Step Sister Corruption 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just held up my hands in defeat.

Kel looked at her dad, "Seeing how I already have the iud I should get what I want in the planning."

My dad laughed, "Let me see first if we can then we can work the rest out."

Kel nodded, "Deal."

My dad looked at me and I shrugged, "Just let me know if it happens I'd like some things as well."

My dad nodded, "Let me work it out and I'll let you two know."

I nodded and said, "We done here. I got someplace to be."

My dad nodded and my mom winked at me.

I didn't give a chance to see what Kel did. I simply got up and walked out.

I had a pussy reservation for my dick and I didn't want to be late.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 34 - Enter Jessica

--------------------------------------

I drove semi like a maniac as I drove from my place over to Jessica's place.

I had called Jessica after Summer left and she said she was going to wait a couple of days before we were back to fucking like rabbits due to the confrontation with my mom.

I still didn't blame her. And honestly, though Summer is fun, I kind of missed Jessica.

I don't love Jessica. Let's get the straight right now.

I just love what she brings to the table.

Took me roughly an hour and a half to get over to Jessica's. I know I've said it takes roughly 50-60 minutes to get from my place to town but that's to the heart of the city. Not there other side where Jessica lives.

I kind of wished she lived on our side of town but oh well.

I pulled up to find the only car in the drive way was Jessica's an old beat up car. Her dad's way of teaching Jessica of how to treat and maintain a vehicle is important. Especially when you're a girl.

I guess I can see the logic in it.

Most girl's my age their parents usually buy them a new car hoping they will treat it with respect.

Certainly was that way when girl's got their license in high school their parents immediately bought them a brand new car. Or at least the parent's who could afford to do that.

I kind of got lucky but that was because of my findings and it was a shared car between Kel and I. But Kel hardly drove my car. She usually bummed rides from friends, usually Summer.

I was so excited as I pulled up to Jessica's drive way. So excited I always had a hard on but that was the lingering effect of the supplement's. I may or may not have forgotten to take my morning supplement's note that Summer was going to be away for a couple of days.

And good thing I stopped because my privates were really beginning to show permanent affects from the supplements. I felt like my nuts were the size of softballs. And my dick was nearly in a constant state of arousal.

I needed to cycle off for a couple of days before I cycle back on.

I walked up to the door to find it unlocked just like Jessica told me she would do. I just had to lock it behind me when I got in.

I made my way to Jessica's room which she had black out shades over her windows making it darker than crap.

Still I locked the door behind me.

I tried to adjust to the darkness but couldn't see shit to save my life.

So I did this whole using my foot to make sure I didn't run into shit. As soon as my foot tapped against something I reached down to find Jessica's bed. I reached out further to confirm it's bed like quality.

I stripped down to nothing and pulled the sheet up, as soon as I could find, and slipped in.

I quickly found a warm rear.

The owner was sleeping on it's side.

I ran my hand up and found the hip. It continued up finding the waist. My hand didn't stop going up until it found the outline of what it was out to seek. It went further into the body until my hand grasped an orb with a small semi warm metal object protruding out.

The owner lightly moaned.

I leaned in and lightly kissed the area of the body that I knew would really start the owner's motor and start the wetting process.

Once again the owner lightly moaned.

The owner lightly whispered, "Must you exploit my spots?"

I didn't answer but my hand answered by lightly kneading where the metal bar bell was and lightly twisting the bar bell only to release it.

The owner groaned, "Fuck stop that."

My hand answered by lightly pulling the metal bar before releasing. Then grabbing the bar again to lightly twist it before releasing. Then lightly pinching the flesh the bar bell.

The owner winced and moaned, "Please!!!"

My free arm snaked under the small form which lifted allowing my arm under it. After my arm fully enveloped the small form to pull into my body.

My mouth found a nice lobe. I flicked the lobe with my tongue before bringing the flesh into my mouth and ever slowly and lightly apply my teeth to the flesh.

At the same time my hand that was on an orb traveled south on the body.

As soon as my hand hit the flat stomach the owner lightly flinched and tried not to squeal as the spot was more ticklish than turn on spot. But my hand didn't stop. It kept going south until it found a nice smooth mound before the attachments other wise known as legs blocked my hands travel down south.

The owner sensed this and opened her leg moving it over mine before letting it rest there. The obstruction removed my hand continued until it found small moist warm lips.

My hand lightly trailed it's fingers along the lips until it slipped further into the lips to be greeted by a noticeable wetness.

The owner moaned, "Fuck Gabe stop teasing me. I've been dealing with horny guys all fucking night. I need cock and now."

Jessica arched her back separating her body from mine, reached behind her until she found my stiff member, then moved my member towards herself. She had to slightly twist her hips until her lips touched my tip.

She begged, "Push."

I slowly pushed my hips forward and felt myself slowly enter a nice wet hole.

The owner purred, "Yes that's what I needed."

I kept pushing but our odd angle I could only push myself about half way in.

Still it wasn't long before the owner's ass started slapping against my hips.

Granted I couldn't fully enter my prey but it still felt amazing. Especially after all the supplements were wearing off by the effects were still in full affect.

It wasn't long before my prey started her first orgasm.

I grabbed the owner put her on her back, grabbed the back of her knees and folded her in half.

I needed pussy. I needed to fire.

The owner moaned, "Yes!"

She knew what was going to happen.

I guided my dick towards it's favorite home......pussy. As soon as I found the opening I thrusted deeply.

I got a groan and a shake from the female form under me.

I started pounding going to town.

I was full stroking this bitch feeling I was bottoming out but I was deterred from just accusing this pussy.

The female, "Yes pound me."

The smacking sound getting louder and louder as each thrust got harder and harder putting my weight behind each thrust.

It wasn't long before the body convulsed. Legs that I had pinned down trying to push me off but wasn't strong enough to push me off.

I didn't care I kept going.

I was close.

I heard an odd sound going off but couldn't register the sound.

Jessica groaned trying to sane something but couldn't get it out.

I kept going hearing something from Jessica but what she said it didn't register.

I was at the precipice ready to unload my pent up backfill of man juice thanks to those blasted supplements.

My nuts felt like I had at least six months of juice ready to unload though I had fired off roughly 48 hrs ago give or take.

Jessica slapped me knowing I wasn't here.

I stopped and looked her, "Huh?"

I couldn't see in the dark but I could tell from Jessica's voice she was trying to be sweet, "Either finish or get off me. I need to start getting ready for work."

I blinked.

How the bell has so much time passed? Wait how much time did pass?

I spoke, "I thought you had the day off?"

She pushed me off her and groaned as my dick left her sensitive canal.

She turned on the light, "I was supposed to yes but one of the girl's called in sick so they called me and I couldn't say no. Especially tonight's theme, that's when I make the most money."

I looked at small form, "Why didn't you tell me?"

She laughed, "Because I wanted dick and if I told you that you'd wait. And frankly I couldn't."

She didn't have to lean down much because I was sitting on her bed.

She just leaned in and kissed me.

She broke the kiss, "Now if you shall excuse me I need to get ready."

I looked at her, "What's there to get ready. You just have to put on a bathing suit and viola you're done."

Jessica laughed, "There's more to it Gabe. I need to shower, then apply makeup, then apply oils, then put on the right outfit and layers to hide behind. Remember today is strip day which is a live event."

I looked at her confused.

Live event? What the fuck was that?

I never really went to linoleum enough to notice there was themes. I usually showed up saw girl's in questionable clothing got my coffee and drove off.

Jessica sighed, "Of course there's themes Gabe. How else do you expect me or any of the girl's to get so many tips?"

I shrugged, "I just figured you put on skimpy clothing and the tips just rain."

Jessica laughed, "Oh you poor fool."

I looked at her not really understanding.

Jessica sat down next to me, "You really don't know do you?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

She smiled, "Maybe you should come and watch. Or better yet you can sign onto the live event Then you'll understand."

I laughed, "Thanks but no thanks. Besides I doubt your boss will like it me hanging around all night?"

She waved at me, "Nonsense. It'll be a whole lot of fun.....and tips."

Was I really being invited to watch girls strip as they sold coffee or watch an event to see it happen?

Jessica got up and spoke, "Choose which you're going to do but in the mean time your ass need to leave."

Did Jessica just use me?

Should I be offended?

Or should I be blessed?

Was Jessica becoming a whore for money or am becoming crazy?

Why the fuck are these girl's acting so weird with me?

Do I bring this out of the girl's?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 35 - Reflection

--------------------------------------

I got back home after Jessica basically used me and kicked me out after I had missed lunch fucking her. Which is very unlike her.

Every time I come over and we bone each other she's usually up my ass for another.

But today she was more excited for the money than me.

Was Jessica becoming more focused on the money than me?

Did I care I just got used by a girl?

Of course I cared.....I think.

Wasn't this something a guy was supposed to do? Use a girl then kick her to the curb.

Then why was I so concerned the same play was used by a girl on me?

Was it because now I was without pussy for the night.....again. After swimming in sweet wetness for over 48hrs was I expecting to continue swimming in it?

Well the whole mom talk kind of killed any naughtiness that Summer and Kelly felt towards me. And honestly I couldn't blame them.

And after putting Jessica on the back burner for so long, should I really blame her when she just ignored me too?

I looked around at my empty quiet room wondering how I got here so quickly.

I mean I could jump online and watch Jessica's live event and see her strip. But honestly that would irritate me. Nothing worse than watching your girl give tons of guys willing to pay her strip and tease.

I could break into Kelly's room and give her audience a show as I fucked Kelly. But I didn't want to force myself on Kelly.

Wait why was I so sorrow? And why was I missing Kelly?

I shook my head and looked at the time. It was roughly 8:20pm.

How had I moped around for so long? I mean I got home roughly around 2pm.

I had dinner with the fam but I was stuck in my head asking so many damn questions. And now it was 8:20pm.

I needed to watch something and the only thing I could think of was anime. It was the only thing that held my attention long enough so I didn't have to dwell on any of these questions that were currently bringing me down.

I mean I could still text Summer but before she left she asked to be left alone into the weirdness was gone and I was trying to give her that.

I went downstairs into the entertainment room and tuned over to my anime channel.

I was happy to find another set of my favorite anime was released. Usually I try to wait into any of my favorite anime's release at least 6 or 7 episodes of the season before I binge watch. If I know their season is only 12 episodes long I try to wait until all 12 are released before I watch.

Time to sit back and binge and try not to focus on any of my current problems.

I got to episode 6 of this series before I figure walked into the entertainment room.

I looked over noticing the figure to see.....my mom.

I blinked looking at her, "What are you doing mom?"

She smiled at me, "I could ask you the same question son."

She walked up and I could see she was in a tight tank top and tight fuzzy bottoms. Even in my mom's pjs it looked like she was showing off her curves.

I'm sure if either girl saw her in this get up they would either sneer at her jealous of her curves or try to undress her with their eyes.

I tried not to admire my mom. I had already committed one taboo. I didn't want to add another to taboo to my resume.

But fuck it was to not look my mom in the eyes when she was showing to me her turkey was done. It's the first thing a red blooded heterosexual male notices on a female. That or their ass.

I'm more of a boob guy.

As soon as I admitted that to myself I immediately started cussing in my head.

This fucking bitch was the reason I had so many turn ons.

DAMN YOU OEDIPUS!!!!!

I forced myself to keep my eyes on my mom's eyes completely ignoring, or trying to ignore, the gravitational pull to look just a little bit more south.

I lightly spoke, "Fuck I need to see a shrink."

My mom spoke, "What was that son?"

I looked at her and shook my head, "Nothing."

She looked at me, "Then why are you down here instead of in bed?"

I looked at her, "Same could be said about you mom."

She looked at me, "I heard noises coming from here this late at night and went to investigate. I come down here to see my son watching anime when he should be in bed."

I smiled, "Well you caught me. Mystery solved. You can go back to bed I'm almost done here."

She put a hand on my shoulder, "But that doesn't explain why you're down here Gabe?"

I shrugged, "Just wanted to watch some anime mom."

She looked at me, "That doesn't explain why you've been so quiet most of the day."

I waved my hand at my mother, "It's not your problem mom."

She sat down next to me and put her hand on my lap.....near my dick......causing it react.......and by react I mean stiffen. She spoke, "You can tell me anything son."

Fuck you supplements!!!!!

God why did my mother have to be gorgeous???

I looked at her hand and silently commanded my dick 'DON'T GO TO STAGE 2!!!!! I REPEAT DON'T GO TO STAGE 2!!!!!'

I put my hand on my mom's and moved it into my other hand hoping she didn't feel my dick reaching out.

I quickly put my other hand on my lap pushing him down before he went into 'Tent Mode'. I looked at her and said, "It's just something I'm working through mom."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Is it because your sister is upstairs masturbating and you're not?"

My eyes widened.

And that's when something I wasn't expecting.......I saw stars.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 36 - Stars

--------------------------------------

"Ooooowww!!!!!"

I held the back of my head.

My mom just smacked me in the back of my head.

I looked at my mom, "What was that for?"

She looked at me straight faced and said dead panned, "That's for earlier. Which I should have done originally. And this as well."

As she hit my arm.....hard.

She quickly followed the hit to my arm with a smack to the back of my head again.

The only thing coming out of me, "Ow!" "Oof!"

Within a few seconds mom effectively slapped and hit me 11 times. She was hoping the smacking and hitting would knock some sense into me. And honestly I hoped so too.

I had pretty much held my hands and arms over my head trying to protect myself.

The only thing that escaped me was, "What the fuck was that for?"

She hissed, "You know what for? Really Gabe? I thought I taught you better than that?"

I looked up at her, "Why didn't you do that earlier?"

She sneered at me, "Like I'm going to hit you in public and in front of Kelly or Summer. Are you insane?"

Fuck my mom had switched from loving to punishing. The doors were closed.

While I'll admit my mom is an all around sweetheart she knew how to punish me. And I hadn't experienced an ass whooping from my mother in nearly 12 years when my mom caught me stealing money from her purse.

Over the years my mom had rarely had to beat me. Her main approach was sit down and talked to me. But I guess in situations like these an ass whooping was needed.

For a little 5 foot woman she knew how to punch.

She stood over me, "Well Gabe what do you have to say for yourself?"

I looked up at her, "I'll sorry mom."

A tear fell from my eye.

She sat down on the sofa while I laid there keeping an eye on her. She just huffed, "Damn it Gabe I thought I raised you better."

I looked at her, "And you did."

She just rolled her eyes at me, "Uh huh. What do you call all this?"

I looked at her I decided to try a different approach hoping that avoiding the obvious I could get out of this mess and hopefully this ass whooping.

I spoke, "You're the one who taught me to help others where I can. Didn't you?"

She looked at me, "That's not what I meant and you know it."

I looked at her, "Do you want me to stop helping Kelly," I looked towards the camera making sure I used my words carefully, "issues."

Mom looked towards the camera's and waved, "Please I blacked those out 10 minutes ago. You can speak freely."

Then she looked at me, "But fucking her? Really?"

I spoke, "How else was I supposed to help mom? Kelly was hiding something and only when we discovered the truth is when we decided to either let the problem continue or help her. Would you have done any different?"

My mom sighed, "Honestly I don't know what I'd do. I really want to help her too Gabe but you and her. I still don't think I can get behind that."

I looked at her, "Then why convince dad to build a private building?"

She looked at me, "Come on Gabe it's obvious I want to help."

She sighed, "And as much as I don't like it you've already broken passed Kelly's defenses. She'll open up more with you and Summer than with me."

A tear fell swelled up in her eye, "I just hate this happened Gabe. I never knew Kelly had so many problems. If only she came to me I could have helped her."

Just then a voice came from the door, "How can I come to you mom?"

Both of us looked towards the door and saw Kelly standing at the door.

I wonder how much she just saw. Did she see mom kick my ass?

Mom spoke, "Kelly, what are you doing down here?"

Kelly blushed, "I kinda went to check of Gabe."

Mom tilted her head, "Why?"

Kelly blushed hard, "Ummm I got teased a little too much."

Mom finished her sentence, "And you needed Gabe to help with your frustration."

Kelly looked down but nodded.

My mom hissed, "I thought I asked you two to not engage in that? I'm so close to getting your father to agree to all your terms and mine. And you're here to risk everything already trying to break your promise to me Kelly."