Step Sister Corruption 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God that dress makes her cleavage have it's own fucking gravitational pull. It was hard to look my mother in the face for very long before my eyes were effected by her gravitational force and looked down to appreciate her breasts.

And it didn't help I stood over a foot over her so it was really easy to look down at her cleavage. Like stupid easy.

Must look elsewhere!!!

I looked around trying to find something to distract me from looking at my mother's fucking scrumptious body.

Why can't the drinking age be 19?

I need a fucking drink!!!

Or a psychologist.

I looked around the place finding the ambiance eerily quiet....just what we needed.

I desperately looked around the place trying to find something to distract me but her dress begged me to keep looking at it.

Eventually a man walked up in a suit, "Michaels for two?"

My mom spoke, "Yes."

The man nodded, "This way please."

We followed the man feeling completely silly as I looked around and noticed people dressed ten times better than me....well except my mom.

She looked like an escort compared to the women here. And much younger than the females here.

And the old men eyeing my mom with approving looks.

It was almost empowering feeling so many guys wanting my mom.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

The man led us to our secluded booth.

The man bowed and spoke, "Your waitress will be with you shortly."

My mom smiled, "Thank you."

And the man left us to our devices.

I in the mean time sitting across my mom tried desperately to look away from her gravitational weapon's trying to not think of them or pop a wood.

Try being the opportune word.

My mom spoke, "I'm so glad you agreed to this son."

I looked off somewhere, "Sure."

My mom spoke, "What's wrong honey?"

I tried to think of something and spoke of the only thing I could think of, "Just admiring the architecture."

I saw in the corner of my eye that my mom looked around, "Yeah I guess the style is a little old."

I nodded happy my ruse worked.

Now if only I can keep looking elsewhere and not stare down the same body that birthed me and not think impure thoughts.

I was saved as a girl in an alluring tight outfit walked up and spoke, "Good evening," she handed us menus, "I'll be your waitress tonight my name is Paige. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

My mom spoke, "Would you happen to have Hertiance Beckstoffer GD 16?"

Great my mom is going to drink this is going to be fun. Looks like I'll be driving home and possibly carry my fucking mom to her SUV and into her and dad's house.

Paige nodded, "We do ma'am."

My mom spoke, "I'll take a glass of that please with some ice water on the side."

Paige spoke, "I'm sorry ma'am I can't sell you a glass of that particular wine. You'll have to purchase the entire bottle."

My mom smiled, "Fine I'll take the bottle."

Paige nodded and turned to me, "And you sir?"

I mumbled, "I'll just have some water."

Paige bowed, "Very well I'll be back shortly with your drinks."

I opened my menu to see what looked good though I immediately looked over to the wine section to see how much my mom just spent on fucking wine.

Six hundred fucking fifty dollars?!?!?!

Motherfucker!!!!

Sigh

Well if she was going all out for our talk I might as well eat good.

Though I can't remember the last time I had a good steak.

Looks like I'll be going with the 26 oz T-bone with steamed veggies.

I ignored the fact that it was $97 for the meal.

If my mom can drop $650 for fucking wine then $97 was nothing compared to that.

Paige came back with the bottle showing it to my mom, "Your wine miss."

My mom looked at the bottle and so did I.

The bottle matched the name she said.

Still don't see why it cost six hundred fifty fucking dollars.

My mom smiled, "That's it."

Paige pulled a cork screw from behind her back and with a few twists and a deft pull she removed the cork.

She grabbed the wine glass on my mom's side and lightly poured the wine into the glass barely filling it.

She swirled the red liquid in the glass for a few second's before she handed it to my mom.

My mom did the same as the waitress looking at the minimal liquid through the light. Then she sniffed in the glass lightly inhaling the fumes. Then she lightly sipped the wine and swirled it in her mouth before she smiled at the waitress, "Perfect."

The waitress smiled, "Very good ma'am."

She grabbed the glass and proceeded to pour more wine into mom's glass filling it about half way before putting the glass in front of my mom and putting the bottle down next to the glass.

Paige spoke, "Have we decided on what you'll be having tonight?"

I looked at her, "Yes I'll have the 26oz T-bone with steamed veggies and a house roll."

Paige smiled, "How do you like your steak?"

I replied, "Medium."

She nodded and looked at my mom.

My mom smiled, "I'll have the 8oz filet mignon with a baked potato light on the butter easy chives and a small amount of sour cream please."

Paige nodded, "How would you like it cooked?"

My mom smiled, "Rare."

Why don't you ask for it to be mooing on your plate mom?

She nodded, "Perfect. I'll be back shortly with your water after I put your order in."

And off she went.

My mom took a pull of her wine, "This is so nice."

I nodded, "Sure is."

My mom spoke, "Gabe?"

I looked at her to address her, "Yes."

She frowned at me, "Everything ok?"

I nodded, "Yep." And quickly looked away finally finding something to look at....the art on the ceiling.

My mom spoke, "Why won't you look at me?"

I looked at her, "Sorry mom just looking around never been in here."

She looked at me, "You sure?"

I nodded, "I'm sure." Happy this ruse fooled her.

Really don't want to admit to her that I can't stop looking at her.

If only she didn't wear something that begged to be fucking drooled on.

My mom sighed, "Listen son I think we should talk about the elephant in the room."

Great!

The good ole confronting our problems head on.

I looked at her in the eye's, "You mean the same elephant that let me fuck her?"

My mom blushed but didn't waiver as she looked me in the eyes, "Yes."

I leaned back, "Ok let's talk."

My mom spoke, "Listen son I know what I did was wrong but as I explained my decision was a lapse in judgement nothing more. And since then you've done nothing but avoid me."

I looked at her, "Well duh mom! Ever since then I can't get that moment out of my head."

My mom took another pull from her glass.

Paige came up and put our waters down, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

My mom smiled, "We're fine thank you."

Paige nodded and walked away.

My mom returned her gaze to me, "You're not the only one who's been replaying that event honey."

I scoffed at her, "Yeah right."

My mom leaned forward and I had a hard time to not look down as her cleavage was in direct competition with her eyes. Still I managed only because I was focused on this topic.

My mom spoke, "No really!"

I folded my arms at her, "Ok tell me what you think when you replay that moment."

I watched my mom blush as she refilled her glass and took a drink, "I think it's better if I show you. Do you happen to have your phone with you son?"

I nodded.

She blushed hard but spoke, "Unlock it for me, go to your camera and hand it to me."

I sighed not liking where this is going. Still I pulled out my phone and did as she asked before handing it to her.

She smiled as she took my phone from me.

She looked around making sure no one was looking at us before she wiggled in her seat swaying side to side. She took my phone and made it disappear under the table.

Is she doing what I think she's doing?

If my mom pulls my phone out to show me her pussy I'm taking her wine and fucking downing it. It's bad enough I'm fighting a chub just from her cleavage. If I see her pussy I'll need to undo my fly just to relieve the pressure.

My mom kept my phone down under the table doing whatever she was doing as she closed her eyes and hummed.

Was she fucking masturbating?

Good God!!!!

I looked around frantically to make sure no one could see my mom fucking masturbating while she held my phone down there to do whatever she was doing with it.

I noticed Paige come out from the back holding a tray what looked like OUR food and I cleared my throat to get my mom's attention.

She was too deep in her business to hear me.

I sighed as I lightly kicked my mom in the shin causing her to flinch.

She gave me a weird look as I pointed to Paige approaching us.

She quickly shifted and brought her hands up on the table leaving my phone down below.

Paige walked up to us and I could tell from Paige's face she had no one idea of what transpired.

I looked around and no one noticed the indecency that had happened at our table.

Paige smiled, "26 oz T-bone steak medium with steamed veggies and a dinner roll."

I held up my hand as she took the plate from her tray and set it in front of me as I looked at her, "Any way I can get a pitcher of water extra ice?"

Paige nodded, "Of course."

She held out the other plate, "And for you miss a 8oz filet mignon rare with a baked potato lightly buttered, easy chives and a small dollop of cream."

My mom spoke, "Thank you Paige."

Paige nodded, "I'll be right back with that pitcher of water."

I nodded.

As Paige left I spoke, "Ok mom you made your point."

My mom blushed but took a drink of her wine.

I looked down at my food happy for something to look at that easily held my attention.....food.

My mom slid my phone across the table with the screen up showing a photo of her pussy.

I hissed, "Jesus Christ mom."

I grabbed the phone and put it down on the bench next to the wall so no one could see what was there especially Paige as she would be coming back with my water.

My mom spoke, "What Gabe it's just a picture of a pussy."

I looked up at her trying to not show her how much that one photo was turning me on. I tried to show that I was irritated, "I didn't need a show and tell. Words would have sufficed."

My mom smiled at me, "But that shows better than I could ever put into words."

I looked at her, "And you want what? Solace that you aren't the only one that our one act that you and the girl's tricked me into doing to happen again?"

My mom blushed but spoke as she started blending her potato with her fork to mix the ingredients together, "Just that that event hasn't gone unnoticed in my mind."

I looked at her, "What about dad?"

My mom took a bite of her now mixed baked potato obviously happy with the flavor notes, "If Jason was home more often to help distract me from our act I wouldn't have to think about it."

I looked at her taking a bite of my steak happy how it was cooked, "So this is what this is about? The fact you haven't gotten laid more often?"

My mom cleared her throat before she took a drink, "I am a healthy still sexually active woman Gabe."

I sighed, "Fine you still want sex got it."

My mom didn't raise her voice but simply spoke, "No you don't son. I'm still sexually actively and that one act made me realize something."

I cut another piece afraid of what she'll say next, "And what's that?"

My mom blushed and she quietly spoke, "That I want it again."

I dropped my fork.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 105 - Day 69 Treating a Ginger as one of the girl's

--------------------------------------

Gabe

Why am I so weak?

I had broken not one but two cardinal rules instilled into me. The first I fucked my step sister Kelly.

And the second.....well it was what I was currently doing to my mom.

I was balls deep in my mom.

It wasn't long ago that my mom admitted to me that she loved me and wished more than anything that I would fuck her again.

I really tried to take the higher ground but as we ate dinner my mom used her feminine charms to convince me otherwise.

Such charms as angling herself in the booth to show me her breasts. Try convincing me to taste her juicy pussy as she would tempt me by sucking on her finger after she stuck a digit or two inside her. And insisting I check out the photos and videos she put on my phone to watch her masturbate.

I told her that I already had Kel and Summer to fuck. Along with the occasional Karinna and Mia. So why should I add her to my bed?

She countered with that those girl's couldn't do what she could. And that she was willing to show me if she let me.

We quickly ate, paid our dinner and high tailed it out the restaurant as more than one person noticed my mom playing with herself as I saw a couple of guy's give me a thumbs up.

Seeing how my mom drank so much wine she wasn't exactly walking normal.....nor incapable of walking semi correctly. Though she was walking without her high heels and lightly jogging to the car, which was a nice view to watch. And it was affecting her cognitive thinking submitting to her lust brain.

As she jumped into the passenger seat she hiked up her dress so much that the bottom opening was around her waist and she lost her panties onto the floor of the SUV......right next to her heels and mini purse. Her top was below her breasts showing she wasn't wearing a bra under her dress.

And she did all this by the time I got into the driver's side and started driving.

She started masturbating saying she needed me now.

I hissed, "Not now we need to get out of the parking lot and...."

She screamed 'now' as she reached over and unzipping my pants. She proceeded to pull out my semi hard snake and cooed, "So big!"

I barely got out of the parking lot as she unbuckled her belt and leaned over the middle console and proceeded to wrap her lips around my dick causing me to slightly swerve out of the restaurant parking lot and onto the road.

Fucking horny bitch.

I can call her a bitch because she was no longer my mom in my mind as a mother wouldn't have her mouth around her son's dick.

It was my only reasoning so I didn't see the person bobbing on my dick as my mom.

It was the only logic I could go with at this moment.

I groaned, "Jesus you could wait!!!"

There was a loud pop as my dick exited her mouth as she exclaimed, "No!" As she reattached her mouth on my dick causing another groan out of me.

If it weren't for the various times Kel or Summer decided to get their protein intake as they had given me road head plenty of times so I was semi used to driving as a mouth massaged my dick.

Still I wasn't a perfect driver to not swerve a little here and there.

I reached over the body divider and smacked my leech's bare ass....hard. Which caused my leech to yelp while my dick was in her mouth.

She stopped and looked up in confusion. I growled my own lust taking over me now that my dick has been inside an orifice, "You want to get fucked again by me then you have to go through the same treatment the girl's go through," I spanked my new bitches ass hard, "Now suck."

I was hoping if I roughed up my mom and treated her like a bitch she would be discouraged not wanting to be used like a whore then she would stop thinking her idea was too conceded.

Color me surprised she nodded and reattached her mouth onto my dick.

Looks like that idea failed horribly.

Was my mom ready to be treated like a whore?

I tried not to think of the act I was doing at this moment as my dick was in the same pussy that birthed me.

I made it to roughly the same turn off as Lilith's playground turn off was before I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned off the highway.....more like swerved off.

Thankful a cop wasn't behind me as I made my maneuver towards the one place where our act was more common.

It was the only thing I could think of at the moment. Cause I sure as fuck wasn't going to make it home the way things were going.

Besides being here meant less camera's and less of a chance getting caught.

I pulled off and drove the small distance towards the playground. Parked the fuck mobile. Pulled my mom off my cock.

And dove into the back seat to create a semi flat surface as I folded each seat to make a sort of long bed.

My mom looked back and giddily followed as the make shift bed was created.

She laid down opened her legs and in heat spoke, "Show me how you treat your girl's."

With gusto I dove my dick deep into her and proceeded to show her what exactly I do to my girl's.

And that's what I had been doing to the bitch under me for her third? Fourth?

Yeah fourth orgasm.

I pounded my newest pussy into submission. Stopping only to enjoy my newest pussy's orgasm as it tried to milk my dick.

The owner of my latest pussy was moaning, groaning, cursing, and making obvious pleas to a deity that had no control of what was happening to her body.

I'm sure from the outside in the freezing temperature a person could see an SUV rocking with a female voice moaning and wailing as I beat my meat into her most intimate spot. The windows were completely fogged up from our combined body temperature, the outside temperature doing absolutely jack shit to the furnace of our bodies heating up as our bodies glistened with sweat.

Plus we may have forgotten to turn off the car and had the heater on full blast as I went pussy spelunking.

For a pussy that birthed three children I had to admit this particular pussy was surprisingly tight.

But if I continue pounding this pussy it won't be tight for long.

The bitch under me was screaming and groaning as her legs shook for the fifth time as I continued my own orgasm ready to go as I felt the tell tale signs I was about to cum.

The female under me screamed, "Cum baby. I want to feel you fill me up again!!!"

I groaned the only thing I could think of in my lust filled state, "You really want to feel like how I treat my girl's?"

The female screamed, "YES!!!"

I did the one thing I had always done that Summer loved that I hadn't done to Kel often enough.

I pulled out climbed up towards her face and rammed my cock one last time into her mouth as my orgasm overcame me.

As my orgasm blasted into her mouth I expected her to revolt and try not to accept what was happening. I looked down at my lasted conquest as her eyes went wide when I blasted my nut into her mouth. Then a look of acceptance happened in that moment as her shocked expression changed to bliss as she started sucking down her newest protein offering and I shuddered in delight.

This woman accepted each release of my hot orgasm coming out of my dick to hit the back of her throat and I heard her gulp it down.

Her tongue flicked my head as the last of my seed was released causing me to tremble.

I looked down at this female as she popped my dick out of her mouth, "So am I one of your regular girl's now?"

I smiled at her.

Looks like I have another pussy.

My last thought as I moved back to the driver's seat buck naked leaving someone rode and put away wet was.....why the fuck was this happening to me?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 106 - Day 71 The Wicked Witch Pt. 1

--------------------------------------

Summer

I sat at the dining table in Gabe and Kelly's house, for how much I'm here might as well be added to the listing that I live here as well. At least I don't have to pay rent, just chip in for food. And a fuck ton better than living under my parent's strict and shitty roof.

Still it would be nice to have a room to call my own but Kelly and Gabe had been so nice to let me live with them in their new house. Kelly shares her closet space with me and Gabe shares his bed with me. The extra curricular activities are a nice plus.

And for a long time I don't know how long since college started I had a morning to myself. No fun filled lessons with Gabe or Kelly. No training my pet, though I should arrange another exercise for her. No drama with the whole experiment and us agreeing to be lab rats. Just me and my tea....at least until 3pm when I had to be at work until midnight which means I'm there until 1am doing paperwork for the night.