Step Sister Corruption 051-060

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
15.8k words
4.59
7.6k
17

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 51 - Day 9 A Mistress is Named

--------------------------------------

God do I need a man right now. I need Gabe dammit.

And my main squeeze is currently off with his trollop otherwise known as Jessica.

I feel like I picked the wrong person to have fun with.

But then again I had been having fun for an awesome 2 day fun fest that I'll never forget.

That was the only reason why I agreed to continue letting Gabe near me was because he had out performed more than any man I had ever bedded had ever done.

And that's no easy feat to beat.  At least not until Gabe.

God I wish he was here right now.  I needed another taste of him inside my stomach and inside my intimate areas.

And here I am now in a different girls room doing the same thing I did to my best friend Kelly.

Focus Summer focus.

A few nights ago I agreed to help Gabe and his sister Kelly do an exhibition event at our local adult plaza otherwise known as the Arcade.

Everything was going swimmingly until we ran into the one person I honestly didn't expect....Morgan Drespor.  Morgan, in high school, was your stereotypical good girl and all that associates with that claim.  She was a model student, dressed moderately as not to gain attention, and always acted proper.

Honestly in high school I alway thought that girl had a broom handle shoved up her and thought her nose was a little too high.

But color me surprised when I found out at the Arcade that she was as much of a deviant as the rest of us.

And she was wanting to explore her sexuality but too afraid.

That's where I decided to act as a guide and help teach her what I knew and what I had done for Kelly so far.

And that's exactly what I was doing now.

I had Morgan strapped down to her bed with her door locked.  Though Morgan's parents weren't home I still needed privacy and didn't want to be interrupted.

I actually had Morgan go shopping to get everything that I needed in order to help Morgan with today's lesson.

I wasn't going to spend money on anything that was going to be used on someone else.  I'm not made of money.  And I had obligations at the gym where I worked.

And Morgan agreed to my terms to help her.

So here I stood over a scrumptious looking specimen.  Though not as sweet as a certain hard bodied Kelly, Morgan did make up for it in other areas.

Am I slowly becoming a sappho?

I shook my head, I reminded myself I enjoyed that gooey protein rich center of a man's phallic object too much and was a slave to what it did to me.

God I needed Gabe right now next to me but I need to remain focused.

I promised my latest prize that I would help awaken her sexuality and that's what I planned on doing.  Too bad for Morgan she was satisfying another aspect of myself I was just beginning to realize.

So here I stood in my undies refraining from leaning in and tasting my latest victim so I could satisfy a current itch but it wouldn't cure my desire for long.  I needed a man.

I looked over Morgan in all her glory.

I had this poor girl gagged, blinded, and tied to her bed.  All with a wand strapped to the inside of her thigh that was currently set on pulse aimed at her most intimate spot.

Morgan in turn tried to wiggle and turn her body to get away from the object that was currently driving her mad with desire.  The poor girl never had a chance as soon as I strapped everything in place.

I had been standing over my latest conquest wondering if I should just do what she asked or bend her to my will.

Is this something a dominatrix does?  Bend their opponents to their will?

Is that what I was doing to Kelly and Gabe?

No that was more give and take.  It was exploration for all our parts.

Yet I wasn't exploring with Morgan.  I was satisfying my need to dominate a girl.

And it was turning me on.

Morgan was currently strapped on and every ten minutes I would turn off the wand and ungag her to ask her how it felt.

Each time I got different answers.

I was approaching my 7th interval of turning off the wand and removing the gag from my splendid object to ask her what she felt.

Was I loving this?

I reached down and lightly petted myself to find myself slick in my own juices.

Yep I was turned on by this.

I slightly wondered if this was something I should do to Kelly.  

Na, she had already undergone a similar treatment when I edged Gabe to teach him a lesson for not telling me about his side piece.

And Kelly needed to continue her current teasing treatment so she could be comfortable around other guys when the next time she decides to bed a different guy.

I wonder how she was doing with that?

Maybe I should call her.

Later.

I was coming up on minute 70.

I reached down and turned off the wand which Morgan instantly relaxed feeling the vibration against her intimate spot had stopped.  

I looked down and Morgan's lips were completely glistening and was probably sopping at the moment.

I smiled as I pulled off Morgan's gag.  "So how was it this time my pet?"

Morgan gasped after her gag was removed and throatily rasped, "I need release please."

I lightly slapped her body with my riding crop that I had Morgan get just for this session, "You need what?"

Morgan yelped at the sudden smack against her not so flat stomach but throatily moaned as she whispered, "Mistress.  I need release Mistress."

I smiled.  Good Morgan was ready for the next step.

This entire time I had been getting Morgan to call me Mistress but up until now she had refused to do so begging me by my name. If she wanted to release she needed to accept me as her mistress.

She had been broken and was ready.

At first she pleaded to make this stop. I reminded her that the only way this was going to stop was by naming me as her mistress. Yet she refused calling me by my name.

A few whips and back on the wand she went.

Then the second time she cried wanting a man and admitted this was probably a mistake.

The third time she whined asking me why I was doing this to her. I lightly whipped her tits with my riding crop telling her the only way this was going to end was if she named me.

The fourth time she whined begging me to stop. This time I lightly whipped her pussy.

The fifth time she had accepted this begging me to not stop yet she still hadn't named me but by my name.

The sixth time she was begging for a man begging Summer to get her a man.

This time she had given to her desires and that was what she was focusing on now.

And I finally got her to address me as mistress.  HER mistress.

God hearing that gave me such a rush. More than I thought it would.

Is this the feeling that doms get off on?

It has to be because even though I didn't have a man in me I still felt like I was cloud 9.

And I was beginning to love this experience.

I looked at the time and realized I had an hour before I needed to be at work.

I took off Morgan's blindfold and even I saw in her eyes a haze like she hadn't come out of her euphoric stupor yet.  

Morgan looked up at me, "What's next Mistress?"

I smiled at my prey, "Next time we will test your endurance.  But for now I need to get to work."

Morgan lightly spoke with tears beginning to form in her eyes, "Please don't leave me Mistress."

I lightly petted Morgan's face, "Until next time I need you to remain strong and remain celibate."

Morgan's eyes widened at hearing that last statement, "But why Mistress?"

I laughed, "Because my pet.  Promise me you will remain celibate?"

Morgan nodded but I could tell I needed a guarantee, "If you disobey me my pet I will have to punish you.  And trust me you won't like your punishment."

Morgan shook her head, "No Mistress I will not disobey you."

I smiled, "Good my pet."

I unstrapped her wrists and walked off to get dressed for work.

I needed release myself.

Maybe I should find another squeeze.

No, the only one that had pushed me this far is Gabe and I needed that extra push.  And right now it felt like anyone that could satisfy my need right now was the one person who was away.

I sighed at realizing that Gabe had affected me more than I cared to admit to.  And yet I was excited knowing I effected him in the same way.

Gabe when you get home I plan on making you mine.

I shook my head and focused on my duties.

I got dressed and resided to letting my juices stain my leggings.  Let those other girls at the gym have a peak at my goodness.

I NEED DICK AND I NEED IT NOW!!!

Damn you Gabe for doing this to me.

Damn you and damn you for convincing me to help your sister or I would have never found this inside me.

Yet as I walked out of Morgan's house I had a shit eating grin on my face excited for what was to come.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 52 - Day 6-12 Vacation

--------------------------------------

My flight over was relatively normal.

Mind you I hate flying but having a horny girl keep you distracted the entire flight does help.

No we didn't join the mile high club.

I think the flight attendants recognized our energy and kept a close eye on us.

But that didn't stop either of us from teasing one another. Her giving me a handy and me fingering her.

Is it considered being part of the mile high club if you get a hand job?

If so then I joined the mile high club. Or at least the mile high tease club definitely.

Then came the boat.

We arrived after stopping and getting a week's worth of food. The taxi didn't mind running up our tab.

When we arrived at the boat I was kind of expecting some fancy boat or a yacht. Something.

But what we arrived for was a house boat.

The old man who greeted us gave us a run down of the boat.

I was surprised on how updated the boat was compared to the outside looks.

From the outside it looked like a shack sitting on a boat's frame. But that was far from the truth.

Inside was a relatively nice looking flat screen TV. It wasn't large or anything but nice. There was electric outlets to charge our devices. Electric stove and a decent size refrigerator. A nice sized bed and decent shower/bathroom.

Up in the captain's deck is where we could drive the boat and had some nice electronics.

The old looking dude admitted that he had installed solar panels discreetly along the boat and I had to actually look to find them.

He told us whatever the solar panels don't cover the generator makes up for.

He told us if we failed to fill up the tanks and emptying the sewage before returning the boat there would be a $500 charge. So we made extra note to make sure to fill up everything and drain the boat before we returned.

He was even nice enough to give us a map and best locations on the lake for sewage and gas.

Then he left us to get acquainted.

By the time the old man left the sun was setting. And by the time we got everything put away we really didn't feel like cooking.

So we called the only place that would deliver......pizza. For an extra charge of course.

$43 and 48 minutes later Jessica and I ate luke warm pizza, breadsticks, and bottled soda.

Then we finished off what we started in the plane.

Do you have how great it felt folding a girl in half and pounding her in oblivion felt?

Amazing that's what it felt like.

With Kel it had been training her on the various aspects of sex. Which is fun but each session was something new and frustrating.

With Summer I was still learning the ins and outs so I wasn't too sure what she liked most beyond teasing the holy hell out of me.

With Jessica I already knew how to get her off.

Just a little bit of foreplay, hit some sensitive spots, and pound her until you can't anymore.

Actually I think that's how most girls prefer it. At least the ones I've been with so far.

I knew of other girl's who had extra kinks like strangulation, bdsm, and other wild things to get them off. And I had dipped my toe into the bdsm pool so I'm not too sure if I like it or not....yet. But the whole strangulation thing scared me.

After the whole day our romp was very satisfying and tiring.

So tiring that Jessica slept on top of me with my ooze dripping onto me.

The next morning we pretty much were lazy.

We did unhook the boat and pretty much pitter pattered out onto the lake and dropped anchor.

By mid afternoon Jessica decided to sun bath nude on the only section of the boat she could find while I tried my hand at fishing.

That got boring fast.

So I took photos of Jessica's nude form as she napped in the nude.

You would think during this time of year there would be lots of activity out on the lake. But it was surprisingly pretty peaceful.

Still boring for horny teenagers.

By late afternoon Jessica and I tried our hand at exhibitionism as we fucked in the lake.

But that was more fucking underwater. And without a crowd I guess it really wasn't exhibitionism.

And my God fucking under water was a new experience. Sure I had fucked in a shower before but in a lake

Let me say fucking in a jacuzzi is one thing but fucking in a lake. Completely different and amazing.

Cross that off my bucket list. Or should I consider it my fuck-it list?

Then we washed ourselves off.

Jessica was a little disappointed that during our romp no one saw us.

By near dusk we raised anchor and puttered back to shore just so we could have reception again and wifi.

I tried to cook a mediocre attempt at spaghetti but found our cookery sorely lacking. So we called for pizza.....again.

Another $43 wasted and we were back to bed.

This time our romp was more energetic.

The next morning we tried a different spot of the lake and found more activity.

We found a small cluster of college groups camping on one side of the lake.

We invited ourselves into their good graces. And joined in their fun of sea doos, speed boats, and all around fun.

I even got some glances from the females in the group as the guys leered at Jessica's small form tiny bikini and hard pierced nipples.

As the day wound down did the activity slow down. The college groups invited us to hot dogs chili and drinks around a camp fire.

We of course accepted.....anything was better than pizza again.

We ate with them though I didn't partake in the alcohol I stuck with water. Jessica was 4 beers deep before she lost her top.

That of course started a conversation on her piercings from the girl's as they started measuring their own assets. Which us guys didn't mind.

Then one by one the groups retired to their own tent for the last of their fun.

Jessica and I swam back to our boat. And I got to fuck a fish aka a drunk Jessica which honestly was disappointing so I stopped.

Of course in the middle of the night Jessica was confessing her sins to the porcelain gods.

Then the next morning Jessica groggily held her head as the speed boats started up and Jessica was reminded why she didn't like drinking.

Sure the night of said drinking could be fun but the next morning you were paying.

We told the groups we needed gas and a top off on water. Honestly we wanted away from their level of fun.

We putted to the area the owner gave us. Dropped off our current sewage and I learned it had to be done a certain way. Thankfully the attendant helped greatly. Then he helped add fresh water. And we topped off the gas.

Then we putted to a different part of the lake.

And that's how the rest of the week pretty much went.

We went out trying to find fun. Sometimes we'd find it other times we didn't. Night's we'd hit up shore with wifi so we could watch TV. Eat dinner resorting to sandwiches and the few microwave dinners we bought. Fuck at least 2 times a day. Sometimes more. Then go to sleep.

Wake rinse and repeat.

Our vacation went by a little too quickly. I got a ton of photos and videos. Met some nice people. Lots of flashing from Jessica, got some of the college couples we found.

The last day we drained everything topped off the water and gas and returned the boat spending our last night to ourselves just enjoying our company slowly fucking each other making the day last.

Then the next morning we got to the airport and were off to home.

I was honestly excited to get home and see what awaited me.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 53 - Day 12 Return

--------------------------------------

Jessica and I got off our plane somewhat late at night and had cleared baggage with our bags. I was a little irritated that we had a lay over up north where we wasted most of our day at or we would have been home hours ago.

We were both exhausted from our flight. I slept on the final flight home but it wasn't long enough.

You would think going there we pretty much had a straight shot there with only one lay over. Coming back felt like we had zigzagged home. First going north then had to wait roughly 6 hours then catch our flight home.

Why couldn't we take the same route back? I'm not a travel agent or anything and Jessica and I pretty much got our ticket's together.

Guess when you go cheap beggar's can't be choosers. But we got home.....finally. And all that flying made my back sore.

At first I was going to offer a taxi to Jessica but was surprised her parent's had come to pick her up.

Jessica frowned and I heard her utter, "Fuck!"

She looked at me, "Sorry Gabe but I need to go with them and take care of some things."

Her parent's honked their horn and we saw her dad make hand motions telling her to hurry up.

Jessica took a couple of steps before stopping and looking at me, "Need a ride?"

I looked from her to her parent's before gulping and saying, "I'm safer finding another way home."

Her parent's honked their horn again and Jessica yelled, "I'm coming for fuck's sake." She looked at me and lightly chuckled, "You're probably right."

And she walked over to the car and got in the car after throwing her bags in the trunk.

They drove off and before I could do anything I saw in the window Jessica's father flipping me off before driving away at an increasing rate of speed.

Sigh.

I could be the greatest man on earth and that man would still hate me.

Oh well.

A small smile spread on my lips as red and blue lights came on and followed the car to pull it over. I spoke to no one in particular, "Fuck you too buddy."

Now that I was stranded looks like I needed a ride home. I pulled out my phone and started dialing.

My first call for a ride home resulted in getting voice mail after 5 rings.

What was the point of having a cell phone if the bitch didn't answer. Fucking Kelly.

My second call resulted in an immediate voice mail on the first ring. Looks like Summer's phone was off.

Fuck!!!!

I thought about dialing Karinna but didn't want to bother her. I wasn't too sure on our current relationship and thought calling this l late at night would probably start us off on the wrong foot.

My only hope was calling mom. I just hope she was awake.

On the 2nd ring did I get an answer from my mom who I was surprised to find she wasn't asleep.

Nearly an hour later did mom's SUV pull into the arrival lot where I was sitting on my bag nearly frozen to the bone.

I wasn't allowed back into the building after leaving because of how late it was and how quickly the temperature dropped. And my dumb ass was in light clothing.

Sure I didn't mind standing outside in light clothing for very long but during this time frame it was getting colder and colder. It won't be long before we would be getting snow though summer was nearly over and autumn was beginning to come around.

Yes I know I'm a dumb ass. But I had packed for warm weather and was expecting to be picked up quickly. Not sit around for me to get frost bite.