Step Sister Corruption 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when my mom pulled up I was happy to get into some warmth.

I opened the back and threw my bags into the back. Then hopped into the front quickly turning on the heated seats and adjusted the a/c to blast as much heat on me as quickly as possible.

Mom smiled at me, "Cold?"

I shivered, "Yes."

I looked at her, "Why didn't Kelly answer me?"

My mom gave me a sly smile, "I have no idea honey."

I didn't miss the sly smile, "What did you do?"

My mom's sly smile just grew creepy, "Nothing."

I looked at her not believing her seeing how I've known her for so long.

My mom snapped her fingers, "Oh right I have some gifts for you."

With that she opened her center console and pulled out a small container filled with pills. The container slightly reminded me of that that comes on top of cough syrup. And the container was a meal's worth of pills.

I looked skeptically at the rather impressive dose of pills. Then up at my mom, "What is all this?"

My mom looked at me, "Come on son have I ever strayed you wrong?"

She did have a point. And what reason did I have to doubt her.

It's not like she had a hidden agenda. Or did she?

Still I took the meal of pills which my mom had a drink of her coffee waiting for me.

I downed the pills though it took about three goes to get them all down.

With my mom seeing me take the pills did she drive off.

We drove from the airport in the direction of home.

I decided to make some small talk.

I spoke, "So did anything happen while I was away?"

My mom payed attention to the road, "Your dad got the house started for you and Kelly."

I looked at her surprised. I wasn't expecting anything to be started.

I spoke, "How far have they gotten?"

My mother mused for a moment, "They got the concrete laid and the beginning stages of the walls built up."

I surprisingly spoke, "Huh. That's cool. Do you happen to know when it's done?"

My mother shrugged, "I think in about a month it should be semi livable. Maybe more."

I watched the light traffic at the wee hours of night thinking that dad didn't fuck around.

He must have been sitting on a pile of money to have that much done so quickly. Last time we went through that shit it took years to get everything done on our house.

Maybe that taught him all the ins and outs how to get things done faster now that he knew what to do.

I spoke again, "I'm surprised you're up though."

My mother mused with her sly smile, "Yeah I've been keeping myself busy with a small project."

I looked at her seeing that smile back on her face, "What's this project mom?"

She smiled, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Crap.

If there was one thing about my mom was that when she had a 'surprise' she liked the wow factor and wouldn't spill the beans on shit.

I decided to switch topics seeing how we were still a distance from home, "I'm surprised Kelly didn't answer."

My mom smiled her sly smile again but it was so brief I missed it as she spoke, "I'm sure she was tied up with her volleyball and all that."

I looked at her, "So she made the team?"

Mom, "She says she did. She made libero again."

I looked out not really surprised she made libero again. I spoke, "Did she make starting line?"

My mom sighed, "I'm not too sure honey. You'll have to ask her yourself."

I sighed, "Yeah I tried to text her while I was on vacation but she's been short with me lately especially half way during my vacation."

This time I caught my mom's sly smile, "What'd you do?"

My mom used her innocent voice on me, "I didn't do nothing."

I looked at my mother skeptically, "Uh huh. Spill it mom. You only use that innocent voice when you're trying to hide something. So what is it?"

This time my mom laughed but remained quiet.

I looked at her then at the pills that I took, "What did you do?"

My mom smiled but said, "It'll be better if I show you."

I looked at her, "Then show me."

My mom smiled, "It'll have to wait until we get home. Just know it's a surprise."

Just then I felt my blood get cold in horror and began to feel whatever I swallowed begin to course through me.

Crap what did my mom do?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 54 - Day 12 A Mother's Surprise

--------------------------------------

We got home, the entire trip I was trying to figure out my mother's 'surprise'.

Every scenario I had in my head didn't make sense.

Scenarios like Kelly mysteriously added our mother as a lover. But that didn't make sense because Kelly wasn't exactly dominant, though that one time some nights were outside of Kelly's normal character but she was working toward a goal. Besides I think mom is a little too strong willed to be fooled twice.

Another scenario was maybe just maybe Kelly had convinced mom to openly allow our activities until the house was finished and have mom run our dad around so he isn't the wiser. That could be a possibility seeing how we almost got her to allow our activity outside the house just that one time.

Besides what mom doesn't know about our activities outside the house wouldn't hurt her.

Why was I thinking about ways to soil my step sister?

Still that scenario kind of made sense.

Kind of.

Then another thought hit me. My mother wouldn't let Kelly's defiance go unanswered and the whole teasing to get her way might have gotten my mother to find a way to pay Kelly back.

Now that made sense.

And well within what my mother would do.

The only question now was what did she do?

Then there was the pills that my mother had convinced me to take before we left the hospital.

About a quarter of the way left home did my mom spill the beans on the pills.

Turns out they were new and improved pills that I had already taken when Summer directed me to continue taking said supplements. And a few new ones.

She told me she left a box sitting on my bed of all the supplements that I had just taken along with a few key items that she told me would help me as I put it 'Get Summer Back'.

I had nearly forgotten about Summer's near breaking of my will when she decided to edge and tease the holy fuck out of me. But in the end it worked out well though I was still a little bit irritated at that moment about the edging for so long.

As soon as we pulled in I pretty much dashed out of the vehicle to instantly regret my decision as I was welcomed to the crisp cold and a certain part of my body though hard at the moment quickly shriveled and retreated into my body where it was warmer. The twins seeing their captain retreat answered in kind and quickly retreated into my body.

It was the oddest sensation followed by a mild pain.

The only thing that escaped my mouth was, "FUCK THAT"S COLD!!!!"

That didn't last long as my dash got me inside the house to be welcomed back into the warmth of a cozy house.

I briefly enjoyed the welcomed warmth before I was back to dashing upstairs completely forgetting that my sisters were home.

I was about to call out to Kelly when my mother lightly yelled, "Gabe calm down."

I spun around to look at her and was about to run upstairs fearful and curious as to what mother did to Kelly.

My mother spoke again, "She's in my room if you really want to know where she is."

I turned and looked at her weird.

Why was Kelly in mom and dad's room?

Was it worse than I imagined?

Had mom convinced her own father to punish Kelly for her defiance.

My mother saw my emotion begin to change and she said, "Relax your father won't be home until tomorrow at the earliest."

I sighed and said, "Ok what did you do to her?"

My mother smiled her sly shit eating smile, "Come follow me."

My mother walked up to me and looped her arm into mine and led me to her room.

Each step that we took my mind wondered as to what laid for me.

Was Kelly tied down as punishment?

That was possible, my mother was all about finding unique punishments.

I'll still never forget when my mother caught me having problems handing my homework in junior high and her unique punishment was making me balance the heaviest book on my head for hours until my next felt like it was going to break. After that I never forgot to hand in homework and even worked hard to make sure my homework was completed early and handed in early.

As we entered the room my ideas of whatever punishment my mother had created for Kelly was like nothing I had ever thought of.

On the bed was Kelly in all her glory folded in half on her back. Her wrists and ankles were strapped to a bar and over her head. Around her waist was the tell tale signs of a chastity belt.

Kel looked at me and lightly spoke, "Gabe you're home!"

I looked at her completely flabbergasted....and a tent in my pants immediately was pitched.

My mother didn't miss my instant arousal lightly chuckled, "She looks gorgeous doesn't she?"

I slowly nodded with a fire blazing in my eyes.

My mother walked over to Kel and lightly petted her bare lower cheek as she looked at me, "What do you think of my surprise?"

I slowly walked up refraining the urge to pull down my shorts and boxers and do something that I shouldn't be doing in front of my mother....barely.

I looked at Kel and then at my mother, "What did you do?"

My mother smiled a wicked smile, "Oh nothing that wasn't deserved."

I looked at my mother, "So putting Kelly in a chastity belt was your idea for punishment?"

My mother smiled and laughed then she lightly pet Kel's bare rear and I watched Kel shiver.

There had to be more. But what was it?

My mother spoke, "The belt is part of it."

She looked down at her victim, "Isn't that right?"

I looked down and saw Kel nod.

My mother spoke, "Why don't you tell Gabe here what else I've been doing to you?"

Kel blushed but she purred, "This minge has been kept in a constant state of arousal. Kept ready for this minge's release."

This minge?

What the fuck is a minge?

I blinked and looked at my mom, "Minge?"

My mother smiled, "It's another way of saying slit."

I blinked and it dawned on me.

Oh fuck!

Had my mother been keeping Kelly at a constant state of arousal to break Kelly?

Only way to test the waters.

I spoke, "Why?"

My mother smiled, "My way of helping our dear Kelly." She petted Kelly's rear again and spoke, "Isn't that right?"

Kel lightly spoke, "Yyyeeesssssss."

My mother walked over to a dresser and retrieved a bottle about the size of my mom's hand. She walked over to me and handed me the bottle.

I looked down at the bottle and read 'Lilith's Elixir'.

What the hell is this?

I looked at my mom as she smiled, "That is my present to you."

Present?

I spoke, "What does it do?"

She smiled and looked at Kel. Then she looked at me, "Why don't you apply it to Kelly. It's about time for her to get another dose."

Kel wiggled her rear upon hearing what was about to happen.

My mother walked over to Kel and pulled out a key. She leaned down and unlocked the lock on the belt. Then she pulled the metal device freeing Kelly's succulent lips to the world.

I walked over refraining from pulling my lower clothing down.

I looked over at my mother who had sat down on the chair to watch us. She smiled and spoke, "Go ahead son."

I looked back at Kel and saw her eyes were glazed. She whispered, "Please....."

I was conflicted.

What do I do?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 55 - Day 12 A Mother's Helping Hand

--------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm actually allowing this to happen.

But after the last few days with Kelly I finally conceded.

And I would rather have my kids happy than sorrowful or in pain.

And Kelly's pain was not being accepted for who she was.  Though Kelly admitted she semi knew who she was but not when it came to her sexuality.  She admitted since she had become sexually active and finding her embarrassment that she started guarding herself.

For years she had remained guard always hiding her embarrassing trait to me which I got to see first hand.  I found her trait more special than embarrassing.

I coaxed her to reveal why she found her special ability an embarrassment.  In which she relayed her story of guy # 2 when he got her so close to spray his room and was too embarrassed making him stop.

She laughed as she told me the story a couple of years later during their senior year the same guy came out gay and a huge germ a phobe.

But that was enough to make her hide her ability because of her embarrassment thinking she was broken.  Each time she was close she would get the guy to stop or stop herself finding the act too embarrassing afraid to find what guys thought of her ability.

That is until Summer and Gabe brought it out of her.  And they told her not only was it special but they found it amazing which Kelly admitted is what made her feel safe around them.

That's when she responded to me as I asked her did she feel safe as she sprayed my room after I stuffed a vibrating egg in her and left it on with her belt on. 

The bitch drenched my bed covers. But it was still amazing to watch.

After which she turned bright red but admitted it made her feel better and less alienated that her mother knew.

After hearing everything and watching I made my decision.

I wanted Kelly happy.

And for Kelly to be happy was to let Gabe and Summer continue helping her.  

This was the only way I could help her.  Or at least this was the only way I could think of.

The chastity belt and constant application of Lilith's Elixir was what broke Kelly's defenses.

I even tried letting her consume just a single drop of Lilith's Elixir.

That was a mistake and awesome but was forced to put her in her current shackles.

Once I found out Gabe was coming back I convinced Samantha and Jasmine that they could go sleep at a friend's house if they wanted.

They immediately wanted to attend one of Samantha's friend's slumber birthday party that I originally told them no to.

We called the family making sure it was ok if they joined.  The family were joyous that one their daughter's best friend could actually attend and accept her sister Jasmine.

The girls were happy to hear they could go and quickly went to pack.  

Then we rushed to the store to get Samantha's friend a birthday gift.  Samantha chose some doll that cost nearly $150.  I sighed thinking that it was too much but I wanted my girls happy.

I paid for the gift and paid an extra $20 for the store to wrap it for me.

20 minutes later I dropped the girls off and gave the parents my number in case anything bad happened.

As I dropped them off I completely forgot that the parents were the same couple who owned the Linoleum Baristas franchise here in town along with a couple of other businesses.  

At least it explained their house that I would kill to have but I had to admit our country home was gorgeous and perfect after living there for so long.

Upon leaving the father, Brad, asked me where my husband was.

I was a little confused as to the question but I told Brad that Jason was out of town doing business.  Brad smiled and nodded before closing the door.

That was weird.

I wonder why the guy who owned so many businesses would want to speak to Jason.

Was it because Jason tried to get Brad into doing business?

That was the only thing I could think of.

I shrugged and left for back home.

I needed to prepare.

I got back home and found Kelly right where I left her shackled on her back with her chastity belt on.

Kelly's eyes were completely glazed and begged for release.

Well I guess I should try some other things.

Out came the items from Muschi and I started separating what I had gotten for Gabe along with his own bottle of Lilith's Elixir.

Once I separated everything I walked the package up to his room and left it on his bed.

I came back down finding Kelly trembling trying to find a way out but had stopped once I got into the room.

She hoarsely spoke, "Please release me!"

I looked at her and smiled, "OH no I'm not letting you tease me again."

I smiled at her then pulled out the first item from my supply.  An item I both love and hate.

I pulled out the stopper and slowly dropped a couple of drops on Kelly's beautiful orbs more specifically on her nipples.  The drops unceremoniously fell on her nipples and slowly coated the nipples and slowly spread to the surrounded dark circle that surrounded her nipples before it was absorbed.

Within seconds I watched her nipples go completely solid and protruded out as far as they were willing to go.

Kelly groaned, "Wwwhat ddid yyyou ddddo?"

I didn't answer, I simply lowered down and lightly blew on her nipples.

Kelly instantly arched her back and groaned and moaned.

Yeah now you know what it does.

This particular item is meant to help with chafing for mother's who were being milked by a baby or by a pump.  It also had other amazing affects like making the sensation more pleasurable making a woman, especially me, look forward to having their nipples attached to a mouth or pump.

The good thing is you don't have to your tits filled with milk to get the benefits from this solution making any sensation allow your girls to be pleasurable.  The double edged sword of this stuff was it made your nipples super sensitive and for hours.

I love it and always use it during my video sessions making my O's much more pleasurable.  Only problem when my girls touched anything made me want to fall down and start exploring myself. Another reason I don't wear a bra for too long.

Kind of awkward each time my daughters hugged me when I picked them up. Especially when my bra is missing.

Though when I hug Jason for a kiss just revs me up faster.

Then I had to tie the bar that held Kelly's wrists and ankles in place to the bedpost above so she couldn't move much more.

Then for the last few hours I just sat there lightly stroking Kelly's skin as she begged me all sorts of things.

I couldn't help myself as I noticed Kelly leaking.  I simply leaned and kissed her where the liquid was.

As soon as the liquid touched my tongue I tasted exactly how sweet Kelly was.  And that was my first mistake.

I had unknowingly consumed Lilith's Elixir in Kelly's leakings and it put me into overdrive.

I unsnapped her belt and like a fat kid in an ice cream shop I dove in with gusto.

The whole idea of me committing a taboo left my mind as my tongue ran along the wet trail until it hit the source.

The owner groaned and shuddered as my tongue reached her lips.

The moment my tongue dove beyond the lips did the first spray fire against my face and more of the elixir entered my system.

I felt my mind check out as a haze of lust controlled my actions as I dove in for another helping.

I heard faint whispers try to yell at me "STOP!!!"

I ignored it because the whisper was too faint and sounded like it was too far away.

The whisper continued "SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!"

I lifted my head looking around to see where the source was coming from but like a dog trying to figure out where the source came from before diving back in for it's t-bone steak dinner I dove back in.

The source started to violently shake as another blast sprayed against my face.

That caused me to come up for air.  I needed to reposition myself.

My lower garments disappeared as I straddled my prey and went back to eating my new flavorful piece of candy.

Sensations coursed through my body and I started climbing the mountain of O.

The whispers started to get louder and louder until my dams broke as I shuddered and my favorite feeling rocked through my body......welcome my second favorite feeling. Nothing still beats the feeling of having a guy fill you with yummy super hot intoxicating baby making milk.