Step Sister Corruption 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I should have told her to wash her hands.....but I was a little distracted before they left.

I shook my head thinking back on it.

This is crazy! This is crazy!

I need to get my mind on something else.....someone else.

I had left the entertainment room and went back to my bedroom to find Jason sawing logs....disappointingly.

I was able to coax Jason out of his slumber with my usual way by giving his private region a nice licking and kissing.

It wasn't long before Jason woke to my coaxing and we had our usual fun. Jason pleased me......enough.

Jason woke up to an sleep shattering blow job and proceeded to pound my sopping wet pussy.

Though I will admit Jason is a fantastic partner both inside and outside the bed. He does have his downfalls that I have put up with because he usually makes up for it somewhere else.

Typical Jason within minutes he shot a second load into me causing my usual shuttering orgasm as I felt his hot goo unload into me.

No Jason isn't a minute man nor is he a marathon fucker. He does just enough to not piss me off with his lackluster stamina.

I'm just thankful I have a sensitive pussy or I would have kicked his ass more than once. I just wish he had better stamina.

Oh well beggars can't be choosers.

But soon after he exited me I felt hallow. After which Jason flopped over and was out breathing heavily before his snoring started gaining tempo and volume. I was still energetic for some odd reason.

Jason was back to sleep after our little romp for a second time.....he was quickly snoring fucking louder and louder with each breath. Within seconds it was so bad I might need to go to sleep on the couch or somewhere else. Or I'd have to find a way to silence him.....like maybe a pillow....or duct tape.

I wondered if super gluing his lips closed will help. Na that's too much.

I wanted to play with his now limp goo covered fellow but I could tell Jason was spent and I wasn't.....Damn it!!!!

At least I achieved orgasm, but was it the orgasm I was looking for?

I shook my head and needed to do something.

I could get completely pissed until I pass out. But I don't think there's enough wine in the house.

I could drink Jason's personal stash of what he calls "semi expensive" whiskey. I would call them fucking expensive. Anything that costs more than $100 is expensive in my mind.

Though Jason could argue my shoes, purses, lingerie, or clothing was expensive. I argue that without the accessories I wouldn't be so popular on my channel.

Either way both Jason and I had expensive tastes. I'm just thankful Jason had diversified so much and we had so many followers or we wouldn't have half of what we have.

Anyways I could drink some of his whiskey until I pass out but I run the risk of either being really frisky, more than I am now. And Jason was already spent probably couldn't get round 3 out of him so quickly.

Another outcome of me drinking is I might turn into a mega bitch, which is very high.

Or holding my hair as I empty my stomach into a porcelain bowl, which is another high possibility.....I'm a little bit of a light weight......which Jason greatly appreciates.

All these possibilities were more likely than me passing out and sleeping next to the snoring ass in our bed.

But if I'm being honest drinking that much and passing out isn't really a good way to go to sleep....or wake up from either.

No sleeping elsewhere is my best option. And safer than harming my love.

I wonder where I should go to sleep?

I guess I could go to sleep in one of my girl's beds seeing how they won't be home for a few more days.

That's probably my best option.

I will probably go to sleep in Samantha's bed. She has a bigger bed than Jasmine's. Plus Samantha's bedroom was closer to the bathroom compared to Jasmine. Though not by much.

I had put on a pad and underwear mainly because I didn't feel like showering. Nor did I want to ruin Samantha's bed when I sleep in it especially with Jason's particular filling juices very likely leaking out of me. A juice that I had now two shots in my insides at the moment.....ok maybe 1 and a half.

Which felt amazing.

Possibly another reason why I was still turned on. Something about feeling that warm batter leak out always made me want more of him shot into my womb.

Sometimes it was hard to control myself from pushing Jason to fill me more than he already does.....sometimes. I cheat by spiking his coffee or drinks with a variation of supplements to push Jason to take me as much as he does.

If I weren't using so many Muschi products I would probably be concerned that I could possibly become pregnant....again.

I was secretly happy that Muschi had created so many products to help with such activity to help whoever took it.

Unlike other companies prior to Muschi was formed that said their product worked but it was a simple filler and possibly worked if at all.

But Muschi's products not only work as they say they do but at a fair price for what you get. They also had amazing results.

Speaking of which I was on Muschi's website using my credentials which gave me access to the more 'powerful' products that aren't available to the public.

God do I love their products and what they do to me.

Being a personal rep for Muschi and having them as a sponsor does come with certain perks. Like the discounts and monthly free packages I receive from Muschi to advertise on my channels.

Now to only find a product to assist with my.......revenge? Assistance?

Revenge definitely revenge.

That little bitch can't tease me. Me, her mom, that has raised her for so long without some type of payback.

Or could this be considered a punishment?

Eh....I'll go with revenge.

Revenge would taste so sweet at this moment.

Though I had taken out my frustration on Jason but here I was....leaking more and wanting more.

Sigh....maybe I shouldn't have taken that stupid product earlier but I loved it so much....and what it did to me.

I looked through the hidden section of Muschi's more potent products.....after I stole my own laptop back from Gabe's room.

Stupid kid forgot to give me back my laptop.

I searched the site and came across a product that instantly caught my attention......Lilith's Elixir.

What's Lilith's Elixir?

That's new....I think. Though I will admit I don't visit the hidden section of Muschi's website for their approved products often. But this product wasn't there last time I visited the site.

I clicked on the product and started reading the products description.

The more I read the wider my smile got.

By the time I read the description completely I'm sure I had a shit eating grin on my face.

This product will do.....yes it will make my revenge so sweet. And it could help with Gabe's payback with Summer.

I saw on the options I could go with the company's public release which was a 100ml bottle at 5% strength. Or I could get a 100ml bottle at 12% strength which isn't public. Or a 250ml bottle at 12% another non public release. Or a 250ml at 22%. Or a 250ml at 33%.

I selected the 250ml bottle at 22%.

More was better. Right?

That was my logic.

Actually I tried to select the 33% but it immediately asked for my credentials and said I didn't have the right credentials. When I selected the 22% my credentials worked on that one and it went into my cart.

I slightly wondered who could use the 33% but I shrugged as I was happy with the 22%.

Maybe I should test the product before I use it on Kelly.

From what I read of the description it sounded like it might be fun.

Maybe a lot of fun.....I hoped.

20 minutes later I had a selection of products in my cart ready to go.

Once I checked out, I almost rubbed my hands together like an evil bad guy before they started laughing maniacally.

I only had to wait.

I can't wait....