Step Sister Corruption 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lightly chuckled, "Ok I'll give you that but not all of them."

Sabrina grumbled, "The one's I've met have been pigs."

There we are there's her problem.

I tried to test the water's, "What if I were to introduce you to a guy who'll focus on your pleasure and not his?"

Sabrina scoffed, "Yeah right. If a man existed he'd be already taken up."

I picked up my tea and mused. I gave her a smile, "Oh I'm sure I can find one."

I refrained from looking up at Gabe's room already filling with idea's for this poor girl.

Sabrina smirked, "I doubt that. Guys only want one thing."

I looked at her, "And we girls don't crave it as well."

Sabrina actually blushed but promptly stated, "Well I don't."

I looked at her trying to not show her my wolf smile but I probably failed, "Ok miss virgin."

Sabrina reddened, "I'm not a virgin."

I already knew that from Dr. Braxter's work up of the girl from when she filled out the questionnaire that were filled out at the beginning of school.

I looked at her, "And How many times since you lost your 'V' card?"

Sabrina stuttered, "I don't see how that has to do with anything."

This time I knew my wolf smile was on full display, "Actually it does. See I think something happened before you came here. What I don't know. Maybe whoever you were with did something horrible and you haven't gotten over it. And when you came here it pissed you off to hate men. And being forced to take a class even I thought was stupid but quickly found it empowering to where I could be comfortable in my sexual appetite and not feel shameful about a single thing. But you the timing couldn't have been worse and made you see the class as turning everyone into," I looked at her, "What was the phrase you used......oh right, " I smiled at her, "Sluts."

Sabrina looked at me her face hadn't changed colors.

I poured the freshly made tea that had started whistling, as I voiced my little hypothesis, into both cups.

I walked around and set the freshly made tea without any additives only honey in front of Sabrina. I smiled at her, "Am I close?"

Sabrina looked at me and nodded. Her eyes started watering, "His name was Jason."

FUCK!?!?!?

All that was guess work.

I looked at her and put my hand on her's, "Is he the reason you hate men?"

Tears freely flowed from her eyes, "Partly."

I looked at her waiting for more she just looked at the tea but mumbled, "I thought he was the one."

She looked up at me, "You know what I mean."

I lightly smiled at her, "Let me guess he's the one who took your virginity?"

She sniffled and nodded.

I tried to not laugh at her.

I remembered my first guy and thought I loved him. But like other guys in my past. Either they couldn't rise to the occasion or couldn't keep up with my appetite.......that is until Gabe.

Wait a fucking second.

I looked at her, "Did you go from ow this fucking hurts to I need another orgasm?"

Sabrina blushed but spoke, "Not in so many words but yes."

CALLED IT!!!!!

I looked at her, "Then why deny that you're a normal red blooded female?"

Sabrina blushed, "Because it's not how I was raised."

I blinked....wait what?

I spoke, "Huh?"

Sabrina sighed, "My parent's are old fashioned."

She smirked and lightly chuckled, "Mom and dad sleep in separate beds. Probably why Peter left."

I looked at her, "Peter?"

She drank from her cup before speaking, "My brother."

I looked at her, "Ok.....so how does your parent's not sleeping in the same bed make any affect on you?"

I looked at her, "Did they find out right away?"

Sabrina's eyes watered but she wasn't crying. She simply shook her head, "Not at first no."

She blushed, "But when my period showed up late I kind of freaked out and that's when they found out."

She sighed, "That's when my parent's found out I was sexually active when I started to freak out my mom started crying and my dad freaked out talking about how he raised a slut and a whore."

She looked up, "God I thought Jason impregnated me though he had worn a condom and pulled out every time he came. And then my dad coming down on me calling me every derogatory name because I opened my legs for some boy before I was even done with school. My mom didn't help saying my father was right and I should have saved myself for marriage."

She started to lightly cry but didn't she just smiled, "Thank God for Peter as he took me to the clinic to get me tested." She chuckled and said, "Apparently I came down with the flu earlier and that's what threw off my period."

She smirked again, "With that news a relief Peter took me to see a gynecologist just so I could be put on birth control."

She frowned deeply, "After that fiasco Jason started to dodge me for nearly a month being weird each time I tried to hang out with him."

I spoke, "Afraid that he might have of knocked you up?"

She chuckled and nodded.

I was beginning to understand this girl.

But I had to dig deeper, "Is that when you started to hate men?"

She shook her head, "No."

I looked at her, "Then who was it?"

Sabrina frowned and sighed, "Barry."

I looked at her, "Barry?"

She nodded and the water works started but she wasn't sobbing. Instead she growled, "The fucking bastard."

Yep this was the guy who turned her.

I suddenly felt a huge feeling of deja vu hearing Sabrina's story because of how closely resembled Kelly's story.

Though I think Kelly's record was a lot higher than Sabrina's.

Only difference was that Kelly didn't truly hated guy's unlike Sabrina. She just had a bad record because she was hiding her ability......which held her back from fully enjoying sex.

Sabrina started to actually cry. I held her hand, "it's ok if you don't want to tell."

Sabrina shook her head, "No I feel like I need to tell someone."

She sighed as she looked up to wipe away her tears, "I started fucking the bastard as I thought he was charming and....." her lips trembled, "sweet."

She immediately spat as she spoke those words. She looked up as she sobbed, "God I was a fool. I was just another notch in his fucking belt."

I remained quiet afraid that if I said anything she would stop and I really really walked to know. Plus I was getting pissed at Barry for turning a girl into a man hater.

Sabrina looked around and blushed, "I'm sorry Summer you don't want to hear this."

I whispered, "Yes I do!"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 109 - Day 71 The Wicked Witch Pt 4 : Relationship

--------------------------------------

Gabe

A foot nearly dislodged my door as it was damn near kicked off causing me to just about shit myself and may have caused me to scream like a little bitch....in the middle of my stream.

Thank God I was recording and not live streaming for my channel.

Summer stormed in looking all sorts of bothered apparently pissed about something. And from hearing her telling me about the very energetic and opinionated Ms. Sabrina Maliger.

I looked at Summer, "So did Sabrina get to you again?"

Summer looked at me and I instantly regretted my question as she growled, "Get Dr. Braxter on your phone now!"

I didn't hesitate as I grabbed my cell phone, unlocked it, pulled up Dr Braxter's contact info and hit call. I quickly handed it to Summer too afraid to ask another question.

I looked at the camera and went through the process of stopping my recording and will do this video later.

I sighed at least I got four videos done for my channel as I was working on the fifth before I was rudely interrupted.

Summer walked into my bathroom and I heard her growl at Dr. Braxter, "I need your help."

I looked at the closed door and decided to be somewhere else.

I know I promised Summer that I'd stay upstairs while her bitch came over unless something happened.

I wonder if this could be considered as....something.

Still I'm not sticking around.

I walked out of my room to find Summer's guest still here.

The guest quickly noticed me and squeaked, "I thought we were alone!!!" As she covered herself only being in her bra and skirt.

I looked away, "Yeah sorry Summer had me stick around in case something bad happened."

I descended down the stairs as the girl promptly grabbed her top and put it back on as she huffed, "Where is she?"

I spoke as I got downstairs, "Pissed and on the phone."

The girl which I imagined was Sabrina from the photo spoke, "Oh!"

I spoke, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. But no offense whatever you two talked about pissed her off and frankly I'm not staying in the same room when she gets like this."

I moved passed Sabrina and spoke, "So I might as well make an early lunch. Want to stick around and get an early lunch."

Sabrina nervously spoke, "I don't want to bother."

I waved at her, "Nonsense. You're a guest. I don't mind cooking for one more."

Sabrina sighed, "Ok. I appreciate that. Thank you."

I looked at her as I began pulling out cookware, "Mind me asking what you two talked about?"

Sabrina blushed but deftly spoke, "I'd rather not."

I shrugged and turned to grab things as I thought what I should cook. I looked in the fridge of tightly packed food that I had packed just the other day.

I tried to think of a recipe and simply closed the door on the fridge. I tapped on the screen for lunch ideas and quickly found one that looked appetizing. I checked the ingredients against what we had and found we had everything.

Looks like I'll be making a chicken veggie bowl.

I looked at Sabrina, "You allergic to chicken quinoa or veggies?"

Sabrina shook her head. I smiled, "Good."

And I started heating up two pans as I moved Summer's tea mess to the side.

I pulled out the required ingredients and started cooking silently completely ignoring Sabrina.

I threw the shredded chicken we had into the pan that I lined with coconut oil and started cooking it as I threw vegetables into the other pan I had out.

I started spreading out the chicken when the uncomfortable silence got too much for Sabrina as she spoke, "You have a lovely home."

I looked at her and smiled, "Thank you." And returned my attention to cooking making sure I don't burn shit.

Sabrina spoke, "Do you mind me asking how you and...."

I spoke, "my step sister."

Sabrina, "Oh. So you're not actually related."

I laughed, "Only by marriage."

Sabrina spoke, "So how can your parents afford all this?"

I shrugged, "Hard work and luck mostly."

Sabrina, "Oh."

I looked at her, "You trying to gauge how rich we are?"

She looked at me, "You're definitely more well off than me."

I smiled, "I've been hearing that a lot lately. But honestly you and everyone else are seeing the now where we're comfortable. You didn't see the before. Trust me we had a hard time like anyone else."

Sabrina blinked, "Ok."

I sighed, "How about yourself? You come from money?"

Sabrina instantly scoffed, "Not hardly. My parent's make enough money to barely scrape by. Hell I'm here only through a scholarship."

I nodded as I tossed the veggies in the pan, "As are we. I know Kel and myself are on scholarship. And I believe Summer is as well."

Sabrina sounded surprised, "Really? I thought mommy and daddy got you in through donations?"

That made me laugh......hard.

After my laugh I spoke, "Nope. I got in through academic scholarship. Kel got in with a sports scholarship. And I believe Summer received an academic as well."

Sabrina sighed, "And here I thought you were all richy rich."

I shook my head, "Not even close."

Sabrina sighed, "Can I ask something?"

I flipped the veggies trying to judge if they looked done or not as I moved the shredded chicken around. I spoke, "Shoot."

Sabrina spoke, "How come you haven't hit on me?"

I looked over my shoulder to look at her, "Because." And returned to cooking.

Honestly I thought Sabrina was good looking but due to her being a man hater I decided to treat her like a person instead of an object.

Besides if I'm honest juggling two sex crazed girl's was difficult but juggling the multitude who seemed to be chasing me down was getting tiring. I'm just lucky it's just Summer and Kel who I frequently been deep dicking whereas the other's are a here and there kind of situation.

Not to mention my mom who I recently deep dicked.......again. Sigh!!!

And was back to avoiding.

Though I'm glad dad is back home for her to rape until he leaves again.

I just hope his next trip he takes mom again just so I don't have to deal with her or the weirdness I felt being around her.

I mean do I try to imagine her as a person while I'm fuck her like I do with Summer or Kel? Or do I treat her like my mom?

Honestly fucking my mom still kind of weirds me out though I'm slowly getting used to it. Man if a shrink heard me now they would probably prescribe me a shit ton of medicine and possibly electro shock therapy.

I'm sure any guy hearing my thoughts would punch me in the face and would give about anything to be in my shoes.

Sabrina spoke, "Because Why?"

I didn't want to get into this. I looked up at my room desperately hoping Summer would get done with her phone call to save me from this topic.

But nothing.

I sighed and moved the veggies off the fire and set the chicken to the lowest setting so they wouldn't burn.

I reached for the seasonings, "Look Sabrina I don't know what you think about guy's especially after what Summer told me about your first encounter. With that said, I honestly have a good thing going at the moment and trying to hit on you would more than likely solidify what you think of men and jeopardize what I have. So if you want confirmation about your thinking of men you won't find it here. If you want an actual guy to talk to who isn't trying to get into your pants then I can be that guy if you let me. However if you're going to lump me in with every guy without knowing me then that's your choice."

I stopped seasoning the chicken and waved it towards my face finding the aroma pleasant.

I pulled the chicken off the fire.

With all the hard stuff cooked, I pulled out a pot put in some water not a whole lot just enough to start off and put it on the fire waiting to see the water slowly bubble before I poured in the quinoa.

I looked over at Sabrina, "Make sense."

Sabrina sighed, "So you're offering friendship?"

I laughed, "Yeah I know it sounds weird having a guy willingly throw himself into the friend zone but like I said I have a good thing going right now. Though you could be gorgeous worth hitting on I'd rather have a female friend."

I pointed my chin towards my room, "Besides she more than is enough to handle."

Sabrina scoffed and sounded defensive as she spoke, "So you're saying I'm not gorgeous."

I sighed and thought wrong use of words Gabe along with the words dolt, you just insulted her looks. I looked at her, "Sorry I didn't mean to insult your looks. No offense. I meant to say that I'm already happy with what I have."

I was trying to use word's making it sound like Summer was my only bae. Not the slew of girl's visiting my bed....or couch.....or car. Ok every surface I can fuck on or in.

Sabrina sighed, "So you're trying to tell me you're happy with Summer and are willing to be MY friend?"

I nodded finally she gets it!!, "That's if you let me."

Sabrina perked up a little, "That would be nice."

I spoke over my shoulder, "So as my friend do you like your chicken spicy or not?"

Sabrina spoke quickly, "Not thank you. No offense but I'm sissy when it comes to spicy."

I separated the meat, "Wussy style it is with the girl's." As I threw a shit ton of cayenne, habaneros, and tapatio into my chicken.

Sabrina tried to protest, "I'm not a wussy."

I looked over at her to show what I had done to my portion of chicken, "Oh really?"

She squeamishly spoke as I waved my flaming chicken next to her making her eyes instantly water, "Wussy yes."

Summer finally spoke, "Jesus Gabe I can smell the heat from here. Leave the poor girl alone."

Both Sabrina and myself looked up at her. I was silently happy she came out to save me from Sabrina's obvious insecurities.

You would think for a girl who was a proclaimed man hater she had been quite insecure since I've met her.

I smiled at her, "Just showing her my cooking."

Summer strode down the stairs, "Uh huh." She turned her attention to Sabrina, "Don't mind the dolt he's not happy with his food unless it burns going in and out of his body."

Sabrina chuckled.

Summer didn't stop, "And I thought we talked about this babe. Eating all the spicy shit makes you taste salty."

Sabrina's jaw hit the table as Summer referenced to my taste openly in company.

I shrugged, "Sorry it's been a minute since I've had something spicy."

Summer smirked at me, "Uh huh then you better take an extra helping of Nutters or I'm not going down on you for a couple of days."

I looked at her, "Yeah Yeah." And I went back to cooking as I pulled a bottle down for the supplement cabinet.

I heard Sabrina stutter, "H-how?"

Summer spoke, "See. Openness and comfort as I was talking about."

Sabrina, "I've never talked so openly like that?"

Summer laughed, "See it's not slutty or whorish when you can comfortably talk about it. That's what Dr. Braxter was trying to get us to do....be comfortable with yourself. It's not like we go around advertising our sex life."

Sabrina, "I don't know."

Summer quickly spoke, "Ok would you consider it slutty or whorish if we flaunted our sexuality in public or in front of you?"

Sabrina, "Kind of Yeah."

Summer, "But we're not flaunting it not making you feel small because we're better than you correct?"

Sabrina, "No not really."

Summer, "We're just comfortable to talk about it without making you feel small."

Sabrina, "Ok you've made your point. You're not a whore or a slut. It's just weird that you're talking so comfortably about his taste."

Summer quickly spoke, "Which is true," she quickly yelled at me, "Which he knows I fucking hate."

I spoke back at her, "Come on babe when was the last time I ate something spicy?"

She retorted, "Last week ass."

I fired back, "And then I taste salty last week?"

She was quiet.

I spoke, "Did I?"

Nothing.

I looked at her, "Bitch do I have to put you over my knee to get an answer?"

Summer quickly spoke, "That would be nice Yes."

Sabrina quickly started chuckling at our back and forth. Summer, "See comfort."

I spoke, "I still haven't gotten an answer!"

Summer, "Shut up."

I growled, "Shut up!?!?"

I moved the pot from the fire as I was about to add the quinoa as it was almost perfect temperature.

I walked around the counter, "I don't care if we do have company you're going to answer my question."

Summer quickly jumped up and pointed at me, "Oh no you're not. Not in front of company."

I quickly jumped over the sofa clearing over Sabrina's head as Summer retreated over the ottoman still pointing at me, "No."

I moved around, "Answer the question in front of your guest Summer."

Summer quickly moved around the ottoman to face opposite me as Sabrina started to giggle at the back and forth from us. Summer laughed as she smiled at me, "I'm not telling."

I ran around to catch Summer and stretched to grab her. Summer ran around and leaped over the chair as she laughed narrowly getting snagged by me.

I looked at Sabrina, "Sorry for what you're able to see."

And before Sabrina could register what happened I stepped on the stupid female hiding ottoman and bounded over the chair to tackle Summer as Summer quickly yelped, "Oh shit!"

I grappled Summer down to the ground and promptly to start tickling her sides, "Answer the question!"

Summer yelled out, "NO!!!"

I attacked a different spot just inside her thigh causing her to laugh hard, "Answer it!!"