Step Sister Corruption 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the sensations were amazing.

I looked down and realized what I had done.

I felt guilty instantly and immediately wondered what the fuck was wrong with me.

That damn Lilith's elixir was too powerful.

Before I could start freaking out my phone rang.

I quickly picked it up and answered realizing it was my son.

Looks like he was stuck.

I closed Kelly's belt while my lower lips were still on Kelly's mouth.  She was bringing me to another.

After I shut the gate I jumped off Kelly's head.

Kelly's glazed eyes looked at me and she spoke, "Where you going?"

I smiled still my feelings hadn't started bashing me, "To go get something.  I'll be back."

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank not really putting on anything else.

I got half way out of my room and remembered something....I need something for Gabe.

I had made my decision.  I was going to help Kelly and Gabe.

I grabbed the pills I wanted and dumped them on a cup that I had sitting around.

I left forgetting how cold it was and drove fast to pick up my son.

After I picked him up I made him take the pills thatI planned then drove home. The entire time I was thinking this was helping Kelly.

I walked my son into my room and watched his reaction and smiled internally.

I still hadn't had my internal drama.

I was still too turned on.

I wanted dick.

I wanted to help Kelly.

I wanted to help.

Gabe's reaction was so delicious as I saw his tent.

I walked him up to Kelly and let them have their small conversation.

Then I handed my son my 'surprise'.....Lilith's Elixir.

Then I unlocked Kelly's special place removing the metal/rubber cover from the belt.

I went to sit down and watched what I hoped would happen.

I wanted to watch and hope I made the right decision.

After a few moments my son just stood there like an idiot.

I sighed thinking my son was stupid but he probably had more emotions and was fighting through whatever was stopping him.

I walked up and spoke to my son, "Here let me help you."

I walked behind him and felt him freeze as I ran my hands on his back.

When did my son get such solid back muscles?

I wanted to kiss them.

I ignored my want....barely.

I let my hands travel down and around his waist.  My hands found my son's button and zipper to his shorts.

As soon as the shorts opened up they fell to the ground and a large fabric protrusion was the only thing left.

My hands found the fabric elastic band on his boxers and tugged them down as his member stood out.

OMFG!!!! My fucking son has a Godzilla cock!!!!

I looked down in amazement.......and an instant wetting of my shorts seeing how I wasn't wearing any underwear.

My my did my son have an amazing pussy pleaser.  I looked down and instantly gauged it was bigger and thicker than Jason's.

I sort of knew my son was gifted but seeing it on video and seeing it in person were two separate things.

Kelly you lucky bitch.

Did I just fucking say that? I shouldn't be fantasizing about my son's cock though I think he was gifted by the cock fairy.

Was I jealous of Kelly of what was about to happen?

Yes.  Yes I was.

I needed to act before I decided I wanted that pussy pleaser instead and break another taboo.

I needed to act now.

I whispered to my son, "Here let me help you.'

I grabbed the bottle from his big ass hands.  I opened the bottle and dropped a few drops on the mushroom tip that my mouth started to create a lot of saliva so I could take that monster meat in my mouth.

I shook my head. Focus girl. Focus.

Once the drops were applied I watched in amazement as the veins popped out.

Fuck did it look scrumptious.

I pushed Gabe forward and he let me.

I grabbed his member and kept reminding myself I was helping Kelly.

I pushed the meat in my hands towards Kelly's moist lips.

I whispered as soon as the equal flesh kiss each other, "Go on let what comes natural happen."

And I backed away to watch the show.

All my doubts and questioning my raising of an amazing son and help raise a gorgeous sexual step daughter wash away as I saw Kelly's smile and moan as my son entered into tight sopping wet pussy. And seeing Gabe's smile as he started fucking his step sister breaking a taboo that I failed to install in him. Instead I was happy that my teachings to be helpful and make people happy to root.

I sat down down. Opened my legs and my hand slipped in my shorts as I watched Kelly reach her first orgasm as her body started to violently shake.

Just the passion I was watching unfold in front of me made me want to continue helping these two as much as I can.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 56 - Day 13 Payback

--------------------------------------

A car sped into the driveway with the usual female pop song blaring.

I looked out Kel's window instantly recognizing the car before I looked at Kel.

Kel lightly spoke, "Summer?"

I smiled as I spoke, "Summer."

Kel hummed, "That didn't take long."

I had decided to text Summer right when I started helping Kel.  I had waited to text Summer because I wanted to get some supplements in me and wanted them to be in affect before I texted her.  Plus I needed to wake up a little after last nights private show in front of my mother.

Still weirded out at how that went down.  And somewhat turned on at the same time.

I looked back out the window and watched Summer quickly hop out of the vehicle before her car even fully stopped as slammed her door behind her.  I watched her run from her car to the house.

We heard a door open and slam then a quick sound of footsteps go through the house until the footsteps reached the stairs.  Soon the steps got louder and louder until Summer hit Kel's door.

I looked at Summer and smiled.  I barely got out of my mouth, "Hey Sum.." before Summer ran and jumped on me to kiss me full on the lips and wrapped her body around me.

Our tongues lashed in each other's mouths.

God did I miss Summer's tongue technique in my mouth.

Sure Jessica could kiss and french like any other girl I had kissed but Summer's technique was like she was trying to tie my tongue with her's but my limberness in my tongue wasn't where her tongue wanted to be.

Which is probably why her head technique was so good to where it made me struggle to last longer than just a few seconds.

Normally with the previous girls it felt like painstakingly long before I would pop my top.

No I'm not saying I have extremely long stamina or that my sensation down below is low it's just the technique that makes up the difference between me being a two pump chump or a two lick sucker to a jaw hurting demigod.

And Summer had the technique that pushed me to do better with the few instances that she's used her specialty against me.

After what felt like a long time and me losing to our tongue war did our kiss finally break.

Kel lightly spoke, "Damn that must have been some kiss."

Summer eyes refocused after the kiss and looked over to see Kel in an odd figuration.

Kel was currently laying on her bed with her ankles sitting next to her ears tied to the bed frame at the top and her wrist tied to the bottom of the bed frame.  Her rear was sticking in the air with a noticeable metal object covering her special area.

Summer looked at Kel and then at me, "I see you have her started on something new?"

I smiled and lightly shook my head, "Don't look at me."

Summer looked again still wrapped around me, "You can explain later."  She looked over at Kel and said, "Sorry girl I only have roughly 30 minutes before I have to be at work."

With that she rose herself up on my body and used one hand to pull down her work out leggings to free her important section to the world.  Once she had herself free she reached down and pulled out what she was looking for on me to find my rager.

With that complete she lowered herself down and instantly groaned as she lowered herself down.

My eyes fluttered as my member was suddenly glistened with Summer's juices before it entered into her warm velvet home.

What she didn't know is that I had prepped myself and had begun my payback from her little edging session.

Yes I'm still pissed about that and yes I still wanted payback.

I looked over at Kel who watched with a smug smile on her face and lightly moaned.

Kel had watched me apply myself and with her with my new payback fluid.

I had applied it to myself as soon as I heard Summer's loud girl pop music.  I had already applied it to Kel orally.

I didn't apply it to Kel's lower self because she was currently stuffed and covered.

I was going to start up her special new show but as soon as I was about to put on Kel's mask is when I heard Summer's music.

I was surprised at how quickly the new supplement coated my snake and was absorbed.  I had just gotten done pulling my shorts back on right before Summer had hit the stairs.

Just as soon as Summer lowered herself onto me she had unwittingly fallen into my trap.

Now the only thing to do was enjoy the moment.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 57 - Day 13 Summer's Frustration

--------------------------------------

I walked around my work at Pink's Gym doing my job.

Today I was handling account management.  Definitely better than working custodial like I had been working months ago.  But my ultimate goal was working as an instructor and finally trainer.  That's where the real money was was in those two sections.  Though I couldn't cough at the weekly bonus checks working in accounts, I just didn't like the quotas I had to meet in order to receive a bonus check.

Still I worked my ass off at work.

I only needed to pass 2 more tests before I can apply as an instructor.

And I was currently studying for the next test so I can pass it the first time so I don't have to pay for it.  The company is willing to pay for the first test but after that any test came out of my pocket which varies depending on the test.

Luckily all the training material was on the internal online share drive.  I had printed out the next test material to study.

And there was some major perks working for Pink's Gym like my membership was at a hugely discounted price.  And once I get promoted to instructor my membership will be free and I'll start to get paid as I work out.

I can't wait for that to happen.

I'm just glad I had visited Gabe to take care of some cumulated frustration I had undergone with all the recent developments in my life.

Though I wish I had more time to actually enjoy myself.

And currently Gabe's mangurt was leaking out of me.

Yet why was I still horny?

And my horniness was climbing higher and higher.

Each step made my lower anatomy ache for more.

And after an hour from my time with Gabe I was wanting more.

I felt like my frustration that I took out had returned but with more vigor.

I was foaming at the mouth but had to remain focused on work.

Did Gabe dose me with something?

No he didn't make me take anything.

Or did he?

I don't think so.  I don't know if there was any product from Muschi that could do this.

Was there?

Well I can't use my work computer to find out....at least if I don't want to get in trouble I don't even dare visit that site.

Nor do I use my phone that was currently attached to my work's free wifi to find out.

I guess I could turn off my phone's wifi and simply search Muschi's website and find out.

But I don't want to get in trouble playing on my phone.

I need to remain employed so I can enjoy my current lifestyle.  And in order to continue enjoying my lifestyle I needed to remain employed.  

So that's what I did.

Each customer that came in and wanted to either become a new customer or a current customer needed an upgrade.  The longer I worked the harder it became to focus on work.

My lower lips demanded more.  It leaked more than before when my pussy got it's previous donor of Gabe's special milk.  And I had to refrain from reaching into my leggings to coat my fingers just so I can taste him.

God a taste would be so amazing.

I shook my head.  Fuck what is wrong with me.

I'm just happy I worked for a females only gym and all the employees were females.

Or I doubt I would be able to remain professional.....or keep my clothes on.

I wonder what the current guideline was against using personal items during work?  The whole idea of reaching down and tasting kept re-entering my head.  Or grinding something or riding Gabe again kept re-entering my head.

Each time the ideas entered my head I had to start a mantra.

Keep your head on work Summer.

Idea comes back.

Mantra restarted:  Keep your head on work Summer.

The idea of licking Gabe up and down entered my head.

GRRRR!!!!!

Mantra restarted.

The idea of feeling Gabe enter me and rearrange my insides made me lightly moan in my office.

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!  I slapped my hand over my mouth as my moan escaped my lips hoping my neighbor didn't hear me.

I looked over and through the window my accounts neighbor looked at me weird.  She mouthed at me 'You OK Summer?'

I mouthed at her 'Yeah just bored thanks Paige.'

She nodded but kept a weary eye on me.

Sigh! I restarted my mantra.

I needed to get my mind off my horniness, but it was getting more and more impossible.

It demanded release it demanded another O.

God this was maddening.

I needed Gabe again.

I wanted him NOW!!!!

I started doing various adjustments in my seat trying to grind myself against the chair hoping some hidden self gratification would help.

After 30 minutes I found myself worse.  I had just fucking edged myself.  I was so close but as soon as I got close it became a whisper in the wind by simply drifting away.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME GABE???

Ok I was done.

I walked over to the windows and slid the blinds down and closed them so I could be alone for a moment.  And hide what I was doing from the cameras above me.

I adjusted myself in the one location of my office that was a blind spot and pulled out my phone.  Damn the rules.

Me:  Is there something you want to tell me?

I waited for Gabe to answer me but he didn't answered for a minute or two. Finally his return bubble showed up telling me he was texting back.

Gabe:  What do you mean?

I decided to play coy because I can't confirm Gabe did something.  But until after Gabe I hadn't experienced this level of frustration and horniness.  And I had tried various Muschi products so I kind of knew the tell tale signs.  

And these symptoms were hard to ignore to not be something from Muschi.

I just didn't know what.

Me:  You know what.

Gabe:  I'm sure I don't

Me:  Come on Gabe I'm so fucking horny and usually after what we did I'm usually good for a bit.

Gabe:  LOL

Yep that confirms it.  He did something.

Me:  What did you do to me?

Gabe:  Just trying a new product.

Me:  What was it?

Gabe:  I'll show you when you come over next.

Me:  Oh I will be coming over.  You better believe it.

Gabe:  Good I'll be waiting.

GRRRR!!!!

Gabe I'm going to make you pay.  I smiled as I put down my phone.

Looks like making Gabe my worthy adversary in the art of adult gratification was my best choice yet.  He knows how to push my abilities just like his sister knows how to push my work out game.

Now what move do I make next?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 58 - Day 16 First Day

--------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

I can't believe I let my brother and friend talk me into this.

And honestly, I feel like an undercover fuck doll for the better lack of terms.

They told me when I agreed to my latest demoralization that it will help me loosen up.

I still don't see how any of this will loosen me up.

Today was the first day of college and thanks to my mother getting me a chastity belt I have been wearing it since.

Sure I get to take it off during my online videos or sometimes I wear it in the videos. Then during shower time I have that blasted thing off or when I use the bathroom.

And I do get to be free of that damn thing during volleyball practice.

So I don't wear it ALL the time but the majority of it I do.

And today I was feeling completely and utterly stuffed along with being completely exposed.

Any movement just makes my current problem just worse and that's when I'm standing still.

But I'm not standing still...I'm walking to class....with Gabe and Summer.

At least I feel protected and safe when they're around. Especially Gabe, he makes me feel the safest.

And I'm glad Summer is back in the picture. There was a moment where she disappeared because of the whole thing my mom finding out about our extra curricular activities. But since Gabe came back from his vacation Summer has been more or less at our place every single day.

I just wish Summer and Gabe would actually get together instead of being some weird fuck buddies situation.

Hell they act pretty much like they are in a relationship more or less. And I'm happy they include me in all their activities. Unless dad is home then we have to do all this sneaking around.

And I even got to join in on Morgan's training. Well not really join in. More or less sit there being teased as Summer starts her lesson with Morgan. Then once the lesson is finished we actually go to the gym and I get to be free for a couple of hours. No toys, no teasing, no boys, and no sex. Just me, Summer, and the weights.

The only other time when I get to be free is when I do a video for dad's work out blog. Which lately I've only done like maybe 5 videos since all this whirlwind started.

I can't wait for the house to finish so we ALL can be free again. Free to be ourselves. Free to do my special lessons uninterrupted. Free to hang out with Summer and Gabe. Free to be with Gabe at night. Just completely free.

Which my dad says the house will be done in a couple of weeks. Then another week or so before we can move in.

I'm still amazed how fast that is getting built. Just this morning before we left the workers were there to install the insulation.

It only seemed a few days ago the concrete was being poured and we were waiting for the concrete to settle. But once that was complete it's been non-stop noise as shit is getting done.

Gabe leaned in close to me getting me out of my head, "Hurry up Kel or we're going to be late."

God hearing his voice just makes me want to melt.

I'm secretly trying to hide my feelings for Gabe because honestly if he weren't my step brother I could see myself dating him and him possibly being the one.

Sigh I guess I will have to accept all the affections he gives me.

And god I love what he does to me. It's always mind blowing.

I hope none of this never ends. As much as I bitch and complain about any of this I actually love all of it. And all the attention I'm getting just makes me happy.

So here I walk in a nice enough dress that Summer picked out....the bitch. It is nice but any draft of wind will show off I'm wearing a fucking chastity belt and nothing else. I'm just thankful the dress she chose wasn't too short or I'd definitely be showing off my belt.

At least Summer was nice enough to let me wear my thigh high leather boots so at least my legs were semi warm.

I glare at her each time I feel a draft and am scared my dress lifted high enough to show to the world I'm wearing a fucking chastity belt. She just smiles and winks at me.

Love you too bitch.

And it didn't help even in the sun bathing us it was crisp enough with the weather turning colder and colder didn't help my situation. I'm sure my nipples were poking out and could be easily seen a mile away even through my bra and the fabric of the dress.