Step Sister Corruption 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan looked at Kel and even I heard her whisper, "Because I'm not brave."

Summer spoke, "Yet you're brave enough to be wearing a corset under your dress?"

Morgan looked at Summer and nodded.

Summer got an idea and looked at me, "Gabe could you go back downstairs?  While us girls talk.  We'll come down after we're done."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 43 - New Student

--------------------------------------

Have you ever thought something that probably wasn't true?

That was me.

I was kind of perusing the aisles of the Arcade mindlessly looking at all the toys.

The entire time my mind raced of what could be going on upstairs with the girls.

My mind kind of imagined a sapphic tryst. The girls kissing, groping, and multiple levels of scenes that any sane guy would love to watch.

God even as I thought of it my own member was at attention.

I would pay anything to be a fly on the wall....or an addition to the fun.

My mind wondered all the scenes that could unfold or might unfold.

I must have taken at least 9 photos and went down 5 aisles trying to get ideas for future use when I noticed that Kel, Summer, and Morgan had returned to the floor of the Arcade adult store floor.  Kel had her mask back on but she had her clothes back on.

Summer looked around until she found me and waved at me.

I walked over to the girls and whispered, "What's up?"

Summer smiled, "I'll explain later but for now we need to go."

I nodded and entered the elevator to go back down.

I was a little surprised that Morgan followed us down.

We went to the parking lot and Morgan spoke, "Well I guess I should get going."

Summer and Kel nodded at her.

Morgan smiled, "I look forward to our plans."

Summer smiled, "Yes we are looking forward to it."

We?

Once Morgan was out of ear shot I whispered to Summer, "We?"

Summer nodded.

Kel spoke, "Looks like we added a student.  Or more specifically Summer added a student."

Summer laughed, "Yeah I'm getting popular fast for some odd reason."

I looked at Summer quizzically, "Why?"

Summer shrugged, "I honestly have no clue.  I think Morgan saw what I was doing for Kelly and possibly wants the same treatment."

Kel looked at Summer, "That's what she told you."

Summer smiled at Kel, "I know it's great isn't it."

I laughed, "That's if you like getting off on that type of thing."

Summer laughed, "Honestly I'm beginning to like it."  She looked at us seriously, "When I first started teaching you Kelly I didn't know if I would like taking control like I have.  And having someone seeing what we've done and wanting the same treatment kind makes me feel needed.  It's kind of humbling."

I looked from the girls to Morgan, who was in her car and was already driving off, back to the girls.  I raised my eyebrow, "So what does that mean?"

Summer looked at me, "It means that I will be teaching Morgan like I have been teaching Kelly."

I blinked, "So what does that mean for us?"  I pointed towards Kel Summer and myself as I said 'us'.

Summer looked at me, "I'll think about that and exactly what I will be teaching Morgan.  But for now whenever Morgan is around your dick will not go anywhere near Kelly."

I looked at her, "So she's being added to the mix?"

Summer shrugged, "Not at first but I would be very careful around her.  Especially if she does get added to the mix."

Kelly muttered, "Damn it."

I looked over at Kelly and repeated her utterance, "Damn it?"

Kel looked at me and spoke defiantly, "Yes damn it.  I have been enjoying your dicking because I feel free when I have sex with you."

Summer spoke, "That's the reason for all these lessons Kelly so that when you get your next beau you can be open with him."

Kel looked at Summer, "I know I know but until that happens I feel safe when I fuck Gabe."

Summer sighed, "You do realize you're not supposed to get used to fucking Gabe, Kelly."

Kel looked down and spoke, "I know but I just feel so safe."

Summer came up and hugged Kel, "I know I know."

Summer looked at me and I shrugged and mouthed, "Sorry."

She mouthed at me, "I know."

Kel didn't cry, she just frowned and looked up at us.  She looked over at Summer and said, "I'm sorry Summer."

Summer blinked at Kel, "For what?"

Kel shrugged, "I feel like you haven't been able to spend as much time as you wanted with Gabe and I feel like I'm going against your teachings and lessons as I hold on to Gabe for comfort."

Wait was Kel holding on to me for comfort?  Was that it?

I thought she was a mangurt whore.  A slave to her libido.  A worshipper of the almighty O.  A chaser of the euphoria.

Summer laughed, "I'm not dating Gabe, Kelly.  And I already said you using Gabe in teachings was fine.  What I or Gabe probably doesn't want is for you to get attached to Gabe."

Kel nodded, "I know.  I'm really trying.  But ever since you all have learned my secret I feel comfortable and feel free when I'm with either of you.  It's hard to not get attached."

Fuck she just admitted she was getting attached.  I looked at Summer who lightly nodded getting my drift.

That's what I was afraid of.

Kel looked at me, "And trust me when I say this Gabe I'm really trying to not get attached knowing full well you are here to help.  It's not like you want to apply as my boyfriend."

I laughed, "Yeah I don't think dad or mom would want that."

Kel chuckled and nodded before looking at me, "Just understand if I do get attached, which I'm not too sure about, it'll be hard for me to let go."

She looked at Summer, "Same thing with you Summer."

Both of us nodded as Summer brought me in to hug Kel which I did.  Summer spoke, "I know the last couple of days has been a whirlwind but once everything settles I'm sure we'll get back to your training."

Kel nodded and chuckled.  

Summer looked at the Arcade then back where Morgan left then down at her phone before she spoke, "Well I guess I should get home.  I will see you two at orientation tomorrow."  

She rubbed Kel's arm, "In the meantime, just keep up with the web teasing until you're comfortable with your ability.  That's the point of that.  And if you make some extra money double win."  

She grabbed my shirt and brought me down to her level, "I expect tomorrow we have a couple of classes together when we get our schedules."  

I nodded as she smiled and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth as she reached in my shorts to feel my elongated member.

Fucking tease!!!

And god did it feel good to be teased by her.

I was hunched over enjoying Summer's tongue playing thumb war with my tongue as her hand shook hands with my member until the first drop of my special lubrication fluid dropped out onto her wrist.

She broke the kiss, retrieved her hand and licked her wrist.  She hummed as she tasted the fluid and smiled at me before poking my chest as saying, "Get back on those supplements."

With that she turned around and got into her car.  And within a minute she was pulled out of her spot and onto the road.

Leaving me there wishing she didn't stop.

That fucking bitch knows the exact buttons to push on me to tease me.

I'm pretty sure I had the same buttons that any guy has as well but fuck it sure felt good for some odd reason.

Kel cleared her throat making me forget that she was there.

I looked at her and readjusted my eyes and realized I had a toy to play with.

I grabbed Kel by the wrist and growled, "Come on."

Kel only complied as she giggled for what came next.

And by comply I mean a thorough pounding into her most intimate spot before we drove home.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 44 - Road Head

--------------------------------------

Have you ever had a busy day where the motto 'running around like a chicken with his head cut off' is used?

Yeah well in my opinion that chicken had too much fucking time on it's hands if it can run around freely.

Today for me was stupid busy and it was my own fault....I think.

I had completely forgotten the orientation was this morning which Kelly neglected to let me know I had been accepted to the university in our town. I thought it was just Kelly going to this university not both of us.

Honestly I was relieved that I got accepted to our university though I will admit it wasn't of my top 10 picks, mainly because I wanted to leave this town and this state. But with recent events I was actually excited to be attending because I would be with Kelly and Summer. So there was that benefit.

Why was I so excited about something that up until last week, before I knew I got accepted, would have bummed me out?

Was I growing feelings for Kelly and or Summer?

That couldn't be it.

I wondered what my major should be? Communications? Media?

I'll have to see what the university offers.

Then dad was able to negotiate everything with the new building and wanted us to meet him at the contractors place to go over designs and let them know what we wanted.

Which I was kind of excited about having my own place...sort of. I was already forming ideas of what I wanted in OUR new place.

Then Jessica's birthday party was tonight. Maybe I should check with her to make sure I was still invited. Last time I visited her it was kind of weird.

Honestly my dance card was completely packed.

I received a nice kick to the side causing me to flinch and fall out of bed. I blinked awake to find a dressed Kelly standing at my bed, "Wake up we're going to be late."

I grumbled making a mental note to pay Kelly back for the rude awakening.

I got dressed quickly forgoing the shower seeing how we were supposedly already late. I put on some smell good, rolled some deodorant, and put mouthwash in my mouth only to spit it out once I got outside before hopping into my car.

I drove like a bat out of hell with Kelly in the passenger seat holding the belt. Kelly spoke, "Too bad we are in a hurry."

I looked at her and smiled, "Afraid you'll be seen?"

Kelly smirked at me with her normal smartass attitude, "More like wanting to avoid getting launched if you hit something before you can blow your load."

I smiled at her again, "Which you know you crave to taste."

Kel just looked at me, "Hush." and pointed to the road, "Pay attention."

I looked towards the road especially when we entered the freeway from our road that circled the city.

As I drove towards the university the traffic started getting more and more heavy. Then 3 exits before the university turn off was where the line to the university started.

Great!!!

Looks like I wasn't the only one running late.

We sat in the line and I was silently happy the line was actually moving.

But not fast enough.

I went from driving like a maniac to a whopping 20 MPH some miles back before I was forced to stop and wait in the line.

Stupid lights.

Stupid University.

Stupid people for being in the same boat as us.

If only I woke up earlier we wouldn't be running late.

Kel spoke, "I'm going to text Summer and see if she's at the college already."

I nodded while I refrained from yelling at the assholes ahead of me. I know it'll do me no good at the moment but it'll help me feel better....somewhat.

Or......

I waited until Kel texted Summer before I reached over and grabbed her orb.

Which I quickly got my hand slapped.

Kel, "What do you think you're doing?"

I smiled at her, "What do you think? We're not in danger with me driving at maniac speeds."

I reached out again and got slapped again.

Kel, "Stop! What if someone we know sees us?"

I looked at her, "Do we know the people in front or behind us?"

Kel looked behind then in front before saying, "No."

I reached again and was able to fondle some flesh before I got my hand slapped again but a lighter slap as she giggled, "Stop."

I looked at her, "Come on you can't tell me you don't like the attention."

Kel smiled at me, "Still stop. I don't want to get in trouble."

I looked at her as I reached over into her lap as she opened her legs, "By who?"

She huskily spoke, "By the police. By people."

My hand found her button on her shorts and I unbuttoned them. Kel didn't stop me. She only leaned back to give me more access.

I got her shorts unbuttoned and zipped down. I reached my hand in to feel nothing but complete and utter wetness.

I started petting my wet prize and got a groan from the owner's velvet pocket.

I secretly thought, 'Yeah not wanting it my ass!'

Kel moaned, "Go!"

I looked forward to see the car in front of me moved up at least 2 lengths.

I kept my hand in place as I moved forward before I was forced to stop again.

Kel pulled out her phone, "Summer just text."

I kept petting letting my fingers get wetter and wetter as they slid around a hardening nub before speaking, "And?"

Kel tried to read from her phone but had a hard time. She moaned, "Yes she's there." Closely followed by, 'Oh GOD!'

I twisted my wrist and slipped a digit.

I spoke, "Can she save us a spot?"

Kel grabbed the head rest behind her trying to not writhe as my hand was in between her special place.

I pulled my hand out to find my fingers were completely slick.

Kel groaned as she came down from her high she glared at me and said, "God damn it Gabe I was so....."

She failed to finish her statement as she blushed deeply as she watched me licked my fingers clean of her juices.

I looked at her and smirked, "Text Summer."

She pulled out her phone from the armrest on the door where she placed it after she grabbed the back of the head rest. She muttered, "Mother fucker!" as she furiously typed on her phone.

She put down her phone before she unbuckled herself and leaned over.

She pulled her meat meal out and quickly wrapped her lips around it.

This time I groaned as I put my hand on it's new arm rest...Kel's firm back side.

I didn't care about the person behind me or in front of me.

I'm sure outside of the car one could see a possible human rear in the air in the passenger side....maybe.

I made a mental note to get a bigger car or at least find a way to remove the center console so Kel or whoever was in the passenger could do exactly what Kel was doing right now to hide better or be more inconspicuous.

I was in heaven and nearly completely forgot what I was doing.

The car behind me honked as the gap in front of me widened.

Kel stopped and said from my lap, "Be careful or I'll stop."

I pushed her head back down as my member went back into it's wet warm home. I hissed, "Yeah yeah." and spanked her ass.

I instantly regretted spanking her rear because in that form it felt like I just smacked my hand against solid steel.

Still I focused on the traffic in front of me and refrained from cursing as my hand pulsed.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to drive focus and not loose control at the same time?

Maybe this was a bad idea.

At least I can say Kel's technique compared to a few days ago had drastically improved.

It took everything I had to not loose control.

When my orbs inside my sack started to lightly bounce is when the line on the freeway moved enough to where I was at the light to where I was about to turn onto the road so I could drive to university.

God this was intense.

A person standing at the intersection waiting to cross looked at me and noticed the ass in the air.

It was obvious to the person. The person smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled and waved.

The light turned green and I turned.

Fuck I'm close.

Kel sensed it and I felt her head begin to rise.

Oh no you don't Bitch!

I put my hand on her head and forced it back down.

I got to the parking lot just as I fired Kel's protein snack into her.

Kel was stuck and only had two options. Let it spill or drink her protein prize.

Her lips firmed around her fat straw and started a vacuum around her meat log.

I had to avoid hitting a few cars as each shot passed through me....barely.

Kel lifted to get to the mushroom stopper of her straw and started milking the flesh of her favorite binkie coaxing the remaining protein liquid out.

After her protein meal she released her emptied now sensitive cylinder packet from her lips only to kiss and lick the tip causing me to shudder and I avoided another parked car.

Kel rose and sat back in her seat to see all the people walking in the parking lot of the university.

Then it dawned on her as she looked at me, "How long have we been at the university?"

I smiled at her, "Just before you started drinking."

She immediately smacked my arm, "You fucker. You should have stopped me."

I flinched, "Ow!"

She smacked again before she looked at me, "Did anyone notice us?"

Honestly I wasn't paying attention. I was too focused on not fucking crashing.

Well there was that guy at the intersection.

I replayed my daredevil route in the parking lot trying my hardest to not play bumper cars.

I looked at her, "I don't think so."

She smack my arm repeating my statement, "You don't think so!"

OWWW!!!

For a fit bitch she sure as fuck can smack hard as hell. I'm just glad she didn't punch me.

Kel looked around to see if anyone was staring us down.

Satisfied that people were too focused on trying to exit the lot towards the university she fixed her shorts and pulled down the mirror to fix her hair and make sure she didn't have any telltale signs of what she had just done.

Satisfied that there wasn't any obvious signs on her face or her hair did she put the mirror away and buckled herself back in.

I laughed at Kel and said, "I doubt anyone saw us."

Kel glared at me, "Still Gabe. You should have stopped me after the freeway."

I looked at her and wiggled my eyes at her, "Would you stop me if the roles were reversed?"

A slow sly smile spread on her face as she thought it over before smiling at me, "Point." She quickly pointed out, "Oh parking spot there."

I quickly navigated to the spot and was thankful the car in front didn't go in reverse and take the relatively small spot for that vehicle but perfect for mine.

Thank the gods! We made it.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 45 - Orientation

--------------------------------------

We got out of my vehicle after I adjusted my shorts to put away my female pleaser then we made our way to the orientation.

How did we know which way to go?

Simple there was signs that showed which way to go for orientation and a time when it was going to start.....which was starting in 17 minutes.

Hopefully the walk wasn't far.

We followed the signs.

And followed.

And followed.

I never expected the university to be so laid out. I knew it was large as I'd drive by the place but never stopped.

Was never interested in college while I was in high school. And sure as fuck didn't try to go to any college parties unlike Kelly.

Parties weren't really my scene.

Big crowds weren't my scene either so I never attended a college football game here.

Ok I'm lying I did do big crowds but it was geek convention's is where I felt home. And when I was forced to Kelly's volleyball game's which I hated until I became attracted to girls.

Finally we got to the location where orientation was supposedly being held and with 2 minutes to spare.

We quickly found Summer who had saved two seats for us.

I saw other people.

Like Karinna and Mia from Linoleum. And a few of the other girl's from linoleum.

They of course waved at me. Karinna waved more enthusiastically and smiled more at me.

Mia just winked at me.

Were they flirting with me? Am I missing an opportunity with either girl?