Step Sister Corruption 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly frowned, "I'm sorry mom. But I'm just so damn horny right now."

Mom folded her arms, "Then use a dildo. I know you have a dozen of those things."

Kelly pouted at my mom, "It's not the same thing and you know it."

My mom pinched the bridge of her nose, "Young lady do you have any idea what's at risk?"

Kelly lightly stomped her foot at mom, which I thought was brave especially in mom's current mood, "Please I need dick. And I need it now."

My mom sighed, "Fuck Kelly you're pushing my buttons. Can't you just wait until I get your dad to agree to the house?"

Kelly pouted, "That'll take too long."

This was my opportunity to try to sneak out. I needed out of this awkward situation and out of this ass beating.

Still can't believe mom tricked me like that just in order to beat me.

I got up and was about to take one step but my mom looked at me and growled, "Stay."

Kelly walked up to and put her arm through mine, "No here's going with me."

My mom was practically ready to scream but she controlled herself and sighed. Then she tried a new tactic, "Kelly do you want to continue fucking Gabe?"

Kelly blinked like the change of tactic threw off her train of thought. But she nodded.

My mom, "Yet you promised me."

Kel pouted, "I know but I'm just so damn horny."

Then Kelly changed her own tactic to throw off mom, "Do you have any idea how horny I am right now?"

This time my mom blinked and even this red head blushed as she spoke, "No but I can guess."

Then she shook her head and waved her hands, "Hold up we're getting off topic."

Just then Kelly did something that will change my view of Kelly forever and her beginning of accepting who she was.

Something that will haunt me and turn me on forever.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 37 - Battle of Wills

--------------------------------------

Kelly grabbed mom by the shoulders and kissed mom.

I blinked in complete astonishment.

I was completely shocked.

They only person more shocked in the room was my mom.

Her eyes were wide as Kelly kissed her.

My mom tried to push Kelly off her but Kelly went from holding her shoulders to fully embracing her like my mom was Kelly's new lover.

My mom had two things working against her. One she was much shorter than Kelly so she was kissing up to Kelly. Two Kelly was much stronger than my mom.

My mom tried to push but failed. She tried to smack Kelly but couldn't get a good angle.

Eventually my mom's eyes went from being wide to fluttering to closed enjoying the kiss. Her arms wrapped around Kelly embracing her.

Soon my mom opened her mouth to accept Kelly's tongue.

I was in a state of confusion and being turned on.

My subconscious was like 'IN YOUR FACE OEDIPUS!!!!'

But my conscious was at war with itself.

I had a tent in my pants.

I watched no knowing what was going to happen next.

Now that Kelly had mom in her embrace obvious goo to Kelly's strength. Kelly released the kiss and mom horsely whispered, "What are you doing Kelly?"

Kelly didn't answer she just reached into mom's pants and started attacking mom's pussy. Her other hand slipped under her shirt and started playing with moms orbs.

My mom grasped as the new frontal assault flooding her brain with nothing but good sensations. A moan escaped my mom.

Mom tried to escape the assaults and walked back. Only to fall onto the sofa. Kelly followed mom all the way down.

Kelly leaned in and went back to kissing my mom. My mom only opened her mouth and their tongues shared each other's space.

My mom occasionally moaned inside Kelly's mouth.

Soon Kel was working her hands on mom.

Kel lifted mom's shirt to release her orbs to the world and pulled her pants to moms ankles.

Kel immediately dove in and put her mouth on moms glorious erect nipples. Her hand never leaving mom's pussy.

I stood completely dumbfounded.

Do I take off my shorts and pull down Kelly's shorts?

Do I stand there and start masturbating?

What do I do?

I mean it's my mom. Should I help break this apart?

Do I scold Kelly?

Do I film this?

Without thinking I brought out my phone and started recording it.

After a couple of minutes Kelly broke and stepped back leaving my mom laying there mostly naked.

Kelly spoke, "Now you semi know what I'm feeling."

I looked down to see Kelly's fingers that were just inside my mom's pjs were glistening with an obvious wetness. I quickly put away my phone.

My mom gasped and looked at us with glazed eyes before she covered herself.

It took her a minute to come back to her senses but it was obvious her mind was distracted. She pulled her shirt down to rehide her equally massive breasts and pulled her pj bottoms up. Her face was red from embarrassment and frustration.

My mom held her chest and looked from Kelly to me then back to Kelly. The only thing she said was, "Fine you win."

Kelly smiled knowing she had just won.

But at what cost?

She had effectively in one move changed the dynamic between her and mom. And mom wasn't going to let this level of betrayal go unanswered.

I wasn't going to say a single thing. I remained motionless.

Like I was a statue trying to remain unaffected though I had an obvious tent in my shorts.

My mom looked at both of us and said, "Fine you win Kelly is that what you want to hear?"

Kelly shook her head, "No mom I just wanted you to understand how horny I am and how much I need dick. Like I said I trust Gabe. Don't you?"

My mom hissed, "Damn it."

She sat there thinking before she finally spoke, "I made you promise that will be no foolery under our roof."

Kelly countered, "But you didn't make us agree that we couldn't elsewhere."

My mom looked at her obviously her gears were spinning, "So what are you suggesting? Each time you and Gabe do the tango you go elsewhere."

Kelly nodded.

Kelly did have a point. Mom did make us agree no fucking while we were under THEIR roof. She mentioned nothing about under other roofs.

My mom sighed, "What do you want from me?"

Kelly stood in defiance when she said, "Your vehicle."

My mom instantly said, "No absolutely not. I'm not having my car smell like sex."

Kelly stomped her foot, "But Gabe's car is too small."

My mom looked at her laughed, "Well you'll just have to figure it out. But you're not using my car. You really want relief you can figure that out."

Kelly looked at mom and said, "Fine."

She grabbed me by the gruff and led me out of the room.

Just as we were about to exit the room Kelly stopped and said, "We good?"

My mom sighed, "Yeah we're good."

Kelly smiled, "Love you."

And pulled me out.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 38 - Next Lesson

--------------------------------------

I still can't believe the scene I just witnessed.

Honestly I never knew Kelly had it in her to actually seduce mom.

Had she become dominant? Or was it for the essential need that she wanted that drove her to over come her submissive nature?

That was probably why she did what she did, just to answer her need that allowed her to overcome her submissive nature.

It was quite the feat to see. I still didn't believe it actually happened.

We walked outside and I looked at Kelly in astonishment.

Kelly looked at me incredulously, "What?"

I looked at her, "I still can't believe you did that."

Kelly looked at me, "Come on Gabe you know I can't wait as long as mom wants us to wait before I get any type of legxercise."

She walked over to my car, "Come on we need to go somewhere."

Then an evil idea hit me.

Why is it evil ideas hit me when I least expect it? Why didn't I think to have Kelly sic on my mom in order to get our way?

That is something a dom would make his sub do.

I'm sure Summer would have thought of that.

Summer.....hmmmm I wonder if my idea Summer would be all for.

I looked at Kel and said, "Go get your second mask."

Kelly blinked at me completely confused as to why I would bring up her masks.

I repeated myself, "Go get your second mask....oh and a sharpie."

Kelly was confused. I walked up to her and moved her to the few blind spots on the outside cameras that was in the corner of the garage and the house.....just underneath the camera.

I grabbed her arms and put them above her head. I leaned in for a kiss which Kelly greedily opened her mouth begging for a kiss. My other hand slipped under her shorts to feel nothing but wetness.

Kel moaned in my mouth before I broke the kiss and said, "Go....get....your....mask. And.....a...sharpie."

Kel nodded and as I slipped my hand out from her shorts and let her go did she slowly walk off. I imagine she was fighting her urges.

While she was gone I pulled up my phone and opened a text to Summer.

Me: What are you doing?

I waited a few seconds before Summer text back.

Summer: At work though almost off. Why what's up?

I completely forgot that Summer worked at Pink's Gym. I have no idea what she does there because I can't go in. I just know that, unlike Kelly, Summer's membership was at a heavily discounted rate.

Me: How long before you're off?

Summer: 45 minutes. Just waiting on my replacement to show up.

Me: Want to have fun?

Summer: Depends where

Me: How about at Lilith's Arcade?

Lilith's Arcade was your typical mature store....sort of. It did more than sell various adult items. There was more to than just toys and clothing. There was actual games, private stations, a small movie theater, g holes, and various other things.

The perfect place for Kelly's next thing she needed to learn.....or at least see if this particular lesson was to Kelly's liking.

Summer: You have me interested. Why?

Me: Just meet me there. It'll take me about an hr or so to get over there.

Summer: Ok I'll meet you there.

I text back.

Me: Perfect

Just then Kelly came back with the mask in her hand and a sharpie in the other.

Kelly spoke, "I still don't know why you need these?"

I smiled at her, "You'll see. Now hop in."

Kelly hopped into my car and off we went.

10 minutes into the drive I convinced Kelly to give me road head which she instantly smiled, unbuckled, leaned over, unzipped me, and immediately went to work.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to drive when there's a moist mouth?

Let me tell you it was exhilarating and nerve racking.

My only saving grace is that hardly anyone takes our road towards town because it isn't a main exit out of town. It's a long exit if people were wishing to take the scenic route which most sane people never did.

Hell even the cops hardly patrol our street so technically I could drive way beyond the speed limit until I got close to town before I had to abide by the speed limits.

Still I drove the speed limit.....and tried not to look like a drunk by swerving this way and that.

When I got on the main highway that took me around the city.

I quickly found my exit and fired my pent up goo into Kelly's wanting mouth that I hadn't blasted in Jessica because her alarm rudely interrupted pound time. Damn her wanting more cash.

Still it was nice to finally release some tension.

It took every fiber of my being to not roll my eyes into the back of my head as I fired more than a mouthful into Kelly's gullet which she greedily swallowed without any orders to do so.

I will admit I did swerve just a bit but I made it look like part of my exit routine as I left the highway onto the road that will take me to Lilith's Arcade.

It took me another 25 minutes from exiting the highway to get over to Lilith's which like us is a little outside of town.

Kelly instantly saw the location and looked at me with horror as she comprehended why I needed the mask.

I smiled at her and said, "Welcome to your next lesson Kelly."

Kelly blinked as we pulled into a free space.

The lot at Lilith's was nearly packed unlike any other adult store. It was roughly 4 stories tall.

Like I said this wasn't your stereotypical adult store.

One the bottom floor was a casino lounge with actual machines, a craps table, a couple of poker tables, a couple of blackjack tables, and a roulette table.

Naturally you had to be 21 to be on this floor. And security sure as fuck won't let us go beyond the 1st floor with providing ID that we were over 21 and I highly doubt they'll let Kelly onto the 1st floor with what I had planned. But they will let her go to the second floor or up with my idea....I hope.

One the second floor was your typical toys, clothing, and displays.

This floor or above you only had to be 18 which we qualify for.

The third floor was your gaming locations both sit down and VR, your private rooms for whatever including access to g holes.....for a small fee that is.

And on the fourth floor was the mini theater showing movies.

From the 2nd floor up is where either of us could go.

All we had to do was enter into the main foyer and quickly hit the elevator to go to the 2nd floor or up. I just hope security doesn't stop either of us.

I haven't been to the Arcade often maybe once or twice since I turned 18 that was before I found what the internet could offer and have various items delivered to my door without having the feel like a perv.

And for what I had planned probably was something that wasn't uncommon at the Arcade.....I hoped.

We sat in the car as Kelly stared at the place in wide eyed horror only imagining what I had planned.

She didn't realize it but she subconsciously made her hand disappear into her shorts.

I waited for one person and one person only....Summer.

We didn't have to wait long before Summer's car pulled into the lot and parked diagonally from me.

It was time......

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 39 - Ride Up

--------------------------------------

We got out of the car and all three of us stood in the parking lot.

Summer smiled at me, "Hey handsome."

She walked up to me and kissed me.

Kelly remained quiet.

Guess Summer doesn't understand the concept of friends with benefits don't kiss each other in greeting though I'm not complaining.

She broke the kiss, "So what are we doing here?"

Kelly was now listening to what I was about to say.

I looked at Kelly, "How do you feel about exhibitionism?"

Kelly's eyes went wide while Summer cooed, "Ooo! That's fantastic. I like your thinking Gabe."

Kelly blurted out, "I can't do that!"

Summer followed my lead, "Come on Kel even you like the attention when guys check you out."

Kel looked at Summer, "Yeah but that's with my clothes on. Not being nude!"

Summer countered, "But this will help you."

Kel looked at us, "How?"

I spoke, "This will help you get comfortable being naked online and when you finally get with a guy again. Just helps you free yourself."

Kel booted out, "But on the computer in protected. Here I won't be."

I laughed, "That's what the sharpie is for. We can write on you 'No Touch Only Admire'. Plus me and Summer will be right behind you to make sure nothing bad happens."

Summer looked at me, "You brought a sharpie?"

I nodded.

Summer looked at Kel, "Did you already start your private shows?"

Kel looked at Arcade but nodded.

Summer, "How many people subscribed?"

Kel didn't look towards Summer, "I think I got maybe 1000 viewers and half subscribed to me."

I blinked, "That's pretty good. Right?"

Summer laughed, "Not when the few were viewed during our research had 50k subscribers and the few videos we watched had 150k people watching at that moment."

I looked at Summer, "Really?"

Summer nodded and said, "We could write on Kel her user tag on the site on her stomach and back that way we could promote her."

I looked at her, "I like your thinking."

Summer spoke, "But we don't have her mask to hide her face, or did you bring that too?"

I smiled as I opened my car door holding up the mask.

Summer smiled, "Hand me the sharpie." She looked at Kel, "You strip."

Kel gulped and looked at me, "You two will protect me?"

Both of us nodded.

Kel sighed and removed her top and bra. Summer grabbed the sharpie from me and went to work writing on Kelly's body.

20 minutes later we strolled into the arcade. Kelly had her mask on, her shoes on, and nothing else on.

She had various markings written on her body. On her breasts were 'No Touching', above her lower lips 'Reserved', on her tummy was a site that I was very familiar with Thanks to mom's private channel with obvious Kelly's user name which is Lia753, on her ass was 'No smacking or touching' and on her back was the same as her tummy. All of were in a nicer handwriting than mine so I'm glad Summer wrote everything on Kelly's body.

We followed behind her and when we entered the arcade the person and security standing in the foyer looked at Kelly wide eyed. She quickly bee lined to the elevators trying to avoid them.

We walked in to see the security guard nearest spoke, "She with you two?"

We nodded.

He continued, "Going to the adult section?"

We nodded obviously only place we could go as Kel bolted towards elevators.

He smiled and spoke, "Make Sure she's dressed when you all leave."

We nodded and walked off to the elevators where Kelly was waiting on us holding the door open.

Kel didn't punch a floor so I looked at Summer, "Where should we start?"

Summer leaned over and pushed '2'.

We hit the second floor and immediately stepped out. Well at least nearly all of stepped out. The only person who didn't was the naked girl with the mask on.

Summer looked at Kel, "Come on your have people waiting to see your gorgeous body."

Kel stuttered, "I...I....I'm n-n-not sure about this."

I grabbed Kel by the hand and said, "Nonsense. Summer and I will be right behind you protecting you."

Summer smacked her ass causing Kel to jump and Yelp but it got the point across.

Kel gingerly walked out and onto the adult sales floor.

Time for Kelly to gain followers......

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 40 - Never Mess With A Ginger

--------------------------------------

I still can't believe that bitch did that to me.

To me!!!!

A person who had protected that little girl through all of her late night outings.

A girl I had protected and diverted her father, my husband Jason, while she snuck out whatever flavor of the month beau out of the house. And she did more than once.

A girl I had helped raise.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

To go and tease me.

God I can still feel her lips on mine.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Focus Sarah old girl. Focus.

My son and daughter not from my womb had left to fuck each other roughly an hour or so ago.

I still can't believe I let them go.

At least I didn't let them use my car. Really don't want to smell someone else's sex, let alone my son and daughter's.

I shuddered as I thought that.

After they left, I had stood there completely shocked that Kelly had done that to me.

God did it feel so fucking good.

Fuck!!!!

Stop it Sarah. You shouldn't be thinking of your daughter as a possible lover.

You were raised better girl.

Then why did it feel so good? Was it because Kelly felt so soft? Was it different compared to my husband's masculine hard body?

Fuck fuck fuck. Stop it!!!!!

After Kelly and Gabe had left I stood there dumb founded that Kelly had taken such an initiative to tease me.

And I was so close too. She had achieved her goal of teasing me making me understand her dilemma which I could only guess....until that moment.

I'm just glad Kelly didn't go down to taste or she would have received an unknowing surprise of her parents mixed juices.