Step Sister Corruption 071-080

Story Info
Gabe’s story continues. What is in store for him?
19.8k words
4.47
1.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 71 - Day 34 Mia

--------------------------------------

Karinna quickly spoke, "What do you want?"

Mia looked at Karinna but looked at us and nodded.

Summer smiled, "It's a simple question. What are you willing to do in order to be pleased by Gabe's monster cock?"

I looked at Summer to protest, "Hey!"

She looked at me and as I spoke, "Wasn't you who punished me not that long ago for what you're doing now?"

She smiled, "But I'm the one adding."

I growled, "Oh no you don't if you want them you have to accept the same punishment you did to me."

Summer just smiled at me, "Bring it."

Fucking bitch.

I think I broke something in her last time I tied her down.

Karinna spoke, "You two ok?"

Summer smiled, "Oh it's nothing."

Karinna blinked obviously confused as to what was transpiring.

Mia spoke, "So you're willing to share Gabe?"

Summer gave Mia a wolfish smile, "Depends on what you're willing to offer."

Karinna looked at us, "I'm confused as to why you would share him?"

Summer looked at Karinna her wolfish smile not fading, "Let's just say this whole sexual awareness class is opening possibilities that are delicious to explore."

Karinna blinked but Mia spoke, "I'm willing to accept a one time fuck. If he out performs more than I'm imagining that I'm willing to accept any terms."

Karinna looked at Mia, "Really?"

Mia blushed but spoke, "Please like you haven't complained that you're fucking horny for the last week more than once."

This time it was Karinna's turn to blush.

I smiled at both girl's.

I kind of knew they were both horny by the amount of texts and pictures I had received. All the photos were very very suggestive.

Summer spoke, "So is that a promise Mia?"

Mia nodded.

Summer looked at Karinna, "What about you?"

Karinna blushed but spoke, "Ok I'll admit I need dick but I'm not willing to fully accept anything."

Summer smiled, "How about you just watch then?"

I looked at Summer a little shocked, "Really?"

Karinna was speechless.

Summer got up and padded her seat next to me, "Come Mia sit next to Gabe here."

Karinna instantly looked at Mia as she gingerly got up and slowly walked the two steps over to the couch and sat down where she indicated.....next to me.

I could see in Karinna's eyes that she was instantly jealous of her friend.

Summer whispered in Mia's ears as she lightly started trailing her fingers on Mia's body.

Whatever she was whispering got Mia to look right down at my limp soldier until Summer reached her intended target.....Mia's sensitive nipples and lightly pinched.

Mia in turn let out a high pitched squeal as her nipples were pinched.

I heard Summer lightly whisper, "Now use that mouth." As she lightly bent Mia down until her face were mere inches from my soldier.

I looked at Summer completely surprised and she looked me giving me the expression 'What?'

Feeling Mia's hot breath on my dick got it to slowly rise in front of her face.

Summer got off the couch and slowly walked behind Karinna. Summer didn't say anything she just knelt behind Karinna and quickly started groping Karinna's breasts as she started kissing the girl's neck.

I felt Mia lightly kiss my long fellow until she got to the tip and received a nice blob of precum that leaked out. I heard her lightly smack her lips tasting the nearly clear lubrication fluid and hummed her pleasure at the taste before she opened her mouth and tried to shove the meat in her mouth.

She didn't get far before she gagged on my long horn.

I reached down and quickly found Mia's protruded nipple and lightly kneaded it in between my fingers causing her to groan on my dick which caused me to groan at the vibration on my sensitive shaft.

Which coaxed her to try going down further but her gag reflex prevented her from going down any further.

I continued kneading Mia's nipple which caused various muffled moans out of Mia. Which caused her to continue trying to deep throat my dick but her gag reflex.

So this was the scene imagine.

Mia comes up for air only having her mouth on my tip. I lightly twist her nipple causing her to moan and try to deep throat me getting about half my length in hitting the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicks in and immediate shoots back up for air and not hurl all over me. All the while she wiggles her ass in the air.

I looked over at Summer and Karinna to see Karinna's hand behind Summer's head as one of Summer's hand is groping her breasts and the other hand has disappeared into Karinna's shorts as Karinna moans never leaving her eyes off the show in front of her.

I move my hand from Mia's nipple and let it slip into Mia's pants.

The moment Mia feels my hand move to her pants she helps by unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts to give me easier access.

Eventually Mia's mouth moves from my cock and speaks out loud, "Fuck this."

Mia sat up and removed all her clothing mainly her shorts and thong or bikini bottoms. Then she got up and straddled me having her lower lips mere inches from being impaled. She reached down and guided the tip to her garden and lowered herself accepting her role.

Her outer lips easily opened up by the moment her opening touched my tip she instantly moaned, "Fuck!"

She lowered herself more causing my dick to bend slightly but her hole relaxed enough and my dick head entered her.

FUCK!!!

Mia was tight.

The instant my head entered inside her velvety goodness it felt like I was pushing myself down the tightest hall and there wasn't enough lube to get me further.

Still Mia moaned, "Ooo!"

She lowered herself and it felt like her pussy was trying to rip the flesh off.

She groaned, "Fuck you're stretching me out so good."

I wanted to retort with Bitch you're about to rip the skin off my dick! but I kept quiet. Mainly because I had small ass titties bouncing in front of my face.

Having breasts in front of me, no matter the size as long as they were female breasts, was kind of hypnotizing.

She lifted until the tip was about to exit and re-lowered herself getting me just a little bit deeper.

After a couple of lifts and re-enters she found her rhythm and after coating half my dick with her vaginal juices did she start the naked dance on my dick.

After a couple of pumps she moaned, "Fuck you're so deep."

At least now that her tight fucking pussy was lubing up enough to where it no longer felt like her tight canal was no longer threatening to rip the skin off my dick....barely.

It was like her pussy only lubed up at the front end but where my tip was the juices wasn't enough to give.

Was my dick tip touching somewhere where no dick has touched before?

Is that possible?

My thought only lasted a moment as Mia's breasts bounced in my face hypnotizing me again begging for a mouth to latch onto them.

I decided to be a dick seeing how she hadn't fully taken me I reached and lightly kneaded one of her nipples with one hand and the other nipple popped into my mouth.

Which instantly got a mix between a squeal, a moan, and a groan out of the pint sized girl.

And she started going faster.

My teeth latched ever so slightly on her nipple which caused Mia to stop and shudder as the new sensation caused her brain to explode with that ever feel good emotion otherwise known as an orgasm. And I felt the tightest orgasm slam hard around my dick threatening to push out my dick.

I opened my mouth letting Mia's sensitive nipple go and looked up at the small person and smiled, "Is somebody orgasming?"

Mia's retort was stuck in her throat as she groaned out a "Yyeee-uuuggghhh!!!!" As her body started to convulse and shake as her orgasm rippled throughout her body.

I laughed and said, "Here let me help with that affect."

Mia tried to speak with a "Whha-" obviously confused now that her brain was mush from the ultimate feel good high.

That's all she got out as I reached up grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed down forcing more of me into her.

Her eyes went wide as she felt more go into her the only thing escaped her was "Iiieeeee!!!!"

And her next orgasm took over causing her entire core to quiver before she started trembling as each centimeter entered her canal causing her insides to be rearranged as her pussy stretched to something she had never experienced before....a bigger dick than she had ever experienced before slowly slid deeper and deeper than she had ever felt before.

Each inch that entered her pussy caused her pussy lips to start to quiver and increase in frequency the deeper I went in. Mia groaned and moaned the entire time.

By the time I got her down to the root she exclaimed a throaty, "Oohhh fffuuucccckkkkk!!!!!!" as her eyes rolled into the back of the head and the biggest orgasm I felt from her slam tight on my dick threatened to break my dick and try to push the exceedingly large object out of her insides but couldn't because of me keeping her down. The only thing her body could do was clench as hard as it could against the foreign object and her body shaked uncontrollably.

Mia's brain had officially checked out and became limp in my arms as her body continued to tremble.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 72 - Day 34 A new challenger

--------------------------------------

Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to not be a smart ass at this moment?

I had just received the greatest compliment ever.....I had just fucked a girl into unconsciousness.

Or is that a bad thing?

I can never remember if that's a good thing or not.

At least it was something she wanted....a good fuck. It's not like I forced her into having sex with me.

Ok maybe I went a little far as I pushed her down onto me when she was only willing to accept half of me. I'll admit to that.

But come on any guy in my shoes only fucking a girl with half his dick is frustrating. And if you're only using half of what you were given then what was the point?

Anyways I had a very hard time exclaiming to the remaining conscious girl's 'We have a pussy down. I repeat we have a pussy down!'

I internally laughed at my own joke.

I slightly wondered if the new additive of the new supplement was giving me the extra cockiness. Or was I just becoming comfortable in my own skin.......finally.

I leaned over Mia to see the look of the girl's faces.

I got a shocked look from Karinna who had just watched her friend get fucked into unconsciousness. Though I couldn't tell if she liked the show or not.

And Summer who simply gave me a nod of approval like I was satisfying her need to teach these girl's a lesson that only she was privy to.

I wonder if her cocktail was making her more vindictive? Or she got off on her main squeeze satisfy some weird fetish she was getting into?

I lightly picked up Mia off who quivered more as she felt each inch leave her now roomy pussy and simply let her fall sideways onto the couch.

I mildly checked my dick and Mia's now ruined pussy for smaller dicked guys forever to make sure there wasn't any blood. I was relieved to find my dick slick and clear. And her pussy was still noticeably convulsing her entrance still gaping from the large intrusion stuffed in it but was starting to slowly close it's entrance naturally.

Guess I really fucked Mia stupid.

Is that a thing?

I shrugged at my own internal question.

Maybe I should ask Mia how was it.....as soon as she was conscious again.

I wonder if I'll get points for asking how she was. Don't want everything ruined to where she runs away from my dick if given another opportunity.

I got up and walked over to the two girl's. One was wide eyed never leaving my hard on and the other was smiling up at me.

I smiled down and said to the only person I knew who would do this, "Mind cleaning me off?"

Summer didn't answer she quickly moved Karinna out of the way like she was yesterday's trash and latched out my dick with gusto.

She quickly deep throated me while she looked up at me with a huge smile as she stuck out her tongue to lightly flick her tongue along balls with my dick fully down her throat.

Then she sealed her lips and start bobbing back and forth trying to coax her favorite meal out of her favorite toy.

I leaned my head back and groaned as only Summer could do her trick or twirling her tongue around my dick as each stroke of her mouth coated my dick with more and more of her saliva until my shaft and balls were beginning to drip.

I looked over at Karinna who was still wide eyed not believing the scene unfolding in front of her.

I smiled and said, "Enjoying the show?"

Karinna blinked and then gave me a small smile as her hand trailed from her face down to her breast. She lightly squeezed her nipple and lightly bit down on her lip before she slowly nodded.

I was at my limit and Summer's special mouth wasn't helping.

With Kelly from earlier getting really really close before she christened the floor with her special high pressure fluids and Summer's equally magical pussy I was so damn close to cumming but it was ruined with Karinna and Mia showing up.

Then with Mia's tight pussy it was more satisfaction than pleasure as I got another pussy, well possibly another pussy, to fuck. Still need her to become conscious to find out if she wanted more or if she was done.

Now with Summer's excellent mouth pushing me to the limit I was ready to blow. And Summer knew it.

She firmed her lips around my tip and jacked me off with her hand.

My eyes fluttered as my orgasm began and was driven further as Summer deep throated me guaranteeing my orgasm as my cock splurted each and every drop my balls fired into the back of her throat.

I locked eyes on Summer as she looked up at me telling me she was in love as the ultra warm fluid ran down her throat and into her greedy stomach. The only thing Summer gave me as her lips were wrapped around my dick was a contented grin even with my dick in her mouth.

She felt the last of my dick bounce in her mouth as my nuts were beginning to get low and slowly rose her head coaxing the last bit of cum from my dick before I lost my balance and fell down to the floor.

Fucking three girl's was tiring.

I think Summer effectively sucked out my soul with her last ploy. And God did it feel amazing.

Why was I hearing water running?

Oh yeah because I'm light headed.

I looked up in time to watch Summer crawl over to Karinna grab her by the back of the head and plant a fat kiss on the unsuspecting girl. I watched as Karinna was completely surprised by the act before she fluttered her eyes and accepted the kiss. Then as her mouth opened did Summer do the unexpected to Karinna.....she shared the last remaining cum in her mouth.

I watched as Karinna eyes shot wide upon receiving the new flavor pallet and tried to push Summer away but couldn't escape Summer's grasp on her head. Then her eyes fluttered again as the flavor notes of my enriched cum exploded in her mouth and swallowed the remaining cum that Summer shared.

I looked in fascination and instantly got hard making me more light headed from my brain not receiving the blood that was supposed to go back to my brain.

The girl's broke the kid sharing kiss as Summer look and smiled, "Oh goodie he's ready for round two."

She looked at Karinna, "You ready?"

Karinna looked from Summer down to my hard on them back at Summer before nodding.

Karinna grabbed her shorts and removed them to reveal a nice smooth surface.

She crawled over to my laying form too weak from fucking three girl's and finally blowing my wad.

Karinna smiled at me before flipping herself to where she was straddling me and smiling down at me.

I felt my dick instantly touch her nice warm vulva and watched her wiggle herself along my soldier until she found the right angle before leaning back.

I watched as her eyes went wide as my dick slid into her and she moaned, "Fuck!"

She pushed herself back until she was as far back as she was willing to go and rocked forward. Her breasts slapped me in the face as she rocked forward.

She rocked back getting me a little further in her nice wet hole before she moaned, "Fuck!!!"

Summer crawled over and whispered near my ear, "How's it going lover?"

I didn't get to answer as Karinna's breasts slapped me in the face again.

Summer laughed as I was being assaulted by repeated breasts slapping.

Karinna lowered herself and started bouncing her hips on my dick each slap going deeper and deeper until she finally got me to the root.

I groaned upon feeling my dick fully in it's preferred home....a nice wet pussy.

Summer lightly chuckled.

The new house started echoing the rhythmic slapping of flesh upon flesh until Karinna achieved her first orgasm with one final slap down with her hips and I felt her pussy do what other pussy's have done before....started quivering and try to milk my dick as the owner rode the orgasm wave.

Feeling Karinna's orgasm squeeze my dick was like a shot of espresso and a long pull of an energy drink all in one. It was the boost I needed.

I grabbed Karinna and helped ride her orgasm until it subsided.

Karinna was panting heavily as I nudged her off me.

I grabbed Summer and laid her down and put Karinna on top of her.

I smacked Karinna's ass and said, "Eat Summer" was my only command.

Karinna looked behind to look at me and I smacked her ass again this time harder as I spoke, "Eat."

Karinna yelped but started kissing Summer's pussy.

Summer moaned.

I looked at Summer and said, "Open."

Summer looked at me and she instantly got it.

I jammed my dick in Summer's mouth and started to throat fuck her. Then after a few pumps I moved my dick up and pushed into Karinna's pussy.

I heard her muffled moan but I kept going.

After a few pumps I switched back to Summer's waiting mouth.

I kept switching between my offered orifices with wild abandon getting various levels of sounds from the girl's.

I kept going faster and faster switching between my holes.

I spoke out loud, "I'm close."

Before anyone could say anything I blasted my second nut into the warm confines of Karinna's welcoming pussy and received an equal strong orgasm from Karinna as she felt my warm juice invade her blocked womb.

Each sultry blast of my mangurt caused Karinna's orgasm to continue slamming against her as her body tensed.

With the last of my cum escaping my body I fell back onto my ass careful to not sit on Summer's head.

I watched as Summer dove in for the kill as she ate every drop of her new meal leak out of Karinna'a now sensitive pussy intensifying her orgasm.

I smiled as I fell back thinking I was a lucky son of a bitch and passed out.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 73 - Day 35 Plans

--------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning expecting to still be passed out on the floor but somehow I awoke on something soft.

I tried to lift my head but couldn't because someone was laying on me.....and on both sides of me.

WTF!

I looked around to find I was in the living room and it appears the couch of missing.

In my looking I found Mia on one of side of me and Karinna on the other with Summer smack dab laying on top of me.

At least most of my questions were answered but now I have a huge problem......I have to fucking pee.

I semi contemplated ripping off the cover that was on all of us and introducing the girls to a golden shower as I relieved my bladder......if I my arms weren't pinned down that is.

I said semi meaning it was tempting but that would also introduce me to the experience as well. And let's face the fact that I'm not THAT freaky.

I started moving eventually coaxing Summer off me and the girl's the free me off my arms so I could sprint to the nearest bathroom...Kel's.