared transferred hatred from not only herself but those like her and becomes an actual member of the society.  Would like to see this student excel and possibly change careers that is more life affirming but have no idea how to accomplish this.  Need to convert her before her mind is completely warped and too damaged to actually be a happy person like she was when she first started in my class.  Maybe a change of views with my more promising students and upbeat people that could become her friends might turn her life around.

The photo of the girl looked like an all around cute girl.  She looked petite but her clothing in the photo made her look either just as pompous or just snooty.  I couldn't tell which.  Her dirty blonde hair was pulled tight into a high pony tail that disappeared behind her back.  Her makeup looked dark and flat.  Not the type of dark that you would see on Goth Girls or anything just an all around darkness.  Her dark brown lips.  Heavily shadowed golden eyes.  And her deep flesh tone foundation gave her an all around maneater persona.

This wasn't something I was expecting as I read Dr. Braxter's personal notes.  Looks like she actually cares about her students.  Really turns my thinking of the raping bitch.....almost.

Still wish I was conscious when they raped me.

Maybe there was a good heart to her after all.

Who would have thunk that Dr. Braxter actually had a kind heart in that pompous exterior.  Though I wasn't forgetting that Dr. Braxter had a hidden agenda behind her benevolent kind act.  And that was converting Sabrina into a raging slut with the experiment that could potentially change ALL of us into complete and utter sex fiends.

Summer spoke, "So you want us to seduce this poor girl?"

Dr. Braxter shook her head, "No.  Like I said I want you to befriend her.  There's a difference."

Summer spoke, "Yet you admitted to us that she's a prime candidate for the same experiment that you talked us into."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "True.  But I never offered her the experiment."

Summer blinked, "Why?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Because I sense she's too reserved and timid......or at least that's what she was.  Compared to yours or Mr. Newman's and Ms. Michaels personalities.  I took that into account when I spoke to each student about this opportunity.  She unfortunately didn't make the cut."

Summer spoke, "But you want her to?"

Dr. Braxter nodded, "It would be nice to add her to the ranks of my experiment but no.  My intention, believe or not is I think this girl comes from a poor or sheltered lifestyle.  It would be nice to see her blossom into something more than what her records are telling me."

Summer thought for a moment before speaking, "So you want her to accept a more free lifestyle?"

Dr. Braxter looked at Summer, "You have to admit it'll be better than being some raging man hating bitch that she's becoming?"

Summer sighed, "Yeah that's true but honestly that's her choice.  Don't you think?"

Dr. Braxter countered, "That's if you don't know any better."

Dr. Braxter scooted closer towards us enough to where she was leaning against the armrest on the sofa, "If you were given the choice of being a man hating bitch or an openly loving normal female which would YOU choose?"

Summer thought about it for a moment then sighed, "Normal female of course."

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Exactly.  I think this girl has been conditioned into her thinking or has had a bad experience into her womanhood.  In my Tuesday Thursday class this seemingly sweet innocent reserved girl first started off being nice or cordial towards everyone but over the last few weeks that school has been going on my other colleagues has turned her into this raging bitch only participating and being nice to only other females...barely.  And has been absolute SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY to my male students and other males in the interactions I've seen from her outside of college.  And frankly it hurts me to see her turn into that."

She sighed for a moment before she addressed us, "That's why I'm asking for you to befriend her.  I'm hoping you can deprogram her of this lifestyle.  Open up her mind to other loving possibilities before it's too late."

She smirked at us, "Who knows maybe you can turn her back into a free loving normal female again and possibly change her outlook on life."

Summer looked at her, "But why me? Why her?"

Dr. Braxter stood up somewhat heated, "Because it pisses me off that this institution that I love is turning people into brainwashed idiots without any god damn free will!!! I'm tired of just standing by letting it happen. With previous girl's it was easy for them to get brain washed because they were already heading down that path. But this girl seemed so sweet so innocent so timid. It was like I was looking at myself before I blossomed into who I am now. Only difference between me and her was my teachers actually taught their subjects letting me be WHO I am and develop HOW I wanted. Now it's like if you don't conform you don't pass and succeed."

She looked at us with fire in her eyes and tears freely running down her face, "Why her? Why? Because I don't want to see another girl getting warped not this timid beautiful girl. If I can get her turned around then I can help turn them all around."

That was the first outburst that I had seen from Dr. Braxter.  As she heaved and a tear began to fall down her face.

WOW!

Even I was moved.

Though I had some reserves into her actual motives though very skewed. Maybe even a god complex. Still it spoke volumes.

Summer spoke, "Then why don't you do it?"

Dr. Braxter kneeled in front of us, "Because I've tried and she isn't listening to me calling me a poster child of the unenlightened.  And another Muschi soldier converting the population into nothing but sex slaves unable to think beyond my crotch and libido."  Another tear falling down her face.

I lightly wondered that myself though I didn't have that thought exactly as she said it.

I mean she was converting us from ourselves and into heightening our hidden abilities just for purpose of procreation.

But the way she was talking now made it seem like she was more than that.  More than a professor.  More than a pedaler of lust.  

She was an actual person who actually cared enough to want more than anything to fix this girl from her chosen path of being a brainwashed manhater.  

Though I questioned why now. Why this person beyond that somehow Sabrina reminded Dr. Braxter of herself?

Still it was enough to move me and actually want to help.

Summer looked at her, "And you think I can change that?"

Dr. Braxter nodded, "I'm thinking if she sees more than one girl in a circle of females loving one male like what I've seen from you, Ms. Michaels, Ms. Kaspar, and Ms. Phillips.  Then I believe if she sees that is possible then it's possible everything she's being told is wrong and she can change and be a normal free happy person again like she was."

She quickly added, "Hell I'll take her being a reserved timid girl again over this man hating raging fucking bitch that she's transformed into."

Summer sighed, "Fine.  I'll do it.  But you're gonna OWE me BIG on this one if she's as big of a bitch as you say she is."

Dr. Braxter sniffled and smiled at Summer, "Perfect.  You won't regret it.  And if there's anything you need from me to help just name it."

Summer was quiet for a moment then I heard her mischievous side come out as she spoke, "I'm gonna need your Muschi account."

Dr. Braxter waved at her computer, "You have my laptop, it has my credentials saved.  Go ahead and start shopping."

She stood up and stretched, "Now if you shall excuse me I'm gonna go downstairs I have a bicycle with my name on it."

And she stepped out.....for a moment.  Dr. Braxter popped her head back into the living room, "Oh Ms. Prior do keep the purchase under $5000 please."