Step Sister Corruption 041-050

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
14.6k words
4.68
6.3k
12
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 41 - A Taste of Exhibitionism

--------------------------------------

Have you ever had plans that instantly went to shit?  Then try to salvage your plans somehow?

Yes that was us.

We didn't get far into the Arcade's adult store on the 2nd floor before a deep voiced man yelled, "Hey you can't be in here like that."

We all looked over to the gentleman standing behind the register like deer in a headlight.  The gentleman behind the counter who looked like a mix between your typical pervert and biker with an obvious biker leather vest sighed at us and pointed towards a sign as he spoke, "No nudity here."

We all looked at the combo of signs but the one he pointed towards that read 'No Nudity!'

I wanted to point out to the gentleman that the few times I had been here I had personally caught people who obviously were breaking this particular rule.  Hell I'm sure minus Kelly there would be someone who was blatantly breaking this particular rule.  I just had to find them.

Summer whispered to us, "I'll take care of this.  Just wait right here."

I watched Summer walk over to the person standing behind the counter before I scanned the area to help prove my point.

I was thankful that I was so tall as I could easily see over the racks of merchandise.

I saw quite a few people looking over towards the nude Kel both male and female.  I even saw them with their phones out obviously either taking photos of Kel in all her glory including all the writing on her body or they were videoing her.

Either way we were semi getting our possible new members for Kel's teasing website.

I silently hoped that Kel didn't find mom's account and vice versa.

Guess when you have a popular site where perverts can watch girls undress and send signals to the female via vibrator for the small small price of whatever it costs.

Don't ask me about the price. I have no idea I never went to the site ever since I was accidentally shown my mom's account.  After that I avoided the site at all costs.

If I remember correctly from my buddy the membership was $3.99 a month and sending signals ranged from $.99 to $50 depending on the person, members, and whatever.  I really wasn't listening very well at the time.  My eyes were kind of focused on the naked form in front of me until I realized it was my mom.  Then I really wasn't listening as I proceeded to freak out then start smacking my now enemy for showing my naked mom.  It was like he planned it to subtly drop that my mom was a whore making money off of perverts....coming from the pervert that was showing me he was a pervert.

I know it sounds ironic as I stand here.  But my argument was I'm teaching Kelly.

Plus I was currently swimming in minge so the whole going to the store for toys was a mute point at the moment and pretty much pointless.

Though I would be open to ideas.  I made a mental note to look around here to see if there was anything that screamed at me that would be a possible good tool to help teach Kel.

I looked back at Summer who looked like her and the man came to some sort of agreement.  She walked up to us smiling.

I looked at her, "What?"

Summer whispered, "I'll be right back.  Just stay right here."

Both of looked at her confused.

I looked over at Kel to shrug at her and noticed that Kel's inside thighs had a noticeable clear drop slowly run down the inside of her thigh.  At my height the drip was near her knee.

I leaned forward and noticed there was a noticeable clear moist web at Kel's crotch.  There was was not one not two but three clear stringlets mere inches below her lips on the inside of her thighs.  There was another droplet slowly running down the opposite thigh.

I stood back up and looked at Kel who was wide eyed in her mask focusing on Summer and holding my arm.

I whispered at Kel, "You ok?"

She muttered, "Huh!"  Before she blinked and looked at me.

I repeated my whisper, "You ok?"

She whispered back, "I'm so nervous."

I leaned down to whisper near her ear, "Don't be.  No one knows it's you and we are here to protect you."

Kel nodded.

After about 5 minutes Summer had weaved the aisles and come back up to us....me specifically and said, "I need $40."

I blinked, "Why?"  Without really looking down at Summer's hands.

Summer whispered, "I made a deal Kel could stay but needed to cover her nipples and holes."  She held up a small box of nipple covers and a thong in the other.

I sighed and reached into my shorts to find....fuck I forgot my wallet.....at home.

FUCK!!!

Summer watched me pat myself and looked at incredulously seeing my frantic pat.

Summer sighed, "What?"

I whispered, "Kel pulled me out of the house so quickly I didn't grab my wallet."

She folded her arms with the items in her hands, "Yet you still got your keys?"

I whispered, "Which are hanging up near the doorway.  My wallet was upstairs."

Summer sighed, "You'll pay me back tomorrow at orientation right?"

I blinked, "Orientation?"

Summer sighed again.  

Kel elbowed me, "Yes I'll make sure of it."

Summer smiled and walked off.

I looked at Kel, "What orientation?"

This time it was Kel's turn to sigh, "Orientation at the college dolt."

Right.....

Wait what?

I whispered, "How can I attend orientation if I never applied?"

Kel rolled her eyes, "You did apply dolt."

I whispered, "Wait when?"

Kel sighed, "At the same time as me you idiot."

I whispered, "I thought I didn't get in?"

Kel shook her head, "That was the other college you wanted.  You were accepted along with me.  Your welcome package came in at the same time as mine."

I blinked, "When did this happen?"

Kel put her finger on her chin and thought about it, "Ummm I think when you went on that class trip.  Mom and dad weren't home."

I blinked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

She whispered, "I forgot ok.  We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Great......at least that takes care of that one.  I thought I didn't get accepted but I guess I did.

Wait.......why am I just learning about this now?

Guess a lot of shit had happened over the course of our senior year especially over the last few days.

And here I was going to go apply and hope I get accepted for the college.  I was kind of hoping for a university away from the family but when all my choices for out of the state came back negative I was a little depressed for a minute.  I completely forgot I applied to our university in our home town which would be cheaper but I didn't want that and only applied as a backup.  When all my applications came back negative I thought this one did too.

Well one less thing to worry about.

And I would be going to school with Kel and Summer.....again.

Now I'm excited.

If I wasn't fucking either I would probably would have a different emotion but now I was excited.

Summer walking back snapped me out of my thinking.  Summer tossed the box and underwear off the hanger at Kel and whispered, "Put these on."

Kel nodded and quickly jumped into the underwear making a show of her orbs bouncing hypnotizing any male within eye shot including me.  Then she ripped open the box and slapped the nipple covers over her headlights hiding her pokies....barely.

Summer smiled, "Good now we won't get in trouble."

Summer walked behind Kel and smacked her ass and said, "Go!"

Kel yelped loud enough and growled back at Summer, "bitch!"

Summer raised an eyebrow at Kel, "Bitch am I?"

Kel's eyes widened and slowly shook her head.

Summer smiled at her slyly and mused at Kel but waved her hands.

Kel breathed deep and turned towards the store.  Raised her chin and slowly started walking into the store.  Each step she got more and more confident and her stride changed from small to normal.

The first person she passed by kept his phone up obviously recording her walking passed him.  He didn't say anything to her but spoke to us, "Who is she?"

I didn't say anything but Summer did, "She has it written on her.  Check it out."

The guy grumbled but kept his phone focused on Kel in her mask.

Each row Kel walked a person in the aisle and kept her chin up.  The person in the aisle would keep their phone on her.

We followed behind.

At various rows of toys started giving me ideas. I looked at Summer who was also noticing the toys and gear and even I could see she was getting ideas.

I even pointed out some toys to Summer which she gave me a sly smile and whispered, "Later!"

Kind of made me wish I had my wallet.....especially one particular toy caught my attention. Only problem with said toy it required Kel or Summer to have piercings.

Then I smiled to myself I knew someone who had piercings....Jessica. But she only had her top pierced.

This particular toy required a girl's lower anatomy pierced.

Maybe something I could convince either girl to do but that'll have to be for later.

Each row introduced a new toy or kink that gave me ideas that I made a mental note to either come back later for when I had my wallet. Or order online for something better that didn't look so cheap.

After the 8th row and 17th person, I think, we came across the fifth girl in here.....a girl we know.

I heard Kel gulp and freeze in place stopping her movement.

Summer and I looked over and noticed the girl.....Morgan.

Shit why was Morgan here?

Morgan had her phone up and instantly recognized us.  She put her phone down and walked up to us.

Morgan, "Is that you..."

I held up my finger up to my lips to Morgan and she saw my finger.  She blinked and nodded.

She looked either way and saw that every person was watching us closely.  Morgan got our attention by jangling a key in her hand.  Once she confirmed that we saw the key in her hand she then made a motion towards the ceiling.....

We looked up and then down at her as she mouthed, "Follow me."

Fuck!!!!!

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 42 - Caught by a Saint

--------------------------------------

How could we not have been so stupid to not think that someone might not recognize us?

Yet here we are.

All my plans to get Kel more followers on her teasing channel with her mask on and introducing her to exhibitionism which was working. Before our rare encounter even with her nipples and lower holes covered she was getting into it. So much so her panties couldn't hold back her obvious wetness.

Before she was forced to put on panties.....easy access panties at that. Kel already had started leaking a clear thick liquid telling me she was extremely turned on.

But typical Kel she was too shy and nervous to notice her obvious state of arousal.

I noticed and it was hard not to pull down my shorts bend her over and fuck her in front of her new audience.

Then as we walking around people were obviously taking photos and videos of Kel possibly getting more followers to her new teasing channel. Which was good.

By the 3rd row her panties could no longer hold her arousal and her fluids started leaking again.

By the 8th row we came across the one person we never expected to be here. Someone that we should have factored in but didn't.....Morgan Drespor.

Morgan was or is a girl that like Summer had grown up with. Though we ran in different circles throughout our lives we had hung out more than once.

If I remember correctly she was friends with Kel and Summer at one point but different interests kind of divided them during high school some time.

Morgan if I remember correctly was either a little bit older than us but can't remember because currently like Kel was racked with fear.

Morgan stood about 5'5", wasn't exactly skinny or petite nor was she fat but she didn't have an average body frame. I would say she had a few extra pounds but it wasn't too much. If I had to guess she weighed maybe in the 130-140 range.

Definitely not my type with my propensity for skinny petite short girls.

True she was short but she wasn't skinny or petite. Though her tits looked more than average with her weight set.

Morgan had on what looked like a sun dress that you would see a lot of people wearing. Her long black straight hair flowed over her shoulders and passed them. She had some type of band in her hair to help keep it out of her face. Her hazel eyes looked at us in confusion why Kel was walking and damn near naked. And in her hand was a key and her purse.

She secretly mouthed to us, "Follow me," so the people watching us wouldn't notice.

That was a couple of minutes ago.

And here we are riding the elevator up to the next floor where there was other things for a paying customer.

A floor I only knew about but never traveled to.

We rode the elevator in silence.

Kel was obviously too nervous to say anything.

Summer was looking between Morgan and Kel. I think Summer was torn between protecting Kel and trying to figure a believable story without mentioning my involvement as Kel's lover.

The elevator dinged letting us know we hit the 3rd floor. And I fought the temptation to be a smart ass and refrained from saying something like '3rd floor power tools and lubricants' or something along those lines.

The doors opened and Morgan exited only saying, "Come on."

We all exited and followed Morgan until we got to a door in which she inserted the key that was in her hand turned the key and opened the door.

I blinked in surprise but didn't say anything. My only thought was 'Did Morgan really have a key to a spank room?'

We entered into the room and it wasn't what I expected....it was worse. Somewhat.

It was a dark hall that was barely lit.

Morgan walked down the hall and only traveled down to the 5th door on the right.

I noticed that the doors had signs on them. Signs like 'Glory room' and 'Max 2 occupants' under it and under that was a slider that showed it was occupied.

Oh goodie I can go in the next room and get a mysterious beej. Only problem with that is 1.) I don't have my wallet and 2.) I don't want to know who's in there.

Then another door read 'Group room 1' and under it 'Max 4 occupants'.

Morgan's door had the group on it but we were group 7.

How'd she know she was going to have a group?

Did she have something planned?

Was Morgan a hidden deviant?

She sure as fuck didn't look like a deviant in her current get up.

I mean who in their right mind would dress in a fucking Sun dress looking proper and innocent?

A deviant and a perv that's who.

But was Morgan really a deviant and or a perv?

She had to be if she was in Arcade.

Or she could an innocent bystander just getting a toy because she didn't have a boyfriend.....yeah right. Not with the key to deviant heaven she wouldn't be innocent.

I was the last one into the room and closed the door behind me. I turned to see a bare room barely decorated with a couple of chairs and a screen on the far end. And on the walls were four holes.

Morgan distracted my view of the room as she leaned against the wall and said, "Is that you Kelly Michaels?"

Summer spoke, "What makes you think it's Kelly?"

Morgan looked at Summer and scoffed, "Please don't do the disservice thinking I'm stupid. If you're here and Gabe is here that only means the one behind the mask is Kelly."

Kel shakily and slowly reached up to remove her mask. She brought down the mask and said, "Yes it's me Morgan."

She tried to have fire in her voice but it was obvious she was embarrassed.

Morgan looked Kelly up and down before smiling. Then said, "Why the little show?"

Before I could speak Summer spoke, "This was a dare."

Morgan looked at Summer incredulously, "Dare. Really? I imagine the website and account are made up as part of the dare."

Summer smiled.

Morgan continued, "So if I got to that site and look up Lia753 I won't find Kelly's naked body?"

Kel actually spoke with her normal flair, "Ok you caught me Morgan. Yes I have an account on this site and trying to make some extra money."

Morgan blinked surprised but then smiled, "Kelly Kelly you surprise me."

Kel actually spoke, "Not as surprised as finding you here."

This time we were all confused except Morgan. She smiled, "Someone's adept."

Summer looked between Kel and Morgan then something clicked and she smiled as well.

I looked between the girl's still completely confused.

Kel barked, "So us."

Morgan smiled before removing her sun dress to reveal a tight clad corset hiding under her dress. The corset was so tight but didn't cover her breasts making them look like they were being served on a platter.

Looks like Morgan was hiding herself like Kelly was hiding her true nature.

Morgan stood there in her glory showing us her corset.  She looked at us proud of her form.

I blinked in surprise.  

Summer was the first to speak, "Looks like Morgan has a kink like you Kelly."

Morgan smiled and laughed, "Yeah but I'm not as brave as Kelly to walk around like you have."

This time Kelly who had been semi silent until this point actually laughed and said, "I wouldn't say brave."

Morgan rose her eyebrow at Kelly, "Oh!"

Kelly nodded, "Yeah I just started this account and Summer thought that this would be a good idea."

Morgan looked over at Summer who shrugged and said, "I'm just helping and gave this idea to Kelly if she really wanted followers."

Morgan looked from the girls to me, "What about you Gabe?  I'm surprised you're here."

I looked at the girls hoping Summer or Kelly could save me.  I guess I should follow with this lie and shrugged myself, "I'm just here to help protect my sis.  I didn't know what was going on until Summer and Kelly laid out their plans."

Morgan looked at me incredulously, "So you're actually helping and not trying to stop your sister from doing this?"

I smirked and shrugged, "What can I say?  I don't like it but am willing to help."

At that Summer tried to hide a scoff.

Kelly just smiled at me and mouthed, 'Thank you'.  Luckily Morgan didn't catch that.

I looked at Morgan, "So why are you here Morgan?"

Morgan smiled, "That's my secret."

Kel looked at Morgan, "So what are you going to do?"

Morgan shrugged, "I'm intrigued by your bravery being here nearly in the buff but rest assured I'm not going to tell anyone.  That would bring up questions as to why I was here."

Summer looked at her, "But hiding a corset under your sun dress kind of goes against your goodie two shoe rep."

Morgan smiled, "Who said I was a goodie two shoes?"

Summer spoke, "Come on Morgan.  Everyone knows you're the good girl.  Why be here?"

Morgan smiled but blushed, "I needed some new toys.  I was about to check out and test them hence why I have a key."

Kel laughed, "I'm surprised at you Morgan.  After all these years it explains why you stopped hanging out with me."

Morgan smiled and laughed, "Yeah that was before I woke up.  After that I already had my clean rep and didn't want to damage it."

Kel looked at her and even I could see a fire in her eyes but she remained calm.  Morgan held up hands quickly upon seeing Kelly's eyes dance with fire, "No offense.  You just had a rep in high school and it went against my rep."

Kel thought about it before she let go of her breath and smirked at Morgan, "Fair enough."

Morgan put down her hands upon seeing she defused the situation and chuckled, "Just know I'm jealous.  I could never do what you're doing."

I spoke, "Why not?"

This time Morgan blushed and looked down, "Because I don't think I could come out in the open like Kelly is doing."

Summer saw an opportunity and took it, "Why not?"

Morgan blushed, "Because I can't."

Kel stepped forward, "Why?"

Morgan smirked, "Because I'm not as brave as you."

Kel stepped up and was face to face with Morgan, "What's stopping you?"