Step Sister Corruption 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also didn't help that mom gave Gabe her fucking tit drops as my nipples were fucking like diamonds. So the fabric rubbing on my nipples made me want to cry as it felt so amazing that I could orgasm from just the bra rubbing along my hard ultra sensitive nipples.

God they were so sensitive.

I'm going to find a way to pay that bitch back. And Gabe. And Summer.

But if I'm honest to myself I probably wouldn't because if I wasn't so much of a fucking submissive to either Summer or Gabe I wouldn't be wearing half the shit I'm wearing. Or done half of the lessons they made me do.

Though I will admit feeling this free is quite invigorating and intoxicating to where I'm actually getting off on feeling like this.

God all this embarrassment is just a rush.

If you told me about a month ago I would be doing half the shit I have done I would have called you a fucking liar and possibly done something about it.

But here I am.

And the belt is just the tip of the iceberg.

Their latest idea was the two additions hiding in my body.

And I had to FUCKING PAY for the new additions. God damn them. Damn them to hell.

With Gabe's help Summer rush ordered two items. I would have protested to the purchase but I was a little tied up....and gagged.

Oh well all the donations I got from my new hobby easily covered the purchase which is another reason why I hadn't done so many videos on my father's channels. I kind of let Gabe take that over. And honestly everything these two were having me do kind of packed my day to where I didn't have much time to do shit.

Both items were non hard dildos. One being only 3 inches long and barely wide enough to stretch my pussy though any contraction I had easily squeezed the fucking weak dildo which was inside me attached to my belt.

And the other dildo was currently lodged in my throat.

I'm just happy the dildo lodged in my throat wasn't long enough to block my air passage. And it's a good thing I don't have a fucking gag reflex or I'd have given it away within a few steps as I couldn't breathe. Or fucking vomited.

That would be embarrassing. Take a couple of steps unable to breathe rip out the dildo as fast as I can and fucking hurl the contents of my stomach which currently was a mixture of coffee juice oatmeal and Gabe's yummy yummy cum.

Fuck I want another taste of his fucking delicious yummy flavor enriched cum.

I would wipe my chin if my mouth wasn't currently full.

You would think someone would notice that I had a fucking dildo in my mouth but the face mask I had on my face perfectly disguised the fact my mouth was full.

Honestly I think they didn't want me to talk....or moan.

Each person that passed me gave me a weird look and Gabe or Summer would tell them I wasn't feeling well hence the mask. Which would be reassuring to any passer by.

Is it weird I secretly wanted the dress off so I can show the world that I was Gabe's and Summer's personal play toy?

Just the thought of it made my pussy juice up more.

You may ask why they ordered these particular dildos. Easy the added features that they have.

The one stuffed below hid a wireless remote vibrating attachment....which was driving me crazy. Give you one guess who had control of that....fucking bitch.

And both dildos have a hallow center that can be filled with whatever you wanted that was also remote controlled to push said fluid out slowly which in my opinion made the fucking dildos a little on the weak side. They were almost too hallow it was like they were completely flaccid if the electronics weren't in them.

Why do I think that? Easy each step contracted my vaginal walls tightened around the weak dildo and a little of the special fluid leaked out and I felt it begin to take affect.

Give you another guess who is controlling that....that's right my loving step.

The one stuffed in my mouth had the same feature but they removed the device that allowed the fluid to be pushed out and added the flap so it slowly dripped out. As well as removing the vibrating portion of the dildo. Which just made the dildo in my mouth just completely flimsy like if I were trying to get a guy hard but wasn't getting hard. As if I were sucking on a thick wet noodle. No amount of sucking was going to get this fucking thing hard.

Give you another guess what both of these dildos are filled with.....that's right whatever was driving me insane.

My guess was some mixture of Gabe's new favorite tool which was Lilith's fucking elixir and something else or somethings, more than one, else mixed together.

What makes me think that? Easy with Lilith's elixir my pussy ached for dick. It demanded a constant pounding to where my pussy would be sore in the morning and demanded more until my pussy was broken for at least a week. Then it demanded more.

If I didn't have dick in me I wasn't happy and my pussy constantly dripped until it got dick in it. And in my case my leaking ability was crazy to where I felt like my pussy was drooling so much that I had a waterfall coming out between my legs.

And that's what I felt like right now. Though the dildo stuffed in my arching pussy wasn't enough to sedate my yearning.

I looked around to make sure there wasn't an obvious water trail wherever I walked.

Which caused me to move my head and I got a nice drip of that potent mixture down my throat and drip into my stomach.

I wish I could taste the fluid but the tip is at the very back of my mouth and barely edged down my throat. I could still breathe....barely.

These fuckers thought of every single way to drive me completely insane with lust.

Every single fiber of my being wanted nothing more than to be used preferably by Gabe though I would settle from a vigorous lapping from Summer.

And the worst part of this was my mother knew and actually fucking helped them. Fuck her and her damn contribution of my fucking chastity belt and her mother fucking tit liquid.

Actually I'm lying I loved every part of it. And I loved everything they had done to me.

Each weird look I got from someone as I wore my face mask turned me on but I kept my head up. And that just turned me on more.

The only thing I was missing in my current ensemble is a collar around my neck with any vulgar word like whore or slut, bleached blonde hair, and a different outfit to show to the world how I currently felt....a bimbo, a fuck doll, a whore.

But I was Gabe's and Summer's personal whore for their personal usage. And I loved it.

It's weird that I was getting off on this feeling.

God damn you Summer for introducing me to this new me....and thank you.

By the time we got to our first class, which was sexual wellness, we all sat down near each other.

I looked at Summer and Gabe who just smiled at me.

Uh oh! What are they going to do now?

Please please don't make me get up and get up in front of class to be a point of reference.

Though I would do any and all of their commands.

I fucking loved it and yearned for it.

I wonder if it was any other person would I do any of this?

No. No I wouldn't do any of this. But I'd easily do it for Gabe. All he had to do was simply ask. And if Summer commanded it I would follow any lewd command she asked of me.

Just then my eyes got wide as I felt the first semi warm fluid ooze inside me as it began to be absorbed as it leaked into my insides before I felt the world go hazy.

The last thing before my world went hazy with lust was a muffled moan escaping my mouth.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 59 - Day 16 Ginger Problem

--------------------------------------

Ginger's POV

"I have a problem?" I spoke.

A female voice spoke, "What's that Sarah?"

I looked at the very pregnant woman otherwise known as Jesse.

Jesse stood roughly 6' easily towering over my 5' morning frame. The woman is 26 years old. Normally, before becoming pregnant, was rail thin before her and her husband decided to start having kids. Before she was 120ish lbs with a nice B cup and bony ass. Now she has ballooned out getting a big ass her tits grew to a nice D cup and her belly bulged drastically.

Of course if I was carrying triplets I would balloon out too.

Jesse first came to us as a fashion major when I talked Jason into needing extra help with setup, makeup, cameras, and generally everything with helping keeping my website and cam show.

I had been doing everything myself with Jason's help but when he started getting investors and getting partners on stuff his time started becoming stretched to where he wasn't helping with shit on what WE started.

His answer was Jesse along with a couple of people to help with our side stuff or as I saw it as our main source of income.

Jesse came to us as a fashion major at the university and started helping us getting paid pennies on the dollar because Jason saw her as an intern.

She quickly became invaluable and I begged Jason to pay her a fair wage afraid I was going to lose her.

Jesse has been fundamental in my cam shows and website by doing all my makeup and using her degree in getting sexy clothing on the cheap. And even helped with cameras and dabbled in web design.

Fast forward to now she is one of the few friends I have though technically I was her boss.

Jesse looked at me waiting for my answer and I wasn't too sure how to answer her question without giving away too much.

I blushed as I spoke, "Let's just say I saw something I shouldn't have and I can't get it out of my mind."

Jesse sat in front of me giving me a noncommittal look as she tapped her brush in the blush powder before applying to me.

She hummed, "That was pretty vague."

She tapped her brush into the powder again before applying it to me, "Are we talking about something naughty?"

I blushed more before admitting, "Yes."

She put down her brush remaining sitting on her rolling chair she was using to stay off her feet. Something about growing three beings in her belly made her feet swell and hurt. And hurt everywhere else.

As soon as Jesse found out she was pregnant with triplets her doctor made her keep her activity to a minimal. Her doctor almost ordered her to complete bed rest only but she begged that if she was to be remain bed ridden she would have gone mad. So the doctor made her agree to keep activities to a minimal. So here she was.

I looked down at her impressive large breasts and pointed out, "You're leaking again."

She looked down at her shirt seeing the obvious wet spot forming at her nipples and spreading out.

She sighed and looked up at no one in particular lightly mumbling something that I couldn't hear clearly.

She looked at me and smiled, "Excuse me Sarah I need to go pump real quick."

I nodded and watched Jesse roll over to her large bag that was a few feet away to pull out a breast pump and started prepping to have her tits sucked as dry as possible.

I went back to thinking about my son fucking Kelly from the other night.

God just thinking about it made me wet.

The other night when I helped my son fuck Kelly into an orgasm coma. I watched everything my son could do which was pound Kelly into the happiest stupor.

Just the look in both their faces brought a smile to my face feeling proud of what I had allowed.

And massively jealous of Kelly wishing that my son's cock was pounding my pussy instead of Kelly's.

Before I could even think my hand went down to my exposed pussy and started exploring.

Just thinking of my son's large cock made me explore more.

I slightly wondered how it feel to have that big ass cock inside me delightfully stretching out my pussy.

Another thought of wanting to compare my son's cock with Jason's cock. But realized that would be comparing a pickle to a fucking cucumber. Jason's delicious dick filled me nicely and always felt like his cock was meant to park inside me comfortably. Whereas Gabe's would not only hit my womb but would probably rearrange my insides to fit.

God I would love that.

I was near orgasm when I heard Jesse clear her throat which made me freeze in my exploration.

I looked at her as she looked at me and instantly blushed hard.

Jesse smirked at me, "Go somewhere did we?"

I looked around ashamed that I had just masturbated to the image of my son's lower appendage.

I murmured, "Sorry."

Jesse laughed, "Ok now you have to spill the beans if you're sitting there willing to masturbate in front of me."

She sat there with her breasts hanging out and cups attached to her breasts with a light whirring as the machine began it's draining process as she just looking at me with a wicked smile.

I felt my face redden from embarrassment but I sighed, "Let's just say I saw a cock other than my husband's in person and I can't get it out of my head."

Jesse smiled, "Come on no need to play coy Sarah. There's nothing you can tell me that I haven't told you."

Which was true I knew before Jesse got pregnant her and her husband had this weird open relationship going and often visited various activities as wife swapping, orgies, and being an all around polyamorous.

But when they decided to have kids they only fucked each other until Jesse became pregnant then their activities went back to normal until she was confirmed with triplets and doctor ordered her sexual activity to slow down.

So Jesse and her husband had only been fucking each other until a couple of weeks ago when they both agreed sexual activity would be nothing until after the kids were born.

I still laugh when she told me she was going to do natural births only knowing as soon as those contractions start she's going to be begging for pain meds stat. That or demand a c section so the kids don't rip her poor vagina as they came out.

But she was right. If there was anyone who would completely possibly understand my dilemma it would be her.....I hope.

I sighed and spoke the words that would change my relationship with Jesse forever.

I just hope she didn't look at me like I had lost my mind.

"I saw my son's dick."

She instantly leaned forward, "WHAT???"

I blushed.

She quickly spoke, "And that's who you've been thinking about?"

I knew my face was red as I nodded.

Jesse gasped as she said, "OH MY GOD!!!"

It was then quiet. The only sound was Jesse's whirring breast pump.

You could have heard a pin drop.

After it got too uncomfortable I spoke, "I'll understand if you quit."

Jesse then smiled and laughed as she spoke, "Why would I do that?"

I looked at her blinked confused, "You're not?"

Jesse laughed, "Why would I want to quit when you drop that bombshell."

I looked at her confused, "Come on Jesse I just admitted to fantasizing about my son's dick."

She waved at me, "Please with everything I admitted to you about me and my husband being polyamorous and all the stories I've shared you didn't look at me differently."

I looked at her, "Yeah but you never fucked your sibling or kid."

She laughed again, "True but most of my friend's have shamed me when I admitted to being polyamorous and you didn't."

I smiled and lightly spoke, "Thanks."

Then I thought about it, "You're not going to tell Jason about this are you?"

Jesse rose an eyebrow, "Why would I?"

I shrugged, "He signs your paychecks."

Jesse nodded, "True but I'm not friends with Jason. I'm friends with you."

I smiled again.

Jesse smiled, "So what are we going to do about your son's cock that has you so mesmerized?"

This time I had a shit eating grin.

And we started making plans for me to experience my son's cock.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 60 - Day 16 Sexual Wellness

--------------------------------------

We sat in class waiting for the professor to come and class to start.

Still I was a little miffed as to why we would need to attend a class about sexual wellness but I'm not the one who created the curriculum and sure they had a good reason.

I looked over at the time to notice we had roughly 12 minutes before the class was supposed to start.

We had originally come early because of our NEW items that Summer and I decided to have Kel wear might hinder or make Kel slower in getting to class.

But she surprised me as we walked from the parking lot to the classroom in relative good time. Even though this is my second time walking on this campus.

The building was easy to find and the room was easy to find as well.

Like the auditorium in which we attended for the orientation this classroom was elevated to where we could see the podium where the teacher will speak can be viewed easily. Just smaller than the auditorium.

When we got here there were only a few students sitting around being quiet and playing on their laptops.

Another reason why we got here early so we could sit next to each other or as close to each other as possible. When we got in the room we easily found seats at a single long desk with 4 seats. So Kel sat on one side of me and Summer sat on the other leaving a free seat at the end. We purposely sat at the table next to the wall so Kel could be safe against the wall without anyone seeing her 'ahem' unique items hidden on her.

I looked over at Kel to see her eyes were completely unfocused and was beginning to make light sucking sounds on the item lodged in her mouth.

I leaned over to whisper to Summer, "Think we took it too far?"

Summer leaned forward to look at Kel and smiled before whispering back, "Na she'll be fine."

Within a couple of minutes more people started filing into the room.

A familiar face walked into the room with other students....Karinna.

She instantly found us and smiled at us and waved.

Summer whispered under her breath, "This bitch!" before she waved kindly at Karinna.

Karinna walked over to us with her infectious smile, "Mind if I sit here with you three?"

Summer looked at me before looking at Karinna, "Knock yourself out."

Karinna smiled at Summer, "Thanks."

She leaned over to look at Kel who was completely focused on something else. Karinna gave Kel a blank stare as Kel failed to recognize her.

She leaned over at me, "Is it ok Gabe?"

I smiled and nodded.

She beamed at my approval and sat down next to us.

Summer elbowed me as Karinna's back was turned so she could put her bag down and failed to notice Summer abusing me as she sat down.

I looked at her rubbing my side and mouthed 'What the fuck?'

She looked at me but then looked forward as the teacher walked in.

Looks like I'm going to have to speak to Summer about Karinna after class and find out what her problem is.

That will be fun.

Weird that Summer and I aren't in a real relationship yet she gets jealous like we ARE in a relationship.

Damned if I do damned if I don't.

When I looked at the teacher I had to refrain from having my jaw hitting the table.

The person who walked in and started writing on the board made me rethink this class and definitely wanted to attend to see if she could teach me anything new.

The creature in question stood roughly 5' nothing though with her high heels maybe added another 2 or 3 inches. She maybe weighed in the neighborhood of 100 to 105lbs max. She had long curly blonde hair that went to nearly rear level. She had fair skin. And even in her attire I could tell she had the right curves. When she looked at us I noticed her intoxicating hazel eyes behind her thin rimmed glasses.

Though she was definitely older than me probably reaching my mother's age give or take a year she was definitely my type.

Summer looked at me and saw my goo goo eyes and lightly slapped my leg causing me to flinch. I looked over at her and she mouthed at me 'I can't take you anywhere horn dog'.

I mouthed at her 'you like it'. She just rolled her eyes at me and went back to paying attention to the class. I noticed that Summer had a small smirk on her face.