Step Sister Corruption 031-040

Story Info
Gabe's story continues.
12.5k words
4.69
5.7k
13
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 31 - Spa

--------------------------------------

We walked into the spa semi content but I still felt a small bit of embarrassment.

Like the fact that I'm in a spa typically associated with females.

The girls, including my mom, opted for the complete package. And the girls, mainly Summer, talked me into getting the completely package as well.

Do you have any idea what the complete package at this spa is?

It's not a simple relaxing massage. Or a simple seaweed wrap, like how in the hell is that supposed to relax someone. Oh can I please be wrapped in something that someone usually pulls out of their ass crack when they go swimming in the sea.

No the complete package here is a shave wax hot oil melting rocks full body massage.

Did I point out the shave wax removal?

I was confused why the girl's, mainly Summer and Kelly, I wasn't too sure about my mom and I sure as fuck don't want to know, were already smooth downstairs.

So why in the living hell did they need to be shaved if they were already shaved?

I got talked into getting shaved by Summer so she didn't have to pick out hair when she goes down on me.

Let me be clear. I'm proud enough in my man hood to admit I trim just so when a girl does go down on me she won't have to pick hair out of her teeth. I kept my downstairs tight and trimmed.

Yet I got talked into getting my shit shaved.

I must be stupid.

After Summer worked her charm convincing me that being smooth downstairs would be hot, is when they separated us.

The girls went one way.

I went another.

Then the awkward began.

I went into a little room with a table in the middle with obvious cloth on it that I easily concluded was a massaging table. A funky looking chair. A simple table with a rolled up cloth of some kind. And various other nick knacks around the room for decor.

The female who led me to the room told me to strip down completely and put the robe on that was on the table.

I'll admit I've never been to a spa so I didn't know the proper protocol for anything.

So I naturally stripped like was asked of me, throwing my clothes into a pile in the corner, and put the robe on that was rolled up on the table.

I sat on the funky chair not really knowing what to do next.

I waited for what felt like forever but was probably 5-10 minutes at best.

The same girl that told me to strip brought in a cart with all sorts of items. She walked over to the little stereo in the corner that I somehow missed and put on some weird ass sounds. Then she turned to me and told me to remove the robe and lay on the table in the buff.

I was naturally embarrassed for us both and hesitated to open my robe let alone take it off.

The girl held up a large sheet and turned her head obviously knowing I was embarrassed.

Which I will admit did help.

So I removed the robe and lay on the table face up.

The girl gently put the cloth over and told me to relax.

I tried I honestly tried but the whole getting my shit shaved put me on edge. What made it worse that a girl will be shaving me.

I barely trust my barber to cut my hair. So if I can't trust my barber how can I trust a girl to shave me?

The girl obviously saw that I was nervous and walked out saying she'll be back.

I don't know if it was the music or how everything was but somehow I eventually relaxed.

By the time I actually relaxed the girl came in and asked if I felt better I looked at the girl and nodded.

She smiled at me and said she was going to put a hot towel over my face to aid in relaxing.

I didn't get a chance to refuse before she put the hot towel on my face.

The girl lied to me it wasn't hot......it was fucking scalding hot. I felt like my face was beginning to melt. It was a miracle I didn't scream.

But after a few seconds my face got used to the lava towel and I was back to being calm and relaxed.

I felt the girl lifted the cloth to reveal my legs and junk to her.

The girl told me she was going to put hot towels on my legs and a warm cloth on my groin.

I was going to tell her to fuck off with her hot towels after having one on my face but it was too late. She put the fire towels on my legs and a mild warm towel on my junk. She even tucked the warm towel under so my nuts could experience the warm cloth.

Once again I'm surprised I didn't scream when the towels were applied. But like my face after a few seconds my legs and boys quickly adjusted to the heat.

I don't know how long the girl let the towels sit on me but somehow I fell asleep only to be awoken by the girl as she asked for me to flip over.

I grumbled that I had been woken up completely forgetting that I was supposed to be shaved....maybe that would come later.

Still I rolled over putting my face on the donut as the girl started to rub my back.

Oh my God!!!!

I can't believe how good this feels.

It was so good that she coaxed me back to sleep.

I mildly felt her rubbing me but that just put me into a deeper sleep.

I don't know how long I slept but the girl lightly shook me telling me that I was done and I could get dressed after she left.

I blinked confused.

Wait wasn't there supposed to be more?

Wasn't I supposed to be shaved?

The girl left. I got up kind of grumpy but other than that I felt amazing and like I was made out of soft rubber.

I looked down and found my boy's were completely smooth. My legs was smooth.

When the hell did she do that?

I shrugged not knowing and relieved that I had worked myself up for nothing. Though I did double check to make sure my dick and nuts were in the same place and undamaged.

All good.

I put on my clothes feeling weird having my boxers go on now that I was smooth. But I let that odd sensation pass. But I got fully dressed.

The girl returned after I got fully clothed and made me follow her back to the lobby where the girl's were waiting. They looked to be in the same boat as me......they were jello and completely relaxed.

My mom handed the money to Kelly and told Kelly, "Can you and Summer go get me a smoothie from the shop just two stores over? I'll have a banana strawberry kale smoothie with Greek yogurt hemp and flax seeds. You two get whatever you want." She looked at me, "You want anything Gabe?"

I just looked at Kelly, "I'll have the same." Not really caring what I was caring. I wasn't too picky.

Kelly grabbed the money and repeated the order before walking off.

My mom looked at me and said, "You and me in the car."

I gulped.

Great round 2 of the ass chewing.

Or would this be considered round 3?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 32 - Day 3 Conclusion

--------------------------------------

My mom and I sat in overly large SUV that seemed so empty and the same time very cramped as the unspoken loomed in the air.

I sat completely uncomfortable not knowing what to say.

Finally my mom broke the silence by sighing, "Damn it Gabe I hate knowing what I know."

I spoke, "How do you think I feel?"

My mom chuckled at that but she spoke, "Well I have an idea how to help you and Kelly with her training." She grumbled, "Still can't believe I'm actually helping out even thinking this."

I looked at my mom, "Oh how's that?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Let's just say I need to run my idea by Jason and see what he thinks." She frowned, "But there goes my new studio." She sighed, "Damn it."

She looked off no where before returning her attention to me, "If I can swing my idea it'll take some time if you're dad goes with my idea. Do you think you can wait that long?"

I looked at her and nodded. Granted I was actually disappointed that I couldn't fuck Kelly again.

Why the fuck am I disappointed in that???

I almost wanted to smack my head hoping the snack would put me back on the straight and narrow.

Knowing my luck a simple snack wouldn't work. I'd have to hand someone a bay bend over and tell them to swing for the cheap seats.

I looked at her, "How long we talking?"

My mom shrugged, "No idea. 8 weeks if it goes the way I'm thinking. Maybe more."

Crap 8 weeks of no fucking Kelly......wait 8 weeks of no fucking Kelly under my parent's roofs

I don't know if Kelly will wait that long. I'd like to say I can't go that long without pussy but then I remembered I had options like Summer or Jessica.

I can easily wait 8 weeks without dipping my dick in Kelly's pussy. I had other pussy's to keep my dick wet.

And I'd be going on a trip with Jessica shortly. That I can't wait for.

I looked at my mom and nodded.

She smiled and the girl's were just walking up.

My mom spoke as she turned the vehicle on, "If there's anything you need to help let me know Gabe."

The girl's got in and Kelly and Summer handed us our smoothies. I took one sip and found the mixture pleasant.

We rode in silence the entire way home only making one stop to pick up some food.

When we got home I pulled mom aside as the girl's and dad ate and spoke to her.

The trip home made my think and an idea popped into my head after last nights fiasco. I needed pay back. And it was possible that mom's connections might have the tool I need to exact my revenge.

Mom smiled after I laid out my plan. My mom listened to my plan and looked at me with a devious smile, "Boy she must have done something to you my son. Mind me ask what it was?"

I looked at her and said, "You really want to know?"

My mom nodded and I leaned in and whispered two simple words, "Edging torture."

My mom blinked and smiled with she lightly bit her tongue. She looked at Summer then at me, "Let me see what I can do."

I stopped my mom and she looked at me confused as I said, "Seeing how you're being in helpful mood. Any way I can get those videos from the security camera?"

My mom immediately spoke, "Gabriel Samuel Newman. Why the fuck do you want those?"

I instantly winced hearing my full name. Yep I over stripped my bounds.

My dad yelled out, "What's going on dear?"

My mom yelled, "Nothing honey."

She looked at me and growled, "You're pushing your luck."

I tried to put on my best smile and dopy eyes knowing full well when I used this against my mom she always caved.

I wanted those videos for two different reasons. One of obvious and the second was just selfish.

One I needed to know exactly what was seen and heard on those videos though from what my mom had said it's pretty good.

Two I wanted the videos for my own selfish reasons that any red blooded male would attest to... do I really have to spell it out?

My mom looked at me and growled, "I hate it when you do that."

I held my pose hoping I don't pay my cards wrong or I'll be grounded......or worse.

My mom sighed and muttered, "Fine. I'll assume you still have my laptop because it's not in my room where it should be."

Shit. I knew I forgot something.

I nodded.

My mom pinched her nose, "Fine the password is 'training'."

Fuck. Why didn't I think of that? It was so simple that no one including my dad would have never guessed it.

My mom spoke, "After you're done with the videos. Delete them and make sure to empty the trash so your dad doesn't stumble on them. And I expect my laptop back when you're done."

Dad yelled, "You two better come get some food before it gets cold."

Mom yelled, "Be right there."

Looks like our conversation is done.

We went to the table and sat and ate dinner.

After dinner, mom hauled dad off to obviously speak to him about her idea whatever that was.

I could only guess.

Just as we were about to start going to our sides of the house to do whatever we were going to do before sleep is when I got a text from Ben.

Ben: your sister's masks are ready if you all want to come get them.

I text back: alright I'll let them know.

As soon as I showed the girl's the text they pretty much got dressed and bolted.

Good I needed the me time.

I broke out moms laptop after I retrieved it from Kelly's room and brought it back to my room.

I logged into the surveillance system through the laptop and was happy I could upload the video from last night onto my online storage.

Well that answered that question.

I quickly

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 33 - Plans

--------------------------------------

Summer left after breakfast saying that the whole conversation with my mom kind of caused her to feel uncomfortable having me dick her down. She decided to go home and deal with her mom's bitchiness for a few days until she feels things are back to normal.

I couldn't blame her. I felt the same way though if I'm honest dicking down either girl will be sorely missed.

I went from swimming in pussy to almost nothing in one fail swoop.

At least for the time being.

Mom was working a deal though I had no idea what that deal was.

Or at least I didn't know until dad called myself and Kelly down stairs for a talk.

I was just about outside the door to go somewhere when my dad caught me.

Dad, "Oh good Gabe I need to talk to you and your sister. Can you go get her?"

I looked at him weird and silently cursed his timing. But I nodded.

I went upstairs to knock on Kelly's door which was now locked.

I could hear moaning and bells in her room.

I knocked on her door.

I heard her hiss, "Shit." Before she tried to be upbeat, "Who is it?"

I spoke, "It's me."

Kelly growled, "I'm busy. Can this wait?"

I spoke through the door, "Nope. Dad wants to speak to us."

I heard an immediate fumble and lots of sounds before the door cracked. Her mask was on but her eyes were wide. She whispered, "Did he say what he wanted?"

I shrugged and whispered back, "No idea Kel. Just come down and we'll face this together."

She nodded and said, "Hold on. I need to sign off. Give me a minute and I'll be right down."

I nodded and said behind me, "Hurry up."

And I walked downstairs.

It was obvious that Kel had started her cam shows that Summer prescribed her to do so she can get used to her body being seen and actually get comfortable with people seeing her special skill.

Why is it when girl's have some thing so cool like her get so embarrassed by something that most guys would kill to experience?

I smiled at my own thoughts and experience with Kelly's special trait and thought it was cool but there was some obvious cons to her special trait.

Like the constant edging with that trait because they, especially Kelly, need their hole unblocked so their fluid can be released and makes their organ very sensitive.

So if you like edging then let them keep going until they pass out.

If not it's a constant battle to see who gets to orgasmville first. You want them at least one then you want yours but because of their trait you are fighting for your own before their next release happens.

I leaned that the other night after Kelly was effectively done after being teased and played with all day.

I got downstairs to sit on the couch where my dad and mom were waiting. I felt completely uncomfortable just sitting there.

I didn't know what was going on.

Did mom tell dad?

I looked at dad trying to gauge his reaction. He didn't look pissed but he also didn't look pleased. He was in normal dads mode just not showing anything.

I thought about my dad's face and thought he could probably kill at the poker tables with his poker face.

Eventually Kelly came down. Her mask was off. She was dressed. And she looked all sorts of frustrated.

My dad quickly spoke, "Now kids I'm sure you're wondering why I called you down here."

Both Kel and I looked at each other praying that it wasn't about our 'fun' together.

He didn't wait long, "As you know we plan on building a new building which was supposed to be a new studio for your mom and I."

Both Kel and I nodded. We knew that from yesterday's news.

He continued, "But your mom brought up a good point that you two will be starting college within a few weeks. And you'll need your space so you don't keep us up with your studying or any of that. So with that in mind I'm going to go to the contractors to see if we can't build a in laws house for you two to stay in."

I blinked completely flabbergasted.

I wasn't expecting this.

I looked at Kel and even the gears in her head were turning as she had a huge grin on her face.

Kel jumped up after she made up her decision immediately rushing her dad and saying, "Thank you thank you thank you thank you."

She stopped and hugged my mom, "Thank you thank you thank you."

Both my mom and dad were laughing at Kelly's obvious joy.

I looked at my mom and she instantly saw my look only winking at me. I smiled at my dad and said, "Thank you."

My dad laughed after Kelly sat back down, "It's not set in stone yet. I still need to talk to the contractors to see what we can and can't do. I have already talked to our realtor that got us this place to see if there's any land on our property that we can purchase on the cheap so I'm waiting on that first. Let me first find out but if it happens there will be some changes."

I looked at him, "Like?"

My dad stopped laughing and looked at us calm and stoic showing no emotion, "There will be no parties I can't afford contributing to minors even if you are 19."

Both of us nodded quickly and said, "We won't throw parties."

He nodded, "And Kelly I want you to switch your current arm band to the plug because you're going to college."

Kelly blinked, "The plug? Don't you mean an iud dad?"

He looked at her, "No I mean the plug that Muschi has and says that their product has a better effective rate than your typical iud. I want that for my daughter."

I knew what dad was talking about when he mentioned the plug. It was a form of birth control much like the iud just smaller and just as effective if not more but I don't know the full specifics other than it plugging a girls tubes so eggs never drop. Nor do I know any of the side effects.

I'm not entirely too sure the entire process or all the side effects seeing how the product was released 6 months ago.

I only knew of the plug is because that's what Jessica has. But I believe she takes supplements for something pertaining to help the plug or help her. I'm not too sure.

What I did know it was damn near impossible to get pregnant with the plug. Or at least that's what was reported on the plug.

My mom chimed in, "But honey your daughter already has an iud."

My dad blinked, "She does?"

Kelly nodded, "Yeah dad I had the band removed and iud installed because I kept getting migraines from the band. Don't you remember?"

My dad shook his head, "No I don't. When did this happen?"

My mom lightly slapped his arm, "A year ago you dolt. Remember you were gone and we went and had it done. I told you about it."

Dad blinked like he was trying to recall everything that happened. He sheepishly shrugged, "Sorry I forgot."

Dad sighed at Kel, "Sorry honey I just don't want you to get orgasms. And I'm not going to pretend you're not sexually actively. I just wanted a guarantee that you'll be protected."

Kel smiled at him, "And I am dad. I make sure I'm always safe. Besides my iud is just as safe as the plug and probably just effective."

Just then my mom gave her a look. A look that Kelly returned back at mom.

Dad must have missed the exchange between them but I didn't.

I lightly snickered and both gave me the stink eye.

I'm just glad there wasn't some type of guy plug.

Can you imagine a plug in your penis or nuts keeping you from orgasming. That would be maddening.

Plus I'm sure there would be some type of explosion if one were created. And no guy wants a high chance of his dick or nuts exploding after the first use.