Step Sister Corruption 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her daughter, "And please see them out after they're done won't you?"

Brynn nodded and Dr. Braxter left us to Summer's devices.

And I sat there watching Summer go crazy on Muschi's website as she started to grind her nice boney ass into my crotch as she clicked away.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 102 - Day 69 A Mother's Offer

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I sat on the couch with my feet kicked up as a form walked around cleaning the house with a toothbrush.

I got fed up with Kel's ways of destroying everything she touched.  ANd last night when she got home WELL after we were done with Dr. Braxter was no different.

She got home.  Took off her clothes and threw them whereever gravity took them into the ether otherwise known as her fucking bedroom floor.  She took a shower.  Came out and ate something barely cleaning up after herself.  And coaxed a pounding in my bed before I finished down Summer's gullet.

In less than 30 minutes Kel destoryed her fucking bedroom.....again.  Then proceeded to undo all my fucking work in the kitchen.

So yeah I was pissed even with the hate that I took out on her which she greedily took on before spraying my damn sheets with her normal amount of pressure and volume as she came pretty much drenching my bed and making us sleep in HER wet spot.

So this morning, I woke up stupid early with Summer as she woke me up correctly before she disappeared for work leaving me home alone with Kel.

Summer saw one look in my face before she left and told me to be kind to her.

I told her fat chance in fucking hell.

So when Kel woke up after all the action she missed out on this morning.....Kel's a heavy sleeper. She woke up her usual way.....wanting another pounding.  

I smiled at her and said 'You want a pounding?' when she nodded I threw the items she was the items she was currently wearing now.

I made her put her plug in, the psuedo object that I could control pushing fluid into, a wireless egg with it, her belt, the other falsy shoved down her mouth with the extra belt attached, and finally the same outfit Morgan wore for me on my birthday.

Once she put everything on thinking it was sexy time.  I handed her one of her old toothbrushes and said, "Clean!"

She blinked at me stupidly as I held up my phone connected to her egg and turned on pulsate.  

Naturally her eyes widened as it brought her to her knees and started loudly moaning even with her mouth filled.

I turned it off and repeated my statement, "Clean!"

And that's what Kel had been doing for the last few hours while I kicked up my feet and gleefully watched TV as I played on my phone.

Kel for her part had been steadily cleaning the house.  I made her start on my bed by removing all the bedding.  I made her finish HER bedding I started yesterday and completely spaced as I was focused on a certain video that I may or may not have watched more than once.

I heard her lightly sucking on her falsy lollipop gobstopper trying to get to the center core as she walked around cleaning.

I looked over my shoulder to see her actually mopping the hardwood floor.

I lightly thought I should be an ass and take away her mop forcing her to use the toothbrush but decided against it.

Kel was actually FUCKING cleaning for once.

Why punish her.

OK I may reward her with a little shot of the elixir hiding in the falsy between her legs.

My phone went off.

I looked at my phone and saw I had received a text.

Summer: you may need to text Dr. Braxter for me

I replied.

Me: why?

Summer: because if she really wants me to pull this off she needs to help initiate an introduction so I don't hit her up randomly and fuck it up

Me: gotcha

I switched over to Dr. Braxter's contact.

Me: hey any way you can initiate an intro to your bitchy student for Summer?

A few minutes later I got a text.

Dr. Braxter: I think I can handle that.  When would Summer like to meet her?  And how?

I switched as the middle man for Summer and Dr. Braxter as I lightly wondered why Summer and Dr. Braxter didn't text between themselves and leave me out of it.

Maybe Summer didn't trust being alone with Dr. Braxter after what she did to me?

Nah that's silly.

Or is it?

Still I relayed the question to Summer.

Summer: tonight or tomorrow afternoon.  Probably coffee or something.  Just let me know when and where.

I relayed the information to Dr. Braxter.

Dr. Braxter:  Let me get in contact with Ms. Maliger and let you know

I sighed and threw the phone to my side as Kel stood before me lightly dancing in front of me.

I looked up at her kind of confused until I recognized the dance.....she was doing the pee pee dance.

I sighed, "Come on."  And she bolted to the bathroom while I followed her.

After I helped remove the belt she ripped out her obstructions and pushed me out of the bathroom before a torrent of un-female sounds came out of her.

I nearly laughed as I recognized the sounds.  It was the same sounds I made as I tried and lost at my mission to destroy the toilet.  The toilet survived my onslaught....barely.  Though I couldn't vouch for the paint.

I knocked on the door, "Make sure everything is back on when you're done."

I got a weird murmur before another sound reverberated in her bathroom.

I lightly chuckled as I left her room and returned to my spot to the sofa.  I lightly thought that I should break out my gaming chair and maybe do some videos for my channel.  It had been a minute since I uploaded a video to my channels.

Before I could make my decision I heard a knock at the door and my mom gingerly walked in as she spoke, "Knock knock.  You decent?"

She looked around for half a second before she found me sitting on the sofa lounging in my basketball shorts.

I looked over at mom and said, "What's up mom?"

She walked up and sat down next to me looking at her normal amount of hotness.

Did I just say hotness?

Fuck!

My mom sighed, "I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

I thought about it and realized I really wasn't busy and shook my head at her, "Not that I can think of.  Why what's up?"

My mom blushed, "Well it has been a while since we had a nice dinner and I feel like you had been avoiding me since....."

I spoke, "You allowed me to put my dick in you?"

She guiltily looked down, "Yeah that."

She looked up at me, "So how about it.  A mother son dinner?"

I looked at her, "What about dad?"

She nervously rubbed her hands together and softly spoke, "He, huh, extended his stay."

I looked at her as my eyebrow rose, "Really?"

She nodded.

I spoke, "Why?"

She rubbed her hands, "Um he didn't tell me."

That was weird, usually him and mom went EVERYWHERE together.  Whenever he had a business trip he would drag mom along for the ride.

I wonder what changed?

I spoke my obvious question, "Why?  Usually you two are inseparable together.  Where he goes you go?"

She looked at me, "Come on son.  You know as well as I he doesn't bring me ALL the time for his trips."

I smiled, "Ok MOST of the time."

She shrugged, "I don't know.  Maybe one of his clients is male only.  He does have those."

I sighed thinking of the times.  Trying to remember his MALE only clients.

I grilled dad the first time he did it and he told me this particular client preferred dealing with men than women.  And he admitted the client usually meets him at a men's only club where they conduct business.

But I can't remember the last time he met THAT client.  Was this the same client?

I shrugged at my own line of questioning and returned to mom's offer of a mother son dinner.

I looked at her, "What about the chitlins?"

She looked at me, "We can have Kelly watch them or Summer.  The girls love Summer.  And you and I go get whatever you want.  We can even hit AC's like we did for your birthday."

I looked at her, "Isn't AC's always packed?"

She shrugged, "I'm sure I can pull some strings."

I thought about it and looked at her, "Is this a serious dinner?  Or just a dinner for shits and giggles?"

She rubbed her hands together again nervous, "Can't it be both?  Maybe air out our awkwardness?"

I sighed.  Shit.  She wanted to revisit THAT topic.  I thought we already cleared the air on my birthday when she told me it was a one time thing.

I sighed, "No we can go to your favorite restaurant.  It'll be quieter and not as crowded."

Upon hearing that my mom piped up and was all smiles, "Really?"

I nodded, "Sure if you want a mother son dinner I can be nice enough to let you pick the place so we can air out our awkwardness in relative peace and quiet."

She jumped up all excited, "I'll go make the reservations now.  Remember it's collar shirt, tie, overcoat."

I waved at her, "Yeah yeah just let me know the time mom."

She smiled, "Perfect."

She looked around and frowned, "Where's your sister?"

I spoke without caring, "Destroying the toilet."

She blinked and spoke, "Oh!"  Once the initial shock wore off she spoke, "Make sure you tell her she's watching the kiddos."

I nodded and mom almost literally skipped out of the house.

Great, now I have dinner plans.

And just in time too as my phone chimed letting me know I had a text.

Dr. Braxter:  Tell Ms. Prior that she'll be meeting Ms. Maliger tonight at Flying Bean on 5th and Gateway.  9PM.  Just her.  Don't be late.

And it looks like Summer has plans now.

Looks like all our nights will be busy. I lightly wondered who's night would be the most fun or as I'd like to call it as train wreak night. Only time would tell.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 103 - Day 69 See You Next Tuesday

--------------------------------------

Summer

I barely pulled into Flying Bean's parking lot in just the nick of time after the whole 'meet at Flying Bean on 5th and Gateway' fiasco because there was a Flying bean on both 5th and Gateways.  One on 5th ST and the other on 5th AVE.

So after the confusion I arrived at 5th AVE and Gateway just at 8:58pm.

I still had my work uniform on because the person who was supposed to replace me didn't show up on time which was supposed to be at 7pm.  The bitch was running late, something about not getting back into town on time.  Stupid bitch always has an excuse.

I told my boss I had to be out the door by 8:30pm at the latest for an appointment that I couldn't be late for.

Naturally the girl didn't show up until 8:37pm and I pretty much hauled ass irritated that my co-worker was a useless bitch.

You would think a girl who was nearly my age if not a year older than me would be more responsible.  But to be fair I had been working since I was 16 and constantly worked my ass off at Pink's to get to where I am.

Sigh.

Still I made it to Flying Bean to meet Dr. Braxter and Sabrina Maliger.  Or as Dr. Braxter explained that Sabrina was a major bitch that would probably make my bitchy days seem like a warm tropical breeze.

Though I wanted to go home and look somewhat presentable before coming to this meeting. Maybe get some Gabe time before I dealt with a bitch.

I got out of my car and lightly jogged to the entrance because my work coat wasn't heavy enough to keep my girls warm let alone the rest of my work uniform.

I got into the establishment and was greeted to a heavy scent of coffee being made like any other Flying Bean establishment.  And the smell was heavenly to my nostrils.

Almost made me want to order a caramel macchiato upside down extra caramel drizzle.  But if I do that I won't sleep for shit tonight.

I looked around to find Dr. Braxter sitting in a secluded spot waving her hand at me with a girl who had her back to me.

I started maneuvering down the odd placement of tables, stools, hip chairs, and unique booths to come to Dr. Braxter's table.

I instantly saw the back of Sabrina's head to see it was the same as the photo.  A tightly pulled back with a long ponytail protruding from the top and flowing down the girl's ass and then some.

Her dark dirty blonde reeked of chemicals like she used a can of hairspray to keep it in place.

Before Dr. Braxter could say anything Sabrina looked at me and quickly scoffed, "This is the girl you wanted to meet."  She looked at Dr. Braxter, "Really?"

Ok now I see the bitchiness.

I breathed deeply, resisting the urge to punch the girl as hard as I could in her pompous face.

Instead I smiled, "And you must be Sabrina.  I heard so much about you."

She gave me a sneer, "I bet you have."

Oooooo.

I quickly gave Dr. Braxter a look that she owed me BIG!!!

Dr. Braxter kindly gestured for me to sit down.

I grabbed a chair and with all my might resisted the urge to break the metal hippie chair over the girl's snarky head.

Last thing I wanted to do was go to jail for attempted murder because if she kept this up I was going to kill a bitch.  Deal or no deal.

I wondered if Gabe would bail me out of jail?  He would, wouldn't he?  I know my parents sure as fuck won't do it.

Instead I sat down and lightly kicked Dr. Braxter to do what she came here to do before I changed my mind.

A girl, obviously a waitress, walked up, "Would you three like some coffee?"

YES!!!

Not killing this bitch was draining my mother fucking energy.

Before I could speak, the bitch rudely spoke, "I'll have a large caramel macchiato upside down extra drizzle light whip in a to go cup please."

I blinked.

This bitch just ordered my fucking drink?!

GRRRRR!!!!!

The girl wrote it down.

I looked at her, "A medium Americano extra shot in a to go cup is fine"

Dr. Braxter spoke, "I'll have medium black coffee pressed if you have it."

The girl wrote our orders down and scurried off as she felt the tension in our corner.

After the girl walked away I kicked Dr. Braxter again to get this show over with.

Dr. Braxter jerked from my kick but quickly spoke, "Uh.  Ms. Maliger, the reason I asked you here tonight is unlike most of my students you had up until now been on your own on all your assignments.  I was hoping that I might be able to pair with one my more promising students to help you with your grades and maybe help you interact better in class."

Sabrina gave Dr. Braxter a contempted look as she spoke, "I think my grades are doing just fine.  No offense Dr. Braxter.  I don't need the help of your trained slut."

SLUT?!

Ok I'm done.

I smacked my fists on the table hard enough to make the table move and the place got eerily quiet.

I felt a few dozen stares on me and I didn't care.  

I growled, "Alright I've had enough of your fucking attitude you uppity little brat."

Sabrina's demeanor instantly changed when the table moved and hit the wall hard and her eyes went wide as I growled.

I continued, "I came here out of respect for Dr. Braxter when she told me about your bitchy behavior that no one in her class wants nothing to do with you.  Which I imagine even your parents are disgusted by your stupid life choices.  I've seen how you've treated me though you don't know nothing about me to call me anything other than a nice person.  You call me one more god damn thing other than her, female, or lady I will take that stupid ponytail break it off your stupid fucking head and shove it up your stuck up ass and make you walk on all fucking fours while I ride your ass.  Who knows that might make you a nicer person if I actually did it."

Sabrina gulped as she realized I wasn't playing.

I kept up my threat, "Now do I have your undivided attention?"

Sabrina quickly nodded her head mimicking a bobble head obvious fear in her eyes.  I smirked and straightened as I sounded chipper, "Good now if you shall excuse me. I have other places to be.  When you're ready to be an actual human being and oh I don't know a real female instead of this foul person you've become give me a call deary."

Sabrina just looked at me wide eyed.  Her eyes were beginning to water.  Her mouth partly opened in fear. She didn't move afraid if she did I was going to make her regret opening her mouth and she'd be right.

I reached into my shirt and bra to retrieve the last bit of cash I had on me and pulled it out happy that it was a fiver.  

I dropped the cash onto the table and looked at Dr. Braxter, "For the girl when she comes back."

I turned and saw our waitress standing just a couple of feet away looking at me in wide shock.  Her tray was slightly shaking obviously she was afraid what was going to happen next.

I looked around to see everyone watching us and the manager had a phone in her hand ready to call the cops.

I walked up to the waitress, "Which one is the Americano?"

The girl picked up the cup, her hand trembling.

I smiled and took the cup from her, "I left a little something for ya.  Sorry about the mess."

I took one step and stopped, "Oh and Dr. Braxter will pay for my drink," and strode passed her.  I felt everyone watch me as I walked to the door of the Flying Bean.

I walked out of the coffee shop expecting to see cops pulling up but nothing.  I took a long pull from my coffee and muttered out loud to no one in particular, "And I'm banned from this Flying Bean."  

I lightly heard clapping and cheering behind me as I turned around to see people clapping at me as Sabrina ran out of Flying Bean crying and rushing passed me to her car which I found out was an old beat up hatchback before she drove off like a bat out of hell.

I watched in astonishment before I spoke out loud, "Or not."

Looks like I did a good deed by putting a bitch in place.  With a pep in my step I strode off to my car to head back to my love's house hoping he was there to help me take out my frustration thanks to that see you next tuesday.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 104 - Day 69 A Mother's Confession

--------------------------------------

Gabe

God do I hate dressing up.

Stupid me for agreeing to mom's offer of a mother son dinner.

I should have accepting her offer of going to AC's or Adult Cave. It's an all around family restaurant arcade and fun zone....on the main floor.

The second floor is more for the adults only.

Only problem is I'm not 21 to enjoy the adult section though I've heard rumors it's bad ass. A complete guy's wet dream....whatever that means.

And it's always fucking packed.

Meaning it was too loud for whatever mom wants to get off her chest hence going to her favorite restaurant....Rail House.

Rail house is one of the most expensive steak houses in our fair city.

It was even ranked number four for the top steak houses in the United States. So good that various celebrities and big wigs have been known to visit this place.

It so much of a fancy place it's always quiet and fucking expensive.

And like any fancy place.....one has to dress up to be here.

So I stood here with my mom in dress slacks. A collared white button up shirt. A slim black tie. And a black over coat.

I may or may not have borrowed the shirt, tie and coat from dad. The slacks were mine that I kept from my high school prom.

Between my dad's muscle structure and my lanky frame it almost fit..... barely.

I didn't do my hair mainly because my hair is too long to actually style it the way I like it. So the best I could do was a weird wet slicked back do.

What? I've been busy.

My mom on the other hand went all out.

Color me surprised.

Mom wore a tight dress that hugged her impressive curves and displayed her impressive chest.

Grrrrr!!!!

Gabe you're not supposed to fantasize about your fucking mother in her hott body.

I shook my head.

Damn it.

Tonight was going to be hard.

Why did my mom let me fuck her? Now I can't just look at her as my mom.