Step Sister Corruption 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I should check on that later.

I mouthed, "Where's Jessica?"

She frowned but mouthed back, "Working."

I decided to test my theory.

I mouthed, "Oh ok. How are you?"

She smiled, "Good thank you."

I mouthed, "Awesome maybe we should hang out later?"

Her face lit up and nodded. Then she mimed her typing on her phone. I nodded. She smiled and winked at me.

Kelly didn't notice who I was waving to nor did she notice me mouthing to Karinna.

And neither did Summer.

We sat down in time for orientation to start.

To me the Dean coming out welcoming us to the university and how this will be the most important decision of our lives.

Then out came the fraternities and sororities welcoming us and how important college life has been to them and how they look forward to those wanting to be part of their brotherhood/sisterhood.

Then out came selector professors looking forward to see each of us in their classes and how much of an amazing journey they have planned for us.

Honestly having so many come out to speak to us was weird but that was their thing. In high school they sure as fuck didn't do any of this. It was pretty much shut up here's your schedule and deal. And that was what I was expecting them to do, us show up here's your schedule and you get to choose your major maybe.

I wasn't expecting any of this.

Two and a half hours of how great this university put me to sleep leaning into Summer.

I woke up to a hand shaking me. I looked around and Kelly, "Come on we got to go meet counseling."

I wiped my mouth of any drool and followed Kelly.

Another 2 hours wasted as we got into my car.

We met counseling I had a different counselor compared to Kel because our last names were different.

I told my counselor I was undecided at the moment but was interested in media or communications. When my counselor asked what I did in my free time I didn't answer fucking my step sister and I sure as fuck didn't answer putting my dick in any female I can. I instead told her, yes my counselor was a female, that I liked creating YouTube media and enjoyed so many people watching my videos. When she heard that she had me try some beginning media classes see if that interested me.

So my classes consisted of beginning media, sexual wellness, history, statistics, and psychology.

Monday and Wednesday mornings I'd be in sexual wellness class from 7:30am - 10am. Beginning media was Tuesday and Thursday's in the morning from 7am-9am. Statistics was Monday and Wednesday's 1pm-3:30pm. Psychology was Monday and Wednesday nights from 4pm-7pm. And History was Tuesday's and Thursday's 1pm - 4pm.

Looks like my weeks would be busy. I might have to plan my videos Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's.

Which reminds me I had done jack shit for videos. I better get back on those when I get back. But I've been unusually busy fucking so many people.

Summer and Kel were happy we had the same sexual wellness class. And I shared statistics with Summer. And we had the same psychology class.

I accidentally bumped into Karinna and Mia and we shared our classes. Looks like Karinna shares the sexual class. And so did Mia but different days. Karinna and I had the same history class.

Karinna and Mia exchanged numbers with me.

But that was the similarity in our classes.

Summer even exchanged numbers with Karinna and Mia seeing how we shared so many classes. More Summer and Karinna had nearly the same schedule except one so they were willing to get together to help each other with homework.

Kel had classes different than mine. Plus she had to be back tomorrow for volleyball tryouts. Apparently she got a athletic scholarship and had to attend tryouts though she was guaranteed a spot on the team but they needed to see her ability.

Kel had always been a libero so I'm sure she'll be a libero for the university mainly because she wasn't tall enough to be a blocker. And didn't have a high enough hops to be a hitter. She was always the girl diving to save a ball from hitting the group. She more than once used her face or chest to save a ball.

Probably why she could always deep throat so well she was used to balls slapping her face......hahaha. Bad joke.

A joke that got me punched in the arm more than once. Even before I started fucking Kel when she bragged that she was the deep throat queen is when I made that joke. And that was before I knew the truth of her deep throat game was sorely lacking.

Though now her ability had improved.

I on the other hand like Summer was on an academic scholarship. At least that was one less thing I had to worry about.

After everything was done, I reminded Kel that we needed to be at the contractors and dad had text me more than once asking when we'd be there.

We said our good byes.

I honestly didn't care as I drove to our next location.....the contractors.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 46 - Blow Up Pt. 1

--------------------------------------

We had lost so much of the day at the university that my day had dwindled down so much that I was now in a rush.

I had to met Jessica at her party at a restaurant by 7pm and I still needed to pack to leave tomorrow.

But first I needed to be at the contractor's office that dad had employed for the expansion.

We left the university and was able to get to the contractor's by mid afternoon.

Naturally, dad and mom were at their studio doing whatever it was they were doing and we had an appointment with the contractor only.

When we entered the contractor's office, we were greeted by the secretary and offered water until the contractor came back which she called immediately.

We waited around for about 30 minutes by the time the contractor came back and walked us back to his office.

Took the contractor about 15 minutes to bring up a blue print that he said would be blank for the moment until he got our feedback as requested by my dad and then him and my dad would hammer down the finer details.

Kel immediately wanted her 'hidden' cubbies in her closet or a walking closet with hidden drawers.

The contractor smiled but notated that.

Then Kel and I looked at each other and smiled.  We looked at the contractor we wanted a room big enough for a king bed in our rooms and our own desks, Kel wanted more hidden locations.

He notated that.

Then we asked for our own versions for bathrooms.

I wanted what my parents had in their bathroom that nice bathroom lay out and the shower was really really nice.

Kel wanted a variant of that but wanted a spa like bath tub.

We wanted our own versions of toilets.  Her a bidet toilet.  I didn't care I just wanted a nice toilet.

We both wanted heated floors.

The contractor smiled and notated all our WANTS in the bathroom.

An hour later we walked out of the contractors office after going over every single detail we wanted.

The contractor simply made notes and said he would hammer out the final details with our father.

We thanked him.

We really didn't ask how long any of this would take.  Honestly I had other places to be.

We rushed home and Kel gave me another round of road head which I on purpose drove a little slower to actually enjoy.

After Kel gulped down her protein prize we got home.  I had to drive passed our house then turn around after I came.

We got home and started packing.

Kel watched me pack my items and asked what I was doing.

I had to remind her of my trip.

She smiled, "Oh yes you're trip with your friends.  Remind me how long you'll be gone?"

I threw some clothes and replied, "About five days."

Kel smiled and nodded, "Will we have some fun time before you leave?"

I looked at her and shrugged, "I don't know.  I have to get ready and go to Jessica's birthday party."

Kel frowned and sighed, "Alright.  If you find out just let me know."

With that she walked off and closed her door.

I looked at her door wanting to tell her about Jessica fully but sighed.  I had avoided the punishment from Summer that I was expecting.  I didn't want Kel to know about Jessica.  Mainly because I wanted to avoid a blow up.

And I was surprised that Kel didn't bring up that I was going to Jessica's birthday party but I think she knew me and Jessica were more than 'friends'.  Though she never said anything.

I quickly packed my items and threw in some of the supplements.

After my bag was packed I quickly text Jessica.

Me:  Still want me to come

Jessica answer a few seconds later: Of course idiot

Me:  OK I just got packed.  I will met you at the restaurant.

Jessica:  Ok see you at the restaurant.  I can't wait until tonight.

Me:  Me too.

I sighed and decided to shower. Maybe wash the funk off me and possibly the blow job residue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Jessica outside the restaurant as she pulled in with her family.

Jessica got out and as she saw me she actually smiled at me.  And it felt good to see her let alone see her special smile for me.

Her parents on the other hand just gave me contented looks.

Mainly the father gave me a glare but it wasn't overly hate coming out of him though it was close.

Her mom just gave me a content look.

Jessica's younger sister, who was about a year and a half younger than Jessica and was starting senior year in high school, smiled at me.

We went into the restaurant ate dinner in relative quiet which was fucking weird.

I felt like the oddity in the room was because I was there.  And the glares I got from both parents didn't help my mood.

It was obvious my relationship with Jessica was the big elephant in the room.

Oh if only I could slide under the table and book it I would. Where was that dentist at so I could use my ass to walk out from under the table?

The sister just kindly smiled and kept the quietness from getting too quiet.

Jessica's sister brought up such topics as:

Was Jessica looking forward to her trip?

Mom would smile and say she was happy Jessica was taking a break from everything.

Then looked at me and said well almost break from everything.

Dad would grumble.

Jessica remained quiet.

Complete crickets.

That failure led to Jessica's sister bringing up college as the next topic.

Jessica was looking forward to college saying she was going to do her associates here and then go on to her bachelors at another college.

Good I had time with Jessica.

Dad cautioned Jessica to not dilly dally with her associates and get it knocked out fast while she was on scholarship to do overloads.

Jessica rolled her eyes and said between school and work she would be a zombie.

Mom calmed her husband and told Jessica that her father had a point.

Jessica's sister watched the nearly fight break out but their mother saved it....barely.

Me, I desperately wanted to be a fly on the wall.  At least I could be avoided.

Each topic the sister brought up either a fight nearly was started or it was complete and utter awkwardness.

Each time I tried to get up so I could try to run away Jessica would dig her nails into my leg and whisper 'Don't leave me!' causing me to sit down and take on the awkwardness with her.

Finally after what felt like forever her dad looked at me, "I don't see why you're here Gabe."

Jessica, "Dad you promised!!!"

He threw down his utensils, "I'm sorry honey I thought I could put up with Gabe being here and going with you on your trip that I'm paying for."

Jessica yelled back now in tears, "That you're making me pay you back for. Hence why I've been working so many hours."

Dad, "Dressed as a fucking trollop."

Jessica with tears in her eyes, "I only took that job so I could pay for everything you put in my lap."

He pointed his fork at her, "I'm only trying to teach you responsibility young lady."

The mother obviously tired of this conversation, "Frank calm down."

She looked at her daughter, "And you know You're father doesn't like you working there."

Jessica stood up tears falling from her face, "It's the only job that pays well."

Her mother held up her hands and lowered them telling Jessica to sit down.

Jessica with more tears in her eyes breathed in and sat down.

This time the mother spoke looking at her husband, "Frank I thought we agreed this subject wouldn't come up."

He looked at his wife, "I wasn't until he," pointing at me, "is here to ruin my daughter more."

This time Jessica's mom threw down her utensils, grabbed her husband by the scruff of his neck and growled at us, "Excuse us."

I looked at Jessica who was in tears as she couldn't take it anymore and folded into my side crying.

Jessica's sister just blurted out, "What just happened?"

Jessica cried into my chest and I heard her, "I fucking hate him."

Yeah maybe being where was a bad idea. I had just ruined Jessica's birthday party with her parents by simply existing.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 47 - Blow Up Pt. 2

--------------------------------------

As I sat there soothing Jessica after the blow up from her parent's on her birthday.

Much of their ire was against me.

Her parents knew Jessica and me dated for half a minute guess they resented me for how things ended. Which I thought ended mutually but I guess I had more affect than I realized.

That or Jessica's parents were more protective than I realized.

When we were little they were very cordial with me.....when Jessica and I were young and hadn't started becoming sexually actively with each other.

That's when their dynamic with me changed and rules and time limits came into place.

Rules like I wasn't allowed over after 6pm.

We weren't allowed alone unless under supervision.

All of which I followed mainly because I wanted to hang out with Jessica until they became too strict and I found that other 'guy' friends she had didn't have to follow the same rules and boundaries.

It was clear her parent's didn't like me for some odd reason way before me and her because sexually active with each other.

If they only knew who really took their daughter's innocence.....them.

Which kind of explains why Jessica rebelled so much.

And probably explains her nipple piercings.

We heard Jessica's mom chewing out her husband. Things like 'ruining our daughters birthday' which he fired back 'it's not my fault she invited him'. Or her 'you promised' to which he retorted 'come on Marie don't you want to punch his face in for what he did to our daughter?'.

Multiple other comments were fired back and forth.....mostly about me.

You would think this would hurt my feelings but I was more focused on protecting Jessica. I had earned their hate and there was probably nothing I could do to change it. Though I will admit I was hurt and honestly didn't want to be there. But here I was protecting someone who I wasn't dating. I was protecting a friend....a friend I was fucking.

We and half the restaurant heard their fighting including Jessica's sister.

Which she leaned over and said, "I'm so sorry sis I didn't know they'd do this."

A tear rolled down Jessica's face but she smiled at her sister.

About 15 minutes of fighting management broke them apart and politely asked them to leave.

The dad walked to our table slammed down some money and stormed out without saying another word but it didn't stop him from giving me a dirty look.

Jessica's eyes formed more tears.

Jessica's mom walked up to us, "Come on honey we're going home."

Jessica shook her head.

Jessica's mom gave her daughter the stink eye, "We're going home young lady. Now!"

Jessica shook her head at her mother, "Not while dad is like this."

Her mother's eyes widened, "If you do this I won't be able to help you young lady."

Jessica kept her chin up at her mother, "Then consider me moved out."

Even I saw her mother's eyes tear up. She looked at me with a mix of emotions that I couldn't read properly. She just nodded and said, "Come on Alexis we don't want to keep your father waiting."

And with that she left.

Alexis, Jessica's sister, "I'm so sorry sis."

Jessica meekly said, "Happy birthday to me."

Alexis smiled got up and left.

We watched from the window as her parents tore out of the parking lot like bats out of hell.

Jessica uttered, "Good riddance." As she wiped away her tears.

The waitress who had served us softly spoke, "I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetheart. Are you ok?"

Jessica sniffled and nodded at the waitress.

I in the meantime didn't say a word.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. Not that I'm quick with words.

Probably why I'll never be a comedian.

I mean I've never been for dark jokes but there was nothing I could think of anything to say.

There were things I could say that would make it Worse. That's if I had the balls.....and a shit sense of humor.

But there were things I could say to make it better? Nothing was coming to mind.

The only thing I could think of was be there Jessica.

The waitress came by to take the money and looked at Jessica, "Do you want us to call you a cab?"

Jessica shook her head, "No my friend here will make sure I'm safe."

She looked at me, "Right Gabe?"

I nodded profusely.

The waitress smiled and said, "You're lucky to have a friend."

Jessica smiled looked at me and nodded.

After a little bit, I looked at Jessica, "So what are we going to do?"

Jessica sighed, "I'm going to wait until they get home. Then I'm going to have my sister put my bags out then we're going to go get them. Then if you don't mind can we go back to your place?"

I thought about it knowing full well that having Jessica come while Kel and I are fucking isn't probably a good idea.

I instead said, "How about this. We go get your bags then go get mine and stay at a hotel next to the airport?"

Jessica mused it over before nodding, "Good idea." Then she pointed at me, "But you're paying."

I laughed, "Done."

Jessica spoke, "Well if we're going to do that we might as well go get your bags and then go get mine."

I nodded.

We got up and I threw another $8 on the table.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 48 - Hotel

--------------------------------------

Have you ever had plans that literally just blow up in your face?

Well that was me.

I didn't know what to expect at Jessica's birthday party/dinner with her family.

And I sure as fuck didn't know their outright hatred of me.

If I knew that I would have found a way to bow out of the dinner.

I tried finding ways to bow out as the emotions started rising but couldn't find a suitable out.  And once Jessica begged me to stay I was pretty much stuck to endure their hatred.

I think I should deserve an award for everything I went through.

But after they left we decided to stay at a hotel so we could just take the shuttle from the hotel to the airport.

We left the restaurant and went to pick up my bags.  Jessica stayed in the car.  I grabbed my bags and Kel came down to help.  Mainly she wanted the car because she knew I would be leaving tomorrow morning and she needed a vehicle.  My vehicle.

You may ask why she doesn't have her own car.  

Simple she wrecked her car a couple of months ago.  She says it wasn't her fault and the records showed that the person who hit her had faulty brakes.  So she got rear ended.  She didn't get hurt too bad mind you.  Just whiplash, a bruised section from the seat belt that took about a week or so to heal, and what she says is constant migraines.

So Kel was car-less and waiting on insurance to come through to pay her outright for what her car was worth seeing how they already determined it was considered totaled and all her medical bills were paid by her insurance.