Step Sister Corruption 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh at her medical bills because there wasn't a bill because her insurance picked up the tab.  So until the insurance money came in and used whatever money she had saved to put a down payment on a new one.  Kel was for all intensive purposes carless.

She tried her feminine charm on her dad to get a new one but he told her she needed to wait until her insurance money came in to put a nice down payment on a new car.  It was pointless for him to go out and get a new one until that moment happens.

Mom agreed with dad when she tried mom.

So Kelly had been stuck for the last month or so bumming rides from me, Summer, and anyone she could to get around.

You would think for a girl who was for the lack of better terms gorgeous there would be a line of guys willing to drive Kelly around.  But all the guys she knew she either had already slept with and wanted nothing to do with them.  Or weren't worth her time in her mind.  So she was stuck with whatever female friends she had which was Summer.  And me of course.

So Kel hopped in the car and was surprised to see Jessica and I filled her in on what happened on the drive to Jessica's to pick up her bags.

Kel looked back at Jessica to say how sorry she was.

Jessica didn't notice but Kel gave me a look that told me volumes.  In Kel's eyes, Jessica's situation could be Kel's living hell if not worse if Kel's dad found out about OUR extra curricular activities.

Thankfully Kel didn't put two and two together that Jessica and I were going on OUR trip together.

At least I hoped she didn't put it together.

For all Kel knew was I had a trip planned the same time as Jessica and I was being nice putting Jessica up for the night in a hotel and was staying with her to help her feel better.

At least that was the reasoning I was using.

Once we picked up Jessica's bags that were sitting on the sidewalk courtesy of her sister Alexis, we were off to the hotel.

Once I checked in, at first they gave me shit because I wasn't over 25 but once they found my card was in my name I had to pay extra fees.  So after everything was said and done I was paying a whooping $148 for a one night stay plus $25 for the shuttle to the airport.  So instead of their fees supposedly being $79 a night.  I had to pay extra because of last minute, my age, a deposit for damages which supposedly I would get back in a couple of days, and some other stupid fees.

Kind of makes me wish I was 25 so I didn't have to go through so much shit.  I was just happy they allowed it though the manager came out and I had to explain my story.

A good sob story of protecting Jessica from her abusive parents got the manager to agree.  The manager also wanted to call the police on behalf of Jessica but I assured the manager that the less police are involved the better.  We were just staying the night so we could get her parents to calm down.

Of course the Manager went back to check a few things.  I would imagine to make sure there were no reports on Jessica running away and maybe make sure there were no warrants on us.

But after a few moments the manager came out and charged me for a room.  The manager also gave me a card for the hotel, a card for the police, and a card for a women's shelter.

I smiled and thanked her.

Once I got everything out of the car and we checked in did Kel leave with my car.

Sigh.

At least we had eaten and both of us were relatively tired.  So having my car leave me kind of put me at edge....kind of.

We took our belongings and by we I mean me.  We got to our room on the 3rd floor.

Jessica pretty much called the bed closest to the A/C and quickly turned on the heater cranking it up to 11.

As soon as I felt the heat I pretty much sighed knowing full well I was going to be sleeping in the nude and probably sleeping in a pool of my own sweat.  GRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica took off her clothes to reveal her bathing suit and eventually down to nothing.

She walked up to me on my own bed, "mind if I sleep with you tonight?"

Great, not only was I going to be sleeping in my own bed in my buff possibly in a pool of my own sweat but I was going to be covered.

I looked at her and gave her a soft smile before nodding.

She returned the smile and got in bed.

She nuzzled into me sniffing.  I couldn't tell if she was sniffing ME or sniffling because of earlier events.

After a few moments, Jessica softly spoke, "Do you think I'm a bad person Gabe?"

I looked down at the frail girl and said, "No why?"

She held her head up and looked up at me, "Because my parents think you're a bad influence on me turning me bad."

I raised my eyebrows at her shocked and confirmed that yep her parents hated me.

Sad thing is I've never done anything to Jessica.  I hadn't mistreated her.  I never once convinced her to do something she didn't want to do.

And I sure as fuck didn't convince her to get her nipples pierced.

That was all Jessica.

I wonder if Jessica blamed all her acts on me?  Could be the reason why they hated me so much.

Jessica continued to look at me, "Well?"

I smiled at her, "No I think you're good girl."

This time her eyebrow rose, "Good girl huh?"

I laughed and said, "Not a goodie two shoes girl."

She poked at me, "So I'm a bad girl."

I laughed again, "Not bad no."

She smiled at me, "Then what am I?"

I smiled at her, "You're the same Jessica I've always known."

She smiled at me and kissed my side causing me to flinch.  

Jessica noticed the flinch and proceeded to kiss my side causing me to flinch more.

Eventually I pushed off my tickle monster trying to contain my laughter.

She pouted at me, "Is somebody ticklish?"

I growled at her, "I'll show you ticklish."

And I dove at her.

She in turn shrieked at my sudden action.  Then she squirmed in every direction trying to free herself from my grasp as I attacked each and every single ticklish spot I knew on the girl.

She screamed, "Stop or I'm going to pee!!"  In between bouts of laughter.

I stopped and Jessica flopped onto her stomach trying to catch her breath.

I quickly spanked her bare ass hard and in between my own breaths, "That's what I thought."

Jessica cooed when I spanked her ass and started to wiggle it in front of me.

Did this bitch just coo at me?

After what she just went through I'm surprised she was being playful.

If I were her I wouldn't be playful, I'd probably be by myself and crying in the corner if my parents did what Jessica's did on her birthday.

Should I do something about it?

There was only one way to find out.

I leaned down in between her legs and lowered myself.

I kissed each cheek.

Jessica cooed more.

I lowered myself down and put my head down so my nose was barely touching flesh.

Jessica readjusted herself and opened herself more revealing her special place.

I used my arm to dig under her legs and hips resting my hands on her cheeks.

I was greeted to a rose bud opening that was slightly glistened.

I kissed the lips.

The owner hummed and cooed.

How my hands were I was still able to lightly spank the right cheek causing a yelp from Jessica.

Looks like my night was just beginning as I stuck my tongue inside my prize.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 49 - Day 8 A Ginger's Revenge

--------------------------------------

Tonight's the night.

Tonight I'm going to pay that bitch back for teasing me.

My son is away and has been for the last couple of days.

My husband left this morning for business. He was off to find investors in our current business ventures.

The girl's are asleep.

And all my preparations are in place.

Yesterday all my package's came in and I was delightfully happy.

Granted everything I had ordered was shipped to our studio so my husband wasn't the wiser. Though I had to hide my order's using my personal credit card so Jason doesn't know my more personal items.

The Muschi order sure I put on our credit card those order's are always easy to explain and Jason kind of expects them.

But the odd ball order I had to use my personal credit.

One might ask why I sent them to our studio? Easy most packages that come in are usually items we usually put in our videos for our sponsors.

And Jason stopped opening them long ago so I was free and clear to have them shipped there and no one would know.

What felt like forever ago I ordered some items from Muschi because a certain female decided it would be a good idea to tease her own fucking mother.

Well not HER mom but someone she looked to as her mother.

I still can't believe that bitch did that to me.

Which in turn caused my little shopping spree.

And I'll admit I may have gone overboard.

But my new item I ordered I simply had to try first to make sure it fell in line with my idea to exact my revenge.

Lilith's elixir.

I simply had to try it and OH MY GOD!!!!!

It still makes me wet thinking about it.

This lovely item is the devil incarnate mixed with the item I'm holding in my hands will be Kelly's demise and pure torture.

It's going to be perfect.

I guess I should explain what Lilith's elixir does. It's a simple liquid when applied to one's pussy sends it into overdrive for the better lack of terms.

The elixir showed up along with a slew of other items I ordered to help Gabe. And refresh my own stock of inventory.

I immediately read the directions which was simple enough take metal dropper out, apply a few drops either on or inside the vaginal opening and effects should be instantaneous. Affects will last 24-36 hrs.

There was other instructions like if applied to a man results will be instantaneous and will transfer affects if a guy puts his dick in a girl affects will transfer to female.

Along with if consumed affects will last longer.

I took the dropper out applied some to myself and within half an hr I was fucking foam mouthed horny.

If this is what it did to me and I applied it to my pussy I was afraid what it might do if I consumed it.

Would it lower my inhibitions completely if I consumed it?

I shook at the thought.

All I know is Jason loved it as I raped him several times. So much so when I was done with him he was firing dust out of his dick.

And combining it with my pussy balls 2.0 holy fuck....it's been over 24 hrs and I can't get enough dick.

If I'm honest I still want dick. But I'm too faithful to do anything about it.

Then when Jason told me he had a business trip this morning saying he'd be gone for a few days or more is when I planned out my revenge. And why not I had time to kill now.

So after I dropped Jason off at the airport is when I made my preparations.

I made a nice dinner for the girl's. I had to wait until my actual daughter's were asleep. I may or may not have slipped some sleeping pills into Kelly's food to guarantee that my plan goes off without a hitch.

I just checked on the girl's they were sound asleep. I'm just thankful my daughter's like their father are heavy fucking sleepers.

But let's go over the details to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Security cameras......check.

Lilith's elixir......check.

Pussy ball 2.0.........check.

My extra item......check.

Kelly dosed........double check.

I know I know what I'm about to do isn't exactly motherly.

But this bitch brought it on herself.

I stood over Kelly's bed to find her snoring.....just like her dad.

I double checked Kelly as I gingerly grabbed her arm, raised it and released. I watched it fall back down without any resistance.

I lightly tapped Kelly's face.....nothing.

She was out to the world.

Perfect.

I took the covers off her and was greeted to her unashamed nude sleeping style. And how cute she even was dripping.

Looks like she decided to do another one of her online maturation sessions again.

I wonder how much money my little vixen has racked up?

I could always open her laptop and find out.

Focus girl. Your here on a mission not to see if your daughter is out performing your 'donations'.

I opened the pussy ball v2.0 out of its packaging being extra careful to not let the wrapping be too loud. Then I opened the elixir and gave the ball a nice coating of the elixir.

I think 5 drops should do it.

I placed the ball on it's applicator.

Now for the hard part.....slip this into Kelly's pussy without waking her up.

I just hoped the sleeping pills were enough to keep her asleep.

I opened Kelly's legs and guided my horny inducing device into my victim.

I held my breath as the coated ball touched Kelly's lips and I slightly pushed.

I had to stop as Kelly groaned but when she just moaned and went back to snoring did my tension pass.

She truly was her father's daughter. Fucking bitch was lightly snoring.

I gingerly pushed and was elated as the ball slipped passed her lips and inside her. Then the pushing became very easy.

I had to stop as Kelly lightly groaned and uttered something.

Then I had to stop myself from slapping to shit out of her because she uttered 'Oh Gabe!'

Even in this bitch's sleep she was dreaming about my son.

I really need to do something about their activities.

But one thing at a time.

I pushed the ball as far as I was willing to go. Then I extracted my evidence.

Part 1 of my plan complete.

Or is this part 2 seeing how part 1 was the sleeping pills?

Focus girl before she wakes up.

Now for the really really hard part.

I opened my device and tried to add it to my victim.

Fucking bitch was heavier than I expected.

No matter I wasn't some frail woman. I lifted as well.

But fuck me Kelly was heavy and nothing but dead weight.

After some light cussing in my head and a nice glean of sweat radiating out of my body I finally got my device slipped onto my victim.

Now for the finishing touch.....the lock.

The lock easily slipped into place and was almost quiet as pushed the locking mechanism into place.

I stood up looking over at my victim.

A chastity belted Kelly with a horny inducing cock tail slowly dissolving in her pussy.

Now the only thing to do was sneak back out and wait.....after I took a couple of photos that is.

With my revenge extracted I covered my horny girl back up and kissed her on the forehead.

Now I wait for her to freak out.

This is going to be good.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 50 - Day 9 Chastity

--------------------------------------

I sat there with my daughter's eating breakfast enjoying my meal with my little girl's. And waiting for Kelly to wake up.

I expected her to wake up in the middle of the night after that pussy ball dissolved in her raising her horny levels to the same levels if not higher than she brought me to just a few days ago.

But it appears that the sleeping pills kept Kelly blissfully asleep.

I'm honestly surprised Kelly could sleep through all the hammering and construction work taking place outside so the foundation could be laid and setting up special lights for the concrete so it can settle and harden faster.

I just shrugged knowing the process is too complex for me but Jason told me it supposedly cuts the curing of the foundation to a fraction of the time. I just blanked out when he tells me this stuff it doesn't interest me. I just want it done.

And I'm surprised that my husband, Jason, had everything done so quickly and was getting so much done for Kelly and Gabe's new house or what my husband called the in-law house.

He said he even had enough to expand our current studio outside so it looks like I might be getting my personal studio after all. But we'll see after everything is said and done.

I really wondered how Jason was able to get so much done but we made the decision years ago when Gabe and Kelly were barely 9 that he would handle all the money. My only focus was to be a mom and help with any venture he had planned.

But Jason was a good man. And I'm happy he gave into my demands to help Kelly and Gabe have their own place.

I had to withhold sex as my bargaining chip but we both knew I couldn't go long without his

meat between my legs.

With all the noise Kelly should be getting up any moment.

The girl's and I heard a loud female shriek as she exclaimed "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

Yep Kelly was awake.

Time for phase 2 of my plan to get Kelly back on the straight and narrow.

I'll admit my plan is half hatched but rest assured Kelly my plan is to help you....I hope.

We heard someone rushing down the stairs then stop then go back up stairs.

Good Kelly must have realized her sister's were home and couldn't see their older sister who they looked up to in the nude with my new gift strapped on her.

That was a conversation I really didn't want to have with my girl's why their older sister was wearing a chastity belt.

I faintly heard some rustling and soft thud.

Kelly must have fallen as she tried to get on clothes.

I lightly giggled and my daughter's looked on in complete confusion.

After a few moments, Kelly came downstairs in normal pjs and gave me her glare that could have killed me.

I glared at her in return and slightly made a motion with my girl's, her sister's, which Kelly caught. She looked at me and nodded.

She calmed herself......somewhat. She half shakily spoke, "Mm-om can we speak in private."

I smiled at her, "Sure honey."

I looked at my girl's, "Why don't you two go play?"

Both my girl's looked between us confused.

My oldest, Samantha, spoke, "But mom I want to play with Kelly she promised us."

I smiled at my daughter's, "I know sweetie but your sister and I need to talk about something. Why don't you go upstairs and play."

Samantha frowned, "Ok."

Samantha grabbed her sister and moped off with her sister.

Kelly looked at me about to speak I held up my finger and said, "In my room."

I got up and walked into my bedroom with Kelly close on my heels.

I closed the door and Kelly immediately yelled, "What the fuck mom?"

I looked at her and said, "Keep your voice down."

She looked at me and glared at me with her arms folded, "Well mom."

I looked at her and tried to play coy, "What on earth do you mean?"

I tried really hard to not laugh as I spoke that but I think I pulled it off.

Kelly not playing to my coy act just gave me a look and huffed as she folded her arms under her impressive bosom.

God if only I had Kelly's genes with such a large rack in my late teens like Kelly I would be more of a knocked out.

Thankfully three kids, lots of exercise, and a lot of products from Muschi has given me my rather impressive full DD breasts. And having so many guys ogle my goods online helps with my current confidence.

Kelly hissed out, "Well mom what do you have to say for yourself?"

I smiled at her knowing full well it was driving her insane, "What do you mean?"

Kelly growled at me, "You know full well what I'm talking about."

I smiled, "Oh you mean your new accessory?"

Kelly looked at me with daggers in her eyes.

I continued, "How'd you like waking up in your new wardrobe?"

Kelly pouted at me, "This isn't funny mom. Please take this off."

I stood up, "Why is somebody horny?"

Kelly let a tear form in her eye. I walked up to her, "Answer my question."

Kelly nodded.

I smiled, "Good."

Kelly spoke, "Ok you've made your point I'll never do that again. Now can you please take this off me?"

I chuckled at step daughter and Kelly looked at me wide eyed. Like she never expected I would do this to her.

Honestly even I was surprised at my reactions.

And why not even I was unfamiliar territory.

But I need to do something to help Kelly.

Anyone looking from the outside might think what I'm doing to Kelly is fucked up but in reality I'm trying to help Kelly and what I'm doing is out of love.